Birdhouse

Harrisburg, PA View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

We are storytellers devoted to creating inspired films that leave behind the legacies of the extraordinary people they're about. Our process begins by forming strong, personal relationships with our couples so we can continually create honest films of the most important moments of their life. We believe audio is the backbone of great filmmaking, therefore we take more of a fly on the wall approach when shooting, listening for stories as they occur naturally, and devote hours of our time in post to audio design that best fits each individual film. From first introductions to the final packaging, all that we do is custom tailored to each couple, ensuring that the entire Birdhouse experience emulates our motto of personal cinema. Nestled in the mountains of Pennsylvania, we travel anywhere our connections take us, recently filming love stories in New Mexico, Minneapolis, Savannah, the Hamptons, Maine & Vermont in HD + Super 8mm.

Stephanie C. Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible people!

Natalie and George were incredible to work with for our wedding. I fell in love with their films years before I was engaged and just knew that hey had to film my wedding someday. We haven't seen our film yet, but I just know it will be magic. They are the most kind-hearted duo and make you instantly feel like a lifelong friend. They brought the laughs all weekend and did an incredible job of making us feel relaxed and genuinely like ourselves on our wedding day. Beautiful films and the sweetest filmmakers?? It doesn't get better than that!
    Alexa K. Married on 07/10/2020

Like they weren’t even there

Natalie and George were so amazing to work with! My now husband was really against videographers as he thought he would feel like there were cameras in his face the whole time and just that he would be “watched” the whole time but after working with Birdhouse he was a changed man. We never even knew they were there! And when they did ask us to do little things for certain shots, it was like having your friends there because they are such kind and lovely people. We never felt uncomfortable around them - they truly have a gift of making you feel instantly at ease even after just meeting them. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. We loved them!
  • Marty
    Marty B. Married on 09/21/2019

Relive your day again, and again, and again.

I honestly have no idea how I stumbled upon Birdhouse Wedding Films, but boy oh boy, am I glad I did. Early on, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted a wedding videographer for my wedding. Most of the wedding films I’d seen seemed pretentious and more like a vanity exercise than an actual celebration of the day and the couple. Then I watched the films from Birdhouse and my entire outlook changed. Natalie and George have a knack for capturing people’s souls and spirits and the essence of the wedding day. Their style is so authentic and full of beauty and love. From the very beginning, they were so easy to work with and made a point to get to know us on a personal level — something that absolutely showed when Natalie sent us our final wedding film. The first watch, we cried continuously. The second watch, we laughed continuously. The third watch, we traded between laughing and crying. For the fourth watch, we just hugged each other and repeated again and again and again how lucky we were to have Birdhouse there to so perfectly, poignantly, joyously capture our wedding day. I cannot recommend Birdhouse emphatically enough. Entrust them with your wedding day, and you will be given a time portal to relive it again, and again, and again for the rest of your lives.

Real Weddings

• Brian & Caitlin
    43 photos · 09/20/2015

Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir Wedding Photographers

Amazing husband & wife team that we really enjoyed working with! They have a natural talent that comes effortlessly all while staying unobtrusive. Their end product is very artistic and different from everyone else. Some of the best work I have seen in the wedding industry! Sincerely, Alyssa & Jim Alyssa Andrew Photography www.alyssaandrew.com

Abby Caldwell Photography Abby Caldwell Photography Wedding Photographers

This gal is one of those rare, super genuine, make ya feel good, smiley fun kind of people. It is always my great pleasure to work weddings alongside her (and her team)! If you are searching for an amazing videographer who can tell one heck of a story, Natalie of Birdhouse Productions is gold. You won't be disappointed.

Heart & Dash Heart & Dash Wedding Decor & Lighting

I have been waiting so long for an opportunity to work with Natalie and Mark and was so excited when a recent bride booked them to capture their day! They emailed out a pre-wedding info sheet which was so helpful to my couple as it offered several suggestions and tips on being videoed for your wedding. When it came to the actual day-of they were a well-oiled-machine covering every aspect of the day! It was such a pleasure working with them and I truly look forward to my next opportunity to work with them again!

2609 N Front Street Harrisburg, PA, 17110
5709720881
Location of (Birdhouse)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding