Amanda Atoori Beauty Artistry

Sewell, NJ View map

My name is Amanda Atoori and I have been a licensed cosmetologist in New Jersey for 22 years. I'm an award winning on location hairstylist and makeup artist servicing NJ/PA/DE. I have worked in a salon for 16 years of my career doing hair designing, hair coloring, formal styles, makeup and many other services. In Feburary of 2014, I decided to branch out on my own and open Amanda Atoori Beauty Artistry.

I love working with my clients especially on special occasions like weddings, prom and other events. I've always enjoyed making people beautiful on very important days in their lives.

So I thought I would continue my career doing so. I am looking forward to the future and making many more events a day to remember!!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Elena
    Elena S. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful job!

My bridesmaids and I just couldn’t have been happier with the look Amanda created! She did an absolutely wonderful job with updos, half-up styles and beautiful make up. I had about 8 girls to do and they totally got the job done!! Definitely recommend!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely the Best!!!

Amanda was just amazing at her job!!!! She made me feel very confident, and is very organized. When planning a wedding it’s great to have a vendor that helps you not make your planning harder. I’m grateful to have hired her for my wedding day hair. She’s absolutely amazing at updos!
  • Renee
    Renee P. Married on 11/13/2020

Simply the BEST!

Amanda is seriously the BEST! I have now worked with her multiple times in various weddings and knew she would be the one to help me on my wedding day! Even when we ran into a minor bump in the road, she was still able to save the day and make my wedding day unforgettable! She's truly a professional and does amazing work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Anastasia Hanney Photography Anastasia Hanney Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda always does such a beautiful job. She's skilled, professional, pleasant and I never hesitate in recommending her to any of my brides!

Ryan Eda Photography Ryan Eda Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda is one of the best make up artists that I know. She has a unique skill of putting clients at ease and relax while she does her magic. Highly recommended for all brides looking for a talented make up artist with excellent customer service!

Cord 3 Films Cord 3 Films Wedding Videographers

Amanda has done my hair and make up for so many special occasions. I wouldn't trust anyone else! She is an artist at what she does, and I always feel beautiful when she's finished! Personally, she is one of the most kind and caring people I have ever met. She puts her heart into all she does!

29 Mullen Dr. Sicklerville NJ 08081 Sewell, NJ, 08081
6096171998
Location of (Amanda Atoori Beauty Artistry)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding