The Mill Lakeside Manor

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 250 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 250 guests

The Mill Lakeside Manor is an elegant wedding venue located in Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey. With new renovations, this space is not only known for having new facilities, but also having exceptional views. You and your partner can choose from a variety of menu choices.

Facilities
With scenic, waterfront views from every room the building, the venue is a unique outdoor space for guests to enjoy. The venue's entire first floor is Cocktail Hour and the Garden is available for on-site ceremonies and/or as a stunning photo backdrop. The second floor ballroom is complete with high ceilings, plenty of space, and warm chandeliers. There are two private suites available for the couple and their wedding party with their own private attendant.

This venue offers event planning and wireless internet. A list of their services include:

• All inclusive packages
  • Cake
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup

Cuisine
This venue offers a full cocktail hour, featuring 10 food stations and over 20 passed appetizers. Our reception features a plated appetizer, a choice of four entrees offered to guests tablside the day of the wedding, second portions, a custom wedding cake and second dessert service, and much more!

Other Services
The Mill Lakeside Manor offers all food and beverage needs for your reception, including but not limited to:

• Barware
  • Cake Stands
  • Table Numbers
  • Easels...and more!

History
Formerly called The Old Mill, this Spring Lake Heights location has over 70 years of experience in hosting events. Though this business has been active since the 1930’s, the property itself was shown on Lt. John Holls’ 1781 map for the British Army. In the early 50’s, this location was run as a bar and grill by restaurateur William Brauweiler. Throughout the years, the business was owned and operated by a variety of people. As of 2017, this venue joined the Clarks Landing collection of premier wedding destinations.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Beach
Garden
Mansion
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Kelly S. Married on 07/16/2022

Absolutely fantastic!

Kelly S.
    Wedding-7/16/22

Where to begin... When I started looking at venues, I had heard so many great things about The Mill. I was looking for fabulous food with a pretty water view. When we reached out, the staff was so kind and promptly returned my emails to set up a tour. When we arrived, I was sold, from the gorgeous lakeside view, to the beautiful mantle fireplace, and so on, I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. After we booked, all and any emails/texts I sent Sue, Jackie, and Racquel were answered promptly and over the top with detail! They made planning so smooth for me as the bride and had things handled from start to finish! Richard, the maitre d, is so experienced that his knowledge will help make your wedding the absolute best! He also was there for me start to finish and made my day, as well as my family and friends day, perfect! I could not have asked for a better team that gave me the vision I had always wanted for my wedding! Your guests will rave about the food and service and you will not regret booking The Mill! I wish I could do it all over again! :)
  • Danielle
    Danielle G. Married on 04/24/2022

Best of the best!

If The Mill is even on your list of considerations, just do it. Having my wedding here was one of the best decisions I ever made!! The staff treat you like a member of their family! I worked with Sue and Richard throughout my process and they are extremely proactive and have constant check ups with you. I felt so at ease during my wedding process and a lot of the credit goes to them for that!! The food is a really great and is a unique spread. The service is unmatched!! So many of my guests were voluntarily tipping the waiters because they were so impressed! The grounds are beautiful and so many things come included with the venue, such as the centerpieces. It’s a true jersey shore gem. if I could live at this venue full time, I literally would (lol)!
    Diana M. Married on 04/23/2022

The PERFECT wedding day!

BOOK. THE. MILL! The best decision we made when wedding planning was booking the Mill Lakeside Manor as our wedding venue. From the second we walked in the doors on our first visit and saw the beauty of the space, outdoor areas and overall quality of the venue we knew that was where we wanted to get married. We didn’t tour one other venue because truly, the Mill has it all! The entire staff is so kind and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and the day of they truly treat you like royalty. Richard was so amazing for our details meeting and the day of he kept us laughing and was handing me things I needed I swear before I even thought I needed it. Our planners Ashley and Sue were so awesome, friendly and quick to respond to any question I had. The waitstaff was so kind to all of our guests during the wedding and many guests made comments of how kind everyone around was. They were very flexible and accommodating to all of our requests and I truly couldn’t be happier to have chosen such a professional and FUN venue to get married at. We got married at the end of April and their tulip gardens were stunning with tulips every where you looked, making for amazing photos. The cocktail hour food is plentiful and amazing, and dinner was incredible. We have had people telling us for months now that it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. Overall, 10/10, book the Mill and you will have an absolutely perfect wedding day!
  • illustration stars

• Ashley & Russ
    30 photos · 06/02/2017

Pricing

Imagery By Marianne Imagery By Marianne Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy photographing weddings at The Mill. The team there is very professional and on top of things. The venue is beautiful, I especially love the ceremony space that they offer.

KSS Photography KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

I can not say enough great things about The Mill. My staff and I are always delighted when a new couple comes in to book and they let us know that this is their venue of choice. The entire staff are a delight to be around, the food is amazing and the grounds are picture perfect. We wish The Mill nothing but continued success!

Soult Studios Soult Studios Wedding Photographers

Top notch management. Beautiful venue!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1309 Ocean Road Spring Lake, NJ, 07762
Location of (The Mill Lakeside Manor)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding