Allison McCafferty Photography LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

Relax & Enjoy Your Wedding Day!

My wedding photography philosophy is super simple – keep it fun, keep it natural and keep it YOU.

Colors are bright and vibrant, moments are captured candidly and your love story is told in a beautiful timeless way. My laid back approach allows you really enjoy your wedding day. No stress, no rush, no awkward or forced photos.

I put my heart and soul into what I do and truly believe you deserve to have the most beautiful documentation of the day you married your best friend.

Phone: 609-440-4148

Email: info@allisonmccaffertyphoto.com

www.allisonmccaffertyphoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Victoria
    Victoria H. Married on 10/01/2021

The best of the best!

We are sooo happy we found Allison and booked her to document our wedding day!! Allison truly is the best of the best. She takes amazing photos that are bright, colorful, and really document the day. Her photos really do tell a story. Not only is she a great photographer, but she also is a genuine and kind person. From the moment we first met with her, we knew Allison was the photographer for us. We love her personality, and it honestly feels like we’ve known her forever lol. She truly feels like a friend or family, and it’s easy to work with her! We can’t imagine any other person documenting our day. Thank you for everything Allison! We can’t wait to work with you for future life events! 💞
    Nicolette C. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing Photographer!

From our first meeting with Allison, we knew that we made the best choice hiring her as our wedding photographer. Allison’s photos were amazing, we had such a hard time choosing our favorites. She did an amazing job capturing our day. Allison really goes above and beyond for her bride and groom. She helped me safety pin my dress when it malfunctioned, and did all she could to keep me calm before the ceremony. My husband and I truly appreciated Allison’s work, easygoing personality, and patience!
  • Karlie
    Karlie C. Married on 06/05/2021

The best of the best!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Allison and Kelly (her number 2) and their ability to perfectly capture our special day! Allison was the first photographer I met with and pretty quickly I realized she would be the only. She offers packages that have everything you need at a very reasonable price. From our engagement shoot to our big day, she made my husband and I feel very comfortable taking photos that we are not used to taking all while looking natural in the end result! I could not be happier with how all of our photos turned out and I couldn't recommend Allison more for your big day! Thank you to Allison and Kelly for allowing us to constantly relive our special day with all of the incredible moments you captured.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Dan
    85 photos · 05/18/2019
  • Tori & Jake
    38 photos · 08/17/2018

Diane's Patisserie Diane's Patisserie Wedding Cakes

Allison Mc Cafferty Photography has taken many photos of brides who have chosen our cakes. The images have been fabulous. Thanks for making our cakes look as good as they taste.

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure to work with Allison before. Her photos are stunning. She is professional yet friendly and I look forward to working with her again. I highly recommend her.

34 Manitoba Trail Vincentown, NJ, 08088
Location of (Allison McCafferty Photography LLC)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding