Steve and Company DJ's Reviews

Steve and Company DJ's 6
Steve and Company DJ's 7

katie · Married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

We had Mark from Steve and Company as our DJ! He did NOT disappoint! He went over every detail, thoroughly, with me before our wedding. Mark was professional and so much fun! Our guests had a blast! I definitely recommend including the props because people love them! The energy was up the whole night!! Steve and Company are fantastic and Mark was awesome! Do not think twice about booking with them!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2019

October 2019 wedding

We had hired Steve & Co and specifically DJ Tommy Quaile on the recommendations of both family and friends. He was responsive, helpful, and played all of our ceremony music perfectly. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long and my aunt even pulled us aside to say how she loved the mix of music. We had the best day ever and was a huge relief for me not have to worry about having a crappy DJ for our wedding day. Great value too! Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Lauren Pappas · Married on 09/29/2019

Mark Nuzzo is amazing!!

Mark did an amazing job entertaining everyone. He understood our requests and was able to transition Greek and American music throughout the night accordingly.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Company - Anthony is the best!

For my wedding, I considered the music to be the most important aspect of the day. To me, the DJ runs the entire party and I wanted the best of the best and I got it. Anthony was absolutely amazing to work with. He was extremely responsive and quick to answer the millions of questions that I had, he offered to meet with me in person whenever I needed it. We collaborated together on all of the big songs (first dance, father/daughter dance, etc.) he gave me great insight and advice regarding my choices. I HIGHLY recommend them. I got so many compliments from my wedding guests regarding the music - overall awesome!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Amanda L · Married on 09/28/2019

Mark is the best!

Mark was AMAZING! Throughout our planning stages he communicated well and everything we wanted to do he made happen. From an in-person meeting during our initial planning to a phone call the week before we knew our vision was in good hands. My husband and I really wanted to have a party atmosphere throughout our reception and the dance floor full. He kept the party going all night long - even joining in on the sports rivalries between my family (Eagles) and my husband's team (Redskins).

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Mary

Mary Hopp · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn’t be happier!!!

I met with Mark Nuzzo one time to go over all my wedding details, and he gave me peace of mind about everything for the music for my wedding. We had Dan Bertolini for our wedding DJ and he was AWESOME! Communicated so well. So incredibly sweet. Played the perfect songs that we requested at all the appropriate times. Dan if you see this, thank you so much!! Everyone had so much fun for our wedding and you were the best!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Steve and Company DJ's 8
    Steve and Company DJ's 9
    Steve and Company DJ's 10
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 09/13/2019

Steve and Co. is extremely professional, especially Tom Quaile, our DJ for our 9/13/19 wedding. They made it so fun and easy!

Everyone danced the WHOLE nite

Steve and Company DJ's 23
    Steve and Company DJ's 24

Brianne Werner · Married on 09/07/2019

Would highly recommend

Anthony did an amazing job! He had the whole family dancing due to all music types. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Juliann Hanson · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing DJ!

We hired Steve Pasquini to provide music for our daughter's 8/24/19 wedding. He was amazing and professional from start to finish. He provided beautiful music for the ceremony and then created just the right atmosphere. The dance floor was never empty!

Steve knew just how to read the crowd. This is my family, folks, and I couldn't believe who was up and dancing like there was no tomorrow. He had music that appealed to everyone, younger...and more experienced at life.

The millennials were leaping around to something I'd never heard before and, the next thing I know, every one in the place was doing a sing-a-long to Bohemian Rhapsody. I've never seen anything like it before. It was awesome.

My thirty-something niece popped over to tell me that my DJ was so "innovative" (her words). There were plenty of slow dances for those of us who enjoy that. He seamlessly wove the music together and shifted tempos in a natural way.

The dance floor was full until the last call. I am particularly thrilled with what he did for the ceremony. My daughter wanted something unusual. She wanted to walk to the into to Jurassic Park (I thought so, too, until I heard it.). Steve made it magical. The bridal party walked to the usual Pachabel's Canon. He then swelled the music for the bride, and she walked to this wonderful lilting tune.

Hire Steve. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Ashley Fisler · Married on 08/19/2019

Mark at Steve & Company is AMAZING!

From the first meeting with Mark, to the day of my wedding, he was beyond incredible and extremely accommodating. Mark spent so much time with me (& my mom) making sure that every detail was absolutely perfect. I used Mark as my DJ, as well as for the up-lighting, monograms, and projecting images of myself and my husband on the big screen. There was no request that Mark couldn't handle or didn't deliver. He helped my students set up their instruments to play during the prelude and recession, and worked with my singer to play his background music at the ceremony. During the reception, he had all 215 people up and dancing. His music choices, charisma, and superior MC skills made for the biggest dance party in wedding history. EVERYONE kept telling me that ours was the best wedding they'd ever attended. He even went as far as to mixing multiple songs to ensure our parent dances were exactly what we wanted. On the day of my wedding, my planner had a death in the family and was unable to attend. In addition to going above and beyond to make all of my dreams and visions come true, Mark stepped up as a "surrogate" wedding planner. He organized the families, bridal party, and even dealt with the temperamental flower girl and ring bearer. Thanks to Mark, my wedding was, hands down, the best day of my life. I highly recommend Mark at Steve & Company if you want to have the best day of your life as well.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Steve and Company DJ's 25
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/09/2019

Awesome!!!!!

