Philly Custom DJ

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Philly Custom DJ is a wedding DJ business located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The company has been filling dance floors since 2008 with music ranging from club to country. Couples can choose from a wide selection of genres to get their groove on, ensuring a fun and customized experience. Philly Custom DJ strives to provide high-quality entertainment to complement the special occasion.

The company offers an array of services designed to fulfill couples' entertainment needs. The most popular DJ package includes consultations and travel expenses. When couples book additional services such as the photo booth, it also comes with backdrops, premium props, prints, and social media interaction. Other services available include the following:

• DJ/MC
  • Cold Sparks
  • CO2 Cannon
  • Zoom Ceremony
  • YouTube Ceremony

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$280

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Ben L. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best DJ for your wedding, period.

The pressure is on. This is the most important review of my life. Why? Simple, because when you hire Adam and work with Philly Custom DJ for your wedding, he makes your wedding day the most important of his life.

Not unlike a lot of you, my now wife Courtney and I knew we wanted a DJ for our wedding annnnd we didn't have much of a clue beyond that. We read review after review trying to get a sense of who would "click" with our vibe. Something about Adam's reviews stuck with us. People LOVED Adam. Well, I'll save you time...dont read any more reviews, just hire Adam!

Adam takes the time to get to know you personally. Via phone calls or Zooms he asks questions about everything from musical likes and dislikes, to ceremony/cocktail hour/reception vibe, to sound cues so everything goes off without a hitch. He has good advice when needed but also is happy to go forward with whatever vision you see for your day. All of your information and preferences are kept on a google doc sheet, which you can update as well at your convenience, so nothing is ever forgotten or overlooked. Like I said, he really really cares. Adding in COVID could throw anyone off their game, but Adam was ready, willing and able to meet the challenge. He purchased extra wireless mics so every individual speaker during our day could have their own mic, with their own personal boom cover and personal equipment-safe sanitizer to keep everyone as safe as possible.

The day of our wedding is where Adam really shined. He set up his sound system for our rain contingency ceremony (we had a lot of bad luck leading up to this wedding) and when the sun shined an hour before the start, Adam moved like lightning to get his equipment outside/getting sound check completed/welcoming guests and we never skipped a beat. He mixed an incredible set for our cocktail hour that we still listen to every time we are boozin around our house. As for the reception, I think Adam had as much fun as we did dancing to the music and taking requests from our masked up guests who weren't going to let this pandemic stop them from having a safe, socially responsible blast on the dance floor. What more do you need to hear? Hiring Philly Custom DJ was the best decision we could have ever made. You don't need to read any more reviews, just schedule a phone call with Adam and see for yourself. He will NEVER let you down. Thanks for everything Adam!!
    --Ben and Courtney
    American Swedish Historical Museum
    8/29/20

Philly Custom DJ's reply:

Dear Ben & Courtney,

Like the sun breaking through the clouds on your wedding day, your wedding was a bright light in my life after months of darkness because of the pandemic. It warmed my heart to see your guests dancing all night. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

Your cocktail hour mix is still in heavy rotation on my stereo.

Wishing you the best in your marriage. Love is everything.

Adam
    Brittany Married on 12/23/2021

Absolutely Incredible

Absolutely 100000000% would hire again. Adam is a great communicator, he got right back to me every time I reached out. When the venue needed his COI - he sent it within minutes of my request. He would send some playlists and we would tweak them, and always responded in the hour. We lived farther away so our meeting were through zoom and via email, which worked out just fine.

He was so detailed, which helped by guide the timing of my entire wedding. He was even thinking of things I wasn’t. I haven’t been to many weddings, so he recommended songs, music transitions, even customized music for the toasts. It helped me so much, that I felt very confident going into my wedding day.

The music he curated with us was perfect, and he was able to get people to dance and out to the dance floor during those moments it got a bit light. He listened to my guests and heard them talking about Madonna, so he played one of her songs. Adam’s really attentive to the guests and requests as well.

He’s got a great personality and very easy to work with. He even took some photos and sent them to us. We had our wedding playlist the next day so we could listen and relive it again. He is a great choice, and I highly recommend him and will definitely hire again for any future events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Philly Custom DJ Price Rates

Marc Daniele Photography Marc Daniele Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome DJ! Had the fortune to work with them twice so far and hope to see them again soon! You wont regret booking them as your DJ's for your wedding or any other event. They will keep the party going and get everyone moving, guaranteed!

302 Pleasant Drive Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003
Location of (Philly Custom DJ)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding