Nearby Vendors to Consider

About confetti & co.

confetti & co. is a boutique event planning and design firm located in Philadelphia, PA and is available for travel worldwide. We are a passionate team of professionals with a unique knack for both the precise logistics of event coordination, but also the creativity behind eye catching styling and design. We love getting to know you, what makes you tick and what your interesting quirks are. We then take this knowledge into crafting an event that is completely personal and most importantly fun and stress free.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow confetti & co. on

19 Reviews for confetti & co.

Ceremony (5)
Reception (5)
Full Planning (5)
Religious (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Cultural (1)

Sara Murray and her team were fabulous! They coordinated every detail of our daughter's wedding and developed an itinerary and time line that enabled the entire wedding party to relax and celebrate the big day. Every aspect of the wedding day was seemless from photo sessions at different venues, coordination of transportation, ceremonial details, and communication with catering director and vendors. As the mother and father of the bride, we were truly able to celebrate with familly and friends without a worry. Thank you, Confetti & Co. !

Profile Picture Alison, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was our first experience here at The Logan working with Sara Murray and the Confetti & Co. Team. It was an absolute pleasure from Day One. We couldn't have asked for a better event partner to work with. Her fun, creative and professional demeanor allowed for a stress free environment for both us and our client. Sara's personal care and touches helped our client enjoy their wedding day so much more than ever imaginable. Sara also treated our team like a client which was so refreshing and uplifting. It was a fun memorable experience for us all. The multitude of detail and exceptional service level on the day of the wedding truly showed Confetti & Co.'s value to not only the client but the other event professionals as well. It's great to have another fabulous planner in the mix here in Philadelphia. We can't wait to work with Sara and her team again very soon!!!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Seriously - Sara and her team are the most amazing people in the world! I can honestly say they really helped make our wedding day what it was. I really had trouble envisioning how it would all come together, but Sara and Alyssa totally got me. They worked with me on everything from renting furniture to dying cheesecloth for our head tables to calligraphy for signage. On the day of, I didn't feel stressed at all and that was my biggest concern. I never felt like I was bothered with silly questions; Sara, Alyssa and the rest of the team handled everything perfectly. I credit them for an incredible, beautiful day! THANK YOU! :-)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews