Philly Custom DJ

302 Pleasant Drive, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Philly Custom DJ

Philly Custom DJ is a wedding DJ located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. They have been packing dance floors since 2008. With music genres ranging from club to country, they have a wide selection for you to choose from. You deserve only the best entertainment for your special day, so let Philly Custom DJ provide just that!

Philly Custom DJ has an array of services available to fulfill your entertainment needs. Their most popular DJ package covers a consultation and travel expenses. With their photo booth option, they offer a variety of accessories to add to the fun including backdrops, props, social media interaction and prints. Other services available include the following:

• Do-not-play list

Philly Custom DJ 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Giovannoni · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Worth every penny!

Adam and his team are the absolute best. The DJ choice was really important to me because they essentially would be the MC for the night and I wanted good vibes and Adam was it!! He was fun, funny, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. After each meeting I had with him, I felt completely at ease about the big day. Planning a wedding is so stressful and Adam made it so much easier by contacting my bridal party and other vendors himself! He helped me create the schedule for the day of and fine tune other little details that I’m pretty sure weren’t even his job! Also! The photo booth! I had other ladies ask me who I booked for the photo booth because it was so amazing. I truly cannot day enough how awesome Adam and Philly Custom DJ was. I would recommend them 10 times over to any bride! And I will!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Alok · Getting married on 07/20/2019

If you're looking for a DJ for your special event, please look no further. Adam and Philly Custom DJ is exactly who you need to make your special day great. I had a unique event, I was planning a surprise party and surprise proposal for my girlfriends birthday. I researched around and was actually in the process of going with a different DJ service but it didn't feel right with them. I reached out to Adam and it felt right instantly! Adam took the time to make my playlist perfect, making sure we had the right mix of intimate songs along with party songs for everyone to enjoy. I even ran into a problem with my original venue and Adam went above and beyond to help me work through that difficulty and remained flexible for my location choice. We created a wonderful and eclectic playlist which everyone enjoyed. It was the most special day of my life and could not have gone better! I never second guessed my decision and I am extremely picky so in conclusion- you found the right DJ company for the job! They genuinely care and will make your day great!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Philly Custom DJ Pricing

Philly Custom DJ Price Rates

Philly Custom DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Marc Daniele Photography
    Marc Daniele Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome DJ! Had the fortune to work with them twice so far and hope to see them again soon! You wont regret booking them as your DJ's for your wedding or any other event. They will keep the party going and get everyone moving, guaranteed!

• 302 Pleasant Drive Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003 See on map