40 Reviews for Cord 3 Films

Short Form (3)
One Event/Day (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
40 Cord 3 Films Reviews

I had the pleasure of working with Glen earlier this month as he filmed our wedding. Unfortunately, our videographer broke his leg only a few weeks earlier but Glen and his team were kind enough to fill in on such short notice. From our first phone call, I felt comfortable that he would be the perfect person to fill in for our big day. On the day of, he was professional, nice, and so easy going that you hardly knew he was filming. He always made sure we were comfortable while filming and I was beyond gracious for that. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer - you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, One Event/Day

We can't say enough good things about Cord3. They are professional, detail oriented, and truly experts. I felt confident from our first phone call that I was in the right hands. On our wedding day, they arrived early (despite inclement weather), and worked so well with all of our vendors and the many personalities of a large bridal party and family. They were never intrusive, rather capturing authentic moments. The result is pure magic. Their ability to see the story in every wedding and translate it on film is incredible. Our advice - hire Cord3, sit back, and enjoy your day - let them do their thing, which they do so well. We are forever grateful for their work!

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Book them NOW- you won't regret it and all your friends will be jealous! Cord3 was originally a recommendation from our wedding photographers but we weren't sure if we could add them into our wedding budget (worth every penny) and we are so glad we did! My husband and I checked out the work of many videographers around the area and kept coming back to Cord3. We were both extremely impressed with their work and once we talked to them we were confident that they were the right team to capture our day. They are very talented, thoughtful, kind and will give you a unique, beautiful and special memory to remember your day. Glenna and Violet are some of the sweetest people and business owners we ever worked with. They sent thank you cards for choosing them as our wedding videographers and when we received our video they included cookies and other treats :) i'm so impressed with them for their impeccable work but also for their kind demeanor.

Profile Picture Basia, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

We couldn't have asked for a better team of videographers for our wedding this summer! Violet, Glen, and their entire team are simply amazing! They are so kind, patient, personable and accommodating, and a true pleasure to work with. Cord3Films is truly one of the best wedding videographers that you will ever come across. Their passion and dedication shine through from the moment you first interact with them, and their impeccable talent will never cease to amaze you--trust us! They were able to capture our wedding in the most perfect way and just the way we had imagined it. Not only will they make sure that your video is amazing, but they have the ability to tell the unique story of each couple using so many different elements. If you are stuck trying to find the perfect videographer, stop looking because you have found them!

Profile Picture Carolyn & Greg, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow!!!!!!! My husband and I received our video and were glued to the TV for hours- we watched every bit and then watched it again! It was like we were watching a movie! The film, the trailer, the ceremony and the reception, it was all so PEFECT! Because of Cord3Films we get to relive our favorite day again and again! The way they told the story and overlapped the voiceovers with the imagery was so beautiful! Cord3Films- we cannot thank you enough for your dedication, creativity, artistry, skill and heart! We will watch this hundreds of times and share with not only our family and friends but someday with our future children! Every bride and groom deserves to have their special day documented this perfectly! We will treasure this forever!
With love and thanks,
Katie and Bill

Profile Picture Katie, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cord 3 Films are the best of the best. I would recommend them to everyone getting married! They are so detailed and care so much about making your wedding day video memorable. They are professional and reliable. With having 440+ guests at our wedding they were so calm and managed to film all the important parts of the day and then some! Thank you Cord 3 Films for filming the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I used Cord 3 Films for our wedding in Baltimore, MD. We had a friend who used them previously, and their video turned out amazingly well, so we knew we had to call. Kristi was so helpful in answering all of our questions (and we had a lot of them), and we felt very good about signing a contract with them. On the day of our wedding, our videographer was SUPER friendly and personable. He was so unobtrusive that unless you were looking for him, it was like he wasn't even there. Everyone we dealt with was so easy to work with and accommodating. We actually decided to upgrade our package after the wedding to get a longer edit of our video. Again, they were extremely accommodating of our wishes and made it happen. Our wedding day was a whirlwind for us, so it's nice to be able to have the video to go back and relive things at a much more manageable pace. Thanks Cord 3!!

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

If you are looking for a videographer who is cost effective, professional and easy to work with... look no further. Cord 3 Films is AMAZING! I still look at my video every week and cry remembering how perfectly they captured our day!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Violet and the entire staff at Cord 3 are amazing to work with.
They are extremely attentive to your needs and they "GET it". They understand how tough it can be to plan a wedding and they go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and prepared for your big day. Dan and Lisa were experts and very creative on our Wedding night and I am really excited to see the finished product.
I have nothing bad to say about Cord 3 and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

After meeting with Violet and Glen of Cord 3 Films, we knew they were the perfect videographer for us! They were very friendly and professional. Not to mention, their work is so breathtaking! They responded to all my concerns and meticulously noted down all the events that we wanted in our video. They were also very respective of our budget and were very understanding of all the changes that I have requested. When we received our video, it was placed in wooden case with our names and wedding date engraved! They also gave complimentary Cord 3 Films cookies...perfect to munch on while we watched our wedding video! :) The 8 minute highlight clip looked like a trailer and our wedding video looked like an actual movie! The shots were so crisp and lively. Both our parents were moved into tears when they watched our video. For us, our wedding video is more than a keepsake. Every year on our anniversary when we watch our video, we will feel like newlyweds. Thank you to Cord 3 Films (Glen, Violet, Dan, Kristi) for beautifully capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture User4727694, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cord 3 Films are amazing.

From the moment we began our conversation about working together until the last moment of the wedding, they were amazing.

I had chosen Cord 3 Films based on their style of videography. I loved how they would tell a story through the clips / film of the day and wanted that for myself. And let me tell you... they delivered! My video is amazing and I can't stop watching it.

The day of the wedding, I knew they would come through and capture all the right moments. We had 3 videographers and they worked seamlessly with my photographer. Even though I knew they were there... I also didn't know they were there... does that make sense? I never felt as if they were invading my space but I had completely faith that they were getting all the moments through out the day.

I can't say enough about how amazing of a team they were and the final product just made me smile and cry (a good cry).

Profile Picture Nehal, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

What can we say? Glen, Violet, Lisa, and Dan were such a pleasure to deal with...the made us laugh, captured all the important moments, and were virtually invisible while doing it. Get Cord3 to do your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Cord 3 Team was fantastic. They were communicative, thorough and flexible right up until the day of the wedding. While they had certain recommendations for us, they were completely flexible and accommodating to our particular wedding and what worked for us. They were friendly, discreet, worked seamlessly with our photographer throughout the entire day. We received a clip from the wedding just weeks after and our video arrived in 2 months! We are thrilled with the quality of the video and sound. The editing was precise and beautifully captured the day. Thank you, Cord 3!

Profile Picture User4769363, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Just wanted to let you know that we were in bed the entire weekend and all throughout the "blizzard" watching ALL the video's you guys captured of our special day... and from all angles!! You guys did such an amazing job, we are extremely thankful we chose Cord 3 to record all the little and big moments from our wedding day.

We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives and will share them with our families and g-d willing our future kids and grand kids... We also really enjoyed the beautiful blog post you put together, it was perfect. All around great job, great team, and masterful art work!!

Can't thank you enough...

Profile Picture User6519619, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive

We couldn't have been happier with the videography that Glen and Violet provided for our wedding. On the wedding day, they arrived early and had a well executed plan for the day. Their kindness and easy-going nature was very much appreciated. However, the best part was when we received our wedding video in the mail. We were so blown away at how beautiful the video was - we stayed up all night watching both the highlights video and the raw footage, reliving the entire day. I would 100% recommend them to any of my friends or family.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

Our wedding video came out so perfect and we couldn’t be happier. Cord 3 Fulms is truly the best at what they do and we are so happy that they captured our special day in a way that we can cherish forever

Profile Picture User6517084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you and your team for capturing the many special moments of our big day. We had such a fun time getting the video started before the wedding and were so glad you were there to film the rest. The video is fantastic and we couldn’t be happier with your work. Thanks for being a big part of our day!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

