Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Map · Phone number

About Happy Tears Productions

Register your eMail address, on our website, to be eligible for up to 50% OFF our published pricing!

At Happy Tears Productions, we always strive to be ahead of the curve! We provide the highest quality videography services in the industry using only the latest and greatest top-end equipment to achieve optimum results. Our Ultra High Tech '4K' camera technology is just the tip of our iceberg! Ultimately; we will capture all the most fleeting, beautiful moments of your event enabling you to relax and enjoy your day. Not only will you be supremely impressed by the quality of our work, but we pride ourselves on superior customer care with a genuine interest in your most special day. An event as beautiful and important as yours deserves only the best. Let us bring happy tears to your eyes!

A Little Bit About Me: John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'…

I am the proud Father of two adult children and four grandchildren (one of whom is a special-needs child). I love being a huge part of "Joey's World", because he means the WORLD to me! Second, to family, is my passion for animals, wedding & engagement filmography, motivational speaking, and Ballroom Dancing; something of which I will never get enough! I am a true leader by nature, and I love to make people smile, and to make dogs wag their tails! And btw; as I see it, it's not a mere coincidence why "Dog" is "God" spelled backwards! I love Dogs!!! I'm still longing, for the day, when I get to film a wedding whereby the wedding couple's DOG is the BEST MAN!!!

John

—————————————————

Our market area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. & Northern Va.

856-630-9986 - iPhone (Call or Text)

Follow Happy Tears Productions on

• Monark Media
  • AmccoyFilms
  • Digital Memories Event Cinematography
ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2
jr videographer
Happy Tears Productions
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
Best Beach Bride Pic EVER!
ashley eleazar wedding 117 3
waynecharles sample 147
waynecharles sample 148
waynecharles sample 152
Happy Tears Productions
kerry patrick running deer golf club south jersey
1015596010152150183627819906548181n
ashley eleazar wedding 109
ashley eleazar wedding 111
ashley eleazar wedding 738
ashley eleazar wedding 113 2

100 Reviews for Happy Tears Productions

Nandi · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Absolutely Delightful Experience

My wife and I were married this past February at a lovely winery in Hammonton, NJ. It’s been an incredible journey together up to this point and we wanted to make sure we didn’t miss a thing on our day. We’ve had so many friends tell us that the one thing they regretted after being married is not having a videographer there to capture every moment. Honestly, we can’t recommend Happy Tears enough if you’re like us and want a videographer for your wedding. From day one John Rink (the owner) was probably more on top of our wedding than even we were, and he would continue to show that level of enthusiasm and professionality throughout the process. He was incredibly helpful with figuring out the best package for us based on our schedule of events. He will not nickel and dime you or suggest packages based on whatever gets him the most money; all his suggestions were very honest and practical. We wanted to have a laid back wedding without all of the usual hustle and bustle of most weddings; and he definitely suggested the best package for us. On the day of the wedding, John was organized, on time, and a much-needed pillar of stability on a hectic day. John moved around the room so effortlessly, we both kept forgetting he was even recording. It was nice that he was not too intrusive and not in the way of any of the events. When we started to go over time, it was John who came to make sure we didn’t miss our cake cutting for the video.
    Of course, the most important part is the video. We just got our ‘trailer’ to the wedding and it was beautiful. I am a quiet man and was choked up at times during my vows, but you can hear every word clearly. Despite the trailer being a little over 5 minutes, the scenes John was able capture were carefully edited into a perfect synopsis. We can’t wait to see the full video now that we’ve had a sneak peek at what is in store (and I’ve been told a watch party is being organized). Correction: my wife confirmed that she is organizing a watch party with her sisters once this “stay at home order” is lifted. If you are getting married and want to make sure that your day is captured live for you and your partner to enjoy then I cannot recommend Happy Tears enough.

Sent on 04/10/2020

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Kyle! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!!! And I gotta tell ya; I LOVE IT WHENEVER A GROOM WRITES A REVIEW....!!!!! It's not often...but sometimes it happens!   And like I said, to you and Nandi, on the phone, yesterday; you two are a real inspiration!!! And I'm also hoping that Nandi's Brother takes me up on my suggestion that he go into the Officiant biz, as a professional! I'd love to help him get on a fast track to success! He's definitely got the personality for it! So; the ball's in his court; Right???   Anyway; I hope we can remain in touch, Kyle! AND I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT "WATCH PARTY".... I'd love to be a fly on the wall...!!!   Please let me know how it went; once it's in the history books, Ok?? In the meantime; I pray that you, Nandi, and your families, all stay safe and healthy, throughout this horrible CoronVirus pandemic! GOD BLESS!!!!!!! /Very truly yours; John!
  • Kelly

Kelly Rebstock · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Must Experience!

When I sat to write this, I wanted to really describe my encounters with Happy Tears in a way that would really get the point across of how they treated with us. The more I thought on this the more I realized in order to really understand, you must experience. There is no other way to say it.
    We started looking for someone to video our wedding in late February 2020. When we first talked to Happy Tears, we did not just get a professional, we also made a new friend.
    My wife and I had been dating twenty years……… (Yes, twenty years) when I FINALLY decided to propose it was worth the wait. We have been planning this wedding for long time and had a great idea of what we wanted to look for. Enter John Rink, the creator of Happy Tears.
    From the first phone call we had with him, even though it was for business, it did not feel like business. John has a way of making you feel like you are talking to a friend you know instead of being “interviewed” as just a client. John is genuine, upfront, entertaining, insightful, and very professional. We hired him with complete confidence, and we were excited to have him and his company on board.
    Then COVID hit. We ran through a gauntlet of decision-making and emotions. With everything shut down on our tentative wedding day, we had no clue what we were going to do. A week before, we decided to keep our day and have all the formal celebrations in the future. Happy Tears not only stepped up but blew us away. They were amazing enough to stand in for the original day we wanted WHILE clearing the schedule for our formal day next year. They created one of the most meaningful videos for us to remember, and the experience was effortless. True to form, Happy Tears delivered one of the most incredible experiences we have had, and that was just beginning. They did not just make an amazing video; they became a part of the amazing moments we had that day.
    We cannot WAIT until next year to have our new friends as a part of our formal celebration.
    If reading about our experience makes you want to pick up your phone, just wait until you do. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2020

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

Hey Kelly! WOW WHAT AN AWESOME REVIEW!!!! THANK YOU A GAZILLION TIMES OVER!!!!! You and Jim are PRICELESS GEMS!!! I am so grateful for the FRIENDS that the two of you have quickly become! Your testimonial video footage is so challenging to edit, because you SAID SO MUCH.... ;-) As you know; as the result of all that you and Jim said...I am having to create several segments....(which I love; btw! ...DEF NOT COMPLAINING!! haha). In fact; here is one of the segments: https://vimeo.com/422177883
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Highly Recommended!!! Amazing!

Where shall I begin? Whenever I speak about John and his company, Happy Tears Productions, I always find myself tearing up. From the very first phone call I had with John, I knew in my heart, that we made the right choice for a videographer, for our ceremony. John and I spoke for over an hour during our first conversation. He shared many amazing stories about himself, his family, and the couples he has worked with. Talking to John felt so natural…like talking to a good friend. At the time, we had not met, but he had become like family to us. Our wedding was originally scheduled for April 19, 2020 and as the date became closer, the COVID-19 pandemic arrived at the same time. After many months of planning for your “perfect day” you can only imagine how emotional it was for us when we were informed that our ceremony could not take place, as the nation was in a state of emergency, including social distancing restrictions, state curfews, and the inability to have our ceremony at the venue. We postponed the date to July 2020 because we assumed, at that time, that the pandemic would not be “that serious” or “that long.” Unfortunately, we were quite wrong. The pandemic IS that serious and it will take a long time for the nation to recover. So, here we were once again, emotional and full of anxiety, that we would need to postpone our date once again. On a personal note, this process has been quite difficult because I don’t have my mother here due to her passing a few years ago. Imagine the amount of tears that I have shed over the past few months because of the constant uncertainty and changes in our lives. Each step of the way, John has been right there. He calls, sends texts, and emails to check on us. He has gone above and beyond with us. I truly believe he would do the same for any other couple that is experiencing this difficult time with the pandemic. Very recently, John did something amazing for my fiancé and I. We will never forget what he has done for us. We wish to publicly thank John for being such an amazing person. We highly recommend him for any momentous occasion. He is extremely professional, enjoys what he does, and he cares. Simply put, he truly cares. We love John! So will you!!! We are looking forward to our ceremony and celebration in 2021, with Happy Tears Productions right there!!!

Sent on 05/17/2020

Happy Tears Productions's reply:

OMG Nicole, WHAT A PERFECT REVIEW!!! With clientele, like you and Keith, I simply do not feel like I am "working"!!! I love what we've accomplished, thus far together, SO MUCH, I absolutely cannot wait until your BIG-BIG / HUGE-HUGE DAY ARRIVES!!! And on a sidenote; I LOVE working with Zupenda, too! I've worked with many planners, in my years in this biz, and SHE IS ONE WHO TRULY CARES...puts her SOUL into everything she DOES!!! I'm genuinely impressed, and will be referring her to anyone who needs a wedding planner! I am SOOOOOOOO glad that I've gotten to meet you and Keith! GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!!!! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Happy Tears Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1595
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Happy Tears is not only friendly and professional in service, but the outcome and quality of work produced is wonderful! Videography is a special way to remember your most important day and Happy Tears gives you the ability to re-watch and relive a day you'll never forget!

• Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

John at Happy Tears is great! He loves what he does and it shows. John will put a personalized video for each client that will fit their individual personalities! He is great to work with, very professional and definitely captures some great video! Catchy business name too, fits his work perfectly! Happy tears creates Happy Memories! Call him now!

• Adam the DJ Entertainer Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding of a mutual client. He is extremely easy to work with and it is evident that he is very passionate about delivering a first class service to his customers. A true professional in every way!

• Bellmawr, 08031 See on map
    7 days per week: 9:00am - 9:00pm Eastern Time
    Location of (Happy Tears Productions)