For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services Reviews

313 Reviews for For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services

• Cj

Charlotte C. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Perfect, Professional

Andrea was extremely professional and accommodating. After Covid altered our original plans for a May wedding, we decided to elope at the end of June. I contacted Andre approximately 10 days prior to our chosen date. Luckily she was available! We chose a sunrise wedding on the beach and it was absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend Andrea!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Daniella

Daniella · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend

Andrea officiated us right on the beach in bay head. It was a last minute decision and she was nothing short of professional and so kind. She was so patient while we customized our wording in our ceremony (even added some words at the last minute). I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for an elopement or a small wedding. It was a windy day with high tide, we did a fb live and you still heard her clear. It was a perfect day and she did an amazing job. She responded very quick to emails and answered every question we had. She also provided us with decorations, came early to set everything up.

Sent on 09/14/2020

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Congratulations Daniella and Dale!! Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day! It was such a joy and honor.
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. I greatly appreciate it.
    best wishes,
  • Lisa

Lisa B. · Married on 02/10/2021

Custom Beach Elopement

Andrea was very responsive and accommodating from the very first day that I contacted her. She helped us through the entire process of planning our elopement ceremony, including support with municipal paperwork, securing a location, and planning a custom ceremony. Every last detail of our ceremony was perfect. Andrea was a pleasure to work with and we are so thankful for her!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/29/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Andrea was helpful in suggestions for reading for our ceremony. She was very responsive, and made sure I was able to tailor the ceremony to exactly how I wanted it. She showed up early, and made sure to meet with my husband and I so we were ready, and assured us not to be nervous. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2020

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Congratulations Stephanie and Mark!! What a wonderful ceremony we had at the Spring Lake Manor! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for the kind review.
    Best wishes and Happy New Year!
  • Becca

Becca S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Professional, thoughtful - highly recommend!

We reached out to Andrea in a panic about a month before our wedding after our previous plans fell through. Andrea responded right away, was enthusiastic, and prepared ALL of the information we could ever need! We are so happy and thankful to have her as an officiant. She provided ideas for our ceremony, helped us make it unique and meaningful, and really took the stress and worry out of everything, so that we could enjoy the day. Thank you Andrea!

Sent on 12/23/2020

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Congratulations Becca and Brian!!
    We had a beautiful and fun ceremony at Porta in Asbury Park! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day. I enjoyed how we together created your personalized ceremony. You guys have a beautiful story! Your personal vows you wrote to each other were beautiful, loving and funny!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review!
    Best wishes and Happy New Year!
  • Jennie

Jennie K. · Married on 11/20/2020

Simply the best

Andrea is one of the most wonderful people I have met in my life. She made our wedding ceremony one of the most beautiful and personal weddings I have ever been to. From the beginning of the process of the selection of verbiage to the actual day, she has been responsive, professional and fun to work with! If you need an officiant, she is your go to woman! A large portion of my husband's family has used her services for weddings and blessings. She is amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2020

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Congratulations Jennie and Joseph!!
    Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day! To be a witness to your love and happiness filled my heart with joy. It was so great to see everyone again!! I am so thankful to have been a part of so many of your families’ milestones and special occasions. I hope to be invited back for more…I’m thinking baby blessings and vow renewals 
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. I really appreciate it.
    Best wishes,

Mrs S. · Married on 09/29/2020

Seaside Ceremony

I love how she responds and keeps in touch. From the moment we found her she was nothing but professional and sweet. My ceremony was amazing. The decorations was great. From beginning to end,I enjoyed her work and personality! Thanks so much Andrea!!!❤️I DO! WE DID!

Sent on 09/30/2020

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Smith!!
    Congratulations to you! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Thank you so much for this kind review.
    I wish you many, many years of happiness.
    Best wishes,

Linda R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect in every way

Andrea was absolutely wonderful. She took us through everything step by step, helped us create a beautiful ceremony, and was happy to change any little thing as often as we wanted and send us updated copies. She returned our calls promptly and was able to answer all of our questions. She is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. She arrived early and made sure everyone knew what to do and when. She is a great speaker and read the ceremony and poems with perfect tone and cadence. If you are in need of an officiant, look no further. Andrea is the best choice you could ever make.

Sent on 09/24/2020

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services's reply:

Congratulations Linds and Jessie!!
    It was such a joy to be part of your special day. Thank you so much for the kind review. I greatly appreciate it.
    Best wishes!
  • Roxana

Roxana S. · Married on 08/28/2020

The best Reverend!

I was searching on Google and I found Rev. Andrea. She amazing and my ceremony was incredible. Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Sara

Sara W. · Married on 02/22/2020

Caring and compassionate

Andrea was very supportive through the entire process. Her website is full of great information and helped us with forming our vows. Having to change our entire wedding last minute because of the coronavirus was challenging and heart wrenching and Andrea really showed compassion, kindness, and a positive attitude. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Evelyn J. · Married on 12/21/2019

Honest -open- attentive

Andrea was very accommodating to our quick changing needs. We went from a 5 person elopement deal to a seaside winter wedding ceremony almost effortlessly... great ideas that I never even heard of (ok yes my 1st own wedding, but I’ve been to many). The ring warming ceremony and handfasting tradition just put it over the top. Many of our guest loved the ceremony, even saying “it’s been one of the best” they’ve attended. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Amanda M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Andrea is an amazing officiant and such an easy person to work with! In all the stress of wedding planning we never had to worry about our ceremony. She has so many different choices for each part of the ceremony, so it is totally personalized to you! And if you don’t want to pick each part, she has great traditional ceremonies as well! Andrea is so sweet and patient! She responded to emails very quickly and was willing to meet whenever we needed to go over anything. My guests were complimenting her and the ceremony all night! She was also very helpful in guiding us through the marriage license process, which I would’ve had no idea how to navigate without her. Definitely can’t go wrong with Andrea!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Samantha R. · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing experience !!

There are not enough words to describe how thankful we are , my husband Michael and I hired Andrea as our officiant for our wedding on October 6th 2019 and that was the best decision we ever made ! She is so caring, attentive and friendly , she helped our hearts feel at ease during the whole process !! She walked us through everything and helped us pick the perfect ceremony for our special day ! I can’t thank her enough!!! If you are looking for an officiant that truly cares for her clients and makes sure to go the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of to have that special day, then you definitely need to reach out to For this joyous occasion! Andrea is the best there is and she truly makes your ceremony that much special !!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Alysson

Alysson S. · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Baby Blessing

Andrea married my husband and I two years ago in a beautiful, personalized ceremony. Fast forward to August, and we welcomed our first son. We discussed having a blessing ceremony for him, and who better than Andrea to perform the ceremony! Again, we were able to personalize his ceremony. There were so many options, and it was so beautifully written! Andrea took the time to meet with us and discuss every single aspect of our son’s blessing ceremony. Yesterday was the actual ceremony, and it was perfect! Andrea made everyone feel so comfortable, including the baby. Our family had nothing but wonderful things to say about the ceremony. We’ve recommended Andrea for weddings since we met her in 2017, and would completely recommend her for baby blessings as well! Thank you for a wonderful, blessed day, Andrea!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jill

Jill T. · Married on 09/29/2019

What a Joyous Experience!!

I cannot say enough about how great Andrea was to work with. From our first phone call to my wedding day, she was professional, personable, prompt, efficient and a JOY to work with. YOU SHOULD HIRE HER! I promise you will not regret it. So many guests from my wedding commented on how great she was and I agree. On top of that, you will get top value for the cost.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Linda

Linda S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Both professional and insightful

Andrea was an excellent communicator, provided helpful suggestions to personalize our ceremony both in our communications and options provided on her website, guided us through the logistics of the day, to the extent of making sure we chose the right setting on the beach for pictures, and led us and our witnesses on what to do when everything seemed a bit chaotic, while remaining composed and congenial. We are grateful to Andrea for making our day very special.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

11/10 Would recommend!

Andrea Purtell & her officiant Sarah Lovgren were both wonderful. Andrea was very knowledgable and had great resources on her website. She worked with us to make our wedding ceremony tailored to us and our families. She was extremely helpful throughout the process. Sarah officiated our ceremony, and she was so sweet! She was very practiced and professional as well. Thank you Andrea & Sarah for helping us craft the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!!

We were thrilled with our experience with Andrea and Sarah!! They could not have been more accommodating. They made us feel like we had known them forever! They think of everything!! Thank you for making our day so special!!

• Yvonne

Yvonne V. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and delighted

We were very happy with Andrea. She walked us through every step of the way and helped to make our wedding day a treasured memory. She is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Simona

Simona F. · Married on 09/06/2019

For this Joyous Occasion Officiating Services

Andrea was such a pleasure to work with! Se was very organized and from the moment we contacted her, she provided clear information and walked us through the process. Andrea was perfect at the balance between friendly and professional, warm and courteous, and efficient.
    She also sent in our marriage license, and got the signatures of our witnesses, promptly.

If you're lucky enough to have her available on your wedding day, definitely book her!

• Amelia

Amelia G. · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely

Tmqe can't thank you enough for the beautiful ceremony you provided for us with such sincerity...Andrea thank you for making our day more magical then we could have imagined...god bless and thank you for our beautiful memory...❤

• Danita

Danita · Married on 08/24/2019

Our Wedding Day

Andrea waa very professional from the first time I contacted her in January. She was courteous kind and understanding of the importance of our day and ceremony. Although the weather was threatening rain she kept in touch with me all the way until hours before we arrived on the beach.
    I would Recommend Andrea over and over again. Thank you for our great Experience.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth G. · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceptional

Andrea and Sarah were very helpful guiding me through the process. They were attentful and comforting through it all. I would recommend them to everyone

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Andrea gave such a heartfelt and moving ceremony. She was also able to deal with unforeseen situations. Our ceremony was to be held outside at my house, but a few minutes in, it started raining. We moved inside and Andrea had no problem beginning again. She was wonderful in guiding us through the paperwork. She was smiling, positive and enthusiastic throughout everything. She made our day extremely special!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 08/17/2019

We loved Andrea!

Thank you, Andrea for making our baby blessing so memorable!

Sent on 08/18/2019