Park Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adam the DJ Entertainer

I have been a Disc Jockey and Emcee serving the Greater Delaware Valley and beyond since 1996. I can honestly tell you that I am as enthusiastic about what I do as I was back when I performed at my first event. Music has had a profound impact upon me ever since I was a child. If you're like me, you're deeply affected when listening to a great song. For a very long time, I have easily recognized the distinct connection between people, music and the significant moments in their lives. I believe that is why I have gravitated to this field. It is most gratifying when I witness others thoroughly enjoying themselves with the music that I'm playing as their personal soundtrack. Each and every one of my clients deserves to feel like they are my only client. Through the all-important consultation process, I collect all of the essential details that will enable me to help create the exact atmosphere they are looking for. Ultimately, I strive to make their complete satisfaction my ultimate goal. No matter what the occasion, venue or age range of those in attendance, I consistently aim to create a fun, exciting and totally enjoyable party atmosphere while always conveying a professional, tasteful and polished presentation. To ensure that the music I play and announcements I make are heard clearly, I only utilize professional, state of the art sound reproduction equipment. I also possess a massive, ever-expanding music library that contains all of your favorite artists and the songs you love and know by heart. I can also provide you with other great entertainment options like Karaoke, Photo Montages, Effect Lighting, Music Videos, Party Props and much more. It would be my pleasure to offer my proven abilities to you and help make your important occasion a most enjoyable and memorable experience. I sincerely hope you'll select me as your "Special Event DJ and Emcee."

Follow Adam the DJ Entertainer on

Adam the DJ Entertainer 1
Adam the DJ Entertainer 2
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 09/07/2019

Easiest decision with wedding vendors

When we started planning our wedding we knew the most important thing to us was going to be the music - in order to get people to get up and dance and have a wonderful night. The very first vendor we selected before anything else was our DJ Adam. We had read many good reviews but what did it for us was our first meeting. Adam immediately makes you feel comfortable and you see he is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of a wedding and how the music should go. During the planning process his webpage was very useful in helping to pick out the songs we really wanted to hear as well as the songs we did not want to hear. He made the entire evening so enjoyable and got everyone involved. He just has that type of magnetic personality - the kind of person you will want being in charge of the entertainment at your function. We highly recommend him.
    - Tony & Clare

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily Skonecki · Married on 09/01/2019

Adam was awesome!

My husband and I were so happy with Adam's DJ services. He provided great music and our guests danced all night. My husband is Jewish, and Adam helped us perform the Horah with many guests who were unfamiliar with the tradition. He was super professional and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend for your next event!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfectly Professional!

We hired DJ Adam for our wedding August 10, 2019. He was out of this world! Our guests are still raving about the music and our DJ! As someone who is described by their husband as "type A plus", I had many questions when hunting for the perfect DJ. I emailed Adam, after finding him on Wedding Wire, with all of my questions. He promptly emailed me back the next day with an answer to each and everyone of my 25(ish) questions. I was impressed with his responses and we had a phone meeting to discuss further. As soon as he started to explain his philosophy of his work, I knew he was the perfect fit for us! Adam is organized and professional. He is passionate about his work and has amazing equipment that allows for the perfect sound. His years of experience was evident through his work. We LOVE music and had specific songs we wanted to hear. We knew our guests would want to hear specific songs as well. Also, being the highly organized person I am, I had already made a playlist for our wedding, including cocktail hour and dinner. Adam worked with my playlist and played all of the songs I included for cocktail, dinner, and dancing. Our guests were dancing the whole night long. The dance floor was packed! We actually ran out of our songs! Adam played the songs at the perfect times and really read the crowd to ensure that everyone would be dancing. The timing was amazing! Adam asked if I had any others or if I would be okay with him playing some he thought would fit our style. He picked 5(ish) songs to fill the time and they fit perfectly with our playlist! The volume of each song was on point. No super loud bass playing over the lyrics, no squeaking feedback, just perfection! My mom performed a song at the wedding and Adam set it up seamlessly. His announcements were to the point and professional. He did not have that over the top, steal the show, cheesy DJ voice that I see at sooo many weddings. Instead, Adam presented himself as thoughtful and genuine. Adam was so overly accommodating and made the whole process stress free! He was in constant contact with me and responded very quickly to all emails. He made sure to reach out to me two weeks before the wedding to verify all final details. He is very thorough and listens to his customers! I would recommend Adam for any wedding or party where music is needed. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! My family/friends adored him! I know you will too! :-)

Sent on 09/08/2019

Adam the DJ Entertainer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings

• Happy Tears Productions
    Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

I loved working, with Adam, at this wedding: https://vimeo.com/147350872 - Adam was on-point, the entire night, and made sure I (and the photographer) never missed a beat! Now THAT'S HOW you DJ...!!! :)

• Park Ave Collingswood, NJ, 08108 See on map