302 Pleasant Drive, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Philly Custom DJ

Philly Custom DJ is a wedding DJ located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. They have been packing dance floors since 2008. With music genres ranging from club to country, they have a wide selection for you to choose from. You deserve only the best entertainment for your special day, so let Philly Custom DJ provide just that!

Philly Custom DJ has an array of services available to fulfill your entertainment needs. Their most popular DJ package covers a consultation and travel expenses. With their photo booth option, they offer a variety of accessories to add to the fun including backdrops, props, social media interaction and prints. Other services available include the following:

• Do-not-play list

Philly Custom DJ 5
  • Michelle

Michelle Giovannoni · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Worth every penny!

Adam and his team are the absolute best. The DJ choice was really important to me because they essentially would be the MC for the night and I wanted good vibes and Adam was it!! He was fun, funny, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. After each meeting I had with him, I felt completely at ease about the big day. Planning a wedding is so stressful and Adam made it so much easier by contacting my bridal party and other vendors himself! He helped me create the schedule for the day of and fine tune other little details that I’m pretty sure weren’t even his job! Also! The photo booth! I had other ladies ask me who I booked for the photo booth because it was so amazing. I truly cannot day enough how awesome Adam and Philly Custom DJ was. I would recommend them 10 times over to any bride! And I will!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Kristen Vorwaller

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2019

Adam is awesome!

Adam was our first vendor booked, and working with him was a serious pleasure from start to finish. He was friendly from the beginning and by the end felt like a friend instead of a vendor.

First, my husband and I are seriously passionate about music and the music at our wedding was a HUGE deal to us. We are a little alternative in our music, where we might not like the regular "wedding classic" music. Adam was PERFECT for us because he worked with us through every detail of the music. He offered us expert advice on his point of view from going to many weddings, and ultimately made us feel like we could be ourselves and we felt very accepted despite our quirkiness. We could not have asked for someone better for us to DJ our wedding. We were able to work with Adam to curate a playlist that we would love and ceremony and cocktail hour playlists we would love. We were complimented over and over again about our music. He was able to weave in our more punk music with classic dance songs and songs for the older crowd perfectly. Everything went so well and we had such a good time, and so did our guests! I was so overjoyed watching our guests have fun and dance to the music, and that is all thanks to Adam! Thank you for making our reception so fun, and thank you for letting us be ourselves!

Philly Custom DJ 6
    Philly Custom DJ 7
    Philly Custom DJ 8
    Philly Custom DJ 9
    Philly Custom DJ 10
    Philly Custom DJ 11
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Liz Salerno · Married on 10/19/2019

This is your DJ. Amazing!

If you are even remotely questioning what DJ service to use for your wedding, go with PhillyCustomDJ! Adam and his whole team were incredible! We couldn’t believe the level of organization and professionalism. Adam was basically our mini wedding planner, asking all the right questions to make sure the whole evening went smoothly. We appreciated the personal interaction with Skype calls to work through the songs and logistics for the evening. He even built us a personalized spanish guitar playlist to go with our theme, and it was awesome! Our DJ Jacob H. and Emcee Jack Z. executed a perfect event and killed it on the dance floor. They also were great at monitoring the wedding, reading the crowd, and making adjustments during the evening as needed. We had so much fun with them. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Philly Custom DJ Pricing

Philly Custom DJ Price Rates

Philly Custom DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Marc Daniele Photography
    Marc Daniele Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome DJ! Had the fortune to work with them twice so far and hope to see them again soon! You wont regret booking them as your DJ's for your wedding or any other event. They will keep the party going and get everyone moving, guaranteed!

• 302 Pleasant Drive Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003 See on map