Allison McCafferty Photography LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2019

Allison is the best of the best!

We knew right away after talking to Allison and looking at her portfolio that she would be a great fit. She made planning easy and was always so responsive. We took engagement photos and Allison helped us get comfortable in front of the camera. She even traveled to Longwood Gardens for the engagement shoot! On our wedding day she was fun, attentive, professional, and flexible. She posted one photo the very next morning and had our sneak peek posted within 72 hours! And this is during busy wedding season! We cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. I was in tears looking at how beautiful they are so far. She is so talented! Working with Allison was one of the best decisions in our wedding planning!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Theresa · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly, highly recommend!

From the minute I spoke with Allison when researching photographers, I knew she would be the person I would want hanging out with my husband and I during our big day. Allison is extremely talented and just an all-around wonderful person. We met with Allison for an engagement shoot earlier this year and I knew I had made the right decision. Allison makes you feel really comfortable during photo shoots and has the uncanny ability to capture the essence of you and your significant other as a couple. Allison is extremely organized and made sure to get all the important information in terms of what shots we considered our must-haves and executed on those requests the day of the wedding in the most unobtrusive manner. Both of my parents were singing her praises and the praises of her teammate Kelly the next day. In addition to all this, Allison turned around a sneak peek of our wedding less than a week later. I shared the sneak peek on Facebook and people cannot stop commenting on how absolutely beautiful the pictures are. The day flies by and you are left with a few things, the pictures being one of the best ways of capturing those memories. We are so happy we chose Allison to be our photographer and cannot thank her enough for everything she did to make our day so special. We love you! We HIGHLY recommend Allison to any couples looking for a wedding photographer. You will not regret the decision and will end up with amazing pictures and a friend for life.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2018

Book Allison Now!!

Allison is simply the best! Her photography is not only beautiful but she is super easy to work with. From our first initial call to after the wedding, she answered all my questions and made me not worry about anything. She knows what she's doing and kept me on track with photos and ensured we got everything I wanted. Our venue had screens to use and Allison was able to edit a few photos from our first look to play as a slideshow during our reception and they were STUNNING! Our family and friends complimented how beautiful the photos were and that was only a glimpse of what else we will get to see. I found myself not eating dinner because I was enjoying the photos so much! :-) I cannot wait to get all of our photos back and relive our wedding day. BOOK HER NOW! You will not regret it! Thank you again, Allison!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married less than a week ago and I just couldn't wait any longer to write a review about Allison. Let us start from the beginning. We discovered Allison through a Google Search. We knew we were getting married at the Jersey Shore and we wanted to hire a local photographer. After reviewing websites of dozens of local photographers, it was quick for us to realize that we liked Allison's photography the best. So first, we hired her for an engagement photo session. The engagement session could not have gone any better. She was easy to work with as the entire two hour session ended up being so much fun. As if I wasn't pleased enough with how fun the two hours were, the very next morning she emailed me a sneak-peak of about 20 of the photos she took! I knew at that exact moment that Allison was the photographer we wanted to hire for our wedding. Not only was she incredibly talented, but she was also immensely respectful to her clients. So then we hired Allison as our wedding photographer and again, I could not be more pleased with this decision. I am a very organized individual and am a very forward thinker, but Allison (unlike any of my other wedding vendors) was ALWAYS one step or thought ahead of me. She showed us a sample guest book filled with our engagement photos before we were even thinking about guest books (which we decided to buy and use!). She asked me to fill out a wedding day questionnaire before I even knew all of the answers to the questions. She is very thoughtful with her work and it shows in her approach to customer service. Then came wedding day and again it was just perfect. She ensured I got ever photo on my wish list taken. More importantly, Allison has such a friendly demeanor, she felt more like a wedding guest than a wedding vendor! Then, like with the engagement photos, she posted a sneak peak of our wedding only five days later. I highly recommend Allison as your engagement and wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 06/01/2018

Wonderful!

My husband and I were a little nervous about being in front of the camera, but Allison and her assistant made us feel very comfortable. We had all day coverage, and received lots of photos online of our special day.

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC 2
    Sent on 02/07/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

If you are looking for the most amazing photographer stop looking and book Allison!! Allison is truly AMAZING! She makes you feel like you have been friends for years and has such great visions to help create awesome shots. Allison has true talent and captured every moment of our wedding . The photos she took bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we can't thank her enough. My husband and I will treasure these photos forever!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Diane · Married on 12/29/2017

I couldn't be happier that I chose Allison to photograph our wedding! From the very beginning she was a pleasure to work with. Allison was recommended by my brother-in-law and I had seen her work, so I already had a good feeling about everything. After meeting with her, my husband and I felt a good connection and loved her photos and her style. Allison took our engagement photos at Grounds for Sculpture, where my husband and I got engaged and they were fantastic! Allison was fun and made us feel at ease with the camera and the pictures were beautiful! Prior to our wedding, Allison sent me a very thorough wedding day information sheet to fill out that covered absolutely every detail about our wedding and covered the timeline of the day. In addition, she made a spreadsheet with all the posed family and bridal party photos we wanted. Prior to the wedding she called me to go over everything and I felt very confident about how the day would go. Allison and her assistant Kelly did an awesome job staying on schedule the day of the wedding. They also did a great job capturing everything--they were on the dance floor and their energy level never seemed to fade! Allison sent me a sneak peak of about 25 photos less than a week after our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! I couldn't believe how Allison captured our emotions on that day. (which is exactly what I wanted!) I shared the pictures with family, friends, and co-workers and everyone couldn't believe how beautiful the pictures were. I cannot wait to see the rest! Allison was a pleasure to work with and we could not be happier that we picked her. Allison, thanks for helping to make our special day so amazing and giving us wonderful memories! ~Diane and Don Leypoldt

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Allison McCarthy is wonderful! I wanted to do a boudoir photo shot as a wedding gift for my husband and I am SO glad that I chose Allison. I had never done anything like this before so I was nervous and I did a TON of research. After a lot of Google searches and reading review after review I decided to go with Allison. Her rate is very reasonable and after emailing back and forth I felt like she was someone I could work with and I am so glad that I decided to go with her. She lives two hours away from me, but it was completely worth the drive. From the minute I got to her house, she made me feel completely comfortable. She has a very professional and beautiful studio in her home, which was important to me because I couldn’t do it at my house and keep it a surprise and I didn’t want to pay for a hotel room. Her studio is perfect! As soon as I arrived, she had someone do my hair and make up and it turned out beautiful! After that, we began the shoot. I couldn’t believe how relaxed I felt. She told me exactly what to do. It was fun!! The whole thing from the time I arrived only took about two hours. When I first saw the photos, I couldn’t believe it was me! I had no idea I was capable of taking such great photos… and it’s all thanks to Allison! After I selected the photos I wanted, she mailed them to me in a beautiful book. I have been raving about her to all of my friends. For anyone who has never done boudoir photos before (or even if you have) I highly recommend Allison! These photos make a great gift for someone else or yourself! I thought this would be a once in a lifetime thing for me, but it was so much fun, I may have to do it again ☺

Sent on 09/03/2017

Allison is an incredible photographer. We had our wedding out of state and she made every effort to meet with me when I was in town to work on the details of the wedding. Her photography is beautiful and captured all of our magical moments throughout the day. She is fun and easy to work with and really helped to make our wedding day as picture perfect as possible!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Joshua · Married on 08/02/2015

We were planning a small, intimate beach wedding and had to be budget conscious. After extensive searching for all of our vendors and providers, we really appreciated the website and galleries for Allison McCafferty Photography. We scheduled an appointment and met with Allison. Her engaging personality, thoughtful ideas, perspective and professionalism made the decision very easy. We both knew she was 'the one' to entrust with photographing our wedding. She took great care in assisting on planning and scheduling. When the day arrived, she and her team were exactly what we had hoped for. Punctual and professional while making the entire experience comfortable and fun as well. We eagerly awaited the photos to be edited and presented and were just thrilled when we were able to view them. She did an amazing job of capturing what is the most special and memorable day of our lives. We can't thank Allison enough for the wonderful job she did. We plan on continuing to use her for our photographer needs and would recommend her to any and all that want quality photography services.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC's reply:

Joshua, thank you so much - you and Jacky were so fun to work with and I was honored to be a part of your beautiful day. XO Allison

Marta · Married on 05/17/2015

Allison did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was professional, punctual, and always returned any emails or phone calls right away. But most importantly, she did a great job at capturing our special day! She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures couldn't of been any better! I would highly recommend Allison for your wedding if you want someone who is reasonably priced and will take pictures that you will love!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jake · Married on 01/23/2015

Allison did a fantastic job with our wedding. The feedback from friends and family have all been extremely positive. I would highly recommend Allison to anyone looking for a professional, experienced photographer.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Allison McCafferty Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Jake. It was a pleasure capturing your wedding day.

Renea · Married on 10/17/2014

My husband and I checked out Allison's pics online and decided to use her without any referrals (like we always do). She had great ideas for our small ceremony and really captured some of our private moments perfectly. Her turnaround for our finished pics was right on schedule. We definitely would recommend Allison, and we intend to use her again for our next big event!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Denise · event on: 10/24/2013

Allison was professional and creative. She photographed several fundraisers I ran where cakes and desserts were featured. She was able to make them look beautiful and artistic. She was fantastic at capturing the emotion of the evening through her images. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Marie · event on: 12/10/2011

We hired Allison McCafferty Photography in 2011 for our company's holiday party. To provide a nice keepsake for our employees, I hired Allison to take both candid and employee/couple photographs during the event, and we provided each employee with a posed 5x7 portrait.

Handling the logistics with Allison was a breeze – she was responsive, prompt (as in early) to the event, set up efficiently, was appropriately non-intrusive, yet managed to be fully engaged with our team when called for. She brings a passion for “capturing the moment” that I think was evident when we saw the final products.

We’ve not had such a large event in the past few years, but I would gladly engage her services again for business or personal work.

Sent on 03/19/2015