4420 Hamilton Drive, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Map · Phone number

About Nikki Robinson Photography

Nikki Robinson Photography is a full service wedding photography business located in Voorhees, New Jersey. They take pride in serving the southern New Jersey and Philadelphia area. The skilled photographers at Nikki Robinson Photography are interested in capturing your big day from every angle. From your walk down the aisle to the first dance, Nikki Robinson Photography will be with you every step of the way.

Experience

Nikki Robinson, owner and operator of Nikki Robinson Photography utilizes a photojournalistic style of photography to capture your big day. She also specializes in natural light, so you know you won’t be in the dark when looking back upon your wedding. Nikki, along with the rest of Nikki Robinson Photography will work closely with you to ensure that your big day looks perfect.

Offering a wide array of services, Nikki Robinson Photography will make your wedding day as easy on you as possible. From multiple locations to one event per day, Nikki Robinson Photography will make your wedding day sparkle and shine. Additional services include:

• High-resolution images

Nikki Robinson Photography 4
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing photographer and person

I can't even begin to say how thankful I am to have found Nikki. She made the whole booking process so easy and helped us so much along the way. From letting our son crash our engagement photos to riding in our jitney in the rain on our wedding day so we could get that one photo with our dog, there is nothing she wouldn't do! I personally didn't want a lot of planned photos as we wanted to enjoy the moment with our friends and family. Nikki went ABOVE and BEYOND that and truly captured everyone in the moment with all her candied shots. She's not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person and truly cares about her couples!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Nikki Robinson Photography 5

Tiffany Wobma · Married on 06/03/2017

Everything we wanted!

We found Nikki through a referral from a referral, and we’re so glad! She was super easy to work with, very personable and felt like we were friends by the end. Our wedding photos are exactly what I had hoped for, vibrant and fun. During the wedding, she just blended in seamlessly to the surroundings, hardly noticing her snapping away. For the portraits, she posed us in a way that felt natural and not awkward. We felt comfortable and at ease, which is evident in the photos. We received our photos in a very timely manner, in the most adorable packaging (you’ll have to hire her to find out for yourself). If we didn’t live out of state, we’d love to have Nikki continue photographing our growing family.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin Ament · Married on 12/09/2015

Best Photographer I've Seen

How do I even begin?! Nikki’s work is amazing! She’s a friend of my cousins and they had her photograph their weddings. When I saw the quality of the pictures I knew I needed to have her as my engagement and wedding photographer too! It’s been 3 1/2 years since we were married and her photos of our special day are still my most favorite to look at ♥️

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Nikki Robinson Photography 6
    Nikki Robinson Photography 7
    Nikki Robinson Photography 8

Nikki Robinson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,845.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,615.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints