Styled Pink Photography Reviews

Styled Pink Photography 6
Styled Pink Photography 7
  • Jeana

Jeana · Married on 08/10/2019

Booking a Photographer -- Go with Diana! No question!

Diana has been amazing thus far. We booked her for our wedding and recently did our engagement pictures which turned out amazing. She helped us as we were a little awkward in front of the camera and by the end we felt so comfortable. She's quick to respond, was very clear with everything, and the turn around on her pictures were so fast! We cannot wait for her to shoot our big day in August!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Styled Pink Photography 21
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2019

June 2, 2019 Wedding

We hired Diana of Styled Pink Photography for our June 2, 2019 wedding and we couldn't have made a better choice. I stumbled upon her website by chance after searching through dozens of photographer websites and online galleries. My then fiancee and I agreed after looking at her online galleries that we definitely wanted to hire her for our engagement photos and for our wedding. From our first initial email, Diane was so incredibly easy to work with. She asked a ton of questions about what my vision for the day was, what were important photos we wanted to taken, what moments of the day were we most excited about, she really took her time to understand what we wanted from our wedding photos. We met with Diana to shoot our engagement photos in our local downtown and when we got the photos back we knew we had made the right choice for our wedding. She captured us beautifully, we had dozens of wonderful photos to choose from for our save the date card. As the wedding approached Diana kept in contact, creating a photography timeline of the day with me, making sure we fit most of the family and bridal party photos in before the ceremony, so that we could fully enjoy the cocktail hour and reception afterwards! Diana made the entire process incredibly easy, she successfully wrangled all of us, all of our family and even some small busy children to get the photos done. After the formal photos were done, Diana and her assistant did a wonderful job blending in & capturing dozens of amazing moments from the rest of the day. Diana not only took photos that day, she also helped with adjusting my dress & train, carrying my train when needed, picking bugs out of the tulle in my dress, pinning on boutonnieres, carrying bouquets and other items and wrangling people together. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, she's calm, easy going, extremely personable, very attentive and the photos she takes are amazing. We received our wedding photos back a little less than 3 weeks after our wedding date and we were completely blown away by how amazing they were. She captured us, our families, our friends, the venue, the magic, the love, the happiness, she captured the entire day from start to finish with the most amazing photos. Of course we are biased, but to us and our families they are magazine worthy. I look at the photos on my computer almost every night and I am still blown away with how phenomenal they are. We are so beyond happy that we chose Diana for our wedding photographer. The photos speak for themselves and we are so grateful that we will have them to remember our special day for years to come. Diana is amazingly talented, I would hire her again in a second, definitely deserves at least 20 stars if not more!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Styled Pink Photography 22
    Styled Pink Photography 23
    Styled Pink Photography 24
    Styled Pink Photography 25
    Styled Pink Photography 26
    Styled Pink Photography 27

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

a wonderful experience from start to finish!

As we were searching through hundreds of photographers for our wedding day, we got lost in a sea of sameness: it seemed that every photographer would take a shot and then desaturate and darken it to the point where it was unrecognizable.

However, when we came across Diana’s work at Styled Pink she was a breath of fresh air with her colorful, happy, beautifully framed pictures and found that she really captured the love between couples. We knew we had found someone with great photos, but then we chatted with Diana and she not only put us at ease about the process, but also seemed genuinely excited and happy for us and our upcoming wedding. Throughout the process, she was easily one of our favorite vendors to speak with, and was always accommodating and supportive throughout.

All that being said, where Styled Pink really stood out was the day of our wedding. We had a tight schedule that included shooting on the beach, on the boardwalk, under the boardwalk, at the venue, and much more, and Diana confidently directed us through the locations and the individual shots and kept us perfectly on schedule (our venue was so impressed!). We received our photos a few weeks after and got to experience our day all over again – Styled Pink somehow managed to capture not only the aesthetic of the day, but also the very joy and excitement we were feeling in the photos, including small, intimate moments that we are so happy to be able to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Styled Pink Photography 28
    Styled Pink Photography 29

Kelly Halleran · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

Diana is amazing, easily one of the best decisions we made! My maid of honor recommended her and I’m forever grateful. She made the whole process so easy from start to finish. From the very beginning she put my mind at ease with taking photos, she made us feel comfortable while doing our photos...never stiff or too formal. I enjoyed every bit of our photos and even better was getting our photos back. The engagement photos were even more than I could have imagined and what I’ve seen in our highlight gallery from our wedding I cannot wait to get the rest of them!! Thank you so much Diana for helping us capture our basic day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

BOOK DIANA for a seamless experience!

Where do I even begin.. we booked Diana shortly after we got engaged which meant that she was along for the ride with us throughout our 2 year engagement. From the first time you speak to Diana she makes you feel like you’ve been friends for years and that quality quickly puts all of your friends and family at ease on your big day. Diana is prompt and professional, independently connecting with your vendors and making necessary arrangements while also maintaining a relationship with her clients by sending holiday cards and posting on social media. Her attention to detail is beyond what we could have expected and we will be personally recommending her to everyone we know! Trust me when I tell you, Diana must be a part of your big day!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2018

great experience!

So happy we chose Diana as our wedding photographer. My husband and I are not fans of getting our picture taken and were dreading our engagement session, however Diana made us feel totally comfortable and we actually enjoyed ourselves! For the wedding, she asked us what we wanted and made a very detailed timeline which was very helpful. On the day of the wedding, she was super laid back and flexible and never made us feel like we had to rush anywhere, and the timeline worked out perfectly. We also got our photos super quickly, less than a month from our wedding, and they all look wonderful!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2018

I knew I wanted Diana to photograph my wedding before I even got engaged! She truly captures the love each couple shares. My wedding was in August which can be a very hot and humid month. A few days before our big day I expressed to Diana how nervous I was about the weather and how worried I was about the possibility of rain...She immediately put my mind at ease and assured me we would get amazing pictures with or without rain and that we could still find some great outdoor spots to take pictures. Once the day came we had clouds with random showers but we were able to get ever shot outside and I am OBSESSED with every single picture!! I think I have looked at them everyday since! Dianas attention to detail is something that is hard to come by and im so so thankful to her for capturing every moment of the best day of our lives. She is a joy to be around and makes everyone feel so comfortable. Theres no one like her!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Emily Cicali · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Photographer

Hiring Diana for our wedding was by far the best decision. She is not only so sweet but does AMAZING work. She is so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable taking pictures. My husband is not the biggest fan of pictures and Diana made sure he did not look awkward. We love our wedding pictures so much, all thanks to Diana.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Paula · Married on 07/28/2018

Diana was everything and more than we could have asked for in a wedding photographer. She was professional, courteous and punctual in all initial and follow up consultations and calls. She was so helpful in helping us plan our timeline for our wedding day, and was always willing to help us out if we were unsure of anything or had any questions. She made us feel more like her friends than clients. On the day of our wedding, she did an amazing job keeping our bridal party organized and getting all of the shots we had asked for (and many more) done in an extremely efficient manner in multiple locations around Philadelphia - and made it a really fun time! And of course, the photos she captured (both engagement and wedding day) were more beautiful anything we could have ever imagined! We shared the preview gallery with our friends and family before we left for our honeymoon and are still hearing from them two weeks later how beautiful they turned out! If we had to do it again we would pick Diana as our photographer 100 times out of 100...just an overall amazing experience!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Styled Pink Photography 30

Sarah Cawley · Married on 05/19/2018

An unforgettable experience

Diana made our wedding day flow so easily. She truly made the day about us and captured the most stunning details of our big day. We felt completely comfortable with her and Diana was open to any suggestion we had. Our engagement shoot was incredible with her too. She has an amazing eye for detail and our photographs look like a dream.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Styled Pink Photography 31
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn wilson · Married on 05/12/2018

She’s a dream and her photos are awesome!

I could not recommend Diana more! She was incredibly helpful throughout outlrnplanning process! I struggled with timeline a lot, and she took the time to sit with me and go over what the day was going to look like. She was an absolute dream on the day of, she got all the photos I want and they are GORGEOUS! My husband is not a fan of getting his photo taken but she was so kind and patient! And got us through the shots quickly! Definitely book Styled Pink!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Styled Pink Photography 32

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

We cannot thank Diana enough for her role in our big day. She always responded to my e-mails in a timely manner and she helped me to brainstorm locations for our engagement photos. She was enthusiastic when I told her I wanted to carry a vintage couch into the woods for our photos. During the tense and busy moments on our wedding day, she insisted on getting the shots we would value most. She has so many great qualities, but I think the best is her ability to make couples feel comfortable in front of the camera. We cannot say enough great things about Styled Pink!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Julie · Married on 10/01/2017

Diana and her team were the absolute best!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better Photograpger. We highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Styled Pink Photography 33

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

Diana was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. The photos were one of the most important parts of the day for us and Diana delivered 110%! Every meeting with her, from the initial consult to the engagement session to the wedding itself, was great. She is warm, friendly, passionate and so lovely to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and it really shows in the photos! Diana and Danielle got every shot on our list the day of the wedding and also got some incredible photos we didn’t even think of! She is truly so creative and has a great eye for locations, details and light. Our photos are so stunning, we can’t stop looking at them. Diana’s passion and love for her work shows in every picture and we are forever grateful for everything she did for us. She is the best out there and we can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Styled Pink Photography 34
    Styled Pink Photography 35
    Styled Pink Photography 36

Marissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Diana and her team were amazing. After talking with her before the wedding, we completely trusted in her vision to document our day and she did not disappoint. We love every single photo that was taken, she expertly captured the day. Her photos were genuine, artistic, and completely in the moment. Her photos are so amazing because she captured each and every emotion throughout the day. Diana was very quick with getting our photos uploaded and sent over to us, in only a few weeks. We will definitely use her again for any special event.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Styled Pink Photography 37

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

Diana was one of the absolute greatest parts of our wedding day! I knew from our initial meeting about a year prior that she was the photographer we needed. Not only is Diana skilled in her profession, she is a sweet, patient, kind, and understanding person. She and I had numerous conversations shortly before the wedding as I toyed with the idea of a First Look and recreated my timeline in an effort to appease everyone who was being photographed. Diana assisted and supported me each and every time until we finally devised the perfect timeline! On our wedding day, Diana was positive and always wearing a smile. When my outdoor ceremony got moved inside due to rain, she immediately reminded me that I was getting married and everything would be perfect. She was right. Having Diana with me on my wedding day was like having one of my girlfriends there for laughs and words of advice. She made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera, even my mom who absolutely hates pictures. My sister told me how much she liked Diana's positivity, and my husband continuously comments on how great she was. We've seen two shots from our wedding day so far, and they have left us and everyone involved wanting more. Thank you, Diana, for being so wonderful and capturing the amazing moments of our day. Ladies, if you're looking for your wedding photographer, look no further. Diana is it!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Styled Pink Photography 38

Daniela · Married on 07/22/2017

We couldnt have had a better photographer capturing every detail at our wedding!!!!!!
    Diana was just phenomenal ! We got married last month and we are reliving our wedding over again through our pictures. Diana took over 1k pictures and all of them came out PERFECT! She was awesome at giving us directios, great mood, and didnt waste any time!!! Im more than happy to be bragging about how great and what a great job she did at our wedding! Not to mention how FAST she was at delivering our pictures!!!! If you are a bride and want someone who will capture every detail, every moment HIRE Styled in Pink Photography!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Deana · Married on 04/07/2017

I knew for a while that I wanted styled pink to do my photos. I have seen her work for years, and it always impressed me. Leading up to the engagement photo session, I did not know what to expect. Diana was professional and AMAZING! She was such a great sport walking through the woods to get the most beautiful photos. On the wedding day, Diana and the other Styled Pink photographer were incredible. We got many fabulous photos in historic Philadelphia. Diana did not waste any time. Her schedule was amazing, and Diana was fun and funny, while still keeping everyone in line! I cherish all of my photos. Each one is better than the last. I would hire her for any event in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kim · Married on 10/28/2016