Mark was so great! And so easy to work with!! Made the process run so smooth!! Gave him a few songs and he was able to get the vibe perfect for the whole night!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Minich · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ

Steve did a great job. The guests were dancing all night!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Amanda Homeyer-Monzo · Married on 07/27/2019

The Smoothest Experience

He could really feel the crowd out and he made everything so much fun. We would surely use him again if we had a large event.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Jennifer Danihel · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding DJ of your dreams

Big Ant was the DJ for our wedding and He surpassed all of our expectations! He got to the venue super early to make sure he had everything setup and ready to go. His energy and music choices got everyone up on the dance floor even with our 100 degree outside wedding temps. He was absolutely amazing!!! He surprised us with this photo he took this photo of us during our first dance!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Steve and Company DJ's 26

Aaron Y · Married on 07/20/2019

Steve was incredible at our Wedding!

Chose Steve&Co based off a recommendation from our planner and he did not disappoint. I was allowed full customization of the music list, and based on timing, Steve filled in songs that fit perfect with my wife and I’s playlist.

We were complimented on the music all night and the dance floor was consistently filled!

Thank you Steve for an awesome night! -Aaron & Devon

Sent on 07/20/2019

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful DJ - highly recommend!

We had a great experience with Steve & Co! Steve himself did our wedding. We met with him a few months prior to go over some general information, then communicated via email leading up to our big day. I had some very specific music requests, uncommon songs and even a special birthday song & cake for my grandmother's 80th birthday and he nailed everything! Steve played all of my song requests and stayed away from artists I asked not to be played. He was awesome and I can't say enough good things! Would highly recommend; everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Baillie · Married on 06/22/2019

Anthony from Steve and Company as our wedding DJ

Steve and Company was great to work with for our wedding. Their planning documents made submitting our requests and reception plans really simple. They were booked for the reception through the Adventure Aquarium's wedding package, but it was easy to add additional services like having them provide the ceremony music and microphone. Anthony was our DJ for the night and we were able to connect with him the week before our wedding and confirm all of our details. He did a great job with our requests and event last minute adjustments like shortening our parent dance songs when we realized they were kind of long. We recommend Steve and Company to any couple looking for their wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kiersten · Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional and fun!

We had such a great time at my sister's wedding, that we decided to use Mark Nuzzo too! He made everything simple. Always prompt on responding to emails and very professional. He also knows how to transition from songs without disrupting the song or the dancing. We had such an amazing time and would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Shannon Rodman · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing job!

Steve was the DJ at our wedding over the weekend and he did an amazing job! Every guest at the wedding was dancing the whole night and Steve knew exactly what people would want to hear. The photo booth he brought with him was a huge hit with our guests as well! Thank you Steve and Company for keeping our guests entertained!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Ceremony and Reception for Wedding

Dj Steve did an amazing job getting everyone involved and on the dance floor! We got so many compliments!!! Also the ceremony music was so well done! Thank you again DJ Steve!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Steve and Company DJ's's reply:

Thank You Danielle....It was a beautiful and fun day.....The Yacht Club looked fantastic and your guests were amazing...Hope to see you again at future events
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding dj

He was amazing I couldn’t be more then happy with him!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Brianna Thomas · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome & so easy to work with!

Steve was awesome! He had everyone on the dance floor almost the entire night! So easy to work with and was there to make sure that you were having a great time.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2019

Awesome DJ!

Steve was great to work with! He was professional & quick to respond to any of our questions throughout the planning process. He did an awesome job with our ceremony, cocktail hour & reception music! Everyone had a lot of fun at our wedding & complimented the array of music that was played. We would highly recommend hiring Steve to DJ your wedding or any event you have planned!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ashley Lucas · Married on 05/11/2019

Madison Weddin

Mark Nuzzo with DJ Steve & Co was GREAT! He was very professional, responsive, and flexible. I was very particular about my ceremony music, and he delivered exactly what I imagined. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Strauch · Married on 05/04/2019

I need more stars. Absolutely spectacular!

I am over the moon thrilled with how our wedding and reception turned out, and the majority of the credit belongs to Steve!! Steve was able to edit my processional song with different segments so I could have exactly what I wanted, something that I'm not sure many other DJ's would have been able to do. We were a bit late in submitting our online questionnaire so it was only days before our wedding when Steve mentioned we did not properly cater to the demographic of adults who were attending. He said he would take care of it, and boy, did he ever!! People raved about how well Steve did in getting them onto the dance floor and participating in group dances when they hadn't done so in years! He was professional, lively, and didn't just hide behind the booth and play from a playlist. Steve was actively involved and engaged with the whole crowd, and his energy was infectious.

We also utilized their photobooth, and the props were great. Maureen and Amanda were the attendants and made sure that they grabbed us before the end of the night so we could have at least one photo strip together as husband and wife! We love the personalized photo book that they provided at the end - they even matched the pages to our color scheme! Alyssa took care of creating a custom "May the Fourth" signature at the bottom of each photo strip - just the extra personal touch to make our album that much more special.

I would absolutely recommend, without a doubt or hesitation, if you want your event to be as spectacular as possible, go with Steve and Company DJ's. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Steve and Company DJ's's reply:

Thank You Kim.....It was such a great night!!! Glad everyone had a blast!!! I hope to see you all soon at other events!!