Nadya Furnari Photography

South Bound Brook, NJ View map
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

My approach to wedding photography is very relaxed, calming and fun. I like to make sure my couples trust in me 110% and no less. I do this by really getting to know my couples and making sure I answer all their questions, be there for them when they need assistance and working with them on what will happen on wedding day and beyond. On your wedding day my main goal is to capture all the love surrounding you, all the emotion that is going around and all those little moments that you may forget or not see yourself. I work unobtrusively and strive to capture everything in a photojournalistic fashion, but during your portraits with your family and bridal party I will direct just a bit so that you are not standing there wondering what to do next. I pride myself on working efficiently and using my time wisely throughout your wedding day. For all wedding packages available you will see that a second photographer is included and this adds to the value of my shooting as they are there as another set of eyes capturing the smallest of moments that I may not be able to. Between the two of us we work discreetly to make sure that the attention of everyone is on you and not on what we are doing.

I have also had the honor to be featured in some really great blogs and in print. Some of which include Style Me Pretty, Borrowed and Blu, The Knot New Jersey Magazine, The Knot Real Weddings, The Wedding Yentas, Le Magnifique, The Fab Bride and Ever Ours.

**Nominated to be part of Rangfinder Magazines Rising Stars of Wedding Photography 2013**

I look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely,

Nadya

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• O
    Olivia W. Married on 09/12/2021

Nadya is the best!

I highly recommend Nadya as a wedding photographer. She was very easy to communicate with, extremely relaxed on the day of (which kept us relaxed!) and her photos are AMAZING! Nadya helped me create a timeline for the day of the wedding and was super professional. We got married on a Sunday and she had the photos to us by that Friday!
    Amber Married on 07/17/2021

Book Nadya Now!!

I cannot say enough good things about Nadya. From engagement photos with our dog, the process of postponing, and (finally!) our big day, she was friendly, approachable, and professional. We had to make changes to our photo plans a few times throughout the day and were fighting off an impending storm, and throughout all of it, she was calm and reassuring, which left me no other choice but to be too! She kept us on schedule, was able to wrangle our 16 person bridal party and capture the important big family photos at our reception, all with a smile on her face! Not to mention, the photos were UNBELIEVABLE and exactly what we wanted. If you're thinking of hiring her for your wedding, do it! You won't regret it.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/09/2020

A dream photographer

Look no further for a photographer. I spent weeks researching different photographers, and I can't tell you how beyond perfect Nadya and her team was. Nadya was an expert on where to shoot at our venue and her photographs exceeded all my expectations and hopes. She is truly a painter the way she uses light in our photos and made the day carefree and fun. Even all of our family members are in awe of the photos and how all the images turned out. She was organized and we got every photo grouping that we requested and more. The whole experience was a dream and I am so lucky I found Nadya Furnari Photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Duchess Florals Duchess Florals Wedding Florists

I cannot say enough about Nadya. Her photos are amazing! I love her unique perspective and she has shot some of the most gorgeous photos of my designs that I have seen in my entire career as a floral designer. She is also a sweetheart to work with and I look forward to the day when I can work with her again. I have recommended her several times to my clients.

Lucie Lucerino, Ordained Wedding Officiant Lucie Lucerino, Ordained Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Nadya is a breath of fresh air to work with from first email to album creation. She is an immensely talented photographer and captures the spirit and story of each couple she works with. Her easy-going attitude, attention to detail, and high level of professionalism make her a true artist and she is sure to capture the magic of your special day.

NJ Beautiful Weddings NJ Beautiful Weddings Wedding Officiants

Nadya Furnari Photography was the photographer at a recent Colonial Park, Somerset County wedding I officiated. She did a beautiful job, creating many wonderful photographs. I would definitely recommend using this company!

South Bound Brook, 08880
Location of (Nadya Furnari Photography)

Nadya Furnari Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nadya Furnari Photography include in the starting price?

Nadya Furnari Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nadya Furnari Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nadya Furnari Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Nadya Furnari Photography offer?

Nadya Furnari Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nadya Furnari Photography offer?

Nadya Furnari Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Nadya Furnari Photography offer for wedding events?

Nadya Furnari Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Nadya Furnari Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nadya Furnari Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding