For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Brick, New Jersey, For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services provides officiating services for weddings of all sizes. Owner Andrea is licensed in both New Jersey and New York, and is open to officiating for both interfaith and non-denominational wedding services, as well as couples of all faiths and lifestyles. She considers her work a privilege, and looks forward to getting to know each couple. Please take a look at her Website where her prices are clearly posted for her various packages and travel fees.

Check out my website and contact me directly at www.forthisjoyousoccasion.com

Andrea has combined her services into ceremony packages, which can be used for weddings or vow renewals. Her prices for each package are clearly marked on her website. For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services can do religious, interfaith, non-religious, and non-denominational ceremonies. Same-Sex couples are welcome. While Andrea has a collection of sample ceremonies couples can examine, she can also work with couples to design a more personalized ceremony. Specifically, she can officiate services for the following religions:

• Agnostic
  • Shinto
  • Taoist
  • Unitarian
  • Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Shinto
Taoist
Unitarian

In which states are you licensed?

NJ
NY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Liana
    Liana D. Married on 07/22/2022

She Made the ceremony memorable

She was very sweet and made it memorable
    Alejandra V. Married on 06/24/2022

Amazing Officiant!

In the frenzy of preparing everything for our small civil ceremony, Andrea guided us through the marriage license application, helped us select the perfect location, recommended some amazing photographers, and on the day of brought my groom and myself back into the moment. She officiated beautifully and helped make our day truly special! I cannot recommend Andrea enough!

Though we hired her for a small 8-person elopement ceremony, she offered packages and beautiful set-ups for larger gatherings. Should we go for a larger wedding celebration in the future, we would definitely love to have her officiate again :)
  • Cristin
    Cristin D. Married on 05/01/2022

100% recommend!

Andrea is SO nice and made our day so effortlessly special and perfect. She made the entire process from beginning to end very easy. She is professional and prompt with correspondence. We cannot recommend her enough. Thank you for making our day perfect!

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Congratulations Cristin and Valter!!
    I really appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review.
    Thank you and best wishes.
    See you on the beach!!

Team

Andrea Purtell
Andrea Purtell
Owner, Wedding Officiant

Congratulations on your engagement!

I am Andrea Purtell and I am a full time professional Wedding Officiant. I am certified to legally perform weddings in the state of New Jersey and New York.

Over the course of the past 9 years I have had the honor to officiate over 1000 weddings.

I love my work and take great pride in providing my couples with a quality service. I have received over 300, 5 star reviews on Wedding Wire, The Knot as well as FaceBook, Google, Square, etc..

I am located at the fabulous Jersey Shore. I provide religious, non-denominational, spiritual, non-religious and interfaith, personalized wedding officiant services.

I am honored to work with couples of all faiths, traditions and lifestyles. LGBTQ Welcomed!

All ceremonies can be personalized to your wishes. Some couples like to include wording about how they met and what lead them to this special day. They may want to include acknowledgment of children they bring to the marriage or loved ones who have passed.

I am happy to incorporate any religious customs or traditions such as breaking the glass, jumping the broom, handfasting, etc..

You may also like to include a unity element such as, unity sand, candle, glass, wine, love letter, love knot, cross, rose etc...

I have a selection of ceremony packages for you to choose from. They range in length and price so there is something for everyone.

Please check out my website to see a full description of my packages and prices.

I also have some sample ceremonies there for you to see!

Please contact me for more information or to schedule a video chat or phone conference.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Peace, Love and Be Married, Andrea Purtell,

Your Local Jersey Shore Wedding Officiant

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC Allison McCafferty Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

For This Joyous Occassion is simply amazing. Her services are touching, personal and full of JOY!

KSS Photography KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

I can not say enough great things about Andrea. My staff and I are always delighted when a new couple comes in to book and they let us know that she is their officiant of choice. She is an absolute delight to be around and we wish her nothing but continued success!

Jenifer Rutherford Photography Jenifer Rutherford Photography Wedding Photographers

I love recommending Andrea Purtell the NJ Wedding Officiant For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services! Andrea does a fantastic job officiating and has a very down to earth, fun personality. I've had the opportunity to do photography for several of her clients Jersey shore weddings and it was such a pleasure working with her!

Jersey Shore Area Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08723
Location of (For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services)
15 Adamston Drive Brick NJ 08723 Brick, NJ, 08723