Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number

About Styled Pink Photography

Styled Pink Photography is based in Mount Laurel, NJ, specializing in wedding and engagement photography in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We pride ourselves on providing a personalized experience from the first meeting, to helping plan a timeline for your wedding day, to providing gorgeous photographs to last a lifetime.

Follow Styled Pink Photography on

Styled Pink Photography 6
Styled Pink Photography 7

Kelly Halleran · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

Diana is amazing, easily one of the best decisions we made! My maid of honor recommended her and I’m forever grateful. She made the whole process so easy from start to finish. From the very beginning she put my mind at ease with taking photos, she made us feel comfortable while doing our photos...never stiff or too formal. I enjoyed every bit of our photos and even better was getting our photos back. The engagement photos were even more than I could have imagined and what I’ve seen in our highlight gallery from our wedding I cannot wait to get the rest of them!! Thank you so much Diana for helping us capture our basic day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

BOOK DIANA for a seamless experience!

Where do I even begin.. we booked Diana shortly after we got engaged which meant that she was along for the ride with us throughout our 2 year engagement. From the first time you speak to Diana she makes you feel like you’ve been friends for years and that quality quickly puts all of your friends and family at ease on your big day. Diana is prompt and professional, independently connecting with your vendors and making necessary arrangements while also maintaining a relationship with her clients by sending holiday cards and posting on social media. Her attention to detail is beyond what we could have expected and we will be personally recommending her to everyone we know! Trust me when I tell you, Diana must be a part of your big day!

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2018

great experience!

So happy we chose Diana as our wedding photographer. My husband and I are not fans of getting our picture taken and were dreading our engagement session, however Diana made us feel totally comfortable and we actually enjoyed ourselves! For the wedding, she asked us what we wanted and made a very detailed timeline which was very helpful. On the day of the wedding, she was super laid back and flexible and never made us feel like we had to rush anywhere, and the timeline worked out perfectly. We also got our photos super quickly, less than a month from our wedding, and they all look wonderful!

Styled Pink Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Mount Laurel, New Jersey, NJ 08054 See on map