Harrisburg, PA 17177 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Birdhouse Productions

We are storytellers devoted to creating inspired films that leave behind the legacies of the extraordinary people they're about. Our process begins by forming strong, personal relationships with our couples so we can continually create honest films of the most important moments of their life. We believe audio is the backbone of great filmmaking, therefore we take more of a fly on the wall approach when shooting, listening for stories as they occur naturally, and devote hours of our time in post to audio design that best fits each individual film. From first introductions to the final packaging, all that we do is custom tailored to each couple, ensuring that the entire Birdhouse experience emulates our motto of personal cinema. Nestled in the mountains of Pennsylvania, we travel anywhere our connections take us, recently filming love stories in New Mexico, Minneapolis, Savannah, the Hamptons, Maine & Vermont in HD + Super 8mm.

Follow Birdhouse Productions on

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

26 Reviews for Birdhouse Productions

Alexa Kornemann · Married on 07/10/2020

Like they weren’t even there

Natalie and George were so amazing to work with! My now husband was really against videographers as he thought he would feel like there were cameras in his face the whole time and just that he would be “watched” the whole time but after working with Birdhouse he was a changed man. We never even knew they were there! And when they did ask us to do little things for certain shots, it was like having your friends there because they are such kind and lovely people. We never felt uncomfortable around them - they truly have a gift of making you feel instantly at ease even after just meeting them. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. We loved them!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Marty

Marty Boughton · Married on 09/21/2019

Relive your day again, and again, and again.

I honestly have no idea how I stumbled upon Birdhouse Wedding Films, but boy oh boy, am I glad I did. Early on, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted a wedding videographer for my wedding. Most of the wedding films I’d seen seemed pretentious and more like a vanity exercise than an actual celebration of the day and the couple. Then I watched the films from Birdhouse and my entire outlook changed. Natalie and George have a knack for capturing people’s souls and spirits and the essence of the wedding day. Their style is so authentic and full of beauty and love. From the very beginning, they were so easy to work with and made a point to get to know us on a personal level — something that absolutely showed when Natalie sent us our final wedding film. The first watch, we cried continuously. The second watch, we laughed continuously. The third watch, we traded between laughing and crying. For the fourth watch, we just hugged each other and repeated again and again and again how lucky we were to have Birdhouse there to so perfectly, poignantly, joyously capture our wedding day. I cannot recommend Birdhouse emphatically enough. Entrust them with your wedding day, and you will be given a time portal to relive it again, and again, and again for the rest of your lives.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Christina · Married on 07/21/2018

The best!!!

Working with Birdhouse was a dream come true. Some of our best friends used them for their wedding, and not only were they wonderful on the day of, but we were blown away by the finished video. In fact, we were so impressed that we really didn't consider working with anyone else when we were planning our own wedding. Natalie is so kind and thoughtful. She really gives special attention to each couple, making a concerted effort to get to know you on a personal level and understand your visions for your wedding. On our wedding day, Natalie and her brother, George, were our videographers and they were excellent. They worked seamlessly with our photographer, and were so much fun to spend the day with. They put us at ease, kept us smiling, and felt more like family than a wedding vendor. We are so excited to see our video and cannot recommend Birdhouse highly enough.

Sent on 01/20/2019

1 Real Wedding

• Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir Wedding Photographers

Amazing husband & wife team that we really enjoyed working with! They have a natural talent that comes effortlessly all while staying unobtrusive. Their end product is very artistic and different from everyone else. Some of the best work I have seen in the wedding industry! Sincerely, Alyssa & Jim Alyssa Andrew Photography www.alyssaandrew.com

• Abby Caldwell Photography
    Abby Caldwell Photography Wedding Photographers

This gal is one of those rare, super genuine, make ya feel good, smiley fun kind of people. It is always my great pleasure to work weddings alongside her (and her team)! If you are searching for an amazing videographer who can tell one heck of a story, Natalie of Birdhouse Productions is gold. You won't be disappointed.

• Heart & Dash Wedding Decor & Lighting

I have been waiting so long for an opportunity to work with Natalie and Mark and was so excited when a recent bride booked them to capture their day! They emailed out a pre-wedding info sheet which was so helpful to my couple as it offered several suggestions and tips on being videoed for your wedding. When it came to the actual day-of they were a well-oiled-machine covering every aspect of the day! It was such a pleasure working with them and I truly look forward to my next opportunity to work with them again!

• Harrisburg See on map
    5709720881 (Phone number)
    Location of (Birdhouse Productions)