Park Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adam the DJ Entertainer

I have been a Disc Jockey and Emcee serving the Greater Delaware Valley and beyond since 1996. I can honestly tell you that I am as enthusiastic about what I do as I was back when I performed at my first event. Music has had a profound impact upon me ever since I was a child. If you're like me, you're deeply affected when listening to a great song. For a very long time, I have easily recognized the distinct connection between people, music and the significant moments in their lives. I believe that is why I have gravitated to this field. It is most gratifying when I witness others thoroughly enjoying themselves with the music that I'm playing as their personal soundtrack. Each and every one of my clients deserves to feel like they are my only client. Through the all-important consultation process, I collect all of the essential details that will enable me to help create the exact atmosphere they are looking for. Ultimately, I strive to make their complete satisfaction my ultimate goal. No matter what the occasion, venue or age range of those in attendance, I consistently aim to create a fun, exciting and totally enjoyable party atmosphere while always conveying a professional, tasteful and polished presentation. To ensure that the music I play and announcements I make are heard clearly, I only utilize professional, state of the art sound reproduction equipment. I also possess a massive, ever-expanding music library that contains all of your favorite artists and the songs you love and know by heart. I can also provide you with other great entertainment options like Karaoke, Photo Montages, Effect Lighting, Music Videos, Party Props and much more. It would be my pleasure to offer my proven abilities to you and help make your important occasion a most enjoyable and memorable experience. I sincerely hope you'll select me as your "Special Event DJ and Emcee."

Follow Adam the DJ Entertainer on

61 Reviews for Adam the DJ Entertainer

• Katherine

Katherine Flood · Married on 09/26/2020

Adam MADE our wedding!

Adam DJ'd for my wedding at my in-laws house. He was friendly, professional and entertaining, and made our guests laugh. He was thorough in making sure he had all of our details worked out before the big day, which really meant a lot to us. He did a great job at feeling out our taste in music as well. If you're looking for a high-quality DJ, Adam is the person to hire! I am so happy we chose him to be part of our day.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Rosemarie Leone · Married on 09/12/2020

You Can't Go Wrong with Adam.

I have known Adam as a DJ for almost 15 years as he has done a number of events for my work, so when it came time to hire a DJ for our wedding, there was no other option. He is one of the nicest guys and wants to make your event an amazing time. He engages with and entertains the crowd while keeping a nice flow of music going. He discusses the details before the event so that everyone (including other vendors) is on the same page and the event goes smoothly. He incorporates requests but also knows how to read the crowd and select music that appeals to the crowd. We cannot recommend Adam enough - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adam the DJ Entertainer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

I loved working, with Adam, at this wedding: https://vimeo.com/147350872 - Adam was on-point, the entire night, and made sure I (and the photographer) never missed a beat! Now THAT'S HOW you DJ...!!! :)

• Park Ave Collingswood, NJ, 08108 See on map
    609-554-1273 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adam the DJ Entertainer)