295 Shirley Rd, Elmer, NJ 08318 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 103
  • Real Weddings 3

About A Garden Party

A Garden Party florist is owned by a sister duo with a young, fresh outlook on floral design. We pride ourselves in creating unique floral designs, and utilizing flowers in every way possible. A Garden Party believes that a special floral experience can enhance your special day, creating memories that you will always cherish. If you would like to see your floral vision come to life, please take this time to browse our NEW website and contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow A Garden Party on

mary coombs favorites 0006
A Garden Party
4a8d3e54ff0c451a The Inn at Fernbrook Farms Wedding by Michelle Lange Photography 199
elvirakalvistephotography flowersjennyeric 13
emily wolfe favorites 0002
blograchelpearlmanphotography 236
bridegroom 0046
A Garden Party
a garden party the more we see photography
rachelle ceremony

A Garden Party 6
A Garden Party 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

The best in the business

It took me so long to write this review because I couldn't find the words to describe how incredible and talented the entire team at A Garden Party is. They can do the most creative and unique floral designs I've ever seen. When I saw them at a wedding show, I was so blown away that I said when it came time for me to choose a florist, it would be them no matter what. But somehow they ended up being so much more than I thought. When I sat down with Mary to just brainstorm, I loved her passion for what she does. It was incredibly inspiring. She took my ideas and turned them into beautiful works of art - she was so creative that I picked my theme, colors, and decor decisions for my wedding at that meeting. A Garden Party gave me the wedding inspiration I needed! Then, when it came to day-of, they did such a beautiful job that I'm still comprehending it. From my sweetheart table to the window florals to the bouquets to the arch, A Garden Party gave me the most beautiful wedding. It felt like a fairytale. People were obsessed - everyone took pictures with the arch, and even now, two months later, we are still getting calls and comments on how perfect the flowers were. People keep saying, including men, they've never seen more impressive, beautiful, stunning flowers. I have recommended them to everyone I know, and if you want the best in the biz, A Garden Party is it.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    A Garden Party 12
    A Garden Party 13
    A Garden Party 14

Allison Roditi · Married on 05/31/2019

Created Wedding of our Dreams!!!

Mary and Dawn were absolutely the best. They have an amazing staff that set up for our day, and prior to that, Mary and Dawn worked with us to create our dream wedding. They loved to play with fun colors like I do, and every aspect of the day was designed with attention to detail. Our picture frame that was the backdrop for the ceremony was standout, and the rest of the décor and florals were fantastic. They even created a fabulous vibe at the pool where we hosted our reception, including floating décor with flowers and fairy lights. It was a magical day made even more special by this team.

Sent on 06/05/2019

A Garden Party's reply:

It really was magic Allison! You let us run wild with the flowers and we loved every second of it! Can't wait to relive the love via pics, please send us the goodies soon! X0 - Mary

Jaclyn Brutsche · Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Day

I got married on 5/31/19 at Running Deer Golf Club and was fortunate enough to have A Garden Party completely TRANSFORM the venue into everything I dreamed I wanted and more! Seriously Mary and Dawn are the experts when it comes to all things flowers and weddings. From booking to executing our vision, they made the process so smooth and effortless. Linking to my Pinterest page was amazing to express my ideas to them and they knew exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Mary went ABOVE and BEYOND to leave no detail unnoticed or touched with greenery and flowers. The space looked breathtaking and felt magical. I'm so grateful for all of their hard work making our day feel like it was the only day that mattered.I cannot recommend A Garden Party enough. They truly made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Garden Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing your experience with others, we loved designing for you and your flower loving family! It means a lot to us that you had the perfect day, it was a really lovely event at Running Deer and we were honored to be a part of it.
    xo- Mary

A Garden Party FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Serena Star Photography
    Serena Star Photography Wedding Photographers

A Garden Party is always amazing to work with. They have an incredible eye for detail. I know that anytime I work with them, I'm going to have absolutely gorgeous flowers to photograph!

• Yana Shellman Photography
    Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary's flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!! The quality, the look, the style - everything is impeccable! And she not only puts together amazing pieces out of any flowers you wish, she also grows her own flowers to use in her bouquets! She is simply amazing and you will love your decor if you hire her!

• AlimarioPhoto LLC
    AlimarioPhoto LLC Wedding Photographers

Mary, Dawn and their team of florists are simply the best. I've always been amazed at how original and unique their arrangements are. Brides are always gasping for air when they first see their bouquets. I highly recommend A Garden Party to everyone, especially to future brides.

• 295 Shirley Rd Elmer, 08318 See on map