I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

Barrington, NJ View map Visit website

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP is a professional traveling wedding hair and makeup team based out of Barrington, New Jersey, just 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. The talented team provides high-quality makeup and professional hairstyling so that their clients look and feel their best. Lead cosmetologist Casey Dickerson describes her company’s mission as enhancing the natural beauty and boosting the inner-confidence of to-be-weds on their special days.

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP offers several beauty, makeup, and hair services for soon-to-be newlyweds and their wedding parties. Casey and her team invite you to meet them for a consultation to design a look unique to your style and preferences. Before the big day, they offer hair and makeup trials to ensure that the plan aligns with your vision. The skilled cosmetologists are happy to provide airbrush, eye, and contour makeup as well as fake lashes. They can pamper you with a blowout along with hair extensions, cuts, and coloring according to your preferences. On the big day, the team can travel to your venue and transform your locks into an updo or style it with texture.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing job!

I have had the pleasure to have Casey do my make up not only for my own wedding but also as a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding. Both times she has been nothing short of amazing! She does an impeccable job and is quick and efficient. I completely trust her and she was incredibly flexible and responsive. Emily also did my hair for my wedding and they make an awesome team! All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and couldn’t have been happier.

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Ahh!! Love the picture!! Soo beautiful! Thank you for being so awesome to work with and for your kind review! I hope I get to work with you again down the road for another friend's wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • JESSICA
    Jessica M. Married on 10/03/2021

Best decision!

These girls are fantastic.... No, they're beyond fantastic!! Not only did I put them to the test with a venue and start time that had us getting ready at 6 am, but they showed up with smiles and made us all feel so beautiful. I had no idea where to start when it came to a make-up vendor, but I'm glad my search lead me to them. HIGHLY recommend - I have never felt so pretty and I'm talking even the next morning I still looked complete. Don't keep looking..just book these girls!!
    Marie L. Married on 08/22/2021

Wonderful experience!

They were so wonderful to work with. They arrived promptly at our agreed upon time and go to work right away. I had 9 people get hair and makeup and they worked so efficiently that we finished early which was great to have some time to relax before the rest of the busy day. All my girls looked amazing and i was so happy with my hair and makeup for my big day! Would recommend them to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

15 photos · 05/24/2019
  • Erin & Seth
    40 photos · 06/10/2017

Creations by Mia Creations by Mia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Casey has a natural born talent that no one can ever match! Her make-up skills surpass anyone I've ever seen and her personality is so inviting and will brighten up any room. I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding day, as she takes so much pride, love and care in making each of her clients feel beautiful for any occasion!! Casey is definitely the Master of her craft!!

Abbey Bradshaw Photography Abbey Bradshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had my hair and makeup done by Casey for personal photo shoots and I also recommend her team to all my brides! She does an amazing job and will make you feel absolutely beautiful on you wedding day!

Cheers 2 U Events Cheers 2 U Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Casey through a friend of mine. Casey is extremely talented in both hair and makeup. She is always professional, and gets the job done! Anytime I have someone who needs hair/makeup in the New Jersey area when I'm booked, I always recommend them to Casey!

302 w 3rd ave Barrington, NJ, 08007
Location of (I DO HAIR & MAKEUP)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding