37 South Main St., Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Mullica Hill Floral Co.

Established in 1987 by Hildegarde Mirenda, Mullica Hill Floral Co. is a collaboration between female artists and designers (yes, we're all related!) focusing on the use of flowers as artistic expression.

Our passion lies in creating dreamy, romantic florals. As designers, we are greatly inspired by our clients and strive to create distinctive pieces that best represent them.

Servicing weddings + events in the tri-state area (and beyond!)

Please visit the WEDDINGS + EVENTS page of our website for more information, or to schedule a consultation.

www.mullicahillfloralco.com/weddings

Follow Mullica Hill Floral Co. on

895e2d7c9c9b105a Mullica Hill Floral Co Primary Logo Final
895e2d7c9c9b105a Mullica Hill Floral Co Primary Logo Final

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Mullica Hill Floral Co.

Mullica Hill Floral Co. 1
Mullica Hill Floral Co. 6
Mullica Hill Floral Co. 7

Sarah Beste-Simmler · Married on 10/26/2018

Stunning Arrangements for a Fall Rustic Wedding

The ladies at Mullica Hill Floral Company did absolutely gorgeous work to make our wedding flowers one of our favorite touches to the event. They were exactly how we envisioned!
    I appreciated their responsive communication and ease to work with. They were professional, pleasant, and so creative in really making our flowers stunning!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Mullica Hill Floral Co. 13
    Mullica Hill Floral Co. 14
    Mullica Hill Floral Co. 15

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2015

Everyone was so nice and helpful. Kelli really caught my vision and I am overjoyed with how my bouquet turned out. Will definitely be ordering flowers from here again.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Kelli · Married on 09/05/2015

Mullica Hill Florist did a fantastic job providing the flowers for my wedding. They did everything from the flowers for my bridal party, centerpieces, and church pew decor. My favorite was my bridal bouquet- I decided to go with a non- traditional bouquet of Orchids and they did an incredible job and I received so many compliments from guests and through pictures!! The guests loved the centerpieces and were fighting over them at the end of the night. They even traveled to Pennsylvania and arrived right on time! Kelli was great to work with and helped me in deciding what I wanted with lots of ideas and pictures. I highly recommend them not only for weddings, but floral needs in general!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Mullica Hill Floral Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Cord 3 Films
    Cord 3 Films Wedding Videographers

Mullica Hill Floral Company is professional, creative and all around amazing! They always do extraordinary work, and I love when we get to work with them.

• kate & jill
    kate & jill Wedding Photographers

Mullica Hill Floral Co has been absolutely wonderful to work with every single time. The girls at Mullica Hill are professional and have impeccable style! I would recommend Mullica Hill Floral to any one of my brides with confidence and ease.

• Running Deer Golf Club
    Running Deer Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We love the work Mullica Hill Floral Co. does for all events!

• 37 South Main St. Mullica Hill, NJ, 08062 See on map