D'Amico Travel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Angela
    Angela D. Married on 01/30/2022

Love D'Amico Travel!

D'Amico Travel was very helpful while planning our honeymoon! Heather and Mandee always answer my emails and questions quickly and had our perfect honeymoon planned within a few days! We have used D'Amico Travel for all of our vacations and will continue to always use them! They are the best!
  • Mika
    Mika Married on 11/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire them for all your travel plans

Heather was very professional, informative, and punctual with responses. She answered all of our questions and provided the best service imaginable for planning our vacation.
  • Valarie
    Valarie P. Married on 11/12/2021

Honeymoon in Hawaii

My husband and I just got back from our Honeymoon in Hawaii and it was the best time of our lives. We cannot thank Heather enough for literally everything she did to help us book the vacation of our dreams! Heather has been to Hawaii many times so she was able to guide us in the right direction as far as the best places to stay, where to go eat, what to see, and things to do. We are an active couple so we wanted to do a lot while we were in Hawaii but we also wanted to have the chance to relax and do nothing. If we had a question or needed help with something, Heather was so quick to respond and helpful. Seriously, you cannot find customer service like that any where these days!! I cannot recommend Heather and her team enough. I know we will definitely use Heather again in the future!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Carl H. Married on 07/24/2021

Life Savers

After planning my honeymoon to Fiji for over a year, I was emailed three weeks before my wedding that they would no longer be accepting foreigners into the country for the rest of the year. I had absolutely no time to plan a brand new honeymoon at that point, but I had heard about D'Amico Travel through my doctor. I sent them an email, and they actually saved my honeymoon. We ended up going to an absolutely incredible resort in the Maldives (which was very similar to what we expected to do in Fiji), and all of the specifics and details were taken care of for us. Could not have had a better save from what could have been a wreck. Thank you to Heater and Mandee of D'Amico Travel!
    Laura F. Married on 04/17/2021

Great Experience

Planning a wedding is stressful to begin with, but add a pandemic and its a whole other story. My husband and I were lucky enough to have had D'Amico Travel to help us through this process. As we all know, the pandemic altered and ruined a lot of plans and events along with created obstacles for everyone. There was a time where there was a slight lapse in communication, but once I expressed this concern, Heather (owner of D'Amico Travel) called and put my mind at ease. She was able to help me understand where the miscommunications came from / why they happened and then helped to fix any issues I had expressed. She also threw in a few surprises for us and our guests to start the vacation off right! We had 70 people plus us two go to Mexico for our dream wedding. There was originally going to be around 112, but again the pandemic had other plans for that. There were lots of changes all the way up until the final week of departure. This included guests cancelling, switching of rooms, flights being changed or cancelled and a few others. D'Amico Travel handled ALL of this for us. I am the type of person that everyone goes to when they have an issue, so when they did, I referred them to D'Amico Travel and they helped take care of it! We highly recommend D'Amico Travel.
    Amanda K. Married on 12/01/2020

Fantastic experience

I was recommended to D’Amico travel by an old coworker of mine, so I decided to use them to book my destination wedding to Jamaica- they worked hard to help me with all the details to make it perfect- - - - then coronavirus happened 🥺 and my perfect wedding date got cancelled and I was SO sad- but let me tell you, the girls at D’Amico were so sweet and so reassuring and helpful, even in a time when none of us knew what the heck was going on. They worked with me every step of the way to get everything for me and all my guests rebooked. Bless them- bc I KNOW some of my guests were difficult and they were always nothing but helpful and kind. They followed up and kept me in the loop with things from start of the wedding that never happened until the very end of my trip- and then some. This is a great travel agency with a great staff that ACTUALLY cares. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Katherine
    Katherine T. Married on 11/11/2020

Simplest Way to Book a Destination Wedding

D’Amico Travel was highly recommended to us by friends who use their services often. We were planning our destination wedding and needed a team that would be able to handle a large group, lots of different needs, and first time travelers. The D’Amico team took care of everything for us. They started with what we wanted and where we wanted to be for the wedding. They sent us endless emails with new places to check out probably weekly if not daily. They made sure the resorts we looked at met our standards and was in the price range we wanted for our guests. The team went above and beyond with every question or concern we had.

Once we picked our resort they kept the ball rolling with making sure that our guests paid their deposit and sent them what they needed. It was so easy for the guests to deal with the team everyone loved them and will continue to book trips with them. It was even nicer for my now husband and I to just sit back and plan the wedding without the hassle of also booking 25 rooms and answering all the questions of our guests.

D’Amico didn’t stop there. They ensured anyone celebrating something special with us in Mexico was well taken care of and booked them dinners or spa services. They booked my husband and I a limo with champagne and snacks from the airport to the resort while all our guests had private, professional transfers that they took care of also (snacks and drinks provided) My guests at all times could get in touch with the team while we were in mexico. the front desk had a hiccup and the team immediately took care of all our needs. They went as far as making sure we had extra water in our room every night for after our late night bar crawls.

I still can’t tell you how D’Amico did everything but they went above and beyond and made having a destination wedding one of the best things we have ever done and planned. They started helping us book 2 years ago, pre- Covid. Once the new regulations started to come out the team was sure to be on top of everything for us. They ensured that we would be safe and within all the guidelines we needed to be in. Being a destination wedding bride during covid was not the easiest thing to be, the team was here just to listen to me vent and made sure that at all times I was not stressed about anything.

They went above and beyond and made my husband and I feel like we were the top priority at all times. We are currently working with D’Amico to book our trips for 2021. We have a few groups who want to book trips with us and individually we all will continue to book with the team, they make the hassle of booking the easiest thing you can do. They take care of everything so you can start to relax before the trip even starts. I absolutely, 100% cannot say enough good things about D’Amico Travel.
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing

D'Amico Travel helped us with ALL of our honeymoon planning, especially during the pandemic! They provided us with all the important information for our various stays, The Bungalows in Key Largo and SLS Brickell, and even surprised us with a special 'congratulations' treat. D'Amico Travel responded quickly to all of our emails and truly made the honeymoon planning such a breeze, twice! We highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for our next vacation.
    Christina R. Married on 05/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HONEYMOON Saint Lucia! Best travel agency ever !

I almost want to keep them a secret because of how wonderful they are lol BEST TRAVEL AGENCY OUT THERE!! My husband and I started working with Damico Travel I want to say almost two years ago. I was so unsure about where we wanted to travel, Antigua Saint Lucia Barbados. We knew we wanted to be on a tropical island and get the most amazing experience for our money, after all it was our HONEYMOON. BOTH Heather and Mandee were AMAZING, ATTENTIVE, informative, knowledgeable and did a beyond wonderful job giving us the confidence and knowledge to travel with faith to a beautiful island resorts. We ended up staying at the SANDALS GRANDE IN SAINT LUCIA FOR TEN BEAUTIFUL DAYS. Our experience was truly unbelievable, a dream come true, from the resort to the people to the food. Everyone usually has nerves when booking with a travel agency, not me not with them, It was honestly like corresponding with my sister or a friend! No pressure, just a lot of guidance, they worked within my budget (payment was extremely easy literally a click away!) from start to finish never pushing me to go beyond, night or day, and there was a lot of nights I would email them in a panic, unsure of something - especially with covid and traveling! the guidelines are constantly changing and paperwork needed to fly internationally was insane, they simplified EVERYTHING for us, repeatedly reminded me with great patience what was needed and made sure the traveling was effortless ! We were totally prepared, beyond prepared because of them. They also made the entire experience so much fun for us, we were excited months before going to SAINT LUCIA, they really have a wonderful gift at connecting people with their dream vacation and destination. It was completely a DREAM COME TRUE FOR US!! I WILL NEVER travel with any other travel agency, they are the GOLD standard as far as I’m concerned! THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT, COMPASSION and WISDOM THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!!! We cannot thank you enough!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
    Dana R. Married on 09/13/2019

honeymoon experience

Heather and Mande were amazing from day one! We never had to go anywhere to meet them but the communication through email was TOP KNOTCH! they went above and behind getting us what we wanted for our honeymoon within our budget! They answered every silly question i had! AND they helped with extra things like getting me info on passports expedited and getting assistance on our flights home when i got sick! We will definitely absolutely 100% use them again!!!!
    John S. Married on 09/05/2019

Perfect Family Wedding

When choosing a resort for our wedding there were so many options but we really wanted something specific to our family’s style. I am very thorough with my research but with the pressure of making everyone coming to the wedding happy we decided to try a professional. We chose the D’Amico team because we have heard such great things and let me tell you, everything was true. We were all over the place for which island to choose so they gave some recommendations off of feedback from a questionnaire and a couple phone calls/emails. We had a lot of questions and they answered immediately often with more information we did not think about asking. They gave us plenty of information along with incentives for every resort and ultimately we chose Azul Sensatori in Negril, per their advice, and it was absolutely PERFECT! We cannot endorse Heather and her team enough for all of their hard work and how helpful they were creating a perfect vacation for 50+ people. Having that many people all using the same Travel Agent and having 0 complaints is quite rare and then having them all the travelers give rave reviews about the resort helped us pick is nearly impossible. We cannot thank the team enough!

John,
    Wow! What a great review! We always aim to please our clients and make sure they are getting all of the information and services they need to have a fabulous trip. We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing experience and loved getting to work with you and your friends & family. We hope we can work with you again in the future for another great vacation!
    Dominic C. Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience yet! Looking forward to more!

The Damico’s were great! They get back to you so quickly, and are able to give you a price right off the bat! If you give them some ideas they’ll put together an amazing trip for you! They put together our honeymoon and it was amazing! They sent champagne to our room and all! Thank you guys!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/14/2019

Hawaii Honeymoon

I want to start off by saying thank you so much to Heather I used D’Amico Travel to book my honeymoon and let me you heather was a life saver I emailed her two weeks before I wanted to leave for Hawaii and within 2 hours I had an itinerary. She took care of booking my hotels flights and even the helicopter ride we took. She was such a pleasure to work with always friendly and got back to us quickly with whatever questions we had. I would highly recommend them !
    Taylor Married on 05/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Happy destination wedding bride!

We used D'Amico Travel for our destination wedding group of 50. They made planning our travel so easy. It was important to me to work with a family oriented company and it was worth it to have the personalized attention we had with D'Amico Travel. Heather, Mandee, and Laura helped make our wedding go off without a hitch!
    Kristen Married on 05/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to D’Amico travel!!

My husband and I were referred to D’Amico travel by two previous couples that have used them for their destination wedding. When we met with Heather, we told her we were interested in Jamaica and also wanted a fun atmosphere for our group (they like to party!) She went over many different resorts with us, but recommended Secrets Wild Orchid. From the hour we met with her she knew exactly what we wanted. Our trip was absolutely amazing. We had about 45 guests travel to Jamaica for our wedding and we didn’t hear one complaint! My cousin stayed at another resort because of her kids- D’Amico travel set up transportation for us to visit my cousin and her family and they also set up transportation for my cousin the day of the wedding. It was one less thing I had to worry about! Laura and Mandee were so helpful with questions I had while planning my wedding. They responded to my many many emails ASAP! We could not be happier with our trip D’Amico travel arranged for us!! We cannot wait to plan another vacation with them!!

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for those kind words! We are so happy that you were pleased with your destination wedding experience! We truly loved getting to work with you to make your trip easy and enjoyable. Hopefully we can help you with more of your travel plans in the future!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/26/2019

Destination Wedding Dream Come True

Let's just say I took D'Amico Travel on a crazy ride and they weren't thrown off one bit. Everything was as close to perfect as could be. I had a long engagement full of the unexpected - many changes to plans, many questions, many complicated and special requests - and the girls at D'Amico never once made me feel like I wasn't their most important bride. Their personal attention and travel expertise as well as their personal relationships with resort owners and staff really set the stage for my dream wedding experience. They made everything easy for my 30+ guests (and I have some very hard-to-please guests) who flew from all over the country. We have a blended family and needed some special accommodations and D'Amico Travel knew exactly what to recommend. It was so beyond perfect. Don't look anywhere else when planning your destination wedding! And DON'T try to do it yourself. It is SO worth having a partner with you every step of the way. Can't say enough good things about my experience!

Jessica,
    We’re so happy that you were pleased with your experience with us! We were honored to be able to be a part of your special day and are glad that you enjoyed your destination wedding. Thanks for the review!
    Vanessa Married on 11/17/2018

Super Helpful!

D'Amico Travel was great to work with for our honeymoon! They booked our hotel and hotel package, flight, and transportation to and from our hotel. They answered all the questions I had and were so helpful throughout the planning process. When we almost missed our flight they were on the phone with us figuring out what our options would be if we missed it. Thankfully, we made our flight so we didn't have to worry.. but having them definitely was the comfort we needed to keep us calm! They sent us D'Amico Travel shirts and koozies for our trip which was such a nice and fun added touch! We would definitely use them again!

Vanessa,
    Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your honeymoon! Hopefully we can talk soon to plan another amazing trip!
    Bianca Married on 07/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are SO HAPPY with the entire process!!! From working with the friendly and helpful staff at D’Amico to Now Sapphire and their staff, the wedding coordinator, the food, the entertainment. It really was the most perfect vacation and wedding!!!! I will without a doubt recommend D’Amico to anyone traveling, Now Sapphire to anyone traveling to Mexico, and of course destination weddings are the way to go in my opinion. We even have some family members that said they would go back to Now Sapphire to vacation in the future. Everyone had an amazing time and feedback from family and friends has been EXTREMELY positive!! We really can’t thank you enough and we are so grateful for this experience and the memories we have made!!! I wish we were leaving this Sunday to start the entire vacation over again :(

Bianca,
    So glad to hear that you had an amazing time in Mexico! We truly loved being able to make your destination wedding special. Hope to talk to you soon to plan your next adventure!
  • Rosie and Brian's wedding
    Rose Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely loved working with D’amico travel. They are so accommodating and so easy to work with,they also were so helpful with giving information on hot spots on the island. we will definitely use them for further travels!

Rose,
    Thanks for the review! Can’t wait to work with you again in the future!
    Brittany Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seriously the best travel agent I have ever worked with! My number 1 priority about choosing a travel agent for our destination wedding was someone who would be responsive! We were able to sit down with Heather and pick our amazing brand new resort in her beautiful office. Anytime I had a question or concern I had my emails and phone calls returned so quickly (almost always within an hour tops!). The day before we were supposed to leave with 50+ friends and family we had a blizzard. They were on top of all the emails and calls from me and all my guests and booked us a hotel last minute to stay in New York before our flight. Everything was perfect! I referred several outher couples to them for destination weddings also!

Brittany,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We pride ourselves on great customer service so our clients can have a hassle free experience! We loved getting to work with you!
    Hope to talk for another vacation,
    Nick Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    D'Amico Travel could not have done a better job with helping us book our honeymoon to Hawaii. From start to finish, the whole process went smooth. They are very organized with all of your reservations and do their best to work with the schedule you want while on vaction. You will also get an itinerary with all of your flight information and reservations for the whole trip, with I thought was a nice touch. We mainly worked with Heather and Mandee, who were both very helpful and responsive. We had never used a travel agency before D'Amico Travel, but both my Wife and I agree, we will definitely be using their services again.

Nick,
    So happy that you enjoyed your honeymoon! We love getting to work with great clients like yourself :) Thanks for the review! Can’t wait to plan your next getaway!
    Jessica Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Booking with D'Amico was so easy! Heather and Mandee are awesome and so great to work with. Originally we were planning a destination wedding with them but had quite a setback regarding an important family members health so decided against the destination. Feeling frazzled planning a wedding at home we definitely knew we wanted to book our honeymoon through them considering how helpful they were before. I spoke with Heather and told her everything we wanted in a honeymoon and she knew exactly where to send us. Our honeymoon more than made up for the stress we felt back home and we feel we have D'Amico to thank. We heard stories of travel agencies seeming to benefit somehow or trying to book flights with layovers. Not us! The price appeared to be the same if not better and we had nonstop flights. By far the easiest and most relaxing vacation we've ever had. Thank you Heather and Mandee! (Oh and Aruba was PERFECT as was RIU Antillas for an all inclusive option)

Jessica,
    Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We were very happy to be able to put together your dream destination wedding!
    Samantha Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather and Mande were amazing !!!!!!!! We were indecisive on where to go for our honeymoon and they were patient and so helpful on giving us so much info on every possible place we were considering ! They were honest and gave their opinion which was so helpful! We ended up going to Grenada and it was beyond beautiful! Thank you for all you guys did to make our honeymoon perfect!

Samantha,
    Thank you for the review! So glad to hear that you loved your honeymoon experience!
    Hope to talk for another adventure!
    Ellen Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FANTASTIC - D'Amico Travel was a pleasure to work with. Both Heather and Mandee are extremely helpful and helped to make our honeymoon amazing. We stayed at Sandals Grande St Lucian (which I highly recommend). The planning process was seamless and we truly appreciated all the last minute tips and suggestions that Heather provided right before our trip. We felt well educated when we got to the resort and were able to take advantage of everything it had to offer!

Ellen,
    Thank you for the kind words! We love getting to work with great clients like you! Hope to hear from you for another awesome trip!
    Erica Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    D'Amico Travel planned our honeymoon. We had recently traveled to a destination wedding that they had planned for one of our friends. We were so impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness, and assistance that we decided to use them for our trip. We told them exactly what we wanted to do and they came back with the perfect itinerary - they seriously nailed it on the head. I couldn't have asked for a better team to assist us with traveling to a different continent for the first time - especially as newlyweds! I can't wait to use them for our next trip.

Erica,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service! So happy we were able to plan a special honeymoon for the two of you.
illustration stars