Cord 3 Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Maddie G. Married on 07/24/2021

Best decision!

You would be crazy not to hire Glen and his amazing team at Cord 3 Films to capture every special moment of your big day! Working with Cord 3 was flawless from first contact and booking (and then rebooking!), to the actual day, to reviewing and enjoying the footage. Glen had amazing ideas throughout the day and never felt intrusive or overwhelming. Instead, he was calming, supportive, and helpful. Our one minute Instagram teaser came to us within days and we got so many comments from friends and family that they were watching it again and again, smiling and crying each time at different moments. We can't wait for our full length video and know it will be outstanding! If you are debating whether or not to get a videographer for your wedding, don't think twice, hire Cord 3!
  • Margo
    Margo H. Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible!

Beautiful video, excellent service, and so pleasant to work with. Totally worth the high cost!
    Kirsten Married on 11/04/2017
    I had the pleasure of working with Glen earlier this month as he filmed our wedding. Unfortunately, our videographer broke his leg only a few weeks earlier but Glen and his team were kind enough to fill in on such short notice. From our first phone call, I felt comfortable that he would be the perfect person to fill in for our big day. On the day of, he was professional, nice, and so easy going that you hardly knew he was filming. He always made sure we were comfortable while filming and I was beyond gracious for that. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer - you won't be sorry!
  • Mike
    Mike R. Married on 09/23/2017

A Joy to Work With

Cord 3 did a fantastic job with our wedding video - we could not be happier with it. They were professional from the start and were always sure to follow up if they needed anything from us. Highly recommend!
    Carly Married on 09/22/2017

Booking Cord 3 Films was the best deicsion I made for my wedding!

Having Cord 3 Films as our videographer was the best decision we made for our wedding!! I researched a lot of videographers & I felt like most of the videos I saw did not reflect my style or tell "the story" well enough. However, I came across Cord 3 Films on a few blogs & I was blown away! Watching their videos left me wanting to know more. Before booking them, my then fiancé and I went to their studio and met the owners, Glen & Violet. We watched the videos they created & talked about our upcoming wedding. From there, I knew we found the perfect videographer! We received our videos about a month ago & I probably watched the videos over 100 times. I am so thankful we can relive our wedding day over and over again. xoxo
    Katina Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing Work!

The team at Cord3 was extremely responsive and organized, and we couldn't be happier with the final cut of our wedding film. They were able to capture such amazing footage without being intrusive- the majority of the time they were filming we forgot they were there! We have rewatched our wedding film too many times to count and we have had family and friends reach out to tell us how amazing it is. We can't recommend Cord 3 films enough!
    Cassandra Married on 09/09/2017

Cord 3 Rules!!

