Park Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adam the DJ Entertainer

I have been a Disc Jockey and Emcee serving the Greater Delaware Valley and beyond since 1996. I can honestly tell you that I am as enthusiastic about what I do as I was back when I performed at my first event. Music has had a profound impact upon me ever since I was a child. If you're like me, you're deeply affected when listening to a great song. For a very long time, I have easily recognized the distinct connection between people, music and the significant moments in their lives. I believe that is why I have gravitated to this field. It is most gratifying when I witness others thoroughly enjoying themselves with the music that I'm playing as their personal soundtrack. Each and every one of my clients deserves to feel like they are my only client. Through the all-important consultation process, I collect all of the essential details that will enable me to help create the exact atmosphere they are looking for. Ultimately, I strive to make their complete satisfaction my ultimate goal. No matter what the occasion, venue or age range of those in attendance, I consistently aim to create a fun, exciting and totally enjoyable party atmosphere while always conveying a professional, tasteful and polished presentation. To ensure that the music I play and announcements I make are heard clearly, I only utilize professional, state of the art sound reproduction equipment. I also possess a massive, ever-expanding music library that contains all of your favorite artists and the songs you love and know by heart. I can also provide you with other great entertainment options like Karaoke, Photo Montages, Effect Lighting, Music Videos, Party Props and much more. It would be my pleasure to offer my proven abilities to you and help make your important occasion a most enjoyable and memorable experience. I sincerely hope you'll select me as your "Special Event DJ and Emcee."

Follow Adam the DJ Entertainer on

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

58 Reviews for Adam the DJ Entertainer

Rosemarie Leone · Getting married on 09/12/2020

You Can't Go Wrong with Adam.

I have known Adam as a DJ for almost 15 years as he has done a number of events for my work, so when it came time to hire a DJ for our wedding, there was no other option. He is one of the nicest guys and wants to make your event an amazing time. He engages with and entertains the crowd while keeping a nice flow of music going. He discusses the details before the event so that everyone (including other vendors) is on the same page and the event goes smoothly. He incorporates requests but also knows how to read the crowd and select music that appeals to the crowd. We cannot recommend Adam enough - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Carmen W · Married on 11/30/2019

Musical Chemist

We hired Adam based on his reviews on the knot and wedding wire. We are so glad we did. We have him a spreadsheet of songs we wanted played at different parts of the wedding and music that we didn’t want played. We also asked that he try to keep everyone on the dance floor and boy did he. He mixed songs that we never would have imagined into other songs and our dancer floor was packed the entire night. Our wedding couldn’t have been better. Thank you Adam!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 09/07/2019

Easiest decision with wedding vendors

When we started planning our wedding we knew the most important thing to us was going to be the music - in order to get people to get up and dance and have a wonderful night. The very first vendor we selected before anything else was our DJ Adam. We had read many good reviews but what did it for us was our first meeting. Adam immediately makes you feel comfortable and you see he is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of a wedding and how the music should go. During the planning process his webpage was very useful in helping to pick out the songs we really wanted to hear as well as the songs we did not want to hear. He made the entire evening so enjoyable and got everyone involved. He just has that type of magnetic personality - the kind of person you will want being in charge of the entertainment at your function. We highly recommend him.
    - Tony & Clare

Sent on 09/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adam the DJ Entertainer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

I loved working, with Adam, at this wedding: https://vimeo.com/147350872 - Adam was on-point, the entire night, and made sure I (and the photographer) never missed a beat! Now THAT'S HOW you DJ...!!! :)

• Park Ave Collingswood, NJ, 08108 See on map
    609-554-1273 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adam the DJ Entertainer)