Nikki Robinson Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

Nikki Robinson Photography is a wedding coverage service based in Voorhees, New Jersey. Since 2012, this company has been dedicated to documenting weddings with a photojournalistic style. Owner Nikki loves working with couples from all walks of life and works to incorporate natural light and vivid colors in each client's final album.

Nikki Robinson Photography offers multiple packages which can be customized to suit your needs, wants, and budget. With her subtle, unobtrusive photo style, Nikki will make sure you have the freedom to enjoy your day while she captures your beautifully candid moments. Nikki is also happy to book micro weddings and elopements, giving a couple's intimate celebration all the coverage they want. A second photographer can also be provided to document your big day from various angles. In addition to the big day, Nikki Robinson Photography can schedule engagement and portrait sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elsa D. Married on 09/10/2022

Nikki's the best!

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Nikki has been as our photographer. We booked Nikki back in 2020 when COVID was just beginning. Because of the uncertainty we had, we decided to book our wedding for September of 2022, (which is still happening). Fast forward to January of 2021, we got the news that my mother was going to be put on hospice care, and I knew that I wanted to get married before our planned wedding date and that I wanted my mom to be there. I communicated with Nikki and let her know what was going on (I was planning on taking some time off from work so I wasn't sure when I would get an initial payment to her). She immediately told me not to worry about it she was extending the due date, and without hesitation she offered to shoot our elopement at no cost. She is so genuine and generous, not to mention super talented. Her work is light and airy, and she captures the natural light of a setting without all those crazy filters. I am so happy we booked with her, and I cannot wait to have her shoot our big day.. again ❤
    Mia Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Nikki!

When we decided on our venture at the New York Botanical Gardens, I knew I wanted a photographer who would capture the day and the colors exactly as it was. Nikki’s collection of photos fit exactly what I was looking for. My husband and I were out of our comfort zone all day but Nikki’s calm personality and direction guided us and was exactly what we needed. Not only was she incredible to work with, she also delivered a beautiful album of pictures that we will treasure forever. Thank you Nikki, we loved working with you!!
  • Rachael
    Rachael C. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Genuine, kind, easy to work with

Nikki was not only my favorite vendor I used for my wedding, she is the kindest and most thoughtful small business owner I have met. She is so easy to work with and had amazing listening and communication skills. You can tell Nikki genuinely cares about the couples she works with, and is not only financially but emotionally invested in telling your love story. My husbands comments on Nikki: “She was so cool, she acted like this is just what she loves, like she loves going to weddings and hanging out in the background and thinks, wow this is great I’m paid for this.” She is so laid back and personable that the babysitter we hired asked if we were friends with her. I mean personable in a real way, not a fake business person way. She never once made me feel pressured to hire her or to spend outside my budget, instead said with consideration “I understand if you can’t afford the extra XYZ.” I love how sensitive she was to finances. I’m so happy I found her to photograph my big day. She not only captured beautiful photos, she calmly listened to my disorganized, anxious thoughts about the wedding day timeline and helped me feel calm and confident in the plan for the day. The execution of her services was flawless, from her timeliness with answering emails and calls, transparency about when she was too busy to email back, showing up on time, reminding us when things were supposed to happen, making us feel comfortable, having fun and sharing joy with us on our big day, and getting our gallery to us exactly a month after our wedding date! We were so happy with Nikki and enthusiastically recommend her if you are recently engaged!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

101 Abbey Road Voorhees, NJ, 08043
Location of (Nikki Robinson Photography)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding