Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,595
Availability Check your date

About Happy Tears Productions

Register your eMail address, on our website, to be eligible for up to 50% OFF our published pricing!

At Happy Tears Productions, we always strive to be ahead of the curve! We provide the highest quality videography services in the industry using only the latest and greatest top-end equipment to achieve optimum results. Our Ultra High Tech '4K' camera technology is just the tip of our iceberg! Ultimately; we will capture all the most fleeting, beautiful moments of your event enabling you to relax and enjoy your day. Not only will you be supremely impressed by the quality of our work, but we pride ourselves on superior customer care with a genuine interest in your most special day. An event as beautiful and important as yours deserves only the best. Let us bring happy tears to your eyes!

A Little Bit About Me: John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'…

I am the proud Father of two adult children and four grandchildren (one of whom is a special-needs child). I love being a huge part of "Joey's World", because he means the WORLD to me! Second, to family, is my passion for animals, wedding & engagement filmography, motivational speaking, and Ballroom Dancing; something of which I will never get enough! I am a true leader by nature, and I love to make people smile, and to make dogs wag their tails! And btw; as I see it, it's not a mere coincidence why "Dog" is "God" spelled backwards! I love Dogs!!! I'm still longing, for the day, when I get to film a wedding whereby the wedding couple's DOG is the BEST MAN!!!

John

—————————————————

Our market area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. & Northern Va.

856-630-9986 - iPhone (Call or Text)

Follow Happy Tears Productions on

ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2
jr videographer
Happy Tears Productions
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
ashley eleazar wedding 117 3
waynecharles sample 147
waynecharles sample 148
waynecharles sample 152
Happy Tears Productions
kerry patrick running deer golf club south jersey
1015596010152150183627819906548181n
ashley eleazar wedding 109
ashley eleazar wedding 111
ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2

86 Reviews for Happy Tears Productions

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I couldn't ask for more!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, I urge you to use Happy Tears! Your wedding goes by in a flash and many moments are missed but to have the video to relive the day, is one of the best decisions we made. John and his team are so talented. They captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. We got numerous compliments. My husband and I absolutely love our video- it is perfect! Thank you for giving us this gift that we can share together with our family and friends for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent!

John & Chris from Happy Tears Production are AWESOME. John is so passionate about his work & most important the customers he works for. He kept consistent communication to make sure he would capture everything we wanted on our wedding day. John sent us the highlight video this week and it was phenomenal! Highly recommend John & his team at Happy Tears. - The O’Shea’s

Sent on 08/04/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Sara! Thank you, so much, for that beautiful review!!! You know; as I always do, with my videos, I’ve shown yours to some friends and family members, because I always love to get critiquing feedback (and I have some family…who think they’re professional critics!! Hahaha). Well, the common element, I kept hearing…was: “OMG LOOK AT THAT BRIDE’S INCREDIBLY CUTE SMILE”! Yea; Sara, no kidding! AND….I have to say that I fully AGREE WITH THEM! If I had to describe you, in just one word, that word would in fact be “CUTE” (and yes; in ALL CAPS!!!). Sara; it was SUCH a pleasure working with you and Mike! Sincerely Sara; you two make a perfect couple! OMG THE WAY MIKE LOOKS AT YOU...it's like you can see HEARTS IN HIS EYES!!! In fact; I thought about putting hearts, in his eyes, in the video editing process; when you two were at the altar, but I resisted my own crazy temptations, as I re-thought, to myself: "Nah...Too Too CHEESY"!! hahahaha Anyway Sara; please allow me to re-congratulate you and Mike! And moreover; may GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE, TOGETHER! Very truly yours; John!

Dave · Married on 04/26/2019

Recommend Happy Tears

We were very happy with Happy Tears! John was very professional and easy to get ahold of at all stages of the wedding process. His videographers were very easy to work with on our wedding day and were very professional. We were so excited to get the teaser video within a few days and the whole thing within a few weeks of the wedding! The videos turned out amazing! His prices are very reasonable and packages provide a lot of value. We highly recommend Happy Tears!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Dave! It truly was a pleasure working with you and Maria, not just on your wedding day, itself; but throughout the planning processes as well. As you now know, from experience, we work 'WITH' our couples; not 'FOR' them! It was so cool, helping you and Maria with some of the wedding 'planning', as well as providing our videography services. In particular; your letters, that you read to one another, was absolutely awesome!!! Since posting your sample video, on Facebook, just this morning; we have already gotten quite a bit of feedback, from our other couples; about it! THAT deserves a HUGE "WOW"; Right?!? ;-). Thank you, so much, for hiring us at Happy Tears, Dave! We really appreciate your vote of confidence!! May you have a blessed marriage, my good friend! Very truly yours; John!

Happy Tears Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• The Bradford Estate
    The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Happy Tears is not only friendly and professional in service, but the outcome and quality of work produced is wonderful! Videography is a special way to remember your most important day and Happy Tears gives you the ability to re-watch and relive a day you'll never forget!

• Marriages By Mark D
    Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

John at Happy Tears is great! He loves what he does and it shows. John will put a personalized video for each client that will fit their individual personalities! He is great to work with, very professional and definitely captures some great video! Catchy business name too, fits his work perfectly! Happy tears creates Happy Memories! Call him now!

• Adam the DJ Entertainer
    Adam the DJ Entertainer Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding of a mutual client. He is extremely easy to work with and it is evident that he is very passionate about delivering a first class service to his customers. A true professional in every way!

• Bellmawr, 08031 See on map