34 Manitoba Trail, Vincentown, NJ 08088 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Allison McCafferty Photography LLC

I take a very personal approach to photographing your wedding. My photojournalistic style provides you with images full of emotion, romance and beauty. It's an honor to be a part of your special day. I love everything about weddings and I get just as excited about your big day as you do!

Your love is special, so why shouldn't your wedding photography be? I recognize that every couple is unique, so I want to make sure you get exactly what you want for your wedding day. I like to keep it simple, so every package is customizable. Contact me today to set up a personal consultation!

Phone: 609-440-4148

1 User photo

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC 1

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2018

Book Allison Now!!

Allison is simply the best! Her photography is not only beautiful but she is super easy to work with. From our first initial call to after the wedding, she answered all my questions and made me not worry about anything. She knows what she's doing and kept me on track with photos and ensured we got everything I wanted. Our venue had screens to use and Allison was able to edit a few photos from our first look to play as a slideshow during our reception and they were STUNNING! Our family and friends complimented how beautiful the photos were and that was only a glimpse of what else we will get to see. I found myself not eating dinner because I was enjoying the photos so much! :-) I cannot wait to get all of our photos back and relive our wedding day. BOOK HER NOW! You will not regret it! Thank you again, Allison!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married less than a week ago and I just couldn't wait any longer to write a review about Allison. Let us start from the beginning. We discovered Allison through a Google Search. We knew we were getting married at the Jersey Shore and we wanted to hire a local photographer. After reviewing websites of dozens of local photographers, it was quick for us to realize that we liked Allison's photography the best. So first, we hired her for an engagement photo session. The engagement session could not have gone any better. She was easy to work with as the entire two hour session ended up being so much fun. As if I wasn't pleased enough with how fun the two hours were, the very next morning she emailed me a sneak-peak of about 20 of the photos she took! I knew at that exact moment that Allison was the photographer we wanted to hire for our wedding. Not only was she incredibly talented, but she was also immensely respectful to her clients. So then we hired Allison as our wedding photographer and again, I could not be more pleased with this decision. I am a very organized individual and am a very forward thinker, but Allison (unlike any of my other wedding vendors) was ALWAYS one step or thought ahead of me. She showed us a sample guest book filled with our engagement photos before we were even thinking about guest books (which we decided to buy and use!). She asked me to fill out a wedding day questionnaire before I even knew all of the answers to the questions. She is very thoughtful with her work and it shows in her approach to customer service. Then came wedding day and again it was just perfect. She ensured I got ever photo on my wish list taken. More importantly, Allison has such a friendly demeanor, she felt more like a wedding guest than a wedding vendor! Then, like with the engagement photos, she posted a sneak peak of our wedding only five days later. I highly recommend Allison as your engagement and wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 06/01/2018

Wonderful!

My husband and I were a little nervous about being in front of the camera, but Allison and her assistant made us feel very comfortable. We had all day coverage, and received lots of photos online of our special day.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Allison McCafferty Photography LLC 2

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Diane's Patisserie
    Diane's Patisserie Wedding Cakes

Allison Mc Cafferty Photography has taken many photos of brides who have chosen our cakes. The images have been fabulous. Thanks for making our cakes look as good as they taste.

• For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure to work with Allison before. Her photos are stunning. She is professional yet friendly and I look forward to working with her again. I highly recommend her.

• 34 Manitoba Trail Vincentown, 08088 See on map