Atco, Atco, NJ 08004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About D'Amico Travel

D’Amico Travel is a travel agency located in Atco, New Jersey. They step in when planning a destination wedding or trip becomes a little too much for one couple to handle. They specialize in making the process stress-free, easy, and enjoyable for couples. Their agents have personally traveled to many of the world’s top vacation spots, and can provide first-hand knowledge for many travel aspects. They love to plan enjoyable trips for their clients, and truly want them to have exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.

Adding their own personal touch to every trip they plan, D’Amico Travel is able to plan destination weddings, group travel, luxury trips, family trips, honeymoons, and romantic trips. Their recommendations can allow couples to travel to:

• Africa

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 1 Video

77 Reviews for D'Amico Travel

Christina Russo Cotov · Married on 05/29/2020

HONEYMOON Saint Lucia! Best travel agency ever !

I almost want to keep them a secret because of how wonderful they are lol BEST TRAVEL AGENCY OUT THERE!! My husband and I started working with Damico Travel I want to say almost two years ago. I was so unsure about where we wanted to travel, Antigua Saint Lucia Barbados. We knew we wanted to be on a tropical island and get the most amazing experience for our money, after all it was our HONEYMOON. BOTH Heather and Mandee were AMAZING, ATTENTIVE, informative, knowledgeable and did a beyond wonderful job giving us the confidence and knowledge to travel with faith to a beautiful island resorts. We ended up staying at the SANDALS GRANDE IN SAINT LUCIA FOR TEN BEAUTIFUL DAYS. Our experience was truly unbelievable, a dream come true, from the resort to the people to the food. Everyone usually has nerves when booking with a travel agency, not me not with them, It was honestly like corresponding with my sister or a friend! No pressure, just a lot of guidance, they worked within my budget (payment was extremely easy literally a click away!) from start to finish never pushing me to go beyond, night or day, and there was a lot of nights I would email them in a panic, unsure of something - especially with covid and traveling! the guidelines are constantly changing and paperwork needed to fly internationally was insane, they simplified EVERYTHING for us, repeatedly reminded me with great patience what was needed and made sure the traveling was effortless ! We were totally prepared, beyond prepared because of them. They also made the entire experience so much fun for us, we were excited months before going to SAINT LUCIA, they really have a wonderful gift at connecting people with their dream vacation and destination. It was completely a DREAM COME TRUE FOR US!! I WILL NEVER travel with any other travel agency, they are the GOLD standard as far as I’m concerned! THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT, COMPASSION and WISDOM THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!!! We cannot thank you enough!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sent on 11/20/2020

Dana Reinders · Married on 09/13/2019

honeymoon experience

Heather and Mande were amazing from day one! We never had to go anywhere to meet them but the communication through email was TOP KNOTCH! they went above and behind getting us what we wanted for our honeymoon within our budget! They answered every silly question i had! AND they helped with extra things like getting me info on passports expedited and getting assistance on our flights home when i got sick! We will definitely absolutely 100% use them again!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

D'Amico Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    West Europe

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D'Amico Travel 1
    Match or Beat Online Prices
    We price match identical packages from reputable suppliers. The difference between us and an online booking engine is... us! We provide you with the personalized service backed with first-hand knowledge and expertise.

• Atco Atco, New Jersey, 08004 See on map
    856-521-5032 (Phone number)
    Location of (D'Amico Travel)