4420 Hamilton Drive, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Map · Phone number

About Nikki Robinson Photography

Nikki Robinson Photography is a full service wedding photography business located in Voorhees, New Jersey. They take pride in serving the southern New Jersey and Philadelphia area. The skilled photographers at Nikki Robinson Photography are interested in capturing your big day from every angle. From your walk down the aisle to the first dance, Nikki Robinson Photography will be with you every step of the way.

Experience

Nikki Robinson, owner and operator of Nikki Robinson Photography utilizes a photojournalistic style of photography to capture your big day. She also specializes in natural light, so you know you won’t be in the dark when looking back upon your wedding. Nikki, along with the rest of Nikki Robinson Photography will work closely with you to ensure that your big day looks perfect.

Offering a wide array of services, Nikki Robinson Photography will make your wedding day as easy on you as possible. From multiple locations to one event per day, Nikki Robinson Photography will make your wedding day sparkle and shine. Additional services include:

• High-resolution images

Nikki Robinson Photography 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing photographer and person

I can't even begin to say how thankful I am to have found Nikki. She made the whole booking process so easy and helped us so much along the way. From letting our son crash our engagement photos to riding in our jitney in the rain on our wedding day so we could get that one photo with our dog, there is nothing she wouldn't do! I personally didn't want a lot of planned photos as we wanted to enjoy the moment with our friends and family. Nikki went ABOVE and BEYOND that and truly captured everyone in the moment with all her candied shots. She's not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person and truly cares about her couples!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Nikki Robinson Photography 8
  • Megan

Megan Casper · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Photographer

STOP your searching and BOOK with NIKKI! I cant express enough how grateful I am that I came across Nikki’s work while searching for a wedding photographer. My husband and I weren’t sure of what kind of style photos/editing we were interested in but once we came across Nikki’s work we knew her style was exactly what we wanted to capture our special day. After reaching out to Nikki and discussing wedding details with her, she ensured to us even more that we were making the right decision. She goes above and beyond to make sure each part of your day is captured just as you hoped. Her work goes WAY beyond just the wedding day as she was always efficient in responding to any questions or crazy ideas we had. Specifically, I wanted to capture a “first look” with all of my bridesmaids and I wasn’t exactly sure how it was going to play out but Nikki was so open and ensuring to the idea that I had no doubt she was going to do her best to capture that moment. Needless to say, the photos from the first look with my bridesmaids was better than I had even imagined. We also requested a second photographer, which Nikki had no problem providing. Nikki and Danielle did an amazing job capturing our wedding and Mike and I couldn’t be more thankful. YOUR GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Nikki Robinson Photography 9
    Nikki Robinson Photography 10
    Nikki Robinson Photography 11
    Nikki Robinson Photography 12

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing Photographer!

While searching for the perfect wedding photographer, we discovered Nikki and we could not be more thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out! Nikki was professional from day one; every contact with her was prompt and friendly, she was flexible with our scheduling needs and requests, and she was so thorough in providing us with answers to all of our questions and concerns. She did our engagement photos in addition to our wedding photos, and made us feel at ease in front of the camera on both occasions. Her creative and artistic expertise is obvious when she captures certain poses, angles, backdrops, and moments. We LOVE every single photo she took for us. She captured moments we didn't even know had happened during our ceremony, and for that we are so grateful. Nikki was so wonderful for so many different reasons and we would recommend her time and time again. She is professional, affordable, friendly, and so very talented. It's no wonder so many of our friends and family have already booked her for their special occasions! Thank you, Nikki!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Nikki Robinson Photography 13
    Nikki Robinson Photography 14

Nikki Robinson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,845.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,615.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints