South Bound Brook, NJ 08880 Map · Phone number

About Nadya Furnari Photography

My approach to wedding photography is very relaxed, calming and fun. I like to make sure my couples trust in me 110% and no less. I do this by really getting to know my couples and making sure I answer all their questions, be there for them when they need assistance and working with them on what will happen on wedding day and beyond. On your wedding day my main goal is to capture all the love surrounding you, all the emotion that is going around and all those little moments that you may forget or not see yourself. I work unobtrusively and strive to capture everything in a photojournalistic fashion, but during your portraits with your family and bridal party I will direct just a bit so that you are not standing there wondering what to do next. I pride myself on working efficiently and using my time wisely throughout your wedding day. For all wedding packages available you will see that a second photographer is included and this adds to the value of my shooting as they are there as another set of eyes capturing the smallest of moments that I may not be able to. Between the two of us we work discreetly to make sure that the attention of everyone is on you and not on what we are doing.

I have also had the honor to be featured in some really great blogs and in print. Some of which include Style Me Pretty, Borrowed and Blu, The Knot New Jersey Magazine, The Knot Real Weddings, The Wedding Yentas, Le Magnifique, The Fab Bride and Ever Ours.

**Nominated to be part of Rangfinder Magazines Rising Stars of Wedding Photography 2013**

I look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely,

Nadya

alw 279

36 Reviews for Nadya Furnari Photography

• Erica

Erica · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful Photos to Last a Lifetime!

Nadya is amazing! I liked her work so much I contacted her twice in my mad dash to find the perfect photographer. My gut was right, Nadya was a joy to work with. She’s funny, professional, organized, laid back and her work is beyond beautiful. She is up for an adventure to get the best shots and to brave the cold (February wedding here). You don’t even notice her while she’s taking pictures. She gets great candid shots and can lead a rowdy but fun group to the perfect poses. Our photos truly capture what our wedding day was like which is something I’ll be forever grateful to Nadya for!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

We just got our photos back from Nadya and I am thrilled. They are absolutely gorgeous and capture all of the emotions and feeling of the day so well. Nadya is so easy to work with, extremely professional but also just happy, relaxed and chill throughout the day. She makes it so easy to get all of the pictures you want without spending hours and hours taking photos. We had to deal with some unfortunate weather but she captured stunning portraits indoors and they still feel bright and sunny - even though the sun never came out. She's the best!

• Margaret

Margaret · Married on 10/07/2017

To put it quite simply, book Nadya for your wedding!! From the beginning Nadya was so easy to talk to and discuss options even while planning our wedding from out of state. We had seen some weddings she had done at our venue, and knew we would already love the shots she would take. However, her calm demeanor and organization on the day of our wedding, along with laughing along with our crazy bridal party and family, was what made her truly spectacular. She was so quick with pictures, less than two weeks after our wedding, and they all came out beautifully! Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives, and Nadya was able to capture every detail of us, making us able to reminisce whenever we want!! Thank you Nadya!!

Nadya Furnari Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Duchess Florals
    Duchess Florals Wedding Florists

I cannot say enough about Nadya. Her photos are amazing! I love her unique perspective and she has shot some of the most gorgeous photos of my designs that I have seen in my entire career as a floral designer. She is also a sweetheart to work with and I look forward to the day when I can work with her again. I have recommended her several times to my clients.

• Lucie Lucerino, Ordained Wedding Officiant
    Lucie Lucerino, Ordained Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Nadya is a breath of fresh air to work with from first email to album creation. She is an immensely talented photographer and captures the spirit and story of each couple she works with. Her easy-going attitude, attention to detail, and high level of professionalism make her a true artist and she is sure to capture the magic of your special day.

• NJ Beautiful Weddings
    NJ Beautiful Weddings Wedding Officiants

Nadya Furnari Photography was the photographer at a recent Colonial Park, Somerset County wedding I officiated. She did a beautiful job, creating many wonderful photographs. I would definitely recommend using this company!

• South Bound Brook, 08880 See on map