302 Pleasant Drive, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Philly Custom DJ

Philly Custom DJ is a wedding DJ located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. They have been packing dance floors since 2008. With music genres ranging from club to country, they have a wide selection for you to choose from. You deserve only the best entertainment for your special day, so let Philly Custom DJ provide just that!

Philly Custom DJ has an array of services available to fulfill your entertainment needs. Their most popular DJ package covers a consultation and travel expenses. With their photo booth option, they offer a variety of accessories to add to the fun including backdrops, props, social media interaction and prints. Other services available include the following:

• Do-not-play list

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

85 Reviews for Philly Custom DJ

Ben Leiby · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best DJ for your wedding, period.

The pressure is on. This is the most important review of my life. Why? Simple, because when you hire Adam and work with Philly Custom DJ for your wedding, he makes your wedding day the most important of his life.

Not unlike a lot of you, my now wife Courtney and I knew we wanted a DJ for our wedding annnnd we didn't have much of a clue beyond that. We read review after review trying to get a sense of who would "click" with our vibe. Something about Adam's reviews stuck with us. People LOVED Adam. Well, I'll save you time...dont read any more reviews, just hire Adam!

Adam takes the time to get to know you personally. Via phone calls or Zooms he asks questions about everything from musical likes and dislikes, to ceremony/cocktail hour/reception vibe, to sound cues so everything goes off without a hitch. He has good advice when needed but also is happy to go forward with whatever vision you see for your day. All of your information and preferences are kept on a google doc sheet, which you can update as well at your convenience, so nothing is ever forgotten or overlooked. Like I said, he really really cares. Adding in COVID could throw anyone off their game, but Adam was ready, willing and able to meet the challenge. He purchased extra wireless mics so every individual speaker during our day could have their own mic, with their own personal boom cover and personal equipment-safe sanitizer to keep everyone as safe as possible.

The day of our wedding is where Adam really shined. He set up his sound system for our rain contingency ceremony (we had a lot of bad luck leading up to this wedding) and when the sun shined an hour before the start, Adam moved like lightning to get his equipment outside/getting sound check completed/welcoming guests and we never skipped a beat. He mixed an incredible set for our cocktail hour that we still listen to every time we are boozin around our house. As for the reception, I think Adam had as much fun as we did dancing to the music and taking requests from our masked up guests who weren't going to let this pandemic stop them from having a safe, socially responsible blast on the dance floor. What more do you need to hear? Hiring Philly Custom DJ was the best decision we could have ever made. You don't need to read any more reviews, just schedule a phone call with Adam and see for yourself. He will NEVER let you down. Thanks for everything Adam!!
    --Ben and Courtney
    American Swedish Historical Museum
    8/29/20

Sent on 09/09/2020

Philly Custom DJ's reply:

Dear Ben & Courtney,

Like the sun breaking through the clouds on your wedding day, your wedding was a bright light in my life after months of darkness because of the pandemic. It warmed my heart to see your guests dancing all night. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

Your cocktail hour mix is still in heavy rotation on my stereo.

Wishing you the best in your marriage. Love is everything.

Adam
  • Michelle

Michelle Giovannoni · Married on 02/22/2020

Worth every penny!

Adam and his team are the absolute best. The DJ choice was really important to me because they essentially would be the MC for the night and I wanted good vibes and Adam was it!! He was fun, funny, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. After each meeting I had with him, I felt completely at ease about the big day. Planning a wedding is so stressful and Adam made it so much easier by contacting my bridal party and other vendors himself! He helped me create the schedule for the day of and fine tune other little details that I’m pretty sure weren’t even his job! Also! The photo booth! I had other ladies ask me who I booked for the photo booth because it was so amazing. I truly cannot day enough how awesome Adam and Philly Custom DJ was. I would recommend them 10 times over to any bride! And I will!

Sent on 04/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Philly Custom DJ Pricing

Philly Custom DJ Price Rates

Philly Custom DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1900
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 280
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Marc Daniele Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome DJ! Had the fortune to work with them twice so far and hope to see them again soon! You wont regret booking them as your DJ's for your wedding or any other event. They will keep the party going and get everyone moving, guaranteed!

• 302 Pleasant Drive Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003 See on map
    347-752-5964 (Phone number)
    Location of (Philly Custom DJ)