2 Sarnesfield Way, Medford, NJ 08055 Map · Phone number

About Caitlin Scott Photography

Caitlin Scott Photography is a full-service photography studio based out of Southern New Jersey but travels to any location. With a background in event planning, Caitlin knows how important your wedding day is to you and your fiance. Whether its capturing the first dance, the first look or the creative details of the day, we're there to document your entire day in a very photojournalistic and candid way. It's your day, so while you're enjoying yourself, we're photographing the moments that make up your entire wedding!

Deliverables: Albums, Prints, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Etc.

For more information or a custom quote contact us at cait@caitlinscottphotography.com

Follow Caitlin Scott Photography on

Caitlin Scott Photography 3
Caitlin Scott Photography 4
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/24/2018

So Talented! Fantastic Photos!!

Caitlin was amazing! Not only does she take beautiful photos but she takes over as mother hen when she needs too. She was the one who knew how to attach my veil and bustle my gown. She was the one who had fabric wipes on her and scrubbed my dress when my flowers left a mark. Caitlin makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We were in a rush for time during cocktail hour for family formals. She handled the whole thing so well and we got so many great photos! I am incredibly thankful for her and her expertise. I would not use any other photographer, in this area, after my experience with her.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Caitlin Scott Photography 5
    Caitlin Scott Photography 6
    Caitlin Scott Photography 7
    Caitlin Scott Photography 8

Gina · Married on 02/04/2017

Stop what you're doing and find a reason to get professional photos take. Then call Caitlin. She made our wedding day incredible. As the bride I was her focus all day and she truly made sure that I was happy with everything. She had no problem doing the dirty work to get the job done - including stopping traffic and sitting in a pile of leaves.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Sami · Married on 09/19/2015

Caitlin was an absolute pleasure to work with from the second we reached out to her. Her bubbly and friendly personality made this whole process extremely comfortable and easy. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and kept us filled in every step of the way. The day of our wedding, she was on time and ready to go snapping away, catching all of the perfect shots. There are not enough words to express how ecstatic we are with all of the pictures, and there is a TON! The turnaround time was quicker than we would have imagined. She did an incredible job capturing every detail of our wedding day. I felt like I’ve known Caitlin all of my life when we first met the day of the wedding because she’s just so personable. She kept me happy and smiling every snap of the way. She has an incredible talent and we are so happy we booked Caitlin to capture the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Award

Caitlin Scott Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• A Garden Party
    A Garden Party Wedding Florists

We love working with Caitlin! She always has a smile on her face and her camera ready to capture an amazing moment or detail. Any bride would be lucky to have her! Looking forward to the next time Cait!

• 2 Sarnesfield Way Medford, 08055 See on map