The Bradford Estate

Hainesport, NJ View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Bradford Estate is a charming and secluded wedding venue in Hainesport, New Jersey. Nestled on five acres in Hainesport, NJ close to Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Hamilton, and Philadelphia. This English Country Estate offers stunning views of the Rancocas River, and plenty of space for intimate and grand wedding events alike. With over 25 years of experience in the wedding industry, the staff at the Bradford Estate are well prepared to make your big day a once-in-a-lifetime event. Not only will you and your guests love the beautiful gardens and grounds, but you’ll be impressed by the impeccable service, friendly staff, and five-star cuisine made to suit any appetite. The Bradford Estate is the perfect romantic getaway to say “I Do.”

Facilities
The Bradford Estate offers an intimate outdoor ceremony space, as well as a grand ballroom and Estate Room for your cocktail hour and reception. The outdoor ceremony space is surrounded by manicured gardens, with a flowing fountain, gazebo, and pergolas for your wedding entrance and altar or chuppah. Your ceremony will be set to a natural wooded background against the rolling country hills of southern New Jersey. During cocktail hour, you can invite guests to the Estate room, where an open display kitchen and top shelf open bar will be available for drink and hors d'oeuvres. Lead your guests to the ballroom when the reception is in full swing. They will be treated to the Bradford Estate’s five-star catering, and will have plenty of room to party on our BRAND NEW mahogany dance floor. The couple will also have their own private quarters, with separate suites for before and after the ceremony as well as a gameroom.

The Bradford Estate offers five-plus hour wedding packages for your wedding ceremony and reception. Five hours is allotted for your reception and cocktail hour, and an additional 30 minutes can be added if you want to hold the ceremony at the grounds as well. The first hour will be your cocktail hour, where top shelf liquors, wine, and a vast selection of food will be served, followed by a four-hour reception. The Bradford's chef includes catering with all wedding packages. You will have a choice of several menu items, each designed and customized by the Bradford Estate executive chef. The Bradford Estate also offers silk flower centerpieces, linens, chiavari chairs, cake cutter and servers, toasting flutes, and card boxes, and much more for you to use for your event.

Location
The Bradford Estate can be accessed off Marne Highway, right across from Rancocas State Park. You will see the entrance just as you cross the bridge over Rancocas Creek. We are a short drive from Mount Laurel, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Collingswood, Bordentown, Hamilton, and Philadelphia. We have easy access to both the NJ turnpike, 295, and RT 38.

The Bradford Estate is committed to maintaining a culture that embraces all couples and respects race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and any other individual preference. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional wedding experience that is Uniquely Yours.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$17,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$14,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Garden
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda F. Married on 12/17/2022

A dream come true

The Bradford Estate was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding!!! They made the entire wedding process so easy and stress free!! You get so much food for your money, it is so worth the price! Other venues charge the same price for a fraction of the food!! I loved this venue and being a Bradford Bride, I’d recommend this venue to anyone!!!!

The Bradford Estate's reply:

Amanda and John, it was so wonderful to share your amazing day. We appreciate your kind words. Amanda, I hope you enjoyed your Penne Ala Vodka, lol.
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 11/25/2022

Absolutely Amazing

I do not even know where to begin. The Bradford Estate truly allowed me and my husband to have the wedding of our dreams. We toured back in August of 2021 and instantly fell in love with the grounds as well as everything they had to offer. If you're looking for a stress-free wedding day experience... TBE is the way to go. They literally handle EVERYTHING and have amazing staff members ready to make your day go as smooth as possible. Lis was our original day of coordinator (amazing women who will answer every single question you have and ease any pre-wedding-day-stress) ... which got switched last minute to O'shane.. he was phenomenal in making sure everything was going accordingly to plan on wedding day! Hannah and Rebecca were by my side all day and did everything in their power to make sure my husband and I had the best time. My guests continue to rave about how this was the best wedding they've ever been to and they want to do it all over again with us. Excellent food, service, and attention to detail. Cocktail hour was incredible with SO much to offer. Service throughout the reception was truly unmatched - our guests felt so attended to. The bartenders were phenomenal and served amazing drinks all night. I dropped off all of my decor at rehearsal dinner a few days prior and TBE staff worked so hard to set everything up BEAUTIFULLY. I wish we could do it all over again because it truly was the best day of ours lives. Book at The Bradford Estate.. you will NOT be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Team

Lauren Moore
Lauren Moore
Wedding Coordinator

Hi, I’m Lauren! I come from a long-standing background in the wedding industry. Most recently I worked as a Wedding Consultant with The Pros, assisting couples in finding their dream photographer, DJ and Videographer.

My desire to provide couples with the most enjoyable and magical wedding day drives my focus to make sure that every detail is perfected.

You will always find me interacting with guests and giving the best service to ensure your expectations have been exceeded. I am with my couples every step of the way on their wedding journey.

Fun Fact: When i'm not planning weddings, you can find me reading a good book or baking yummy treats!

Elisabeth Nolan
Elisabeth Nolan
General Manager/ Maître D

Hi, I am Lis! When it comes to finding someone who can understand every aspect of your wedding, I will be there for you. I have experience in all perspectives and can use my expertise in helping you plan your wedding. My career began as a server, then I was promoted to Maître d', and even had the pleasure of hosting my brother’s wedding.

Before joining the Clarks Landing Group of wedding venues, I worked in minor league baseball for 7 years, ending my career as the General Manager with three championships under my belt! Aside from player contracts and selling, I planned corporate events such as the Hall of Fame Bash for elite guests like Yogi Berra.

I left baseball to start a family and worked for Jesuit High School as the Associate Director for the Million Dollar Auction. I was fortunate to travel internationally while working for non-profits like the March of Dimes.

My three girls and I planted our roots in the local Hainesport, NJ area. I've been with the Clarks Landing Group for over 12 years, first serving as General Manager of Clarks Landing Yacht Club in Delran before relocating to The Bradford Estate.

Unique Invitations by Deborah Unique Invitations by Deborah Wedding Invitations

I visited the Bradford Estate as I was bringing my flyers and bookmarks there. I took a tour and was blown away by their beautiful outdoor wedding location to their elegant indoor rooms. You will truly have a splendidly elegant wedding/event if you book here. The staff is very detail oriented too. I highly recommend the Bradford Estate. Tell them I sent you. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah www.invitationsbydeborah.com

Brian The Rev Brian The Rev Wedding Officiants

I have performed many ceremonies at the Bradford Estate, and aside from being absolutely beautiful, the staff go above and beyond for you at every turn. The goal of any event professional is to see their couple happy and relaxed. Well Sarah and Gabi are at the top of their game from the moment you arrive and they aim to make sure that your event is perfect from start to finish. It's an amazing feeling to see my couple's look of joy on their special day, but more than anything knowing that they are stress free and can actually enjoy themselves is priceless. Sarah and Gabi have gone out of their way every time I have had the honor of officiating a wedding here to make sure that I was also comfortable and in the loop. Thank you for all that you do!

Albert's Transportation Albert's Transportation Wedding Limos

The Bradford Estates is an amazing venue ...The staff is as well. The venue and grounds/gardens are beautiful so it is really nice to have photos taken there. The new Bridal/Groom Suite is perfect for relaxing and to freshen up before the reception begins. We always enjoy doing Weddings with the Bradford !

From This Day Forward
Soult Studios
5.0 out of 5 rating , 67 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1910 Marne Hwy Hainesport, NJ, 08036
Location of (The Bradford Estate)

The Bradford Estate frequently asked questions

The Bradford Estate includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
The Bradford Estate includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi
The Bradford Estate offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables
The Bradford Estate is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding