A Garden Party

Elmer, NJ View map

$3,500 Typical Price

A Garden Party florist is owned by a sister duo with a young, fresh outlook on floral design. We pride ourselves in creating unique floral designs, and utilizing flowers in every way possible. A Garden Party believes that a special floral experience can enhance your special day, creating memories that you will always cherish. If you would like to see your floral vision come to life, please take this time to browse our NEW website and contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Connor L. Married on 07/31/2021

Perfect Wedding Florist!

Mary and Dawn at A Garden Party went above and beyond to make our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! They were super easy to work with for booking, brainstorming, and planning. When Covid hit, they made it easy for us to reschedule to a new date a year later. In terms of design/flower selection, my partner and I had a loose sense of what we wanted, but were hugely appreciative of the professional advice we got from the team at A Garden Party. By the way, they bring so much more to the table than just flowers - for our event, they brought TONS of greenery (per our request), gorgeous flowers, beautiful candles/votives, a terrarium card-holder, and an incredible vintage mirror perfectly printed with our table assignments. And beyond just what they brought, their people are amazing - they precisely arranged and draped greenery from the rafters of our venue, getting it all done the morning of the wedding. 10/10, would recommend! Thanks Mary, Dawn, and team!
  • Daysha
    Daysha P. Married on 07/11/2021

My Floral Dream Come True

I'm lost in my own words, please stop your florist search here. The flowers were beautiful and they smelled incredible, I don't have much to say because their art speaks for them. STOP YOUR SEARCH AND BOOK WITH THEM. Thank you guys sooo soo soo much!!
    Nicole P. Married on 05/23/2021

Best Florist

A Garden Party was an absolute dream to work with especially with all the curve balls Covid kept throwing our way. They stuck with me through three different wedding dates, multiple color theme changes as the dates changes and even venue switches. Dawn and Mary make a great team. Dawn is so organized and was always for quick to respond. Mary’s creativity was unbelievable and she brought my vision to life. The wedding coordinators and guest at the wedding were all very impressed by the décor. We heard many times that night that it was the best that many people have ever seen. You won’t be disappointed if you book A Garden Party is was my best decision. Thank You again Mary, Dawn and Team for making my wedding day beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

31 photos · 10/10/2017
  • Jason & Elliot
    26 photos · 05/07/2016

Serena Star Photography Serena Star Photography Wedding Photographers

A Garden Party is always amazing to work with. They have an incredible eye for detail. I know that anytime I work with them, I'm going to have absolutely gorgeous flowers to photograph!

Yana Shellman Photography Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary's flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!! The quality, the look, the style - everything is impeccable! And she not only puts together amazing pieces out of any flowers you wish, she also grows her own flowers to use in her bouquets! She is simply amazing and you will love your decor if you hire her!

AlimarioPhoto LLC AlimarioPhoto LLC Wedding Photographers

Mary, Dawn and their team of florists are simply the best. I've always been amazed at how original and unique their arrangements are. Brides are always gasping for air when they first see their bouquets. I highly recommend A Garden Party to everyone, especially to future brides.

567 Route 40 Elmer, NJ, 08318
Location of (A Garden Party)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding