Atco, Atco, NJ 08004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About D'Amico Travel

D’Amico Travel is a travel agency located in Atco, New Jersey. They step in when planning a destination wedding or trip becomes a little too much for one couple to handle. They specialize in making the process stress-free, easy, and enjoyable for couples. Their agents have personally traveled to many of the world’s top vacation spots, and can provide first-hand knowledge for many travel aspects. They love to plan enjoyable trips for their clients, and truly want them to have exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.

Adding their own personal touch to every trip they plan, D’Amico Travel is able to plan destination weddings, group travel, luxury trips, family trips, honeymoons, and romantic trips. Their recommendations can allow couples to travel to:

• Africa

D'Amico Travel 6
D'Amico Travel 7

John Sherwood · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Perfect Family Wedding

When choosing a resort for our wedding there were so many options but we really wanted something specific to our family’s style. I am very thorough with my research but with the pressure of making everyone coming to the wedding happy we decided to try a professional. We chose the D’Amico team because we have heard such great things and let me tell you, everything was true. We were all over the place for which island to choose so they gave some recommendations off of feedback from a questionnaire and a couple phone calls/emails. We had a lot of questions and they answered immediately often with more information we did not think about asking. They gave us plenty of information along with incentives for every resort and ultimately we chose Azul Sensatori in Negril, per their advice, and it was absolutely PERFECT! We cannot endorse Heather and her team enough for all of their hard work and how helpful they were creating a perfect vacation for 50+ people. Having that many people all using the same Travel Agent and having 0 complaints is quite rare and then having them all the travelers give rave reviews about the resort helped us pick is nearly impossible. We cannot thank the team enough!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2019

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to D’Amico travel!!

My husband and I were referred to D’Amico travel by two previous couples that have used them for their destination wedding. When we met with Heather, we told her we were interested in Jamaica and also wanted a fun atmosphere for our group (they like to party!) She went over many different resorts with us, but recommended Secrets Wild Orchid. From the hour we met with her she knew exactly what we wanted. Our trip was absolutely amazing. We had about 45 guests travel to Jamaica for our wedding and we didn’t hear one complaint! My cousin stayed at another resort because of her kids- D’Amico travel set up transportation for us to visit my cousin and her family and they also set up transportation for my cousin the day of the wedding. It was one less thing I had to worry about! Laura and Mandee were so helpful with questions I had while planning my wedding. They responded to my many many emails ASAP! We could not be happier with our trip D’Amico travel arranged for us!! We cannot wait to plan another vacation with them!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

D'Amico Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, South America, West Europe

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D'Amico Travel 1
    Match or Beat Online Prices
    We price match identical packages from reputable suppliers. The difference between us and an online booking engine is... us! We provide you with the personalized service backed with first-hand knowledge and expertise.

• Atco Atco, New Jersey, 08004 See on map