D'Amico Travel Reviews

D'Amico Travel 6
D'Amico Travel 7

John Sherwood · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Perfect Family Wedding

When choosing a resort for our wedding there were so many options but we really wanted something specific to our family’s style. I am very thorough with my research but with the pressure of making everyone coming to the wedding happy we decided to try a professional. We chose the D’Amico team because we have heard such great things and let me tell you, everything was true. We were all over the place for which island to choose so they gave some recommendations off of feedback from a questionnaire and a couple phone calls/emails. We had a lot of questions and they answered immediately often with more information we did not think about asking. They gave us plenty of information along with incentives for every resort and ultimately we chose Azul Sensatori in Negril, per their advice, and it was absolutely PERFECT! We cannot endorse Heather and her team enough for all of their hard work and how helpful they were creating a perfect vacation for 50+ people. Having that many people all using the same Travel Agent and having 0 complaints is quite rare and then having them all the travelers give rave reviews about the resort helped us pick is nearly impossible. We cannot thank the team enough!

Sent on 05/16/2019

John,
    Wow! What a great review! We always aim to please our clients and make sure they are getting all of the information and services they need to have a fabulous trip. We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing experience and loved getting to work with you and your friends & family. We hope we can work with you again in the future for another great vacation!

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2019

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to D’Amico travel!!

My husband and I were referred to D’Amico travel by two previous couples that have used them for their destination wedding. When we met with Heather, we told her we were interested in Jamaica and also wanted a fun atmosphere for our group (they like to party!) She went over many different resorts with us, but recommended Secrets Wild Orchid. From the hour we met with her she knew exactly what we wanted. Our trip was absolutely amazing. We had about 45 guests travel to Jamaica for our wedding and we didn’t hear one complaint! My cousin stayed at another resort because of her kids- D’Amico travel set up transportation for us to visit my cousin and her family and they also set up transportation for my cousin the day of the wedding. It was one less thing I had to worry about! Laura and Mandee were so helpful with questions I had while planning my wedding. They responded to my many many emails ASAP! We could not be happier with our trip D’Amico travel arranged for us!! We cannot wait to plan another vacation with them!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for those kind words! We are so happy that you were pleased with your destination wedding experience! We truly loved getting to work with you to make your trip easy and enjoyable. Hopefully we can help you with more of your travel plans in the future!

Vanessa · Married on 11/17/2018

Super Helpful!

D'Amico Travel was great to work with for our honeymoon! They booked our hotel and hotel package, flight, and transportation to and from our hotel. They answered all the questions I had and were so helpful throughout the planning process. When we almost missed our flight they were on the phone with us figuring out what our options would be if we missed it. Thankfully, we made our flight so we didn't have to worry.. but having them definitely was the comfort we needed to keep us calm! They sent us D'Amico Travel shirts and koozies for our trip which was such a nice and fun added touch! We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    D'Amico Travel 8

Vanessa,
    Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your honeymoon! Hopefully we can talk soon to plan another amazing trip!

Bianca · Married on 07/20/2018

We are SO HAPPY with the entire process!!! From working with the friendly and helpful staff at D’Amico to Now Sapphire and their staff, the wedding coordinator, the food, the entertainment. It really was the most perfect vacation and wedding!!!! I will without a doubt recommend D’Amico to anyone traveling, Now Sapphire to anyone traveling to Mexico, and of course destination weddings are the way to go in my opinion. We even have some family members that said they would go back to Now Sapphire to vacation in the future. Everyone had an amazing time and feedback from family and friends has been EXTREMELY positive!! We really can’t thank you enough and we are so grateful for this experience and the memories we have made!!! I wish we were leaving this Sunday to start the entire vacation over again :(

Sent on 08/03/2018
    D'Amico Travel 9
    D'Amico Travel 10
    D'Amico Travel 11
    D'Amico Travel 12

Bianca,
    So glad to hear that you had an amazing time in Mexico! We truly loved being able to make your destination wedding special. Hope to talk to you soon to plan your next adventure!
  • Rosie and Brian's wedding

Rose · Married on 06/30/2018

I absolutely loved working with D’amico travel. They are so accommodating and so easy to work with,they also were so helpful with giving information on hot spots on the island. we will definitely use them for further travels!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    D'Amico Travel 13
    D'Amico Travel 14
    D'Amico Travel 15
    D'Amico Travel 16
    D'Amico Travel 17

Rose,
    Thanks for the review! Can’t wait to work with you again in the future!

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2018

Seriously the best travel agent I have ever worked with! My number 1 priority about choosing a travel agent for our destination wedding was someone who would be responsive! We were able to sit down with Heather and pick our amazing brand new resort in her beautiful office. Anytime I had a question or concern I had my emails and phone calls returned so quickly (almost always within an hour tops!). The day before we were supposed to leave with 50+ friends and family we had a blizzard. They were on top of all the emails and calls from me and all my guests and booked us a hotel last minute to stay in New York before our flight. Everything was perfect! I referred several outher couples to them for destination weddings also!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    D'Amico Travel 18

Brittany,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We pride ourselves on great customer service so our clients can have a hassle free experience! We loved getting to work with you!
    Hope to talk for another vacation,

Nick · Married on 10/07/2017

D'Amico Travel could not have done a better job with helping us book our honeymoon to Hawaii. From start to finish, the whole process went smooth. They are very organized with all of your reservations and do their best to work with the schedule you want while on vaction. You will also get an itinerary with all of your flight information and reservations for the whole trip, with I thought was a nice touch. We mainly worked with Heather and Mandee, who were both very helpful and responsive. We had never used a travel agency before D'Amico Travel, but both my Wife and I agree, we will definitely be using their services again.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Nick,
    So happy that you enjoyed your honeymoon! We love getting to work with great clients like yourself :) Thanks for the review! Can’t wait to plan your next getaway!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Booking with D'Amico was so easy! Heather and Mandee are awesome and so great to work with. Originally we were planning a destination wedding with them but had quite a setback regarding an important family members health so decided against the destination. Feeling frazzled planning a wedding at home we definitely knew we wanted to book our honeymoon through them considering how helpful they were before. I spoke with Heather and told her everything we wanted in a honeymoon and she knew exactly where to send us. Our honeymoon more than made up for the stress we felt back home and we feel we have D'Amico to thank. We heard stories of travel agencies seeming to benefit somehow or trying to book flights with layovers. Not us! The price appeared to be the same if not better and we had nonstop flights. By far the easiest and most relaxing vacation we've ever had. Thank you Heather and Mandee! (Oh and Aruba was PERFECT as was RIU Antillas for an all inclusive option)

Sent on 10/27/2017
    D'Amico Travel 19
    D'Amico Travel 20

Jessica,
    Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We were very happy to be able to put together your dream destination wedding!

Ellen · Married on 06/17/2017

FANTASTIC - D'Amico Travel was a pleasure to work with. Both Heather and Mandee are extremely helpful and helped to make our honeymoon amazing. We stayed at Sandals Grande St Lucian (which I highly recommend). The planning process was seamless and we truly appreciated all the last minute tips and suggestions that Heather provided right before our trip. We felt well educated when we got to the resort and were able to take advantage of everything it had to offer!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ellen,
    Thank you for the kind words! We love getting to work with great clients like you! Hope to hear from you for another awesome trip!

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

Heather and Mande were amazing !!!!!!!! We were indecisive on where to go for our honeymoon and they were patient and so helpful on giving us so much info on every possible place we were considering ! They were honest and gave their opinion which was so helpful! We ended up going to Grenada and it was beyond beautiful! Thank you for all you guys did to make our honeymoon perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Samantha,
    Thank you for the review! So glad to hear that you loved your honeymoon experience!
    Hope to talk for another adventure!

Erica · Married on 05/20/2017

D'Amico Travel planned our honeymoon. We had recently traveled to a destination wedding that they had planned for one of our friends. We were so impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness, and assistance that we decided to use them for our trip. We told them exactly what we wanted to do and they came back with the perfect itinerary - they seriously nailed it on the head. I couldn't have asked for a better team to assist us with traveling to a different continent for the first time - especially as newlyweds! I can't wait to use them for our next trip.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Erica,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service! So happy we were able to plan a special honeymoon for the two of you.

Alison · Married on 05/06/2017

Planning my honeymoon was a breeze - all because of Heather and Mandee!! I was referred to Heather by one of my bridesmaids, and I'm so glad we used D'Amico! Before we had even talked, we had already decided on where we wanted to go - Sandals Grande St Lucian. But we thought we wanted to stay in one of the swim-up pool rooms because online it looked amazing. I'm so glad that Heather talked me out of that room and into the Honeymoon Beachfront Penthouse room. Our views were picture perfect!! The room was at the far end of the resort so it was peaceful. We had champagne on our balcony every night before dinner - it was so romantic. Every morning we would walk to breakfast and walk past the swim up rooms, and every morning we'd say "thank goodness Heather talked us out of those." They set us up with the helicopter transfer on the way in and it was amazing. There isn't a better way to see the island! We had a perfect time, and didn't have to worry about a thing! I will never book another vacation without them!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Alison,
    We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with our company! It was our pleasure getting to plan your dream honeymoon! Thanks for the great review!

Kristin · Married on 12/03/2016

We use D'amico travel for everything! Heather took the time to go over many destinations with me to find the perfect spot for our honeymoon. Mandee is very fast at responding to emails and was super helpful. When our flight home was canceled due to bad weather in nj, we contacted them late on sat and they had us on the next flight out. Would def recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kristin,
    Thanks for the review! We loved working with you! Hopefully we can talk to plan another vacation soon :)

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2016

D'Amico Travel and Heather were the absolute best! We booked our honeymoon to Sandals in Antigua with them and start to finish the experience exceeded our expectations of travel. They made this incredibly detailed guide book for us which I carried with me while traveling with all the important information we needed to know. My now husband and I have done a lot of traveling together and we both agreed this was our smoothest trip yet thanks to D'Amico. I used the zipper pack they provided the entire time as well and kept our passports and other important documents organized and safely together. They also worked around our crazy schedules, my husband is a police officer & ER nurse and I'm in nursing school full time so we barely have a second to breathe and heather & Mandy still made it work. They would respond to emails at all hours of the day and night for me which was beyond appreciated! Thank you all for making our honeymoon easy & stress free! Will be happy to recommend and to book with them again!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Danielle,
    So so happy to hear that you had an amazing time on your honeymoon! We loved getting to plan your special trip and hope to be able to do it again in the future! Thanks for the review!

Emily · Married on 11/06/2016

Heather and Mandee at D'Amico Travel are absolutely amazing! We worked very closely with them over the last year in planning our destination wedding in Mexico. They are familiar with so many of the resorts down there and provided us with different recommendations based on the size group we were expecting. When we finally settled on Azul Sensatori, they took over. Throughout the entire process, our guests continued to compliment them on how professional, organized, and flexible they were. They truly love working with people and it showed every time we spoke with them. I would absolutely work with them again and I would recommend them to anyone looking to plan a trip, honeymoon, destination wedding, etc.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Ron · Married on 08/20/2016

Very responsive to back and forth conversations regarding various questions as we narrowed down options to our perfect resort.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2016

We first used D'Amico Travel earlier this year to book a trip for a friends' destination wedding and were so pleased, we decided to use them again for our honeymoon. Heather and Mandee are extremely pleasant to work with and quite knowledgeable. We started with a crazy wide scope of ideas, and they carefully listened to our preferences and helped us narrow it down to a few excellent options with side-by-side comparisons. I was very indecisive, but they were always patient, answering my MANY questions, and weighing out the options until we chose the perfect destination. They were also totally respectful of our budget and never one bit pushy.

They took care of booking and making sure we got set up with an awesome upgraded honeymoon package. A couple weeks before the wedding, we received a well-organized packet with all our travel and insurance info, reminders, tips, things to do, etc. (The t-shirts were a nice touch too!)

I can't stress what a relief it was during the very busy/stressful lead-up to our wedding, not having to worry about the honeymoon at all. The trip itself was INCREDIBLE and went so smoothly. We had no reason to contact the agency during our trip, but it felt great to know we had them in our corner just in case! We never saw the need to use a travel agent in the past, but they added such value... we will definitely use D'Amico Travel for vacations to come!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2016

Both Mandee and Heather were amazing to work with. They listened to what we were looking for in our honeymoon and gave us recommendations based on our wants, needs, and budget. Our honeymoon was everything we wanted and much more! Their communication was super quick and they answered every question I could think of even when I reached out to them from out of the country with questions. I never once felt like I was a bother which was great since it was my first real vacation and I had a ton of questions and concerns to the point I bothered myself! The registry option was perfect and exactly what I wanted and was easy for my shower guests to use. Our honeymoon was absolute perfection. Thanks you ladies for all of your help in making our honeymoon beyond amazing!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Amy · Married on 06/26/2016

I reached out for 'destination wedding advice' from an old classmate who I saw recently got married in Mexico. She immediately referred me to D'Amico Travel and I'm so glad she did! Heather worked with me to narrow down location and resort depending on my "must haves" and price range. She provided me with several group quotes and gave me her opinions according to her expertise and personal experience. I shopped around and received quotes with bigger companies and D'Amico's prices were just as competitive but it was their customer service is really what sold me. We ended up having almost 50 guests book through D'Amico with the assistance of Heather's sister, Mandee, and everyone was raving about their experience. Heather and Mandee were very attentive and took all the weight off my shoulders! My (now) husband was a little hesitant about booking such a large group trip with a small business, but I'm sure glad we did! Thank you, Heather and Mandee! Couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 07/07/2016

I should have written this a lot sooner, My now husband Jason and I used D'amico (after being referred from a friend) to book our honeymoon to St. Lucia in June 2016. From step one, where we didn't know where wanted to go, until our return flight home, everything ran SEAMLESSLY and it really put our minds at ease to know that the details were all arranged. St. Lucia was beautiful and the Sandals Grande was wonderful. All of their tips and feedback were spot on (including the helicopter ride and splurging for the butler for our honeymoon). We cannot thank them enough! Also, I have told 2 of my newly engaged friends that they MUST utilize them for their honeymoons in 2018. We are also booking a trip for June 2017 through them. We cannot say enough good things about Heather and Mandee. Oh yes, they also set up a honeymoon registry for us and A LOT of shower guests contributed towards that, which was SUPER helpful!!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • User6285944 · event on 01/02/2016

This is our seventh year booking our holiday vacation with D'Amico Travel, another great vacation! Secrets Playa Mujeres Cancun is a new resort on a beautiful beach. Excellant food, beverages and service from the restaurants to the beaches and pools! The staff could not do enough for you. Great Golf Course next to the resort.
    Thanks David, Heather and Mandy!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

Heather and Mandee are the greatest agents of all time! Our honeymoon was expertly planned and everything moved along flawlessly. We went to Jamaica - our accommodations, flight, transportation between hotel and airport were seamless. I highly recommend D'Amico Travel!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Cindie · Married on 11/06/2015

i have to say D'Amico Travel is tops!!! I have dealt with a different "popular name" travel agency and the last trip was a disaster from the moment we we landed. No such problems with Heather and Mandy. Nothing was ever too much, response was right away or shortly thereafter making contact with agency, and our trip to Pensacola was fabulous!! We will most certainly book with them again and have already spread the word to others!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 10/17/2015

The whole team at D'amico travel really made me and my (now) husband feel like we were their only clients… I switched to location of my honeymoon about 15 times before finally making my choice and they didn't seem the least bit bothered by it when in all reality, I was annoying myself!! They were always there to answer any questions or concerns and guided me to my most perfect honeymoon ever. Can't say enough great things about this company. And when they sent me off to Saint Lucia - my honeymoon destination - they dropped off the most adorable 'going away' package!! It was the little touches that made me feel so special. Just awesome.

Sent on 11/27/2015