7 Doe Ct., Sewell, New Jersey 08080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Reviews 1,053
  • Deals 1

About Steve and Company DJ's

Steve and Company DJ’s is a wedding DJ business located in Washington Twp, New Jersey that serves the Northern and Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia regions. DJs from this insured company promise to deliver an energetic, customized set that will encourage both couples and guests to get on their feet and enjoy the night. Owner Steve Pasquini has worked with couples for more than 38 years to ensure that he delivers the best service and have a great wedding.

Steve and Company DJ’s offer many services to entertain couples and guests. DJs may bring their own equipment, including a dance floor lighting, a flat screen, a photo booth, sound/PA system, a projector, microphones, and uplighting. Steve will consult with couples to craft a Do-Not-Play list as well as make sure all the music is up to their desires and needs. Steve and Company DJ’s will emcee, provide karaoke and one event per day. They play the following music genres:

• Club

Steve and Company DJ's 6
Steve and Company DJ's 7

katie · Getting married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

We had Mark from Steve and Company as our DJ! He did NOT disappoint! He went over every detail, thoroughly, with me before our wedding. Mark was professional and so much fun! Our guests had a blast! I definitely recommend including the props because people love them! The energy was up the whole night!! Steve and Company are fantastic and Mark was awesome! Do not think twice about booking with them!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ashley Fisler · Married on 08/19/2019

Mark at Steve & Company is AMAZING!

From the first meeting with Mark, to the day of my wedding, he was beyond incredible and extremely accommodating. Mark spent so much time with me (& my mom) making sure that every detail was absolutely perfect. I used Mark as my DJ, as well as for the up-lighting, monograms, and projecting images of myself and my husband on the big screen. There was no request that Mark couldn't handle or didn't deliver. He helped my students set up their instruments to play during the prelude and recession, and worked with my singer to play his background music at the ceremony. During the reception, he had all 215 people up and dancing. His music choices, charisma, and superior MC skills made for the biggest dance party in wedding history. EVERYONE kept telling me that ours was the best wedding they'd ever attended. He even went as far as to mixing multiple songs to ensure our parent dances were exactly what we wanted. On the day of my wedding, my planner had a death in the family and was unable to attend. In addition to going above and beyond to make all of my dreams and visions come true, Mark stepped up as a "surrogate" wedding planner. He organized the families, bridal party, and even dealt with the temperamental flower girl and ring bearer. Thanks to Mark, my wedding was, hands down, the best day of my life. I highly recommend Mark at Steve & Company if you want to have the best day of your life as well.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Steve and Company DJ's 8

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Steve and Company DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Steve and Company DJ's 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Marriages By Mark D
    Marriages By Mark D Wedding Officiants

Steve and Co. Has been rockin parties for a number of years! They did my wedding 23 years ago! Still killin it! If you want professional, upbeat DJs...call these guys! You and your guests will love Them!

• Soult Studios
    Soult Studios Wedding Photographers

We have had the recent pleasure to work with Steve and Company at a recent wedding and have worked with them many time in recent years. FUN FUN FUN. Their love for music and props make them great for any event.

• Mullica Hill Floral Co.
    Mullica Hill Floral Co. Wedding Florists

Hands down, the best wedding DJ in the area!

• 7 Doe Ct. Sewell, New Jersey, 08080 See on map