Philadelphia, PA 19133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Cord 3 Films

Ranked #1 Best Wedding Cinematographer in the Philadelphia area for the last two consecutive years, via Fox’s Philly HotList. We are proud of our professional accolades and even more so of the consistency of acclaim we’ve received from our clients over the past 13 years in business.

Cord 3 Films is a dynamic team of filmmakers with a passion for telling compelling stories. We employ a cinematic approach to our filmmaking with a keen detail for emotional authenticity. When you watch your film, you will experience the full gamut of emotions you did on your actual wedding day. Contact us today for more information and to check our availability for your event. We’d love to hear from you!

atrium at the curtis center wedding photo
3040c3a00ec71d95 1457541851852 perona farms wedding photos
paradise cove wedding images
geiger 0
hamptons wedding image
lambertville inn wedding photo
venetian wedding photos
Cord 3 Films
atrium at the curtis center photo
Cord 3 Films
brandywine manor house wedding images
Cord 3 Films
massos orchard garden wedding photo
perona farms wedding photos
the merion wedding images
cohasset ma wedding photo
Cord 3 Films
college of physicians wedding photo
serenablog03
Cord 3 Films
atrium at the curtis center wedding image
umar vimeo still 0
cara still 0
checo 0
jackson nj wedding images
zinman 0
ruggeiro 0
Cord 3 Films
atrium at the curtis center image
votto 0
cescaphe ballroom wedding image
park savoy wedding images
cescaphe ballroom wedding photo
ashley 0
Cord 3 Films
yacht club of stone harbor wedding photos
lambertville inn wedding images
Cord 3 Films
massos orchard garden wedding photos
atrium at the curtis center wedding photo
3040c3a00ec71d95 1457541851852 perona farms wedding photos
paradise cove wedding images

• Videos 12

44 Reviews for Cord 3 Films

Kirsten · Married on 11/04/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Glen earlier this month as he filmed our wedding. Unfortunately, our videographer broke his leg only a few weeks earlier but Glen and his team were kind enough to fill in on such short notice. From our first phone call, I felt comfortable that he would be the perfect person to fill in for our big day. On the day of, he was professional, nice, and so easy going that you hardly knew he was filming. He always made sure we were comfortable while filming and I was beyond gracious for that. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer - you won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Mike

Mike Reeser · Married on 09/23/2017

A Joy to Work With

Cord 3 did a fantastic job with our wedding video - we could not be happier with it. They were professional from the start and were always sure to follow up if they needed anything from us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Carly · Married on 09/22/2017

Booking Cord 3 Films was the best deicsion I made for my wedding!

Having Cord 3 Films as our videographer was the best decision we made for our wedding!! I researched a lot of videographers & I felt like most of the videos I saw did not reflect my style or tell "the story" well enough. However, I came across Cord 3 Films on a few blogs & I was blown away! Watching their videos left me wanting to know more. Before booking them, my then fiancé and I went to their studio and met the owners, Glen & Violet. We watched the videos they created & talked about our upcoming wedding. From there, I knew we found the perfect videographer! We received our videos about a month ago & I probably watched the videos over 100 times. I am so thankful we can relive our wedding day over and over again. xoxo

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cord 3 Films FAQ

• Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Amanda Atoori Beauty Artistry
    Amanda Atoori Beauty Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

By Far the best videography I have ever seen!! Its your wedding day in a hollywood production!! Beautifully done….I've never seen anything like it! Please check them out for your big day!!

• KGM Expressions
    KGM Expressions Wedding Photographers

Cord 3 Films not only do a fantastic job, but they are terrific people. They are fun to be around, easy to work with, and their work is anything but boring. They are true team players and we look forward to every wedding we get to work with them. Their wedding clips look like movie trailers. I wish we knew them when we got married.

• Drew Noel Photography
    Drew Noel Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome to work with! Very connected and unobtrusive - One of the best!