Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Map · Phone number

About Happy Tears Productions

Register your eMail address, on our website, to be eligible for up to 50% OFF our published pricing!

At Happy Tears Productions, we always strive to be ahead of the curve! We provide the highest quality videography services in the industry using only the latest and greatest top-end equipment to achieve optimum results. Our Ultra High Tech '4K' camera technology is just the tip of our iceberg! Ultimately; we will capture all the most fleeting, beautiful moments of your event enabling you to relax and enjoy your day. Not only will you be supremely impressed by the quality of our work, but we pride ourselves on superior customer care with a genuine interest in your most special day. An event as beautiful and important as yours deserves only the best. Let us bring happy tears to your eyes!

A Little Bit About Me: John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'…

I am the proud Father of two adult children and four grandchildren (one of whom is a special-needs child). I love being a huge part of "Joey's World", because he means the WORLD to me! Second, to family, is my passion for animals, wedding & engagement filmography, motivational speaking, and Ballroom Dancing; something of which I will never get enough! I am a true leader by nature, and I love to make people smile, and to make dogs wag their tails! And btw; as I see it, it's not a mere coincidence why "Dog" is "God" spelled backwards! I love Dogs!!! I'm still longing, for the day, when I get to film a wedding whereby the wedding couple's DOG is the BEST MAN!!!

John

—————————————————

Our market area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. & Northern Va.

856-630-9986 - iPhone (Call or Text)

Follow Happy Tears Productions on

ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2
jr videographer
Happy Tears Productions
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
ashley eleazar wedding 117 3
jr 4k coming your way
horse wedding
Happy Tears Productions
jr bw profile ht logo in color
honeymoon couple on beac
waynecharles sample 147
waynecharles sample 148
waynecharles sample 152
Happy Tears Productions
kerry patrick running deer golf club south jersey
1015596010152150183627819906548181n
jr videographer

82 Reviews for Happy Tears Productions

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/31/2019

You want professional with a reasonable price

My fiancé (at the time) and I were unsure of if we wanted to book a videographer because of the prices we had seen with other vendors. I am so glad we found John! He responded almost immediately and was very personable with us. He offered us a package that was within our budget and still provides quality work. He stayed in touch with us throughout our planning process and made sure we were comfortable and happy with everything. During filming, he does it in such a way that is not invasive and makes sure he can capture all of the wonderful memories of your day. I highly recommend John and Happy Tears!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Rose Tobin · Married on 11/10/2018

Happy Tears Made me Cry Happy Tears

From the moment I met John at friends a wedding, I loved him. I didn't have a date or our wedding, but i knew without a doubt Happy Tears would be who caught our special day for us to remember forever. We had Tyler film our day. He got some amazing footage, that i never even knew he was around for. We had a smaller venue, so with John's recommendation we only needed one shooter. I was so excited when i got the trailer...i was on the edge of my seat. The longer video was even better. Tyler has a great eye did an amazing job at filming our first dance, spanning from up close to a bit zoomed out...to a pan from our dancing feet to the top of my tiara. He got even the sparkles i put on my dress and the small Mickey heads on my veil. His attention to detail was amazing. Our video was highlights of our special day, and i couldn't have asked for more. Happy Tears did an amazing job at showcasing us, and still making sure they showed the entire bridal party, walking down the aisle or up the aisle. Our trailer of our special day was magical and showed a glimpse into our memories. It is by no means every second of our day, but that would not be a video that i can show friends and family. The only advice I have for any other bride is remember that raw footage is not in order when you get it, and it is still not every minute of your day. Our raw footage is the pieces left over after edits, and uploads. It was wonderful to see the raw and the video that John made from it. John and the whole Happy Tears staff is amazing.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Rose, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Mike, from the very beginning! Way back, when you got engaged, it felt like your wedding was an eternity away...but OMG HOW FAST IT EVENTUALLY CAME AND WENT; RIGHT?? And hey; I'm so glad that you elected to also have us capture your REHEARSAL PARTY footage, for you! I absolutely LOVE doing extra ciricular stuff like that!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU GUYS; ROSE! :)))))

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision we made, aside from marriage!

Talk about one HAPPY customer!

Our wedding trailer alone had everyone in (happy!) tears. The quality and attention to detail is outstanding. I am SO glad we decided to get a videographer. Anyone who asks (and even those who don't! lol) I will be the first to tell them, GET A VIDEOGRAPHER. To have actual video footage to look back on from the best day of our lives is something we will treasure forever. Pictures in motion set to beautiful music..it doesn't get better then that.

From the first time we spoke on the phone, to the days and weeks following our wedding, John has been nothing short of amazing. He is thorough, kind, thoughtful and understanding. Most of those qualities are hard to find in anyone nowadays, let alone someone in the wedding business. John was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Happy Tears Productions to anyone looking for any type of videography, not just weddings.

John was patient and not at all pushy. He let us decide what we wanted as far as packages go, and he let us take our time in choosing. He helped us make other decisions for our wedding too! He is a wonderful person and I can't say enough how much we loved working with him and his team. -Jenna & Frank Febbo

Sent on 02/16/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

WOW Jenna! What a fantastic review! It was truly an honor for us to film your wedding! Specifically; witnessing the way that you and Frank looked at each other, at the altar; I was saying to myself: "THESE TWO ARE GOING THE DISTANCE"!!!   Take good care, Jenna, and by all means please stay in touch! We love staying in touch with our couples!! Very truly yours; John.

Happy Tears Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• The Bradford Estate
    The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Happy Tears is not only friendly and professional in service, but the outcome and quality of work produced is wonderful! Videography is a special way to remember your most important day and Happy Tears gives you the ability to re-watch and relive a day you'll never forget!

• Marriages By Mark D
    Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

John at Happy Tears is great! He loves what he does and it shows. John will put a personalized video for each client that will fit their individual personalities! He is great to work with, very professional and definitely captures some great video! Catchy business name too, fits his work perfectly! Happy tears creates Happy Memories! Call him now!

• Adam the DJ Entertainer
    Adam the DJ Entertainer Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding of a mutual client. He is extremely easy to work with and it is evident that he is very passionate about delivering a first class service to his customers. A true professional in every way!

• Bellmawr, 08031 See on map