Cord 3 was truly an amazing choice for our wedding day!! They are incredibly easy to work with, kind, and responsive. Their price point is also very reasonable for the service you get and the quality of the product that they deliver. The two videos (the eight-minute trailer and our full ceremony) that they produced for our wedding were absolutely perfect! Everyone I know was totally blown away by the quality of the videos and how they were able to capture the spirit and feel of our day (even above and beyond what pictures were able to capture). They were the perfect choice for our wedding. Thank you, Cord 3!!
    Jenny Married on 01/07/2017
    We can't say enough good things about Cord3. They are professional, detail oriented, and truly experts. I felt confident from our first phone call that I was in the right hands. On our wedding day, they arrived early (despite inclement weather), and worked so well with all of our vendors and the many personalities of a large bridal party and family. They were never intrusive, rather capturing authentic moments. The result is pure magic. Their ability to see the story in every wedding and translate it on film is incredible. Our advice - hire Cord3, sit back, and enjoy your day - let them do their thing, which they do so well. We are forever grateful for their work!
    Basia Married on 06/11/2016
    Book them NOW- you won't regret it and all your friends will be jealous! Cord3 was originally a recommendation from our wedding photographers but we weren't sure if we could add them into our wedding budget (worth every penny) and we are so glad we did! My husband and I checked out the work of many videographers around the area and kept coming back to Cord3. We were both extremely impressed with their work and once we talked to them we were confident that they were the right team to capture our day. They are very talented, thoughtful, kind and will give you a unique, beautiful and special memory to remember your day. Glenna and Violet are some of the sweetest people and business owners we ever worked with. They sent thank you cards for choosing them as our wedding videographers and when we received our video they included cookies and other treats :) i'm so impressed with them for their impeccable work but also for their kind demeanor.
    Carolyn G. Married on 06/04/2016
    We couldn't have asked for a better team of videographers for our wedding this summer! Violet, Glen, and their entire team are simply amazing! They are so kind, patient, personable and accommodating, and a true pleasure to work with. Cord3Films is truly one of the best wedding videographers that you will ever come across. Their passion and dedication shine through from the moment you first interact with them, and their impeccable talent will never cease to amaze you--trust us! They were able to capture our wedding in the most perfect way and just the way we had imagined it. Not only will they make sure that your video is amazing, but they have the ability to tell the unique story of each couple using so many different elements. If you are stuck trying to find the perfect videographer, stop looking because you have found them!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 04/09/2016
    Wow!!!!!!! My husband and I received our video and were glued to the TV for hours- we watched every bit and then watched it again! It was like we were watching a movie! The film, the trailer, the ceremony and the reception, it was all so PEFECT! Because of Cord3Films we get to relive our favorite day again and again! The way they told the story and overlapped the voiceovers with the imagery was so beautiful! Cord3Films- we cannot thank you enough for your dedication, creativity, artistry, skill and heart! We will watch this hundreds of times and share with not only our family and friends but someday with our future children! Every bride and groom deserves to have their special day documented this perfectly! We will treasure this forever!
    With love and thanks,
    Katie and Bill
    Courtney Married on 10/16/2015
    Cord 3 Films are the best of the best. I would recommend them to everyone getting married! They are so detailed and care so much about making your wedding day video memorable. They are professional and reliable. With having 440+ guests at our wedding they were so calm and managed to film all the important parts of the day and then some! Thank you Cord 3 Films for filming the best day of my life!
    Jeff Married on 09/26/2015
    My wife and I used Cord 3 Films for our wedding in Baltimore, MD. We had a friend who used them previously, and their video turned out amazingly well, so we knew we had to call. Kristi was so helpful in answering all of our questions (and we had a lot of them), and we felt very good about signing a contract with them. On the day of our wedding, our videographer was SUPER friendly and personable. He was so unobtrusive that unless you were looking for him, it was like he wasn't even there. Everyone we dealt with was so easy to work with and accommodating. We actually decided to upgrade our package after the wedding to get a longer edit of our video. Again, they were extremely accommodating of our wishes and made it happen. Our wedding day was a whirlwind for us, so it's nice to be able to have the video to go back and relive things at a much more manageable pace. Thanks Cord 3!!
    Gina Married on 07/10/2015
    If you are looking for a videographer who is cost effective, professional and easy to work with... look no further. Cord 3 Films is AMAZING! I still look at my video every week and cry remembering how perfectly they captured our day!
  • User2316138 2+ years ago
    After meeting with Violet and Glen of Cord 3 Films, we knew they were the perfect videographer for us! They were very friendly and professional. Not to mention, their work is so breathtaking! They responded to all my concerns and meticulously noted down all the events that we wanted in our video. They were also very respective of our budget and were very understanding of all the changes that I have requested. When we received our video, it was placed in wooden case with our names and wedding date engraved! They also gave complimentary Cord 3 Films cookies...perfect to munch on while we watched our wedding video! :) The 8 minute highlight clip looked like a trailer and our wedding video looked like an actual movie! The shots were so crisp and lively. Both our parents were moved into tears when they watched our video. For us, our wedding video is more than a keepsake. Every year on our anniversary when we watch our video, we will feel like newlyweds. Thank you to Cord 3 Films (Glen, Violet, Dan, Kristi) for beautifully capturing our wedding day!
  • Nehal
    Nehal Married on 04/18/2015
    Cord 3 Films are amazing.

From the moment we began our conversation about working together until the last moment of the wedding, they were amazing.

I had chosen Cord 3 Films based on their style of videography. I loved how they would tell a story through the clips / film of the day and wanted that for myself. And let me tell you... they delivered! My video is amazing and I can't stop watching it.

The day of the wedding, I knew they would come through and capture all the right moments. We had 3 videographers and they worked seamlessly with my photographer. Even though I knew they were there... I also didn't know they were there... does that make sense? I never felt as if they were invading my space but I had completely faith that they were getting all the moments through out the day.

I can't say enough about how amazing of a team they were and the final product just made me smile and cry (a good cry).

Kristin Married on 12/27/2014
    What can we say? Glen, Violet, Lisa, and Dan were such a pleasure to deal with...the made us laugh, captured all the important moments, and were virtually invisible while doing it. Get Cord3 to do your wedding!!
  • User2032532 2+ years ago
    The Cord 3 Team was fantastic. They were communicative, thorough and flexible right up until the day of the wedding. While they had certain recommendations for us, they were completely flexible and accommodating to our particular wedding and what worked for us. They were friendly, discreet, worked seamlessly with our photographer throughout the entire day. We received a clip from the wedding just weeks after and our video arrived in 2 months! We are thrilled with the quality of the video and sound. The editing was precise and beautifully captured the day. Thank you, Cord 3!
  • User2561061 2+ years ago
    Just wanted to let you know that we were in bed the entire weekend and all throughout the "blizzard" watching ALL the video's you guys captured of our special day... and from all angles!! You guys did such an amazing job, we are extremely thankful we chose Cord 3 to record all the little and big moments from our wedding day.

We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives and will share them with our families and g-d willing our future kids and grand kids... We also really enjoyed the beautiful blog post you put together, it was perfect. All around great job, great team, and masterful art work!!

Can't thank you enough...
  • User2560658 2+ years ago
    We couldn't have been happier with the videography that Glen and Violet provided for our wedding. On the wedding day, they arrived early and had a well executed plan for the day. Their kindness and easy-going nature was very much appreciated. However, the best part was when we received our wedding video in the mail. We were so blown away at how beautiful the video was - we stayed up all night watching both the highlights video and the raw footage, reliving the entire day. I would 100% recommend them to any of my friends or family.
  • User2560440 2+ years ago
    Our wedding video came out so perfect and we couldn’t be happier. Cord 3 Fulms is truly the best at what they do and we are so happy that they captured our special day in a way that we can cherish forever
    Dana Married on 10/18/2013
    Thank you and your team for capturing the many special moments of our big day. We had such a fun time getting the video started before the wedding and were so glad you were there to film the rest. The video is fantastic and we couldn’t be happier with your work. Thanks for being a big part of our day!
    Erin Married on 09/07/2013
    Our video is an amazing record of our day. Violet was super sweet and professional, and their high quality film not only captured our day but told our story. I shared our short film (which I cherish and always will) on Facebook and have had strangers on the street tell me how amazing it was. The full length film was so well done, with an artistic style and music that makes it so much fun to watch! We can't thank-or recommend them enough!
    Jess Married on 08/17/2013
    Can't praise the Cord3 Films team enough for their amazing work. My husband and I hired Violet, Glen and the gang for our wedding this summer and we are exceptionally pleased with the outcome. Our wedding video is a little 4-minute slice of happiness!
    From the moment we made contact with Cord3, they exuded professionalism, creativity and enthusiasm. They were not only lovely to work with, they were able to capture the most amazing, important moments from the BEST day of our lives and have provided us with a memento that we can show to our children some day. We loved everything about our video and we're so thrilled to get to relive our wedding, in 4 perfect minutes, whenever we want. THANK YOU, Cord3 Films!
    Jaimee Married on 07/27/2013
    I knew from the moment we sat down with Glen and Violet they would be perfect videographers for us. They were easygoing, fun, and their work is absolutely incredible. My wedding was on July 27, 2013 in Philadelphia. They captured every detail of our wedding in the most beautiful way. The dvd is a keepsake my husband and I will cherish forever. They really captured the essence of our wedding from the vows and heartfelt speeches to the lighthearted moments on the dance floor and in the photobooth. It really is like watching a movie (except better) because it was our wedding day! Thank you to the entire Cord 3 Films crew for their professionalism and enthusiastic personalities. Not to mention, they worked perfectly with our photographers to create a masterpiece. I always share the short wedding vignette with friends, and they are completely in awe of their work.