Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adam the DJ Entertainer

I have been a Disc Jockey and Emcee serving the Greater Delaware Valley and beyond since 1996. I can honestly tell you that I am as enthusiastic about what I do as I was back when I performed at my first event. Music has had a profound impact upon me ever since I was a child. If you're like me, you're deeply affected when listening to a great song. For a very long time, I have easily recognized the distinct connection between people, music and the significant moments in their lives. I believe that is why I have gravitated to this field. It is most gratifying when I witness others thoroughly enjoying themselves with the music that I'm playing as their personal soundtrack. Each and every one of my clients deserves to feel like they are my only client. Through the all-important consultation process, I collect all of the essential details that will enable me to help create the exact atmosphere they are looking for. Ultimately, I strive to make their complete satisfaction my ultimate goal. No matter what the occasion, venue or age range of those in attendance, I consistently aim to create a fun, exciting and totally enjoyable party atmosphere while always conveying a professional, tasteful and polished presentation. To ensure that the music I play and announcements I make are heard clearly, I only utilize professional, state of the art sound reproduction equipment. I also possess a massive, ever-expanding music library that contains all of your favorite artists and the songs you love and know by heart. I can also provide you with other great entertainment options like Karaoke, Photo Montages, Effect Lighting, Music Videos, Party Props and much more. It would be my pleasure to offer my proven abilities to you and help make your important occasion a most enjoyable and memorable experience. I sincerely hope you'll select me as your "Special Event DJ and Emcee."

Follow Adam the DJ Entertainer on

1 User photo

Adam the DJ Entertainer 1

Nicole Roccia · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Experience

I can't possibly say enough great things about Adam. He is so personable and after having our first phone meeting I felt like we had known each other for years. I knew he would be able to make sure everyone got up and danced, and our family and friends haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had since. Adam was super flexible, polite, and respectful of what we wanted. He made our whole reception, and I'd recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Denise · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot possibly recommend Adam enough. He did SUCH an amazing job DJing our wedding!! We had Adam for ceremony music through the reception and I feel so insanely lucky that we found him. He was always prompt getting back to us and very professional in the lead up, and he’s got an awesome online tool for submitting all of the music choices, including a must play/do not play list for the reception. He reached out to my venue coordinator ahead of time to make sure they were both on the same page. Day of, I was able to relax and just enjoy my reception knowing that Adam had everything under control. The reception flowed SO smoothly in part thanks to how well Adam had the timeline under control. And most importantly of all… he did SUCH a good job keeping the dance floor going! We had a smaller wedding and I was initially worried about keeping our smaller crowd dancing, but literally the only lull in dancing was when desserts were served, haha. Everyone had great things to say about him and I’m so, so glad I hired Adam! Your DJ is SUCH an important part of the reception and we were in SUCH good hands with Adam! And somehow he had some of the most competitive pricing of all the DJs we talked to. Look no further!!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kaitlyn Sullivan · Married on 08/17/2018

Incredible experience! Highly recommend!!

My husband and I had an incredible experience with Adam the DJ Entertainer! He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and resourceful throughout our wedding planning process. Adam set us up on a website so that we could prioritize songs for the big day, checked in with us to offer song/artist suggestions, and answered questions regarding the ceremony and reception timeline. On the day of the wedding, Adam arrived a few hours prior to the ceremony in order to have ample time to set up his equipment outside so that music was playing while our guests arrived. He was very enthusiastic about making the day run smoothly and keeping our guests, and ourselves, entertained. Adam played music suitable for cocktail hour and got everyone on their feet during the reception. We highly recommend Adam the DJ Entertainer for your next event!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Adam the DJ Entertainer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings

• Happy Tears Productions
    Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

I loved working, with Adam, at this wedding: https://vimeo.com/147350872 - Adam was on-point, the entire night, and made sure I (and the photographer) never missed a beat! Now THAT'S HOW you DJ...!!! :)

• Collingswood, 08108 See on map