Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Map · Phone number

About Happy Tears Productions

Register your eMail address, on our website, to be eligible for up to 50% OFF our published pricing!

At Happy Tears Productions, we always strive to be ahead of the curve! We provide the highest quality videography services in the industry using only the latest and greatest top-end equipment to achieve optimum results. Our Ultra High Tech '4K' camera technology is just the tip of our iceberg! Ultimately; we will capture all the most fleeting, beautiful moments of your event enabling you to relax and enjoy your day. Not only will you be supremely impressed by the quality of our work, but we pride ourselves on superior customer care with a genuine interest in your most special day. An event as beautiful and important as yours deserves only the best. Let us bring happy tears to your eyes!

A Little Bit About Me: John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'…

I am the proud Father of two adult children and four grandchildren (one of whom is a special-needs child). I love being a huge part of "Joey's World", because he means the WORLD to me! Second, to family, is my passion for animals, wedding & engagement filmography, motivational speaking, and Ballroom Dancing; something of which I will never get enough! I am a true leader by nature, and I love to make people smile, and to make dogs wag their tails! And btw; as I see it, it's not a mere coincidence why "Dog" is "God" spelled backwards! I love Dogs!!! I'm still longing, for the day, when I get to film a wedding whereby the wedding couple's DOG is the BEST MAN!!!

John

—————————————————

Our market area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. & Northern Va.

856-630-9986 - iPhone (Call or Text)

Follow Happy Tears Productions on

• Stomping Bread Productions
  • VIP Video Productions
ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2
jr videographer
Happy Tears Productions
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
ashley eleazar wedding 117 3
waynecharles sample 147
waynecharles sample 148
waynecharles sample 152
Happy Tears Productions
kerry patrick running deer golf club south jersey
1015596010152150183627819906548181n
ashley eleazar wedding 109
ashley eleazar wedding 111
ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2

95 Reviews for Happy Tears Productions

Gabriella Becker · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent! Recommend!

John was awesome throughout the entire planning process. He captured our vision and day perfectly! He and Jacqueline were so great to work with the day of our wedding, and they made sure to get every shining moment. Our wedding video was pieced together beautifully and I cannot watch it enough. My husband and I definitely recommend Happy Tears as your videographer. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Gabby! Thank you, SO MUCH...but it was truly YOU AND BRIAN who were AWESOME! It's always a pleasure having such an attractive couple to capture on video! And I loved the specifics of how you two, and I, worked/strategized together, to capture the scenes that were most important to you both!!! Thanks to you two, I felt more like a 'Movie Producer', than just a wedding videographer!!! ;-) HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND OF COURSE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER; AS I'M CERTAIN YOU WILL!!! :))))))))) /John
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Lanham · Married on 10/20/2019

Very pleased

Unfortunately my wedding was under rather unfavorable conditions. It was a complete tropical storm and we had to readjust everything!! (It was an outside wedding) We were also without our photographer. Thankfully we were able to make do. I cannot thank Happy Tears enough for the video they were able to produce under the circumstances. I was certain they were not able to capture enough footage. I was so wrong! John came out in the rain and delivered above and beyond on our video. It was a pleasure to work with him. He was very informative and kept in touch with us through the whole process. He made everything very clear and gave a full understanding throughout the whole entire process. He really does produce “Happy Tears”. I highly recommend happy tears for your wedding day!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Becca! That was such a heat-warming review!! I will never forget how bummed you were, about the horrible weather we had, that day, and I was bound & determined that I was going to bring SUNSHINE to your video!!! I'm so happy that you and James recognized that sunshine, and that you told me you cried "Happy Tears, all over again"!! THAT'S THE GOAL...!!! ;-) God Bless you and James! You two are most definitely going the distance! I can tell. :)))))))
  • Adessa

Adessa · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!!!!!

So happy with Happy Tears! John has been amazing since the beginning and made sure he got to know me and my husband! He was very professional and friendly. The whole process with John has been amazing and such a breeze! We are so happy with all of our footage and we are so excited to have such amazing footage of our special day!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Thank you, Adessa, for such a great review! It sure was a pleasure working your wedding! You and Tom are a PERFECT FIT! You guys looked SO HAPPY; TOGETHER!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Happy Tears Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1595
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• The Bradford Estate
    The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Happy Tears is not only friendly and professional in service, but the outcome and quality of work produced is wonderful! Videography is a special way to remember your most important day and Happy Tears gives you the ability to re-watch and relive a day you'll never forget!

• Marriages By Mark D
    Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

John at Happy Tears is great! He loves what he does and it shows. John will put a personalized video for each client that will fit their individual personalities! He is great to work with, very professional and definitely captures some great video! Catchy business name too, fits his work perfectly! Happy tears creates Happy Memories! Call him now!

• Adam the DJ Entertainer
    Adam the DJ Entertainer Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding of a mutual client. He is extremely easy to work with and it is evident that he is very passionate about delivering a first class service to his customers. A true professional in every way!

• Bellmawr, 08031 See on map