PO Box 453, Somerdale, NJ 08084 Map · Phone number
Package Price $600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Everything Is An Event

Everything Is An Event is a wedding planning business located in Somerdale, New Jersey. With years of experience, registered wedding planner and owner Stephanie aims to throw fabulous, detailed events that fit couples' needs and budgets. Knowing how expensive a wedding can be, Stephanie offers couples her planning services as well as an inventory of decor items, allowing for budget-saving options.

Stephanie can be as hands-on as desired through her full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Everything Is An Event can plan both wedding ceremonies and receptions, supplying services such as budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Her inventory includes, but is not limited to, items like vases, white ostrich plumes, manzanita branches, cocktail tables, linens, and more. Stephanie is able to plan the following wedding types:

• Civil

Wedding ring
15f5ca159769440f 1524819107 48202eef9af4e066 1524819103983 1 eve1

4 Reviews for Everything Is An Event

Alexis · Married on 11/16/2018

I had a wonderful experience with my event planner, she really listened to my ideas and made my graduation party a dream come true. I would definitely hire her again to take all the stresses of party planning away.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephanie at Everything Is An Event came recommended from a previous bride at the venue where our wedding was held. I'm a type-A creative person who simply needed a flexible day-of person to help execute the things I couldn't set up beforehand. To put it simply, everything came out great and I'm so glad we hired her! She had familiarity with the venue, which was awesome. I sent her my all of my decor information and we had a great phone call hashing out all the details beforehand. When I initially tasked her with blowing up a bajillion balloons on the day of, she was not afraid to do some mathing and bring me back down to earth regarding feasibility. I also didn't need continuous hours of help and she was willing to leave and come back for different parts of the day. For DIY brides, her rates are very affordable and worth the every single penny! Thanks so much for your help, Stephanie! It was great working with you.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Leslie · Married on 03/01/2017

Everything is an Event planned my sister's wedding, and I have to say after experiencing such great service I would hire them again and again. When I finally realized planning my sister's wedding was to much of a job and hired Everything is an Event it took the stress away, it was beautiful and elegant, my sister was happy, I was happy. They were great answering my questions and professional at all times, they did a beautiful job!
    (The website will not allow me to input in the correct wedding date, which is 10-24-14)

Sent on 03/24/2017

Everything Is An Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Everything Is An Event 1
    15% off your total

current promotion:

Most brides know exactly what they are looking for, and they know a good thing when they see it. If you recognize that you are getting a phenomenal deal,
    why delay?

step 1: give your OK to the items listed on your FREE, NO OBLIGATION proposal.*

STEP 2:
    PLACE YOUR 20% deposit within 24 hours.

STEP 3:
    GET 15% off your total BILL!

ITS THAT EASY.

WE LOVE PROCRASTINATORS TOO....If you need a little more time to make a deposit, We offer a 10% discount on deposits placed within 7 days of your original invoice.

ALL proposals expire 2 weeks AFTER SENT DATE. All prices/costs subject to
    change once the original proposal expires.
    *a contract and invoice will also be emailed. An e-signed contract and deposit will hold your date.

• PO Box 453 Somerdale, NJ, 08084 See on map