Drew Noel Photography

$7,995 Most Popular Price

$7,995 Most Popular Price

A Bit about Both

Photobooth:

It's not your average photobooth. After years of attending events and seeing the good the bad and the ugly - I decided it was time to create my own. I was able to custom build the features I wanted the most: More room - Better Light - Better quality material. This allows the photobooth to add to the decor of the event and not just an eye sore in the corner.

www.aVintageBooth.com
Photobooth: Starting at $750 (mon - thurs) 1,000 (fri - sun)

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

Photography

I'm not your average wedding photographer, I go above and beyond what you expect and give you a final product that is high fashion and not traditional boring wedding photos.

Take a look at the site. Just think what your day will look like!

www.DrewNoelPhotoraphy.com
Photography: Starting at $5,495

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4995.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7995

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kacie
    Kacie Married on 05/19/2019

Could not be happier!

Drew was the photographer for my sister's wedding. Seeing how great her photos came out and how easy going he was during her day, I knew I wanted him for mine. When the time came, I contacted Drew for my wedding. From the moment I emailed him until now, a week after my wedding, Drew was there for me. He answered all of my questions leading up to the big day and gave his recommendations to timing. We met with Drew at his home to go over the contract where he was nothing but pleasant and I was able to attend his very helpful Bridal Bootcamp a month before the wedding.

When the day came, he was on time and ready to go, even with me having an early starting time. In the time that we got to know he other, he saw that we shared a love for beer and so he brought my husband and I a home brew just for us!

While getting ready, Drew and his assistant were very professional and easy going. We were getting ready in a cramped hotel room and he flowed like water between all of us, never getting in anyone's way. He was respectful of privacy when getting dressed as well.

His knowledge of staging and body movement is astounding. My husband is very uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Drew knows how to handle that. He is able to give very precise instructions on how to move your body, where to look, and what kind of vibe he is going for. Still feeling uncomfortable? He will act silly and do a cheesy laugh to get you genuinely laughing at him, then he'll get the perfect shot of your natural smile.

During the reception, him and his assistant once again flow through the crowd effortlessly. If Drew finds a cool place to get a shot, he will come up and ask you about it to give you time to finish up whatever conversation you were having so that he doesn't take you away from anything you were doing.

I seriously cannot recommend Drew enough. He was the perfect photographer to the perfect day. My husband and I had an absolute blast running around New Hope with him.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/26/2019

The ONLY Photographer We Looked At

When I was 16, my cousins got married with a beautiful beach ceremony. At the wedding, I noticed the photographer was different from others I had seen before - he was lying on the ground, unafraid of the sand & water, dipping into different angles, etc. I didn't think too much of it other than that - until I saw their photos later. HOLY MOLY, they were the most unique and gorgeous photos I had ever seen. "I want this photographer when I get married someday," I thought to myself. Fast forward to me at 25, surprised with an engagement ring and my head buzzing with upcoming wedding plans. Drew popped into my head immediately, remembering my cousin's gorgeous photos. I didn't hesitate one day to contact him and start the process of booking for our wedding day - without looking at a single other photographer. Some people thought I was being crazy (*coughcoughMYHUSBANDcoughcough*), but I told him to just trust me on this one. After seeing our engagement photos, he was also hooked. As someone who can be very insecure & uncomfortable in front of the camera, I'm being honest when I say Drew makes shooting fun and easy. He creates real smiles and laughs, and somehow manages to grab the most memorable moments in the most beautiful ways. He is so creative, talented and passionate about his work, and you can tell that just by watching him. We had thunderstorms on our wedding day and ended up having to get a tent for our outdoor ceremony, but we hardly worried, because we knew Drew has a way of making everything look great. Our wedding photos are even more incredible than we could have ever imagined. We are having so much trouble picking our favorites for Thank You cards, framing, hanging, etc, because honestly, every single one of them are beautiful. We haven't even had our photos for a week, and we have gotten countless compliments on them and inquiries on how to book him. Don't hesitate any longer - Drew was the best investment of our entire wedding, hands down.
  • Amy Foxman
    Amy Married on 10/27/2018

A creative genius!

Drew Noel was recommended to us by our venue, Crystal Plaza. Our contact at Crystal Plaza said, "his photos are something you've never seen before and you have to have him at your wedding!" So we checked out his website and after falling in love with his photos, we quickly set up a date to meet him. Picking Drew to capture our day was a no brainer. We wanted our photos to capture our taste and personalities and we knew he would deliver. He really is a creative genius and captures real emotions so beautifully!

We did our engagement shoot with Drew prior to our wedding and not only did we get some beautiful photos, he also taught us how to pose in front of the camera! LADIES & GENTS, THIS IS HUGE! Taking photos the day of your wedding is a big chunk of your day and the better you are at it, the better your pictures will be and the more time you'll have to have fun! Drew also hosts a free Bridal Bootcamp for his brides which I LOVED! He brings his brides together with makeup artists, hairstylists, photographers, and models who give you tons of tips and recommendations leading up to your wedding day. It was so helpful and made me feel so prepared!

Drew was amazing the day of the wedding - so much fun, always making us laugh, and so professional. His entire team did an amazing job capturing every feeling we felt and every detail we planned. We had a rainy day for our wedding and Drew put that rain to work!! Our wedding photos are absolutely INCREDIBLE! We will be using Drew in the future for all of our photography needs.

I highly recommend Drew and his team to any bride and groom who want to be WOWED by their wedding photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Timothy & Abigail
    26 photos · 06/01/2014

Unforgettable D.J.'s Unforgettable D.J.'s Wedding DJs

Every time we work the Drew Noel Photography Team, it's better than the last! They are always on their A Game and constantly on their feet to make sure they capture all those special moments and more! We love referring Drew Noel Photography to our couples!

Twisted Willow Flowers Twisted Willow Flowers Wedding Florists

Drew is a pleasure to work with! His creative ideas surpasses the "norm" of any other photographer I have ever seen. In a business where originality is key, Drew has yet to disappoint! Just check out his photos!

83 Federal City Road Ewing, NJ, 08638
Location of (Drew Noel Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding