This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2013

Located in Bellmawr, New Jersey, Happy Tears Productions is a wedding videography service that can capture the magic. These dedicated videographers are here to record all their clients' most happy memories so they can be relived forever.

The team will work with soon-to-be-weds to ensure that the video of the day is exactly like they imagined. They will provide a couple's questionnaire in order to find out as much as they can about the happy couple. They also pride themselves on offering a variety of discounts to US Military and law enforcement members, as well as first responders, healthcare workers, teachers, and small business owners. Some of their services include:

• Videography
  • Photography
  • A minimum of five hours of coverage
  • Raw footage
  • Vintage style editing

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,450

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Destination / Travel

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

100% Recommended by couples

J
Jessica L. Sent on 02/05/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The best company out here

Set your expectations high and GET EXCITED. If your looking for a reliable, amazing videographer, YOUR SERCH IS OVER. Happy Tears Productions has the rockstar team you are looking for. They are absolutely AMAZING.
The first time I ever saw Happy Tears in action was at my best friends wedding. The team blends right in with the guests in the BEST way possible. You can really tell how much they enjoy the job that they do and ooh my goodness; they do it damn well. I knew officially that I wanted to have Happy Tears Productions after that day. They allowed ME (not even the bride) to have a second go at my best friends wedding because the video footage of her highlights brought it all back and allowed me to really relive that day. I think I watched it more than she did.
Anyway, the point is that HAPPY TEARS productions have completely exceeded my expectations.
I knew I wanted to work with them not only because my best friend used them, but I could see the work they did and how proud and happy they are when doing it.
If you didn't know by now that the owners name is John Rink, well, now you know. I'm so proud and so lucky to know someone who truly cares about his business and is completely involved. The process of planning and paying was made super easy. I have Johns contact number and any time I had a question, concern or just something I wanted to bring up, he was responsive and ready to talk; and trust me I had lots of questions and concerns. He makes time for his clients and he truly cares. It was a pleasure working with him and his team- specifically Jim (my second shooter) who was just so fun to work with as a bride- THANKS JIM. John is personable and professional on every level. He has become a friend through the process and it feels good to trust the vendors that you bring in for your special day or occasion.
When it was finally my time to really start planning my wedding I didn't hesitate before I called John Rink and said I was ready to book. Happy tears takes every opportunity they can to help you get the best deal for the money you are spending and I promise you it's well worth it.
Having a second shooter is key to capturing every moment from the best possible angles.
Only a couple weeks out AFTER our wedding day we received the most amazing teaser video. John was so quick with his return on services. I was PLEASANTLY stunned.
I couldn't believe the masterpiece he put together. THANK GOD we had John and Jim to capture the moments because although we weren't drinking too much we still didn't remember all parts of our wedding.
Happy tears has made a HUGE impact on our lives for our wedding day. Friends and family are able to look back on our special day and it truly warms my heart in the effort and time that was put into the footage that was taken and put together.
I truly have all good things to say about Happy Tears and the team that comes with it. They have allowed my husband and I to re-live our day over and over. I catch myself dancing, laughing, smiling, and crying those HAPPY TEARS every single time I watch my videos. I promise you won't regret booking with this company. It's worth the reasonable price and its worth the short wait period.
John- thank you for being so quick, so professional and so friendly and just showing that there is a love for what you do. Having a videographer is one thing, but having YOU John Rink ; and your team is like NO other.
HIRE THIS COMPANY BEFORE YOUR DATE IS TAKEN!!
D
Deana Sent on 01/29/2024

Amazing!

CAN NOT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THEM! Professional staff, John was so informative and helpful and made the wedding video of our dreams!! Rose was AMAZING and did so wonderfully in capturing all the amazing moments in our special day HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
T
Taylor W. Sent on 01/05/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Soo many happy tears with Happy Tears!!

We had the best experience with Happy Tears. My husband and I immediately hit it off with John. He is so personable and really took the time to get to know us and our style. John is great at keeping in touch, answering questions, and sending reminders!! For our wedding day, we had Jim and his energy is UNMATCHED!!!! Jim knew how to hype the crowd up and he got incredible footage. We cannot thank Happy Tears enough for being a part of our special day but we will never stop recommending them to anyone looking for genuine people who provide amazing service!!
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

The Bradford Estate The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Happy Tears is not only friendly and professional in service, but the outcome and quality of work produced is wonderful! Videography is a special way to remember your most important day and Happy Tears gives you the ability to re-watch and relive a day you'll never forget!

Marriages By Mark D Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

John at Happy Tears is great! He loves what he does and it shows. John will put a personalized video for each client that will fit their individual personalities! He is great to work with, very professional and definitely captures some great video! Catchy business name too, fits his work perfectly! Happy tears creates Happy Memories! Call him now!

Adam the DJ Entertainer Adam the DJ Entertainer Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding of a mutual client. He is extremely easy to work with and it is evident that he is very passionate about delivering a first class service to his customers. A true professional in every way!

United Elite Photography