Our video is an amazing record of our day. Violet was super sweet and professional, and their high quality film not only captured our day but told our story. I shared our short film (which I cherish and always will) on Facebook and have had strangers on the street tell me how amazing it was. The full length film was so well done, with an artistic style and music that makes it so much fun to watch! We can't thank-or recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Can't praise the Cord3 Films team enough for their amazing work. My husband and I hired Violet, Glen and the gang for our wedding this summer and we are exceptionally pleased with the outcome. Our wedding video is a little 4-minute slice of happiness!
From the moment we made contact with Cord3, they exuded professionalism, creativity and enthusiasm. They were not only lovely to work with, they were able to capture the most amazing, important moments from the BEST day of our lives and have provided us with a memento that we can show to our children some day. We loved everything about our video and we're so thrilled to get to relive our wedding, in 4 perfect minutes, whenever we want. THANK YOU, Cord3 Films!

Profile Picture Jess, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I knew from the moment we sat down with Glen and Violet they would be perfect videographers for us. They were easygoing, fun, and their work is absolutely incredible. My wedding was on July 27, 2013 in Philadelphia. They captured every detail of our wedding in the most beautiful way. The dvd is a keepsake my husband and I will cherish forever. They really captured the essence of our wedding from the vows and heartfelt speeches to the lighthearted moments on the dance floor and in the photobooth. It really is like watching a movie (except better) because it was our wedding day! Thank you to the entire Cord 3 Films crew for their professionalism and enthusiastic personalities. Not to mention, they worked perfectly with our photographers to create a masterpiece. I always share the short wedding vignette with friends, and they are completely in awe of their work.

Profile Picture Jaimee, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Cinematic

We loved having Violet and Glenn at our wedding!- what an amazing team! .. We knew how important capturing the special moments of our wedding day would be, so we took our time choosing wisely. After looking through the blog and then meeting Glenn in person, we knew we needed to have them at our wedding. We could not be happier with the experience and the amazing work that they do. All of our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about the 5 minute wedding 'recap.' We would definitely recommend Cord 3 to anyone looking for real professionalism and perfection.

Profile Picture Jaan, 5/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

The video isn't completed yet however having seen a preview I know it'll be fabulous. Glen and Violet were pleasant, professional and completely wonderful to have videoing the day for us. There were times we forgot they were present! But don't let that fool you because having seen the preview during our reception, they were always there catching great moments!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Glen and Viollett Elliott did a fabulous job on our wedding! We had seen their work before from other family members who used them for their wedding and we knew they did a great job. Choosing them was an easy decision. They were incredily nice and responsive as we approached the wedding day. During the wedding, you would have NO idea they were even there getting video. They blended right in, which makes everyone more comfortable. No one likes a camera in their face as they dance. :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was really on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding. I had seen so many cheesy ones and didn't know if it was worth it. Let me just say that choosing Cord 3 as WORTH EVERY PENNY! As we watched the films from our day, we found ourselves laughing and crying at the same time. The way they captured our day allowed us to relive it. Glen and his Cord 3 team picked up on every detail, every important word and captured the true feeling of the entire day and night.

Their team is so talented and after watching the video I have a new found respect for everything that they do. I cannot imagine the time, energy and detail that goes into each wedding.

Cord 3: Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for being a part of our day. It is because of you guys that we will be able to look back and remember and relive our favorite moments from our wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, DVD, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Wow... Amazing... Perfect...
Those are just a few of the words that we said over and over again as we watched Whitney and Andrew’s wedding video.

Last October, we visited your studio and after a preview of your work, we signed the first of many wedding contracts for Whitney and Andrew’s wedding. We knew right then that your work was excellent.

Fast forward a year later and we sit down with Andrew and Whitney to watch their wedding video. You were able to capture the excitement, the elegance, the happiness and the love of their special day.

Not only is your work excellent, but it is amazing and perfect. We will be able to revisit Whitney and Andrew’s wedding over and over again as we watch the video.

Thanks so very much for helping us relive such a wonderful day over and over again.

Profile Picture User1728000, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD