For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services Reviews

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 4
For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 5

Amanda Miller · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Andrea is an amazing officiant and such an easy person to work with! In all the stress of wedding planning we never had to worry about our ceremony. She has so many different choices for each part of the ceremony, so it is totally personalized to you! And if you don’t want to pick each part, she has great traditional ceremonies as well! Andrea is so sweet and patient! She responded to emails very quickly and was willing to meet whenever we needed to go over anything. My guests were complimenting her and the ceremony all night! She was also very helpful in guiding us through the marriage license process, which I would’ve had no idea how to navigate without her. Definitely can’t go wrong with Andrea!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Samantha Rodriguez · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing experience !!

There are not enough words to describe how thankful we are , my husband Michael and I hired Andrea as our officiant for our wedding on October 6th 2019 and that was the best decision we ever made ! She is so caring, attentive and friendly , she helped our hearts feel at ease during the whole process !! She walked us through everything and helped us pick the perfect ceremony for our special day ! I can’t thank her enough!!! If you are looking for an officiant that truly cares for her clients and makes sure to go the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of to have that special day, then you definitely need to reach out to For this joyous occasion! Andrea is the best there is and she truly makes your ceremony that much special !!!!

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 6
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 7
    Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Alysson

Alysson Schembari · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Baby Blessing

Andrea married my husband and I two years ago in a beautiful, personalized ceremony. Fast forward to August, and we welcomed our first son. We discussed having a blessing ceremony for him, and who better than Andrea to perform the ceremony! Again, we were able to personalize his ceremony. There were so many options, and it was so beautifully written! Andrea took the time to meet with us and discuss every single aspect of our son’s blessing ceremony. Yesterday was the actual ceremony, and it was perfect! Andrea made everyone feel so comfortable, including the baby. Our family had nothing but wonderful things to say about the ceremony. We’ve recommended Andrea for weddings since we met her in 2017, and would completely recommend her for baby blessings as well! Thank you for a wonderful, blessed day, Andrea!

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 8
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jill

Jill Thiemann · Married on 09/29/2019

What a Joyous Experience!!

I cannot say enough about how great Andrea was to work with. From our first phone call to my wedding day, she was professional, personable, prompt, efficient and a JOY to work with. YOU SHOULD HIRE HER! I promise you will not regret it. So many guests from my wedding commented on how great she was and I agree. On top of that, you will get top value for the cost.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Linda

Linda Seufert · Married on 09/21/2019

Both professional and insightful

Andrea was an excellent communicator, provided helpful suggestions to personalize our ceremony both in our communications and options provided on her website, guided us through the logistics of the day, to the extent of making sure we chose the right setting on the beach for pictures, and led us and our witnesses on what to do when everything seemed a bit chaotic, while remaining composed and congenial. We are grateful to Andrea for making our day very special.

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 9
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

11/10 Would recommend!

Andrea Purtell & her officiant Sarah Lovgren were both wonderful. Andrea was very knowledgable and had great resources on her website. She worked with us to make our wedding ceremony tailored to us and our families. She was extremely helpful throughout the process. Sarah officiated our ceremony, and she was so sweet! She was very practiced and professional as well. Thank you Andrea & Sarah for helping us craft the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!!

We were thrilled with our experience with Andrea and Sarah!! They could not have been more accommodating. They made us feel like we had known them forever! They think of everything!! Thank you for making our day so special!!

• Yvonne

Yvonne Van Pelt & Lynn Kwiatkowski · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and delighted

We were very happy with Andrea. She walked us through every step of the way and helped to make our wedding day a treasured memory. She is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Simona

Simona Failla · Married on 09/06/2019

For this Joyous Occasion Officiating Services

Andrea was such a pleasure to work with! Se was very organized and from the moment we contacted her, she provided clear information and walked us through the process. Andrea was perfect at the balance between friendly and professional, warm and courteous, and efficient.
    She also sent in our marriage license, and got the signatures of our witnesses, promptly.

If you're lucky enough to have her available on your wedding day, definitely book her!

• Amelia

Amelia Gioia · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely

Tmqe can't thank you enough for the beautiful ceremony you provided for us with such sincerity...Andrea thank you for making our day more magical then we could have imagined...god bless and thank you for our beautiful memory...❤

• Danita

Danita · Married on 08/24/2019

Our Wedding Day

Andrea waa very professional from the first time I contacted her in January. She was courteous kind and understanding of the importance of our day and ceremony. Although the weather was threatening rain she kept in touch with me all the way until hours before we arrived on the beach.
    I would Recommend Andrea over and over again. Thank you for our great Experience.

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 10
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 11
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 12
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth Gocklin · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceptional

Andrea and Sarah were very helpful guiding me through the process. They were attentful and comforting through it all. I would recommend them to everyone

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Davis · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Andrea gave such a heartfelt and moving ceremony. She was also able to deal with unforeseen situations. Our ceremony was to be held outside at my house, but a few minutes in, it started raining. We moved inside and Andrea had no problem beginning again. She was wonderful in guiding us through the paperwork. She was smiling, positive and enthusiastic throughout everything. She made our day extremely special!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine L. · Married on 08/17/2019

We loved Andrea!

Thank you, Andrea for making our baby blessing so memorable!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Z

Zachary Goldberg · Married on 08/04/2019

Baby Blessing

Andrea was the definition of professional! She created a beautiful baby blessing that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 13
    Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Ana

Ana Claudia · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful experience with Andrea, since from the beginning she respond quickly and made all the changes I needed. She was on time and professional, and I will definitely recommend her for my friends' wedding.

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 14
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 15
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 16
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Brandon · Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing service and professionalism

Amazing service and professionalism. Andrea provides a great service she is eloquent speaker and she did amazing job. Extremely happy Bride and Groom.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Day

There are not enough words to accurately express how much Andrea and For This Joyous Occasion exceeded our expectations. Our ceremony was perfect, and everything we hoped for. From the time we contacted Andrea there was never a worry to be had. When it came to the day of our ceremony, Andrea was professional and an absolute pleasure. Would recommend a million times over!

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 17
    Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Tara

Tara Jo Sealander · Married on 07/06/2019

Andrea is wonderful!

Andrea is warm, kind and really cares that your wedding is a beautiful experience.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jessie Hamilton · Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful ceremony

Andrea performed the most beautiful ceremony for us. It was the perfect combination of incorporating a little bit of interfaith religion but more of a focus on love and family. She has a unique ability to come across as professional yet warm and caring which engaged the audience. I can’t say enough positive things..I was definitely a nervous bride but that quickly went away in our first meeting. I would highly recommend Andrea she is wonderful!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Service

Andrea married both my Son & I. She made the choosing the vows & the whole ceremony very easy. The day of the weddings she kept everyone informed on what to do. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend

Andrea was extremely responsive and able to create such a personalized and beautiful ceremony! She was professional and timely, and really helped to make our day amazing! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 05/18/2019

Love is love

Our officiant was the icing on the cake. She made the perfect touch where needed on our special day. She didn’t skip a beat she was wonderful

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Traci

Traci Walker · Married on 05/04/2019

Pleasant & Stress Free

I would highly recommend Andrea for any type of ceremony. She was so helpful with all our questions and very quick to respond. She was professional and very friendly. Such a nice woman! Her website offers many options, even a Disney themed ceremony, that my daughter adored and used. Andrea was very willing to make any changes we wanted and was very reasonably priced. Her website also offers venue and ceremony ideas which helped out a lot. She made the whole process pleasant and stress free. It was a wonderful ceremony.

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 18
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 19
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 20
    For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 21
    Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Milissa

Milissa Pucci · Married on 01/19/2019

For This Joyous Occasion

Andrea was amazing from the first moment I called her. After leaving my town hall and learning my mayor could not perform the ceremony, I was frantic. But I remembered that I had searched for a backup plan and Andrea turned out to be amazing in every way. She had availability for Saturday, which was in 5 days. Her wedding vows wording were personalized. And then servers texts, calls and emails. End product was the nicest wedding service ( I may be biased, but a few people told me that too)!! She was calming and so flexible. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone without hesitation!! Lastly despite the snow forecasted she assured me she would be at the service. Luckily no snow!! Thank you again Andrea.

For This Joyous Occasion Officiating Services 22