2620 Martha Street Suite 200, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About confetti & co.

confetti & co. is a boutique event planning and design + interior styling firm located in Philadelphia, PA. While we call Philly home, we are absolutely available for travel worldwide. We are a passionate team of professionals with a unique knack for both precise logistical coordination, but also the creativity behind eye catching styling and design. With a mission to make each event or space unique and reflective of our clients, we love getting to know you, what makes you excited to wake up in the morning and what your interesting quirks are. We then take this knowledge into crafting an experience that is completely personal and most importantly fun and stress free. Our overarching aesthetic: clean, timeless and modern with pops of fun!

Follow confetti & co. on

The bride
The bride
a53beb9ff1f2fcbc 1523021128 b8a36290d2a79699 1523021119300 1 1

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for confetti & co.

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

In the beginning of planning our wedding, we did not think we needed a wedding planner. I ended up reaching out to Sara on a whim, and knew right away that we DID need a planner, and we didn’t need to look any further. Sara immediately put me at ease about the daunting planning ahead of us, and throughout the whole process she was instrumental in steering us in the right direction (even when we weren’t yet sure what direction we were going in). Working with Sara was always easy – she made suggestions without being pushy, and always offered a helpful opinion when I needed help making decisions. She suggested some amazing vendors, which we probably would not have found otherwise. Her design plan was flawless, and her attention to and appreciation for detail was spot-on. Sara and her team were so helpful on the day of the wedding – from communication the morning of, to riding with us on the shuttle and calming my nerves, to standing by during pictures with bottles of water, someone was always there if we needed something. As a detail-oriented person myself, I thoroughly appreciated all the checklists and timelines that Sara prepared for us. She truly thinks of everything. I highly recommend Sara and her team for anyone in the process of planning a wedding!

caitlin · Married on 06/01/2018

Sara and the Confetti & Co team are AMAZING!!! I cannot sing Sara’s praise enough! Sara and the Confetti team assisted my husband and I with our entire wedding process, from suggesting wonderful vendors that had a similar aesthetic/vibe that we wanted for our wedding day, curating a design proposal that exuded every detail and beyond what we imagined the decor looking like, and being incredibly hands on the day of the wedding (and incredibly quick and responsive during the entire process). Also, a few of my other wedding vendors had told me that they love working with Sara and only recommend her to their clients as “she always remains calm and collected and solves any problems/issues that may arise (giving the bride a solution instead of just telling them the problem)”. Sara also has a great eye for style, decor, color palettes, the tiniest details.... I could go on and on. Sara executed my wedding vision beyond what my husband and I could imagine. My wedding day would not have been as beautiful or smooth without Sara and the Confetti & Co team. If you want to alleviate any stress regarding planning a wedding and all the details that go into, you must work with Sara and Confetti & Co, you will not be disappointed!

Kevin · Married on 05/19/2018

Sara and her team are exceptional. My partner and I were very hesitant about the planning process knowing that we would have a fairly large wedding. From the first conversation we could tell Sara was truly listening to our needs and provided a much needed calming influence. We interviewed a few other planners and many of them made assumptions about what we wanted. Sara did not. She asked questions about what was important to us and helped us craft a truly personal ceremony and reception. Every step of the way it was obvious how much expertise Sara and her team have. They helped us narrow down difficult decisions and reduced as much stress as possible through the planning process. Aside from the planning and preparation, Sara and her team were incredible day of. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. Because of Sara and her team, we were able to soak in every moment of our wedding. Not only is Sara great at her job, but she cool and fun to work with. Thank you again Sara and confetti & co!!

Award

confetti & co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• 2620 Martha Street, Suite 200 Philadelphia, PA 19125 See on map