Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number

About Always A Planner

Amy’s true passion is helping others plan a wedding that meets their vision. She has been planning weddings, showers, and parties for friends and family for over five years.

Whether you need help finding the perfect venue, a talented photographer, or an amazing florist, Amy will ensure that you book the perfect choice within your budget. On your wedding day, she makes sure that every detail is in place so that you can relax and enjoy the celebration with your friends, family, and new spouse.

Follow Always A Planner on

desidan4
desidan2
desidan3
desidan4

31 Reviews for Always A Planner

• Denise857

Denise · Married on 10/29/2016

Amy, of Always A Planner, was some of the best money we spent for our wedding day! I was able to plan most of the day by myself, but I really needed someone to tie it all together towards the end and make sure I wasn't forgetting anything. Throughout the planning process, she would check in just to see if we needed anything, make sure we were on track. And, if we had any questions, thoughts, concerns, anything we wanted to run by her, we could email anytime! She also had some recommendations for other vendors that she has worked with. For the actual wedding events, she was seriously amazing. She worked seamlessly with my other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly and according to plan. She came to our rehearsal, worked with our priest, had a printed schedule for everyone for the next day, and just helped me to feel ready for the big day! Amy provided ten hours of service on the wedding day, which was perfect. Amy kept me calm, kept the bridal party on track, and was back and forth between the vendors and the groom/groomsmen without me even realizing it! One especially helpful moment: we were going to write our own intercessions for our Catholic Mass. Of course, I had forgotten, but remembered to jot some down the night before, but the priest didn't have them. Since we were doing pictures, putting on final touches, and getting ready to walk, Amy took care of working with our priest to ensure our custom intercessions were read in the Mass. Just one more thing I didn't have to worry about! By the end of the wedding planning and process, Amy was more a friend than a vendor! Book her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Amy made my daughter's wedding day, as well as the weeks leading up to the day, run so smoothly. She was so organized and willing to jump in whenever we needed her - including the crazy wedding morning when our flowers were later than we expected. She even sewed a groomsman's jacket that split in the back of the church! She communicated with the vendors and established a timeline which was distributed to everyone involved. We had quite a bit of decor that we DIYed and were bringing to the venue. She made sure that everything looked exactly as we envisioned. During the wedding she was there for anything we needed, but somehow managed to remain behind the scenes. She even stayed to help us pack everything up. She is really pleasant , extremely responsive and very professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kerry · Married on 09/03/2016

Choosing to work with Amy to coordinate my day-of wedding details was one of the best decisions we made! Amy and her team of professionals were absolutely fantastic. She was always prompt in correspondence, made herself available whenever we needed a quick huddle, and executed all of the decor so wonderfully the day of our wedding. It was so nice to not have to think about the schedule and logistics and enjoy our day, knowing that we were in good hands with Amy! I would HIGHLY recommend her services to future brides/grooms and cannot stress enough how much a day of coordinator helped us to relax and just enjoy every moment of our special day! Thank you so much, Amy!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Always A Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Reiner Photography
    Reiner Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy is absolutely amazing to work with. So sweet, calming and accommodating, but also knows how to move things along if any of the timeline gets behind. She was attentive to the bride and groom throughout the day both times we worked with her, and also checked in with us multiple times throughout the day, and before the event to see how she could facilitate us getting the photos we needed for the bride and groom. Would definitely recommend her services!

• Happy Tears Productions
    Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

Amy, from 'Always a Planner' is just the individual you want, for your wedding planning! Utilizing her service, can actually SAVE you $$$, on a net-level basis, because of her knowledge of the in's & out's...and her close contact with vendors and an amazing networking base, within our industry! Whether you're considering an extraordinarily affordable 'Wedding Coordinator', for some coaching...or you're in the market for a full-blown, hand's-on 'Wedding Planner', from soup-to-nuts; 'Amy' is your GO-TO!

• Collingswood, 08108 See on map