Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,300
Availability Check your date

About Styled Pink Photography

Styled Pink Photography is based in Mount Laurel, NJ, specializing in wedding and engagement photography in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We pride ourselves on providing a personalized experience from the first meeting, to helping plan a timeline for your wedding day, to providing gorgeous photographs to last a lifetime.

Follow Styled Pink Photography on

thieme 126

21 Reviews for Styled Pink Photography

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2018

great experience!

So happy we chose Diana as our wedding photographer. My husband and I are not fans of getting our picture taken and were dreading our engagement session, however Diana made us feel totally comfortable and we actually enjoyed ourselves! For the wedding, she asked us what we wanted and made a very detailed timeline which was very helpful. On the day of the wedding, she was super laid back and flexible and never made us feel like we had to rush anywhere, and the timeline worked out perfectly. We also got our photos super quickly, less than a month from our wedding, and they all look wonderful!

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2018

I knew I wanted Diana to photograph my wedding before I even got engaged! She truly captures the love each couple shares. My wedding was in August which can be a very hot and humid month. A few days before our big day I expressed to Diana how nervous I was about the weather and how worried I was about the possibility of rain...She immediately put my mind at ease and assured me we would get amazing pictures with or without rain and that we could still find some great outdoor spots to take pictures. Once the day came we had clouds with random showers but we were able to get ever shot outside and I am OBSESSED with every single picture!! I think I have looked at them everyday since! Dianas attention to detail is something that is hard to come by and im so so thankful to her for capturing every moment of the best day of our lives. She is a joy to be around and makes everyone feel so comfortable. Theres no one like her!!

Paula · Married on 07/28/2018

Diana was everything and more than we could have asked for in a wedding photographer. She was professional, courteous and punctual in all initial and follow up consultations and calls. She was so helpful in helping us plan our timeline for our wedding day, and was always willing to help us out if we were unsure of anything or had any questions. She made us feel more like her friends than clients. On the day of our wedding, she did an amazing job keeping our bridal party organized and getting all of the shots we had asked for (and many more) done in an extremely efficient manner in multiple locations around Philadelphia - and made it a really fun time! And of course, the photos she captured (both engagement and wedding day) were more beautiful anything we could have ever imagined! We shared the preview gallery with our friends and family before we left for our honeymoon and are still hearing from them two weeks later how beautiful they turned out! If we had to do it again we would pick Diana as our photographer 100 times out of 100...just an overall amazing experience!

Styled Pink Photography 1

Styled Pink Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 See on map