Soult Studios

Haddon Heights, NJ View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

Soult Studios is a photography business based in Audubon, New Jersey that has a passion for retelling a couple’s love story though their timeless photographs. On your wedding day, Adam will slip behind the scenes and capture the small and spontaneous moments as they occur on your special day. This photojournalistic style will help you relive each special moment whenever you or your guests view each personal photograph.

At Soult Studios, your wedding day photography vision is a priority. Therefore, the team works with you to get to know what your needs and desires are. Whether you would like a “trash the dress” shoot or a boudoir shoot, your images will be transformed into real art. The team at Soult Studios can also transform your wedding images into a canvas, album, thank you cards, and more. Photography services also include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,757

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Kait
    Kait D. Married on 10/30/2021

The most stunning photos I have ever seen!

Matt and his second shooter Kevin were awesome. After researching photographers for my wedding, I knew I wanted to use Soult Studios the second I saw his portfolio. Matt and Kevin did a great job at capturing our personalities and made us both so comfortable we were able to be authentic. We didn’t feel awkward at all in front of the camera, which I was very worried about initially. The sneak peek Matt posted are so fantastic, I can’t wait to see the rest. Thanks for capturing our wedding day and being so fun to work with!
  • Arielle
    Arielle L. Married on 02/22/2020

Choose Soult Studios !!!

Matt and his teammate Jocelyn were the absolute best !!! Our engagement and wedding photos came out beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Matt is so friendly and upbeat! He makes you feel comfortable and not awkward or staged at all. He is so easy to work with. I highly recommend Matt and his team at Soult Studios for all of your photo needs :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 09/27/2019

Matt is amazing!

Matt is super talented!! He made sure to get all great shots throughout our wedding, from beginning to end! He helped guide us with poses until the picture was perfect. I appreciate that so much because let’s face it, we all aren’t models used to being in front of the camera lol. He truly did an incredible job and I just can’t wait to see all out photos! He even sent us a few right away just so we could have some.
    Thanks again Matt!!! You’re the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran Banquet Halls

Matt and Alex are professional, friendly and courteous. They respect the couple's timeline day of and create an atmosphere that is both comforting and fun!

The Bradford Estate The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Words cannot describe the feeling we receive when we find out Matt and Alex are working with us to make that dream day come true for the bride and groom. The flexibility working with them allows every aspect of the wedding to go off flawlessly and the photos speak for themselves. There's a reason Soult is up there with the best of the best!!!

Scarlet Creek Productions Scarlet Creek Productions Wedding Videographers

The first time I met Matt I was a guest at a wedding and I noticed the photographer working hard and getting creative shots. I thought to myself, "who is this guy? I like him. The way he works is similar to the way I work." Once I found out who he was it all made sense. Soult Studios has a great reputation and Matt and Alex are true professionals who will give you the attention, passion, creativity and quality that you deserve.

1904 Prospect Ridge Blvd Haddon Heights, NJ, 08035
Location of (Soult Studios)
1904 Prospect Ridge Blvd. Haddon Heights, NJ, 08035