Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,595
Availability Check your date

About Happy Tears Productions

Register your eMail address, on our website, to be eligible for up to 50% OFF our published pricing!

At Happy Tears Productions, we always strive to be ahead of the curve! We provide the highest quality videography services in the industry using only the latest and greatest top-end equipment to achieve optimum results. Our Ultra High Tech '4K' camera technology is just the tip of our iceberg! Ultimately; we will capture all the most fleeting, beautiful moments of your event enabling you to relax and enjoy your day. Not only will you be supremely impressed by the quality of our work, but we pride ourselves on superior customer care with a genuine interest in your most special day. An event as beautiful and important as yours deserves only the best. Let us bring happy tears to your eyes!

A Little Bit About Me: John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'…

I am the proud Father of two adult children and four grandchildren (one of whom is a special-needs child). I love being a huge part of "Joey's World", because he means the WORLD to me! Second, to family, is my passion for animals, wedding & engagement filmography, motivational speaking, and Ballroom Dancing; something of which I will never get enough! I am a true leader by nature, and I love to make people smile, and to make dogs wag their tails! And btw; as I see it, it's not a mere coincidence why "Dog" is "God" spelled backwards! I love Dogs!!! I'm still longing, for the day, when I get to film a wedding whereby the wedding couple's DOG is the BEST MAN!!!

John

—————————————————

Our market area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. & Northern Va.

856-630-9986 - iPhone (Call or Text)

Follow Happy Tears Productions on

ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2
jr videographer
Happy Tears Productions
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
ashley eleazar wedding 117 3
waynecharles sample 147
waynecharles sample 148
waynecharles sample 152
Happy Tears Productions
kerry patrick running deer golf club south jersey
1015596010152150183627819906548181n
ashley eleazar wedding 109
ashley eleazar wedding 111
ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2

87 Reviews for Happy Tears Productions

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2019

I couldn't ask for more!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, I urge you to use Happy Tears! Your wedding goes by in a flash and many moments are missed but to have the video to relive the day, is one of the best decisions we made. John and his team are so talented. They captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. We got numerous compliments. My husband and I absolutely love our video- it is perfect! Thank you for giving us this gift that we can share together with our family and friends for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

OMG Kim, I cannot even begin to tell you HOW MUCH I ENJOYED PERSONALLY FILMING YOUR WEDDING DAY! It seems like so long ago, that you astutely 'booked early'...and I'm so happy that you did, because as I'm sure you'll agree; all that time, leading up to the wedding, as often as we saw each other, as I frequented your venue of employment (Ramblewood Country Club), I feel blessed that you and I became friends! And then, I eventually met Kris, of course! AND WHAT A GREAT GUY, Kim! Seriously; you two a cemented-match, for each other! OH...AND HOW COULD I FORGET YOU'RE DEAR MOM, WHO IS NOW MY 'POSTER-MOM' FOR "HAPPY TEARS"!!! OMG I LOVE HER, KIM! SHE'S THE BEST!!!

Casey Burton · Married on 08/10/2019

The Perfect Video!!

Everyone we worked with was friendly and very easy to work with! John worked with us to decide exactly what we wanted and ensure our timeline was going to get us the most and best footage of the night. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and answer any and all questions we may have had. The day of went smooth and majority of the night we didn’t even notice the videographers in the room, but we have video proof they were there! Our video was ready sooner than anticipated and it was perfect! Everyone that has seen the video has even commented at how well the video was put together and captured the perfect moments of the night. I know we will be watching our video over and over again! We love it!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Casey! Thank you, so much, for your awesome words! I loved working with you and Tony! From the very moment we first began to get acquainted, on our first telephone conversation, way back when...and throughout the entire process of getting to know one another, made me feel certain that 'the wedding experience' was going to be a great one! And as for the video production itself, HOW could THAT NOT be "great"; as videogenic as YOU TWO ARE?!? :))) I love clients, like you guys; Casey! May GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE, throughout the years, with the only 'tears' being 'HAPPY' TEARS!!! ;-)
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent!

John & Chris from Happy Tears Production are AWESOME. John is so passionate about his work & most important the customers he works for. He kept consistent communication to make sure he would capture everything we wanted on our wedding day. John sent us the highlight video this week and it was phenomenal! Highly recommend John & his team at Happy Tears. - The O’Shea’s

Sent on 08/04/2019

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Sara! Thank you, so much, for that beautiful review!!! You know; as I always do, with my videos, I’ve shown yours to some friends and family members, because I always love to get critiquing feedback (and I have some family…who think they’re professional critics!! Hahaha). Well, the common element, I kept hearing…was: “OMG LOOK AT THAT BRIDE’S INCREDIBLY CUTE SMILE”! Yea; Sara, no kidding! AND….I have to say that I fully AGREE WITH THEM! If I had to describe you, in just one word, that word would in fact be “CUTE” (and yes; in ALL CAPS!!!). Sara; it was SUCH a pleasure working with you and Mike! Sincerely Sara; you two make a perfect couple! OMG THE WAY MIKE LOOKS AT YOU...it's like you can see HEARTS IN HIS EYES!!! In fact; I thought about putting hearts, in his eyes, in the video editing process; when you two were at the altar, but I resisted my own crazy temptations, as I re-thought, to myself: "Nah...Too Too CHEESY"!! hahahaha Anyway Sara; please allow me to re-congratulate you and Mike! And moreover; may GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE, TOGETHER! Very truly yours; John!

Happy Tears Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• The Bradford Estate
    The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Happy Tears is not only friendly and professional in service, but the outcome and quality of work produced is wonderful! Videography is a special way to remember your most important day and Happy Tears gives you the ability to re-watch and relive a day you'll never forget!

• Marriages By Mark D
    Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

John at Happy Tears is great! He loves what he does and it shows. John will put a personalized video for each client that will fit their individual personalities! He is great to work with, very professional and definitely captures some great video! Catchy business name too, fits his work perfectly! Happy tears creates Happy Memories! Call him now!

• Adam the DJ Entertainer
    Adam the DJ Entertainer Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding of a mutual client. He is extremely easy to work with and it is evident that he is very passionate about delivering a first class service to his customers. A true professional in every way!

• Bellmawr, 08031 See on map