7 Doe Ct., Sewell, New Jersey 08080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Reviews 1,061
  • Deals 1

About Steve and Company DJ's

Steve and Company DJ’s is a wedding DJ business located in Washington Twp, New Jersey that serves the Northern and Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia regions. DJs from this insured company promise to deliver an energetic, customized set that will encourage both couples and guests to get on their feet and enjoy the night. Owner Steve Pasquini has worked with couples for more than 38 years to ensure that he delivers the best service and have a great wedding.

Steve and Company DJ’s offer many services to entertain couples and guests. DJs may bring their own equipment, including a dance floor lighting, a flat screen, a photo booth, sound/PA system, a projector, microphones, and uplighting. Steve will consult with couples to craft a Do-Not-Play list as well as make sure all the music is up to their desires and needs. Steve and Company DJ’s will emcee, provide karaoke and one event per day. They play the following music genres:

• Club

Steve and Company DJ's 6
Steve and Company DJ's 7

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2019

October 2019 wedding

We had hired Steve & Co and specifically DJ Tommy Quaile on the recommendations of both family and friends. He was responsive, helpful, and played all of our ceremony music perfectly. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long and my aunt even pulled us aside to say how she loved the mix of music. We had the best day ever and was a huge relief for me not have to worry about having a crappy DJ for our wedding day. Great value too! Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Company - Anthony is the best!

For my wedding, I considered the music to be the most important aspect of the day. To me, the DJ runs the entire party and I wanted the best of the best and I got it. Anthony was absolutely amazing to work with. He was extremely responsive and quick to answer the millions of questions that I had, he offered to meet with me in person whenever I needed it. We collaborated together on all of the big songs (first dance, father/daughter dance, etc.) he gave me great insight and advice regarding my choices. I HIGHLY recommend them. I got so many compliments from my wedding guests regarding the music - overall awesome!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Steve and Company DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Steve and Company DJ's 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Marriages By Mark D
    Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

Steve and Co. Has been rockin parties for a number of years! They did my wedding 23 years ago! Still killin it! If you want professional, upbeat DJs...call these guys! You and your guests will love Them!

• Soult Studios
    Soult Studios Wedding Photographers

We have had the recent pleasure to work with Steve and Company at a recent wedding and have worked with them many time in recent years. FUN FUN FUN. Their love for music and props make them great for any event.

• Mullica Hill Floral Co.
    Mullica Hill Floral Co. Wedding Florists

Hands down, the best wedding DJ in the area!

• 7 Doe Ct. Sewell, New Jersey, 08080 See on map