Adam the DJ Entertainer Reviews

65 | Collingswood, NJ

65 Reviews for Adam the DJ Entertainer

• Dan

Dan K. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

One of the best decisions we made...

We ended up booking Adam based on reviews we found on The Knot and they turned out to be spot on. Hands-on approach and available whenever you need. Adam was also diligent about following up with us once we approached our wedding day and made timely suggestions in the planning process to help move things along. He also recently acquired a new lighting system that helped transform our room. Adam works alone, so if you’re expecting multiple people and hands- don’t- but that certainly doesn't hold him back. When torrential downpours began mere minutes from us walking down the aisle, he was prepared and flexible and able to set up a THIRD location in our new ceremony space with lines of audio for our officiant and speakers within minutes. We received plenty of compliments on the music he played throughout the night and in the days after our wedding! He checked in on us throughout the evening to ensure we were happy and having a great time. Would definitely recommend Adam to anyone who asks!

Sent on 07/02/2021

Jessica P. · Married on 04/10/2021

Thank you Adam!

Adam was wonderful and so easy to work with from the start. From the very first phone call we had with him, he was so personable and genuine and you can tell he really loves what he does and wants you to have a fantastic event. He put our minds at ease that we would not have to worry about entertainment at all! We love that he let us choose how involved we wanted to be (you can have as much say or little say as you want in the music, etc.) and while we picked just big songs and let him do his thing for the most part, we appreciated that he really wanted this day to be customized to be what we wanted. One cool thing we liked especially was that Adam offered to go around and interact with our guests and ask them what songs they wanted to hear that would get them out on the dance floor. Our guests LOVED that and were so excited when their song came on. Adam was great at feeling the mood of the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor. His transitions from song to song were so on point (I even overheard one guest comment about how great he was at this while on the dance floor) and his communication with us leading up to and including the night of the event were fantastic. He was professional and organized and made sure everyone (him, us, bridal party, and event staff) were all on the same page which made the night go so smoothly. As someone who usually likes to have a lot of control over all the details, I could relax and trust Adam that he was going to get the job done which allowed me to have even more fun! Our best man told us afterwards that he has never danced so much at a wedding, and I think that holds true for most, if not all, of our guests! We had such a blast at our wedding and Adam was a huge part of that. Save yourself some time- stop searching and just book Adam to DJ/Emcee your event- you will not regret it! Thanks Adam!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Stephanie A. · Married on 12/04/2020

Perfect for our minimony

My husband and I planned our mini wedding in 2.5 weeks and just wanted the comfort that the ceremony and reception music was taken care of vs. worrying about a playlist and timing. Adam was amazing!! We got multiple compliments that the music was upbeat, had a range of genres, and fit the overall vibe which is important especially in COVID times. He even downloaded and played an obscure song for my husband and we had the best moment singing along at our sweetheart table. Adam is a genuinely kind person and just wants your day to go as perfect as you do. I also felt his pricing was extremely fair. I will definitely be hiring Adam again for any of our DJ needs. Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Nichole

Nichole W. · Married on 11/27/2020

He did a great job!

Adam did really well with incorporating what we wanted and gave suggestions on how to keep guests entertained since we couldn't have guest dancing due to Covid. Very nice guy and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Adam MADE our wedding!

Adam DJ'd for my wedding at my in-laws house. He was friendly, professional and entertaining, and made our guests laugh. He was thorough in making sure he had all of our details worked out before the big day, which really meant a lot to us. He did a great job at feeling out our taste in music as well. If you're looking for a high-quality DJ, Adam is the person to hire! I am so happy we chose him to be part of our day.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Monica

Monica F. · Married on 05/16/2020

Professional Entertainer who really cares about his clients!

We are so glad that we chose Adam the DJ to handle the entertainment for our wedding! He was courteous, professional, and most importantly, he truly cared that we enjoyed ourselves and that the reception was exactly what we wanted. After several delays due to COVID, we finally were able to create playlists which reflected each segment of the wedding which Adam followed exactly, as well as offering some music that fit perfectly with what we had planned. With all Adam’s experience, he has a great ability to bring the guests together to celebrate our special day. Everything was flawless and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to run the show! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to know about everything we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn’t want. He was super organized and very patient with all of our questions, making sure we felt comfortable with the plans. We honestly can’t recommend Adam enough – he was amazing!!!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Rosemarie L. · Married on 12/21/2019

You Can't Go Wrong with Adam.

I have known Adam as a DJ for almost 15 years as he has done a number of events for my work, so when it came time to hire a DJ for our wedding, there was no other option. He is one of the nicest guys and wants to make your event an amazing time. He engages with and entertains the crowd while keeping a nice flow of music going. He discusses the details before the event so that everyone (including other vendors) is on the same page and the event goes smoothly. He incorporates requests but also knows how to read the crowd and select music that appeals to the crowd. We cannot recommend Adam enough - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Carmen · Married on 11/30/2019

Musical Chemist

We hired Adam based on his reviews on the knot and wedding wire. We are so glad we did. We have him a spreadsheet of songs we wanted played at different parts of the wedding and music that we didn’t want played. We also asked that he try to keep everyone on the dance floor and boy did he. He mixed songs that we never would have imagined into other songs and our dancer floor was packed the entire night. Our wedding couldn’t have been better. Thank you Adam!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 09/07/2019

Easiest decision with wedding vendors

When we started planning our wedding we knew the most important thing to us was going to be the music - in order to get people to get up and dance and have a wonderful night. The very first vendor we selected before anything else was our DJ Adam. We had read many good reviews but what did it for us was our first meeting. Adam immediately makes you feel comfortable and you see he is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of a wedding and how the music should go. During the planning process his webpage was very useful in helping to pick out the songs we really wanted to hear as well as the songs we did not want to hear. He made the entire evening so enjoyable and got everyone involved. He just has that type of magnetic personality - the kind of person you will want being in charge of the entertainment at your function. We highly recommend him.
    - Tony & Clare

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily S. · Married on 09/01/2019

Adam was awesome!

My husband and I were so happy with Adam's DJ services. He provided great music and our guests danced all night. My husband is Jewish, and Adam helped us perform the Horah with many guests who were unfamiliar with the tradition. He was super professional and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend for your next event!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfectly Professional!

We hired DJ Adam for our wedding August 10, 2019. He was out of this world! Our guests are still raving about the music and our DJ! As someone who is described by their husband as "type A plus", I had many questions when hunting for the perfect DJ. I emailed Adam, after finding him on Wedding Wire, with all of my questions. He promptly emailed me back the next day with an answer to each and everyone of my 25(ish) questions. I was impressed with his responses and we had a phone meeting to discuss further. As soon as he started to explain his philosophy of his work, I knew he was the perfect fit for us! Adam is organized and professional. He is passionate about his work and has amazing equipment that allows for the perfect sound. His years of experience was evident through his work. We LOVE music and had specific songs we wanted to hear. We knew our guests would want to hear specific songs as well. Also, being the highly organized person I am, I had already made a playlist for our wedding, including cocktail hour and dinner. Adam worked with my playlist and played all of the songs I included for cocktail, dinner, and dancing. Our guests were dancing the whole night long. The dance floor was packed! We actually ran out of our songs! Adam played the songs at the perfect times and really read the crowd to ensure that everyone would be dancing. The timing was amazing! Adam asked if I had any others or if I would be okay with him playing some he thought would fit our style. He picked 5(ish) songs to fill the time and they fit perfectly with our playlist! The volume of each song was on point. No super loud bass playing over the lyrics, no squeaking feedback, just perfection! My mom performed a song at the wedding and Adam set it up seamlessly. His announcements were to the point and professional. He did not have that over the top, steal the show, cheesy DJ voice that I see at sooo many weddings. Instead, Adam presented himself as thoughtful and genuine. Adam was so overly accommodating and made the whole process stress free! He was in constant contact with me and responded very quickly to all emails. He made sure to reach out to me two weeks before the wedding to verify all final details. He is very thorough and listens to his customers! I would recommend Adam for any wedding or party where music is needed. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! My family/friends adored him! I know you will too! :-)

Sent on 09/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/17/2019

Best DJ ever and with reasonable pricing!

We first experienced Adam's awesomeness at a friend's wedding and had the BEST time! He kept everyone on the dance floor from all age groups. So when it came time to plan OUR WEDDING we knew that we wanted to throw a big party and have so much fun. We had been taking dance lessons and put our own music together to send to Adam with a surprise towards the end for our guests. Adam listened to the music and made it EVEN BETTER with a record scratch to cue in our surprise!! It was perfect. He made the event feel effortless, kept me singing all night with my girlfriends and helped everyone have a night filled with great music and dancing. The bonus to all of this is the fact that Adam is the most reasonably priced DJ in NJ and still has all of the additions available if you're interested. Best guy we talked to and would 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Laurene · Married on 12/28/2018

So much fun!

We had Adam at our wedding in December and it was such a blast! Adam was very responsive when we went to first book him (and AFFORDABLE) and he kept the party going all night. We had some obscure requests and Adam was able to fulfill our needs with ease. I would definitely recommend Adam for any events in the future (be it a wedding or otherwise).

Sent on 08/25/2019

Nicole R. · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Experience

I can't possibly say enough great things about Adam. He is so personable and after having our first phone meeting I felt like we had known each other for years. I knew he would be able to make sure everyone got up and danced, and our family and friends haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had since. Adam was super flexible, polite, and respectful of what we wanted. He made our whole reception, and I'd recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Denise · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot possibly recommend Adam enough. He did SUCH an amazing job DJing our wedding!! We had Adam for ceremony music through the reception and I feel so insanely lucky that we found him. He was always prompt getting back to us and very professional in the lead up, and he’s got an awesome online tool for submitting all of the music choices, including a must play/do not play list for the reception. He reached out to my venue coordinator ahead of time to make sure they were both on the same page. Day of, I was able to relax and just enjoy my reception knowing that Adam had everything under control. The reception flowed SO smoothly in part thanks to how well Adam had the timeline under control. And most importantly of all… he did SUCH a good job keeping the dance floor going! We had a smaller wedding and I was initially worried about keeping our smaller crowd dancing, but literally the only lull in dancing was when desserts were served, haha. Everyone had great things to say about him and I’m so, so glad I hired Adam! Your DJ is SUCH an important part of the reception and we were in SUCH good hands with Adam! And somehow he had some of the most competitive pricing of all the DJs we talked to. Look no further!!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kaitlyn S. · Married on 08/17/2018

Incredible experience! Highly recommend!!

My husband and I had an incredible experience with Adam the DJ Entertainer! He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and resourceful throughout our wedding planning process. Adam set us up on a website so that we could prioritize songs for the big day, checked in with us to offer song/artist suggestions, and answered questions regarding the ceremony and reception timeline. On the day of the wedding, Adam arrived a few hours prior to the ceremony in order to have ample time to set up his equipment outside so that music was playing while our guests arrived. He was very enthusiastic about making the day run smoothly and keeping our guests, and ourselves, entertained. Adam played music suitable for cocktail hour and got everyone on their feet during the reception. We highly recommend Adam the DJ Entertainer for your next event!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Gina · Married on 05/05/2018

Adam was the first (and last) DJ we "interviewed" to perform at our wedding. After our initial in person meeting, my husband and I knew there was no reason to look any further. He is highly organized, responsive, professional and an all around great guy. He has impeccable attention to detail and created a well thought out reception timeline. Our guests had a blast dancing the night away, and later raved about the music choices and Adam's awesome DJ-ing abilities. We would highly recommend him to any couple seeking a wedding DJ. Adam is truly passionate about his work shows! Thank you, Adam!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lawrence · Married on 04/28/2018

Great team!

Adam was great. Because of a death in our family, we had to cancel our event at the last moment. Adam was kind and understanding and worked with us to reschedule at a later date.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Harshal · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired Adam to be the DJ for our wedding and could not be happier. In addition to being a great entertainer (just ask any of our guests), Adam always responded promptly to any question we had and was extremely professional and great to parter with.

We strongly recommend Adam for any type of event.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/23/2018

Adam was simply amazing. Every one of our wedding guests talked about how great he was at getting people up out of their seats and onto the dance floor. He is a genuine, kind person who is passionate about making sure people have a great time! I would recommend Adam as a DJ every time, all the time!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Do yourself a favor and HIRE ADAM!!!!!!!! Adam was amazing for us start to finish! I had spoken to a few DJs before Adam and I did not have a good feeling about any of them. The second I spoke to Adam I knew I could trust him with my special day. He was always very kind and professional in everything he did. He was very attentive, and I never had to wait long for him to respond to any of my emails or texts. He arrived early for set up and even offered to help us clean up our own decor at the end of the night! Using all of the information we provided to him Adam created a detailed timeline of events for the day and shared this with our vendors. Our venue manager loved this and it definitely helped keep things running smoothly! During the wedding Adam made time to speak to every table of guests, they have all complimented about how wonderful he was. My music taste is varied and can be a bit weird (ska at a wedding isn't for everybody haha), so I was worried that using solely my requests would keep people off of the dancefloor. I had no reason to be worried though as Adam mixed in great music for our guests between my requests. At some point every single person was out on that dancefloor! We were partying so hard my 3 year old flower girl was still up at 11 PM dancing with us!! I plan on using Adam in the future when in need of a DJ! He really was that wonderful. If you want one less thing to be worried about on your wedding day - hire Adam, he's got this.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/12/2018

When we received word that our original DJ would be pulling out of our wedding 6 months before our big day my wife and I weren’t sure what we were going to do. A white knight arrived in the form of Adam. He was extremely helpful whether it be by providing song suggestions or just helping calm our nerves in general, we could always rely on him. He put in such effort to make our day special for not only us, but for all of our guests by actually going around to each table and getting song suggestions that the table would definitely dance to, and played them all throughout the reception to make sure that everyone got out on the dance floor at least once. We not only received compliments from our other vendors on Adams professionalism but for weeks following our even we had friends and family commenting on how energetic, and entertaining he was. You want him at your wedding plain and simple.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Terri · Married on 12/15/2017

Adam did DJ/Karaoke for my firm Christmas Party. The weather was terrible but he still made sure he was there and read to go! I got great feedback from the employees. Everyone had a great time! Thank you Adam.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sandy · Married on 09/09/2017

As a bride, Adam was the perfect DJ for my wedding. I could not have asked for more. He made sure to ask if myself and my husband needed anything all through out the day. He kept our guests moving at our brunch wedding and made it the best day for us. I can not recommend Adam enough. If you choose Adam to be yor DJ for any event or party, you truly are in wonderful hands and have nothing to worry about at all. Thank you Adam for making our fairytale wedding day complete. You are the best!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sandy · Married on 09/09/2017

Adam was just absolutely awesome-without a doubt I'd hire him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2017