We booked Styled Pink two years in advance and I would book out even further for Diana in the future if I had to! From the first conversation with Diana, I knew right away she was the perfect match to be our photographer. She took the time to video chat us since we were living in Virginia - asking questions to get to know us as a couple. Our engagement shoot was amazing, she took her time and made sure we had all the shots we wanted. She even came prepared with a dog toy to keep our dog engaged in the pictures. Over the two Christmases before our wedding we received gifts from Diana that were so thoughtful. She loves her brides! Before the wedding we met up with her to go over our wedding day timeline and it was like catching up with an old friend. She outlined the wedding day perfectly. On the actual day of the wedding Diana took notice to every detail. She was professional and a friend all in one. Right after the wedding she immediately posted a few shots online and we are just super eager to see the rest! We <3 you Diana! Thanks so much for everything!!! Kim + Taro 10.28.16

Sent on 10/30/2016

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

Diana is so wonderful to work with. She is super sweet & super talented!! I'm so glad I trusted her to capture my big day. Every photo came out better than expected, my wedding in Burlington looked like a scene straight from Europe. She took the time to visit our site and scope out photo sites beforehand, and even made sure we had backup options in case it rained. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

AMAZING! Choosing Diana to be my wedding photographer was an easy choice and one I've been happy with every step of the way. She was helpful during planning, a joy to have around on my wedding day, and quick to get me my pictures, which are incredible! There is such a great variety of photos and it feels like she captured every single aspect of our day. An amazing vendor!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2016

From the beginning, Diana did an amazing job to make us feel comfortable and was very organized in preparing for the big day. Weather impeded on our engagement session and Diana was quick to provide recommendations for a new location that worked out perfect. The day of ran so smoothly due to Diana's careful attention to details with no effort from us. She was great at assessing our venue to find spaces that she thought would work best. When showing off my photos, so many people commented about how beautiful they are and how happy we look. Of course it was a very happy day :) but Diana was able to capture all of the small moments that truely displayed our joy. A month later and I still get emotional every time I look at my beautiful photos. So thankful for Diana and her great work. You will not regret Styled Pink Photography!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

We had a great experience with Diana - my husband was very wary about having to pose and be ready for pictures, but Diana ensured he was comfortable the entire day! She found some awesome photo locations at our venue and moved through the entire day so smoothly. I especially loved her calm nature - nothing felt rushed or stressful. The pictures turned out beautiful. We LOVED all of them! I am still staring at them 2 months later. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Diana is amazing! She was an absolute joy to work with and was always so helpful and responsive. I asked her if we could go do a run-through of the venue to go over, in person, ideas of photos I hoped to have and she was totally open and willing to do this! She was also so sweet to work with and even went upstairs in the middle of the reception to get me a makeup brush I had left upstairs. Not only was she sweet and fun to work with, but her actual performance and talent is incredible. My new husband and I could not be more happy with the product of the photos. They are simply amazing and captured everything I hoped they would and more.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I went a slightly unconventional route when it came to getting married (6 years of dating followed by a 6 week engagement, followed by a Town Hall wedding witnessed by only our parents and my brother with a reception to be held 6 months later). Though my husband and I both are a bit wary of having our picture taken, the one thing I insisted on was pretty photos to commemorate the occasion (I mean, I bought a nice dress, ya know?!) and I am SO glad we worked with Dianna! She was a total pro from the start- she responded to my inquiry immediately, she listened to my ideas, she was able to offer dates & times she was available and was just as pleasant as can be while doing it. Oh! And patient! She was so, so patient with us. A couple of weeks after our wedding my husband and I got dolled up again and met with Dianna at Grounds for Sculpture. She was so easy to work with and incredibly sweet. Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Last week we finally held a reception and I put out some of the framed photos for our friends to see. I lost count of how many compliments we got. One of our friends even half-jokingly asked me if I would have some prints made for her so that she could hang them as art in her home. If you’re wondering who to have take your wedding photos… it’s Dianna!

Sent on 09/21/2016