211 N. Synnott Ave., Wenonah, NJ 08090 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About AlimarioPhoto LLC

AlimarioPhoto LLC is a photography company located in Wenonah, New Jersey, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. Using a variety of skills and techniques that have been honed after years of practice, the company strives to capture every meaningful moment throughout each couple’s big day. Terence Alimario is the company’s owner and main operator. With a Master’s Degree in Fine Arts and Painting, Terrence's dedicated, artistic, and spontaneous style allows him to create unique images that can be cherished for many years to come.

AlimarioPhoto LLC provides couples with a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, multiple-location sessions, boudoir sessions, albums, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, and additional hours. Additional photographic items and final format items available include but are not limited to:

• Canvases

AlimarioPhoto LLC 6
AlimarioPhoto LLC 7

Heather Durante · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

T was amazing! Our photos turned out to be absolutely stunning! There are so many good ones that I can't even decide which one is my favorite. T did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding. He was upbeat, professional, and listened to everything we wanted. My favorite thing was that he made me and my bridesmaids laugh constantly which made our pictures turn out fantastic! If you want a great photographer do not hesitate to hire him!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Shipton · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Photos!

T is a phenomenal photographer! A friend of mine recommended him to me after she used him for her wedding and I definitely was not disappointed with my experience working with him. T was extremely organized and created a timeline which was helpful for knowing when certain pictures would be taken throughout the day. He has a relaxed and cheerful personality, which definitely helps ease any anxiety. I felt so comfortable with him and so did my husband and bridal party members! He kept us laughing the entire time and he really captured every magical moment of our wedding day! Our pictures are gorgeous! There were a few poses that I was unsure of, but I knew that I could put my faith in T. Ironically, those poses turned out to be some of my favorite pictures! My husband and I are extremely pleased with our pictures and our family and friends keep raving about them as well! T is very professional and everyone that he encountered on my wedding day truly enjoyed his company! Definitely book T as your photographer! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    AlimarioPhoto LLC 8

AlimarioPhoto LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Running Deer Golf Club
    Running Deer Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Where do we begin?! T's talent continues to blow our mind with every wedding he shoots at our facilities! He not only takes gorgeous photos of our couples but offers top notch service!

• A Garden Party
    A Garden Party Wedding Florists

We are happy to recommend T to our clients. He is a true professional! We have had the pleasure of working with him many times and we always enjoy admiring his work. We especially love how thorough he is, never missing a detail!

• BME Event Group
    BME Event Group Wedding DJs

When I first met T I thought he was a guest with a cool camera because he blended right in with the guests. That was a long time ago and I've worked with him numerous times since. He's always very professional and interacts very well with the bridal party and guests. His work is amazing too which always helps!

• 211 N. Synnott Ave. Wenonah, NJ, 08090 See on map