Albert's Transportation

Mount Laurel, New Jersey View map

Albert's Transporation has been providing Excellent Wedding Services since 1985. A large family business dedicated to our clients satisfaction and delight! No one does it like Albert's. A large and diverse fleet can fill all your needs. Our Chauffeurs will arrive in a Tuexedo and while gloves. Our vehilces are well maintained . properly insured and are new or late model. Visit our website www.albertslimo.com to learn more.

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 05/28/2021

Awesome service!

Albert's is the best! We needed a large party bus for our 20 person bridal party and Albert's delivered. We were on a strict timeline for the ceremony and our driver, Joe, was perfectly on time to pick up the groom and groomsmen and then returned to get the girls at a separate location, even with Memorial Day weekend traffic. We had so much fun on our ride and they were super helpful and flexible when one of the girls left her phone on the bus!
  • Betsy
    Betsy S. Married on 05/15/2021

Great service, highly recommend!

I was having a hard time finding a South Jersey transportation company that had higher end large shuttles to book for my wedding. My friend had used Albert’s a few years prior for her wedding and I remembered how nice their large passenger shuttles were. All of my communications with the company were great and on the day of the drivers were on time and in place. Everything went seamlessly with our transportation. When the sprinter van I booked for my transportation ended up being in the shop, they gave a us a free upgrade to a party bus that was so much fun!
  • Clare
    Clare Married on 09/07/2019

Professional

Excellent service and very friendly.

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Dear Clare...
    Thank You for taking the time to leave a review...we were honored to provide service for your Special Day and hope to see you again in the future..All the Best...Martine/Albert's

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Bradford Estate The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

Albert's Transportation comes equip with many different vehicles available for your special day! Timeliness is key when it comes to your wedding day and Albert's does a great job of being poignant and ready for whatever you and your family may need. Their vehicles are clean and their drivers are safe yet fun. Perfect for the most important day of your lives! :)

Happy Tears Productions Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

Alberts absolutely rocks! Their professionalism, and dedication to client service, is second to none! I refer Albers to all of my clientele, in need of transportation services! /John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'. www.HappyTears.Wedding

Hallmark Photography Hallmark Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Luxurious Transportation Specialists !!

1126 Rt. 73 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, 08054

Open 24/7 -365 Days a Year
Location of (Albert's Transportation)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding