DPNAK Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

DPNAK Events is an award-winning wedding planning company based in Perkasie, Pennsylvania. Wedding planner and owner, Danielle Pasternak is equipped with a great deal of experience and aims to provide an enjoyable and fun wedding experience to couples.

Experience

Danielle has been planning weddings since 2009. Over the years, her work has been recognized and deemed one of the "Top 20 Wedding Planners of Philadelphia". She has also been featured in the magazine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Abroad Magazine, which named her among the Top Wedding Planners in the World. These accomplishments have proven to be a significant applaud to her life’s work. Danielle is also the co-host of the Put A Ring On It podcast. A wedding planning podcast designed for couples who are planning a wedding and want free, helpful and practical advice.

Danielle has filled her website with resources such as podcast episodes, articles on wedding tips and downloadable planning tools to help couples organize their special day. Along with her online wisdom, Danielle is eager to work one-on-one with couples to make their wedding vision a reality. DPNAK Events offers a range of customizable packages that have been artfully crafted to fit various needs and kinds of celebrations. For each service, Danielle provides clear and concise plans to ensure practical and memorable events.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Jillian
    Jillian B. Married on 06/11/2022

The best!

Where do I even begin?! A little less than 9 years ago Danielle was the wedding planner for my sister’s wedding. Right after I got engaged, I looked Danielle up to find that she was now doing most of her work in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas, but I decided to reach out anyway. Danielle agreed to take Tom and me on as clients and I could not be more grateful. Danielle is truly made for what she does. She is smart, professional, organized, fun, and knows the industry well. She gave me recommendations throughout the entire process and I ended up with an incredible team surrounding me and one hell of a wedding. She helped us stay organized and on track the entire time and thought of things that never would have crossed my mind. The day of the wedding I was truly able to sit back, relax, and have an amazing time. I would invest in Danielle and her team 100xs over. She is a true asset and a wonderful person!! Thank you Danielle!!!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn W. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding investment we made!

During our wedding planning (and especially the few weeks leading up to the wedding), we kept saying to each other that Danielle was the best investment we made for our wedding day. Not only did she keep us organized and have great recommendations, but she was very supportive throughout the whole process. I literally don’t know what I would have done with her (and her amazing day-of timeline that my mom still won’t stop talking about). By the time we got around to the wedding day, I was not worried about anything and felt complete trust that Danielle had it covered if anything unexpected came up.
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We're obsessed with Danielle!

There are no words to describe how grateful we are to Danielle. Hiring her as our wedding weekend planner was the best decision we made – she is absolutely incredible at what she does.

Danielle’s wealth of knowledge was invaluable. Her years in the industry have allowed her to compile a very long and comprehensive list of wedding pros. She was easily able to recommend vendors that matched our styles, meshed with our personalities, and were within our budget. Not only were all of our vendors incredibly talented, but they understood the importance of time management, communication, and teamwork. We would not have found such great wedding pros without her help.

Danielle’s experience also allowed her to pose questions to our venues and wedding pros that we would have never thought of. And she was able to address any potential logistical concerns before they ever became an issue. No stone was left unturned.

Danielle is passionate, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented. She was always ready to share thoughtful advice on navigating tough familial situations or her expertise on creating a special guest experience. She always had quick, detailed, and helpful responses to all of our many questions. Danielle was also prepared for any and all wedding day mishaps, including when my wedding dress bustle broke and my sister’s dress strap ripped. We were sewn together and back on the dance floor in no time at all!

Not only is Danielle excellent at her job, but she is a kind, thoughtful, and compassionate person who cares deeply about her couples. It was an absolute joy to work with her! We cannot recommend her enough. (Hi Danielle! We miss you!!)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Rockin' Photobooth Rockin' Photobooth Photo Booths

Oh Danielle is so sweet and amazing. Her team always looks for the details and makes everything come together perfectly. NO stress to any person hiring her and her team. ;-)

Amanda Brooke Photography Amanda Brooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle was the wedding coordinator on one of my most recent weddings, and she was great to work with! She kept the entire wedding day flowing and on a timely manner. She was a great help to both me and my assistant for family photos as well !

Frosted Frosted Wedding Cakes

Absolutely LOVE Danielle. Every time I have worked with her, I have left impressed. Danielle is extremely professional and super talented! Best of all, she is LIKEABLE! If you have a wedding or large event in your future, hire Danielle as your planner.

302 W Market St Perkasie, 18944
Location of (DPNAK Events)
W Market Street Perkasie, PA, 18944
570-561-4118

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding