A Garden Party

Elmer, NJ View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

A Garden Party florist is owned by a sister duo with a young, fresh outlook on floral design. We pride ourselves in creating unique floral designs, and utilizing flowers in every way possible. A Garden Party believes that a special floral experience can enhance your special day, creating memories that you will always cherish. If you would like to see your floral vision come to life, please take this time to browse our NEW website and contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah C. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning and amazing wedding flowers

Our planner Michael Emens, from “Weddings down the Shore” recommended A Garden Party. After looking through their Instagram and website, we knew we needed to meet them! And they didn’t disappoint - after our first meeting, we walked away excited and confident, knowing that Dawn and her team at A Garden Party would bring our wedding day vision to life. We are forever grateful that everything about our wedding day was absolutely amazing, down to the littlest detail. Using local blooms and design elements that blended perfectly with the background of Willow Creek Winery, the end result was beyond amazing - people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers, greenery, lanterns and centerpieces were so stunning and absolutely beautiful. They even made a little boutonniere and a beautiful flower collar for our golden retrievers. If you want a team that is full of passion and creativity, then you need A Garden Party!
  • Dan
    Dan S. Married on 09/01/2022

Breathtaking Execution - Stunning Work

Being the groom in my wedding, I was very handsoff for the floral arrangement. I'll be honest that I had no idea how much flowers cost and was a bit surprised by the final amount. After seeing A Garden Party's work, I would say we got a heck of a deal. The transformation of an ordinary wedding tent into a truly breathtaking a magical space was incredible. When I walked into the tent, I was left with my mouth on the floor. Additionally, we had a mantap (hopa) for our ceremony which was quite possibly the most stunning thing I have ever seen. The amount of compliments I received and the line to simply take photos in front it shows just how magnificent a job they did. I could not endorse this company more. 11/10
    Megan V. Married on 05/21/2022

The absolute BEST!

Dawn, Mary, and the rest of the Garden Party team are truly the BEST of the best. From our very first meeting they were IN CHARGE, organized, and fun to work with - everything a bride-to-be wants in a vendor! Throughout the planning process, Dawn and Mary were quick to respond to all questions, communicated with us the entire way, and met with us to ensure they understood our vision. Their work goes far beyond florals, as they also created beautiful signs, seating charts, table decorations, and more. My husband and I often talked about how lucky we felt to have found Dawn and Mary and how impressive they were to work with. On wedding day, the Garden Party team was on time and truly transformed our venue space into the most beautiful secret garden. It was absolutely breathtaking! We talked about their work all night and received endless complements. We truly could not have found a better florist and feel so so lucky to have worked with A Garden Party.
  • illustration stars

31 photos · 10/10/2017
Jason & Elliot
26 photos · 05/07/2016

Serena Star Photography Serena Star Photography Wedding Photographers

A Garden Party is always amazing to work with. They have an incredible eye for detail. I know that anytime I work with them, I'm going to have absolutely gorgeous flowers to photograph!

Yana Shellman Photography Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary's flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!! The quality, the look, the style - everything is impeccable! And she not only puts together amazing pieces out of any flowers you wish, she also grows her own flowers to use in her bouquets! She is simply amazing and you will love your decor if you hire her!

AlimarioPhoto LLC AlimarioPhoto LLC Wedding Photographers

Mary, Dawn and their team of florists are simply the best. I've always been amazed at how original and unique their arrangements are. Brides are always gasping for air when they first see their bouquets. I highly recommend A Garden Party to everyone, especially to future brides.

Running Deer Golf Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings
Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

567 Route 40 Elmer, NJ, 08318
Location of (A Garden Party)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding