DPNAK Weddings Reviews

DPNAK Weddings 3
DPNAK Weddings 4
  • Max R

Max R · Married on 09/01/2019

If you want a perfect wedding, she's your best bet!

Danielle helped my wife and I plan our wedding which we threw on my family's farm in Bucks County, PA. It is impossible to overstate how helpful Danielle was in the process. She worked closely with us starting from very early on to make sure we were on track with essentials such as catering, rentals, etc. She knew the best vendors in the area including, but not limited to, our DJ, rental companies, florists, transportation (we chose to rent a bus for our guests) and more. She is one of the most organized people I have ever worked with; she kept track of all of our vendors and made sure to email them, and us, regularly for updates to make sure every detail was hashed out. She was deeply invested in making sure our wedding was fun for our guests and us. Four nights before our wedding, I called her with a concern I was having, and she took an hour out of her evening to drive out to our venue and check on the issue just to give me piece of mind. From the perspective of my wife and me, our wedding day was flawless. If you are looking for the best wedding planner in Bucks County, look no further. Danielle is the best you can find.

Sent on 09/21/2019

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Max! It was such a JOY being part of your wedding team and bringing all of the details together.
  • Jennie

Jennie Fagen · Married on 08/31/2019

Organized, proactive, & enthusiastic

Danielle is amazing and everything you could hope for in a wedding coordinator/planner. Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, creative, and an all-around lovely person. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with her ASAP. We hired her with a little more than 3 months before the big day, and boy do I wish we had hired Danielle sooner! Danielle was actively involved with us all the way up to the day. She helped us find some awesome vendors, gave suggestions when we asked, answered emails very promptly, and started creating a detailed timeline 3 months before the actual day! From our first call, we knew we wanted to work with her because of her professionalism and enthusiasm. The day of, Danielle helped everything run smoothly. All of the vendors loved her and my bridal party and family were so impressed by her. She's worth every penny!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie Wurzel · Married on 06/08/2019

She is the best!

Last May 2018 my daughter became engaged. I always knew she wanted a wedding in the Poconos where she grew up every summer. So, I contacted several of my friends there who had had a wedding in the same place to learn from their experiences. Everyone of them recommended I hire Danielle Pasternak as a wedding planner. Not only is she extremely organized and detail oriented and perfect for the job, she had the previous experience of our unique community with its outside church grove setting and reception location. She knew all the ins and outs. On top of that she had worked with all our vendors that we hired for the wedding. They worked seamlessly together. What I liked best was that Danielle responded to questions and issues almost immediately. It was as if we were her only concern - she seemed to drop everything to take care of us.
    My daughter was relieved to know we had Danielle to rely on throughout the year and leading up to those last few weeks of daily decisions with a daily to do list. Danielle really kept us on track with her amazing "Aisle Planner" website. And on the wedding day I felt like a 'guest at our daughters wedding' - we could simply relax and enjoy our guests, the beautiful setting, and most importantly, our daughter's happiness.
    I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Liza · Married on 09/29/2018

Run Don't Walk to Book Danielle!

I can not put into words how important Danielle was to our wedding process. Danielle also coordinated my sister’s wedding at the same location where we got married. She was so crucial that we literally picked our wedding date based on Danielle’s availability. Truly. I had the engagement ring on my finger for less than hour before my sister told me “I already emailed Danielle asking what her September looks like!” Danielle is just THAT important/amazing.

The process leading up the wedding was great. Danielle was obviously very familiar with our wedding location and our family, so everything was effortless. I really appreciated that she understood that I didn’t want my wedding to feel like a “copy / paste” of my sister’s and she was really great about tossing around ideas to keep things unique and special to my husband and me. Danielle is quick to respond to emails and always is quick to communicate if she has something where she will be slow to respond (i.e.: another wedding lol). Our final detail meeting was when things really started to come together. She was so prepared and easily navigated the family relationships / logistics.

A couple of things about Danielle the day of the wedding: 1. She is a total boss! She is all about GSD (getting shit done) and not letting you know of anything going wrong. If something went wrong that day, I had no clue and it was not my problem to worry about it. 2. At the rehearsal, she commands the room and makes sure every minute of the rehearsal is productive. Let’s be honest - wrangling those boys to pay attention is a job in and of itself! 3. There is no one like Danielle when it comes to efficiency. One example (of many): Family photo time can be a mess - no one is paying attention, your Dad is wandering around doing who knows what. Well, not with Danielle. Once you provide the list of photos you want she puts them in this super nifty list and makes it so efficient and easy and is there manning the whole thing. “Okay, sister out, brother in” etc. I mean it is silly efficient. 4. She keeps you on track / accountable - At our final detail meeting I told her I wanted full family photos and she said at the final detail meeting “now day of when you’re going to just want to go to the cocktail hour, do you need me to remind you that you want these?” And sure enough, the day of I was like “let's skip it!” And she had to be like “Liza, we agreed these are important!” And thank goodness she did. 5. She lets you enjoy your day! I had utter faith the entire day that no matter the problem, Danielle had it under control. I did not fret once about anything and that alone is worth every penny. I was able to spend the entire day relaxed and happy because I knew she had my back. 6. She is so calm, cool, collected (and it rubs off on you!) 10 minutes before I walked down the aisle my dress broke. Like the whole hook and eye fell off, broke. Yeesh. I was trying to not freak out and Danielle kept me calm. Then after the ceremony we snuck away and she sewed me into my dress. I don’t think I would have kept so calm if it weren’t for her. Her being so calm, helped me feel calm. Thank you, Danielle!

Go do yourself a favor and book Danielle! Don’t just take my advice - read all these reviews!! She is amazing and we can all attest to it. Our wedding days were all infinitely better because of her and her team. Let her do that for you too!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    DPNAK Weddings 5
    DPNAK Weddings 6
    DPNAK Weddings 7

Vivian · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot do justice to how amazing Danielle is! I found her via her Put a Ring On It Podcast. After listening to her show and learning her approach to weddings, I realized no local coordinator I interviewed even came close to matching her energy, expertise and passion. Luckily, she was willing to travel to NYC! Hiring her was the best decision I made! Her lists and questionnaires enabled me to download my entire wedding vision into her brain. In the last month leading up to the wedding, she knew more about my wedding than I did. At some point, I kind of forgot I was planning a wedding because Danielle was running things for me. Her bubbly personality and everlasting positivity made her such a joy to work with! She was always super responsive (responding to emails/text within minutes!) and made me feel like I was her only client. As brides and grooms, we spend so much time and money hiring our dream wedding professionals, but the most important one is the coordinator. We need a true leader to run the dream team, and Danielle is truly the best wedding professional anyone can have! Call her now!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2018

Danielle is the best. Hands down.

Wow. There aren't enough words to describe how key Danielle was to our wedding. In the months leaving up to the big day, Danielle was an amazing sounding board for questions, ideas, 1am worries that I wrote in novel form from Gmail (oy...) and everything else you could imagine. First and foremost... her response time. It's like she's a wizard. My novel-esque gmails were answered in less than an hour 99% of time (I say 99% because the remaining 1% was from when I sent an email at like,2am and she responded first thing in the morning, before the sun was even up... still insanely impressive). Our final detail meeting a few weeks before the wedding left me feeling confident and ready for the big day, and if anything went wrong that day, I wither didn't know about it or knew Danielle and her team had it under control (and of course, they did). All of our guests continue to comment on how smooth everything went, and my bridesmaids were so impressed with her toolbox of planning skills. oh! And the pocket schedules... so so so amazing and helpful. Everyone knew where they had to be and what was going on at what time. it was such a lifesaver. Danielle was such a lifesaver. She was easily one of the best investments we made for our wedding and if you're on the fence... just call her, get her on your team, and you don't have to worry anymore. Seriously. She's got it under control, all of it. There is nothing she can't handle! Thank you so much, Danielle! We loved working with you so much!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

Danielle and her team were absolutely phenomenal to work with! Danielle was always super responsive, helped keep me on track throught out the entire process, provided all of the insights necessary to find the best vendors, and ensured that everyone involved in the day knew exactly what was happening at all times. Our day was perfectly smooth and stress free because of her! Hiring DPNAK was one of the best decisions I made (and most of my other great decisions were products of her help, too!) Don't get married without DPNAK!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Made Our Dream Wedding Come to Life

Danielle was a dream come true. We had our wedding on an organic farm with 20+ vendors that all needed coordinating. Danielle went above and beyond in managing and coordinating all of our vendors to ensure the day went smoothly. She also understood our vision and made every effort to come up with a realistic plan to make it all happen. I'd also like to add that I am a perfectionist with a tendency to hyperfocus on detail. She had a way of making me feel like more relaxed and that everything was being taken care of. She made sure all details were perfect and went out of her way to make me feel at ease. You will not regret hiring Danielle!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/16/2018

6 months out from our wedding date, we were sitting in an IHop after work exhausted and making an endless lists. We realized we couldn't do this thing on our own and needed help! We found Danielle and she ended up being our savior! Danielle was amazing to work with throughout our whole planning process. She helped us through all of the details, bumps in the road, and made our entire weekend go so smoothly, we didn't have to worry about a thing! We would highly recommend her to help you plan your big day, that way you can focus on your guests, partner and staying in the moment while she flawlessly runs the show! Thank you Danielle and team for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Nicci · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do I begin with PRAISING Danielle?! Well first off, just go ahead and hire her. She's the best decision we made for our wedding, hands down. My bridesmaids are STILL talking about all of her ninja Wedding Planner skills.
    Top 3 Reasons we loved her:
    1. More organized and RESPONSIVE than I could have imagined. Like I would get emails at 11pm 5 minutes after I sent it.
    2. She. Knows. Her. Sh*t. Answered all of our questions, and then came up with ideas we didn't even think of. Game day changes were made EFFORTLESSLY.
    3. She is SOOO stinkin' sweet! I truly miss speaking with her and her funny emails. Love you Danielle!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

Key Takeaway: Everyone deserves to have a Danielle in their life and at their wedding!!

I actually found out about Danielle before I got engaged when I came across her Put A Ring On It Podcast with Daniel Moyer one day on Instagram. It was great timing as my husband and I had just started discussing engagement and wedding planning. Her podcast gave us such great insight into so many topics that we felt informed and prepared to plan. We knew we had to hire her and it was honestly the best decision we made during the planning process. Danielle was amazing from the very first Skype call to the secure hand off of the card box to my parents. She is so knowledgable, professional and warm and you just want to be around her. We signed on for Day of Coordination services and she was worth EVERY PENNY. Even though I am super type A and felt very organized, she still blew us away the minute our services started with 2 months to go. All of our stress literally melted away. Her "worksheets" helped us centralize all our vendor information and make sure all the items big and small were addressed. She had this magical way of literally sniffing out all the to dos I kept putting off or avoiding and helped me work through them effortlessly. Not only does Danielle work well on her own, she easily integrated into the rest of our dream team, even vendors she had never met before. Having Danielle on hand for our final venue walk through was incredible and you could just tell she was in her element and THRIVING. It was fun to watch! Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives because we got to live in the moment and be showered with love without a care in the world. Danielle and her team were just incredible. They all made us feel so special while also making the impossible seem easy like untangling our just married banner in a wind storm or reading my mind for last minute decor decisions. We would choose to hire Danielle over and over again.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    DPNAK Weddings 8

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2018

Seriously, just hire Danielle!

I honestly can't even begin to explain how amazing Danielle was to work with. I originally never thought I would want a wedding coordinator, and thought I could do everything myself since I'm pretty organized and manage projects at work. After thinking about it more I realized I didn't want to do everything myself. Enter Danielle. As soon as I hired her I knew everything would be smooth and done right. The value of that alone was worth every penny. Then as we got closer to the wedding and she took care of all the communications with my vendors, the timeline and basically every other teeny tiny detail I never would have thought of on my own, she was worth every penny even MORE. Even before my wedding I would practically shout from the rooftops how much I loved my coordinator and how her help before the actual wedding day was the best money I spent.

Flash forward to the wedding day. Not only did she show up early (because she thinks of everything and wanted to avoid any potential traffic), but she was friendly, funny, and just an awesome person to be around. Her assistant was equally great! Weddings cost a lot of money so of course you don't want anything to go wrong, but with Danielle there was zero stress or thought about that possibility. I KNEW she would nail it and take care of everything, because she's magic. She was there at every step of the day, and I know that things would not have been as smooth and perfect if she hadn't been there. My family and friends also loved her and were incredibly impressed. She's truly the most organized person I have ever met (on top of just being an awesome human being), and I honestly don't think I could have hired anyone better to help us on our wedding day!

So go now, and hire her! I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/28/2018

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Aww, thank you, my love. I was shouting from the rooftops how much I adored you, too! xo.

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

I'm not even sure it's possible to explain in words how magical Danielle is! She is so beyond passionate about the wedding field and knows so much about everything involved. I had a complicated DIY wedding that required a ton of coordination and planning and Danielle was not even phased by it at all. During the planning process she brought up so many little things that I didn't even think about! She made me feel so relaxed and confident that everything was going to run smoothly so that we could truly enjoy our day. I genuinely could not imagine my wedding day without her there.

Sent on 10/23/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

After seeing you on your wedding day, I would have to say that you are equally as magical, lady! Thank you so much!

Renee · Married on 10/07/2017

Danielle @DPNAK is literally a LIFESAVER! My husband and I were the first ones on both sides of the family to get married. Leaving everyone a bit clueless as to what was a "must do" and what was a "never do"! From our initial meeting with Danielle to the day AFTER our wedding she was always checking in and making sure we were doing everything appropriately with our timeline! The rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch, but our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! 100% would recommend DPNAK, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/08/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

So happy to hear this and it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Pete · Married on 09/23/2017

Danielle is a joy to work with. She is very jolly, easy going and the opposite of a procrastinator. I'm envious of her professional confidence and foresight. She is incredibly experienced and at the top of her game in every single interaction we had with her throughout the somewhat intimidating planning process. You're a fool if you choose not to have Danielle on your side.

Sent on 10/04/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Pete! I loved being part of your day and watching everyone "serenade" you and your new bride with love!

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

We do not know what we would have done without Danielle on our wedding day! Danielle made us the priority for our day to make sure that our wedding day was seamless so that we would enjoy every minute of the day. Her timeline for the day was a masterpiece, and her management of all the other vendors was professional and efficient. I will be recommending Danielle to all of our friends who plan a wedding in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

It was truly so much fun and an honor to be part of your wedding! Top-to-bottom, a truly gorgeous wedding to match the two of you. Thank you so much!

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

As matron of honor and sister to the bride, I was absolutely amazed by Danielle. My sister's wedding was totally customized and a seemingly impossible undertaking but Danielle rose to the challenge. She made everything happen, was adaptable, flexible, incredibly organized, calm, and collected. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/27/2018

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU Laura! You are too sweet and I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate you leaving this review for me. Big, big hugs!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2017

We don’t even know where to begin with this review! We do however know that Danielle was worth every single dollar spent in the planning, preparation, and execution of our wedding. She was there since day one and didn’t leave our side until the wedding ended. It is safe to say that she was in control and on-top of every minute detail of the process and for her services we cannot be more grateful. She was extremely organized, efficient, and on time on top of being very friendly, courteous, and professional with guests and other wedding vendors. She approached each one of our questions, ideas, and desires with a can-do attitude and an open mind; the result being a perfect day. PERFECT! It was worth every penny to know that we could really relax and enjoy our day without worrying about finding relatives for pictures or when and where to be at certain times of the day.

Not only did we love her, but our guests commented to us of how professional and friendly she was while orchestrating the night. She was everywhere she needed to be and was prepared to tackle any obstacle the in the planning phase as well as on the wedding day. You name it, she knows how to handle it; From a boo-boo toe on a child to her expert dress bustling technique! She has it all under control. We give her the highest rating and absolutely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding. Thanks Danielle for playing such a big role in making our wedding day perfect. We could have not done it without you!

Sent on 10/20/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words and for including me! It was such a beautiful day and I was so happy to be part of the team. xo.
  • ginabav

gina · Married on 09/01/2017

Danielle was AMAZING to work with. She is a go with the flow kind of girl. She makes sure your able to enjoy your day and not have to worry about all the little problems that may be happening. Decorating my reception was no small feat, but she took control and made everything look beautiful. i can not thank her enough. I dont know what I would have done without her. She was my god send!

Sent on 07/25/2010

Laura · Married on 06/18/2017

I would recommend working with Danielle to ANYONE who is planning a wedding! Danielle helped me plan my PA wedding in 4 months, while I was living in DC. She was incredible. I’m a huge detail-person myself, but she completely had me beat!! She saw every single detail we were possibly overlooking and tactfully brought them to our attention. Her spreadsheets, organizational software, recommended “questions for vendors” lists and more were life-savers. Often times I would come to a decision-point in planning when I would be stumped regarding a) the etiquette and b) how this decision would be linked to and affect other areas of the day. She knew exactly how to give me the various scenarios so I could make a well-informed decision. Her three packages of planning allow for personal preference for how much or how little she gets involved along the way. Danielle worked superbly with both myself as the bride, and also with my mom, when were both involved in separate, or sometimes overlapping, areas of the planning process. Not only that, she’s got a great sense of humor and helped me keep a good attitude when stress levels started to run high. Danielle recommended many vendors to me and I ended up using them with complete happiness. I loved my wedding day and I’d plan it with Danielle all over again!

Sent on 10/07/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

This is so sweet, thank you Laura! Big, big hugs to you and your new hubby! xo.

Kathleen · Married on 06/10/2017

Danielle went above and beyond to make our day special. I knew that little things would inevitably go wrong on the big day, but knowing she was running the show put me totally at ease so that I could fully enjoy the day. She was also invaluable in the planning process. Any little question we had she would respond within minutes with the most helpful response. Multiple friends and family told us throughout the process some version of: "I don't know what you're paying for her, but she has already paid for herself 10x" - and its true! Thanks, Danielle for playing such a big part in making our day perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

You will always hold a special place in my heart! It was such a pleasure working with you and I was so happy to be a part of your day :)

Beth · Married on 05/13/2017

Danielle and her team were fantastic, and I can't imagine our wedding without them! We started working with her early on in the planning process, and I will be forever grateful to her for making it such a positive experience. Her checklists kept us organized by breaking down our massive to do list into manageable sections for each month. She was also super responsive to emails and had helpful tips for every step of the way. For our wedding weekend, she was a lifesaver, giving all of the key players pocket cards of the timeline with where they had to be and when. Brilliant idea! The whole weekend was seamless and flowed beautifully, all due to her. It was worth every penny to know that we could really relax and enjoy our day without worrying about finding relatives for pictures, etc. She knew every single detail and was incredibly professional. She is also warm, friendly, and a delight to be around, particularly on such an action packed day! I can't say enough glowing comments and would recommend her and her team to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor and a pleasure working with you on your wedding. My favorite part of the day was watching you, your friends and families tear it up on that dance floor!! xo.

Mary · Married on 04/08/2017

Do you want your wedding to be amazing? How can it be amazing? Hire Danielle! Danielle knows every detail inside and out about your day. Do you want to be calm the day of your wedding and have the confidence in someone that "gets" your special day? Hire Danielle ASAP! Danielle is a wedding wizard that has so much passion and love for weddings. My only regret is not hiring her sooner to start planning! I had no worries because of her. She is so responsive and knows every detail about your wedding. Danielle did some last minute extras for me and she nailed it beyond imagination! Do yourself a favor and hire her. She is the best money spent and so worth it! Thank you Danielle and team for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 04/21/2017

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Yes! #WeddingWizard all the way! It was SO amazing to work with you and I'll never forget that awesome Nacho bar complete with CHEESE FOUNTAIN because you are awesome! <3

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

Holy moly.

Drop everything and hire DPNAK to coordinate your wedding (if you can). There aren't enough good things to say about Danielle and her team. One unanticipated side effect of being a bride was how little you know about what is going on while you're basking in your newlywed glow. The day is flying by, there are laughs and tears, and so many of the elements you've dreamed and cared about for months would be so easily forgotten if it wasn't for Danielle. There was never time for me to say "oh crap I forgot..." there was only time for me to say "Oh! Ah! Look at that (thing I've been dreaming about). It's so perfect and wonderful!"

Danielle is a true professional. She has done this before. She knows what works and what doesn't. But she is also willing to listen to whatever it is YOU want for YOUR day and give you suggestions on how to make that a reality. As a big picture thinker, Danielle and her timeline forced me to think about think about things step by step. My parents would describe be as a very fly by the seat of my pants person, and though I missed some of that during my wedding day, it was important that everyone was where they needed to be at certain times to keep the day on track. Anything you want to happen on your day, let Danielle know and she will make sure it is built in. (If I'd do it over...schedule a moment with your mom before she goes to the church, though, I didn't realize she had already left! Wah!)

The week of the wedding Danielle was following up with vendors while I was finishing last minute crafts and getting my nails done (c'monnnn you're only a bride once!). From start to finish, the day ran smoothly (and ahead of schedule...whatttt?) and everyone was able to let loose and enjoy. Many of my bridesmaids hope to hire Danielle to organize their life and keep them on schedule daily ;) Not sure that she is offering those services....but they would be in high demand.

Sent on 11/16/2016

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Awww, so much love to you! Can we please do it all over again? :)

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

When you meet Danielle, you learn pretty quickly that she's an avid Harry Potter fan. Then you learn that this isn't surprising because she's nothing short of magical! I had a wedding 2hours away in another state at a venue that doesn't normally do weddings. Danielle made all of that a piece of cake! She kept me on track and sane as different things popped up like the venue changing management 2 weeks before the wedding! We had planned a beautiful outdoor lakeside ceremony at the end of October, but Mother Nature had other ideas. 4 hours before the ceremony was supposed to start, I had to make the call to bring it inside. I also had to put it entirely in Danielle's hands since I was having my pictures done. She devised a "Plan B" on the fly that was even more intimate and perfect than my original plan! She took the time to get to know me and understand exactly what I wanted, and I was entirely comfortable leaving it up to her and just showing up to get married :-) One of the things that stood out to me the most, was the way my vendors spoke of her. I was a little far from her "home base" so many of her suggested vendors didn't work for me. When she found out about that and saw I was having a hard time, she networked and got me some names and recommendations. She had never worked with any of them before. After speaking with them, every one of them contacted me to tell me how great she was! They loved her timelines and ideas and especially her organization. To hear that from people in her business made me sure that I made the right choice. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

DPNAK Weddings's reply:

Yes! Harry Potter fans unite! I absolutely loved being part of your unique wedding day and one of my favorite moments was learning how to do that country line dance with you and your man! xo.