Albert's Transportation Reviews

56 Reviews for Albert's Transportation

• Clare

Clare · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional

Excellent service and very friendly.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Dear Clare...
    Thank You for taking the time to leave a review...we were honored to provide service for your Special Day and hope to see you again in the future..All the Best...Martine/Albert's
  • RASHEEDA

RASHEEDA · Married on 08/11/2019

Very professional and attentive

Alberts limo is very attentive to my needs they help me out with everything if i change anything they respond within minutes. They are a very nice company. Im glad that i have choose them for our wedding

Sent on 01/21/2019

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Hello Rasheeda... we value our clients and want to make sure their Special Day is the best it can be...Congratulations on your Wedding...All the Best....

Jade · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding day

The drivers for the bus and Rolls royce were very professional, courteous, and reliable for our wedding day. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Hello Jade....Thank you for taking the time to send a review ...we are always honored to be a part of a couples special day...All the Best...
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

The perfect addition

The staff at Albert’s transportation were amazing. My parents surprised me with a 1954 Rolls Royce and the driver was incredible. We had a party bus for the wedding party and also used it as a shuttle to bring guests to and from the hotel. After the wedding I was starving and the driver brought us to a diner and waited for us to finish to bring us to our hotel. Everything was super clean, and the staff was very friendly!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hello Danielle....
    Congratulations on you Marriage ...Albert's was honored to be a part of your special day and we are so pleased the day went so well . Your Chauffeurs were Mario, Ken and John and they are the best of the best . With your permission could we post your photo on Facebook ? Please contact MMufalli@albertslimo.com.
    We hope to see you and your Family/Friends again soon...Best, Martine
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience

Great guy, company, price, professionalism

Sent on 07/30/2019

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Albert's wishes you and your Husband All the Best and we hope to see you, your Family and Friends again soon...

Michela M · Married on 10/06/2018

Great service!

I am so happy that we chose Albert's to take care of our transportation needs on our wedding day! From the first calls, with Kelly and Mario, to go over complicated plans - from multiple locations and vehicles everything went great. We had one little hiccup when I called to change times of a pick up and the man I talked to was defensive and a bit unprofessional but when I called back the staff was apologetic and were able to change the time. Execution on the wedding day was amazing. I was running behind with photos but Tom was so patient and didn't even mention that we were behind and even helped hold my dress with my dad as I got on the limo. I truly can not thank you enough for everything! Thank you Kelly, Tom, Joe & Mario

Sent on 11/04/2018

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.
    Albert's was honored to provide service for your Special Day.
    We wish you all the best.

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Good Transportation Service

Albert’s was very accommodating and affordable. The booking process over the phone was easy and I was able to give a rundown of where/when the shuttle needed to take guests when I booked. I did have a couple questions after and they were quick to email back. I heard that there was issue with a tire on the shuttle but apparently they were able to continue giving guests rides as I did not hear that anyone was left behind. I would recommend booking with Albert’s.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Amanda.....Thank You for taking the time to do a review.....We were honored to provide service and wish you All The Best...Martine

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

Dealt with Joe quite a bit who was so so helpful. He got us 2 sprinter vans for the price of one bus because the bus was already booked, as well as an SUV and a towncar for the bride and groom. The drivers were professional, helpful, and gratuity was included which helped cut down on stress on our big day!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Thank you...we are always honored to provide service to our couples and we hope to see you and your Family ,Friends again in the future ....All the Best !

Karen · Married on 07/13/2018

We had a great experience using Albert's for our wedding on 7/13/18. We had about 70 people from out of town, and Albert's helped us to transport them to/from the hotel and venue with ease. We also used them to get us roundtrip to Newark Airport for our honeymoon. They were so easy to work with, and the drivers are so friendly and professional. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Thank You for completing our review...we value our couples and were glad to be a part of such a special day...We hope to see you again and wish you all the best....

Kellianne · Married on 05/18/2018

We used Albert's for transportation for our wedding. We got a party bus for the wedding party and a shuttle to transport guests to and from the hotel. They had a bunch of different vehicles to choose from. They were reasonably priced and very responsive. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Thank You ...We hope to see you , your family and friends again in the future..it was a pleasure providing service for your special day
    All the Best !

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

On time, very accommodating and even had an umbrella for the rain!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Albert's Transportation's reply:

We were honored to provide service for your special day and hope to see you again in the future....All the Best

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2016

Everyone at Albert’s Limo was fantastic to work with! From our first interaction with them on the phone, they were so knowledgeable and courteous it really made us want to use them for our transportation. They arrived early to each destination, the drivers were absolutely wonderful, friendly, and fun, and all of the shuttles and party buses we used were clean, and beautiful. They even went above and beyond and held the door open for me to walk down the aisle at the church! They have great pricing and a phenomenal team and I would definitely use them again as well as recommend them to anyone looking for first class transportation!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Kenya

Kenya · Married on 07/09/2016

The staff was very friendly and the busses look amazing! All of the vehicles are super clean and drivers are professional in appearance and personality.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Hello Kenya...
    Thank you for taking the time to post.
    We look forward to your Wedding Day.

