Maple Shade, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number

About Event This

Event This LLC is a full-service wedding planning company based in Maple Shade, New Jersey, that specializes in weddings. Owner and lead planner Alaina Arnold is detailed-oriented and hands-on throughout the planning process, so your wedding is everything you envision. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, Event This LLC is happy to oversee and manage your engagement party, bachelorette festivities, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch.

Event This LLC has various packages for full and partial wedding planning, as well as day-of coordination services in the greater New Jersey area. During your consultation, Alaina and her talented team of creative event producers take the time to fully understand your needs and style, so it is executed beautifully on your big day. Other event planning services Event This LLC offers include the following:

• Budget Analysis

Yellow lights
183e9cc3001e4f81 1531168246 a38c9f223f5f215b 1531168244 c73e351f00534653 153116

7 Reviews for Event This

Laura · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Alaina has been helping me find a wedding venue and has offered her expertise to help with planning. She took everything I said I wanted within a venue and put it in front of my eyes!! I was amazed at what she found and was exactly what I was looking for! She is great at what she does!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2019

Event This Rocks My Socks!

I hired Event This as an additional Day of Coordinator for my wedding on 11/9/19. I did a lot of my own décor and needed someone to set it all up day of so I was running around like a crazy person. Alaina was absolutely amazing and gladly took all of the crazy away effortlessly! She was available from hire date to wedding date whenever I needed her and she always answered quickly and even reached out to check in on me from time to time. We quickly felt more like friends chatting about the details of my wedding. She really went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and super stress free! She came to my house and made notes of every item I had and how I wanted everything to be. Her attention to detail is unmatched & comforting. Her and her husband Matt, and a few other helping hands, made sure my head was never spinning and I never felt the need to ask if things were done (and I am super controlling/perfectionist)
    I cannot stress enough how much having Alaina made me at ease throughout the whole process and especially on my wedding day! Alaina & Matt are just all around genuine people and they really care that your day is special, perfect and stress free! I would Hire them a million times over! We Love you Alaina & Matt!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Dendra

Dendra · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding miracle!

Words CANNOT express how amazing it was working with Alaina. She was there to assist & advise me leading up to the day on everything including flowers & up to how to handle my multiple personality bridal party. Constant communication & great responsiveness. We even met up at the venue prior to the wedding & when me & my husband saw the beast of a team her & her husband Matt was (great bonus having Matt) I finally felt like I was able to breathe & release some control of my very special day. The day of I can literally say so many things was happening but Alaina handled it all! Even handled the venue manager when she tried to be slick (this I found out from a family member later). If you need someone who knows what their doing, if your a anxious Nancy like me, if you want your day to go off without a hitch (that you would know of) HIRE EVENT THIS! You will not be sorry & you'll thank me later. Thanks Alaina!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Event This FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1725.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Maple Shade Maple Shade, NJ, 08052 See on map