Park Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adam the DJ Entertainer

Thank you for checking out my Weddingwire profile and Congratulations on your engagement!!

I have been a Disc Jockey and Emcee serving the Greater Delaware Valley and beyond since 1996. I can honestly tell you that I am as enthusiastic about what I do as I was back when I performed at my first event. Music has had a profound impact upon me ever since I was a child. If you're like me, you're deeply affected when listening to a great song. For a very long time, I have easily recognized the distinct connection between people, music and the significant moments in their lives. I believe that is why I have gravitated to this field. It is most gratifying when I witness others thoroughly enjoying themselves with the music that I'm playing as their personal soundtrack

Each and every one of my clients deserves to feel like they are my only client. Through the all-important consultation process, I collect all of the essential details that will enable me to help create the exact atmosphere they are looking for. Ultimately, I strive to make their complete satisfaction my ultimate goal. No matter what the occasion, venue or age range of those in attendance, I consistently aim to create a fun, exciting and totally enjoyable party atmosphere while always conveying a professional, tasteful and polished presentation

I only utilize professional, state of the art sound reproduction equipment to ensure that the music I play and announcements I make are heard clearly, I also possess a massive, ever-expanding music library that contains all of your favorite artists and the songs you love and know by heart. I can also provide you with other great entertainment options like Karaoke, Photo Montages, Effect Lighting, Music Videos, Party Props and much more.

It would be my pleasure to offer my proven abilities to help make your special day fun and memorable!

Follow Adam the DJ Entertainer on

Videos 3 Videos

64 Reviews for Adam the DJ Entertainer

Stephanie A. · Married on 12/04/2020

Perfect for our minimony

My husband and I planned our mini wedding in 2.5 weeks and just wanted the comfort that the ceremony and reception music was taken care of vs. worrying about a playlist and timing. Adam was amazing!! We got multiple compliments that the music was upbeat, had a range of genres, and fit the overall vibe which is important especially in COVID times. He even downloaded and played an obscure song for my husband and we had the best moment singing along at our sweetheart table. Adam is a genuinely kind person and just wants your day to go as perfect as you do. I also felt his pricing was extremely fair. I will definitely be hiring Adam again for any of our DJ needs. Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Nichole

Nichole W. · Married on 11/27/2020

He did a great job!

Adam did really well with incorporating what we wanted and gave suggestions on how to keep guests entertained since we couldn't have guest dancing due to Covid. Very nice guy and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adam the DJ Entertainer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

I loved working, with Adam, at this wedding: https://vimeo.com/147350872 - Adam was on-point, the entire night, and made sure I (and the photographer) never missed a beat! Now THAT'S HOW you DJ...!!! :)

• Park Ave Collingswood, NJ, 08108 See on map
    609-554-1273 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adam the DJ Entertainer)