All the Best...
  • fjmarchese003

Frank · Married on 06/18/2016

Mario was the perfect driver for our Rolls Royce ride during our wedding. He as professional and courteous. We also chose Albert's for an airport pickup for our out of town guests. Everything went according to plan without a hitch! Thank you for being a great company!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

I am very glad I booked with Albert’s for my wedding! We rented the 18 passenger limobus, and it was fantastic. There were 16 of us, and it was pretty full, so I’m not sure our group could have had two more! It ended up being perfect for us. It was very clean as well. The driver (I didn’t catch his name in the whirlwind of the day!) was wonderful. He assisted us in and out of the bus when necessary, and was so helpful. The company was so accommodating, agreeing to pick the guys up an hour north, and bringing them back south to come get the girls. Apparently the guys had been controlling the music the whole ride down, so I commend the driver for staying sane the whole time haha! We headed over to a nearby park for photos, and then on to the ceremony/reception site. He was on time, and got us where we needed to go. There was traffic, and we still got there with plenty of time to spare! Would definitely do business with them again and recommend to others no question.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Amanda...Congratulations...Thank You for taking the time to do this review. We were honored to be a part of your special day....We hope to see you again....All the Best

Autumn · Married on 11/06/2015

Excellent service. We reserved two SUVs for our wedding on 11/6/15. Both drivers were very punctual. The drivers were professional and courtesy! Thank you for getting us to our wedding safely and comfortably!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Tammy · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I booked an 8-passenger limo to take us (and wedding party) from the church to the reception venue and then a Lincoln town car to drive the two of us to our hotel in Philly after the wedding. The drivers were both very courteous and prompt. The limo driver especially went above and beyond the requirements. While my husband and I were taking photos, my bridal party decided to steal the limo and stop by the liquor store. The driver was very understanding and drove them. The office staff at Albert’s is also very nice and professional. Since we live down the street, my husband and I would show up randomly in person. Not once did we feel like a burden or unwelcomed in the office. I highly recommend using Albert’s Transportation.

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • MrsPipp73

Susan · Married on 04/25/2015

Albert's Transportation was a dream to work with and made our wedding day stress free; not to mention they helped up arrive in style!!! The Mercedes Sprinter was large and left plenty of room for our bridal party to feel comfortable. The Rolls Royce was not only eye catching, but comfortable to ride in and made for a very memorable experience for my husband and I. The drivers were extremely courteous, on time, and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. I would highly recommend Albert's Transportation services to anyone looking for top of the line rides with reasonable prices.

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • Gina D

Gina · Married on 10/25/2014

We used Alberts for our car service to the airport the day after our wedding. They were on time, professional and reasonable to drive my husband and I to Newark airport. We would definitely used them again for any transportation needs we may have. The car was impeccably clean and our driver Tom was awesome!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Moira · Married on 09/19/2014

Limo arrived on time & got us to the wedding venue promptly - great service!

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2014

Wonderful service that was 100% professional and courteous. Drivers that provided transportation to/from our wedding were on time and super friendly!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Beth · Married on 05/17/2014

Albert's transportation was everything that you want your transportation vendor to be on your wedding day. They were on time, courteous and flexible. We rented three separate vehicles and all of them worked out perfectly. We rented their party bus for the bridal party to get from the ceremony to pictures and the reception. The driver was helpful, willing to drive to multiple locations for pictures and got us everywhere on time. The second vehicle we used was a 23 passenger van that circled back and forth between our venue and the hotel. This allowed our guests to come and go as they pleased and made it so I didn't have to worry about who was a designated driver. Finally, a town car took my husband and I back to the hotel after the reception. The driver was nice and held a nice conversation with us on our short ride and was understanding when we were a little bit late due to all the goodbyes and organization required to end a reception. Albert's transportation was awesome and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Cherry Hill area.

Sent on 06/16/2014

I chose Albert's on recommendation from the company with whom I booked my trolley. I probably got a different person every time I called or emailed Albert's, but all were professional and were able to answer all of my questions. I needed a limo only to go a few blocks from my hotel to the church, then to drive around to take photos (in the event of rain). I was originally underquoted but they honored it, which was great. I hired the 6-person silver limo and it did look classy. It was part of a brand new fleet so the inside was immaculate and new. There were drinks and snacks in the limo, which was nice. The driver, Mike, was wonderful. He knew the whole wedding drill. He held my bags, kept track of our stuff, "hid" me when I had to scoot past my guests to get in and out of the limo, he also assisted my mom who had trouble walking. The service was terrific and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Thank You for choosing Albert's and for taking the time to do this review.
    Everyone here really does strive to give the best service and care to our clients on their special day.

All the Best.....

The Team at Albert's Transportation

Mary and Bryan · Married on 10/18/2013

I called a week before the wedding when I realized the classic car I was going to drive was not in running conditional. I called other places too honestly. They knocked the price outta the park, showed up in a Navigator for less then everyone else town car price. Driver was cool, my buddies and I probably joked inappropriately and the driver said nothing. awesome. Thanks guys hope you got a chuckle or two on the bad jokes.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Christa · Married on 09/28/2013

Jay booked my wedding. Mike was my driver. I used the large limo bus for my bridal party. Very professional, and fun! These guys are awesome!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Albert's Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very pleased that you chose Albert's transportation. All the very best to you!