40-220
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Madison

The Madison ensures a very special day, full of cherished memories to last a lifetime!

The Madison

An Amazing Choice...A must see before you book!

The Madison is a sophisticated and elegant, contemporary venue. Our wedding coordinator ensures total attention to every couple's special day. The Madison's award-winning cuisine is created by South Jersey Top Chef Jack Connor. Beautiful indoor/outdoor photo settings. The separate WineCellar is perfect for intimate weddings (or showers and rehearsal dinners.)

P: 856-764-4444, Ext. 102

Outside Cake (6)
Specialty Wine (6)
Cash Bar (2)
Buffet (1)

I love the Madison!! From the moment I viewed their website I knew I had to have my wedding here. The staff was engaging, kind, attentive and professional from beginning to end. The venue is beautiful! The food is amazing! The venue was more than affordable. The Madison exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. My only disappointment was that it eventually came to an end. I received plenty of compliments from my guests and they in turn have stated they were planning their future events at the Madison. Whether you're going for dinner, planning a wedding or other event, I 100% recommend the Madison.

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our wedding (the ceremony and reception) at The Madison on December 30, 2017 and I could not be more pleased with the way our wedding turned out. The first time we visited The Madison in our search for wedding venues, I knew I had found the place for us. I had envisioned getting married in front of a fireplace, and the outdoor courtyard was the perfect spot. Mother Nature had other plans, however, and it snowed the morning of the wedding. With the fireplace indoors, I was still able to have the intimate ceremony in front of the fireplace. One of the reasons I chose to get married around the holidays was because of the lights and decorations. The Madison did not disappoint! With a number of lit trees, garland, and beautiful holiday decorations, in addition to our own decorations, it was magical inside. I loved the fact that we were able to use the restaurant area for cocktail hour while the reception area was being set up. I knew how good the food was going to be from the complementary tasting we had months before and because anyone who had ever been to a wedding there always said, "The food there is so good!" when they found our where we were having our reception. Those sentiments were confirmed by the compliments of so many of the wedding guests. When we started this whole process, nine months before the wedding, we were working with Jessica. About a month before the wedding, we discovered that she was no longer with the company and we would be working with Laura and Lexie. I have to say that I was initially shocked and upset at this turn of events, but I had nothing to fear. Laura and Lexie did an amazing job picking up the planning without missing a beat. They ensured that everything was executed perfectly and Lexie made sure that we were happy throughout the entire evening. I couldn't have asked for more. My only wish is that I could go back to that night and do it all again!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

The Madison Pricing

1 VIDEO

Events

33 Lafayette Street, Riverside, NJ 08075   See On Map
856-764-4444 (phone)
The Madison is a wedding venue from Southern New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia , and Northern New Jersey, and Central New jersey . The Madison is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Southern New Jersey wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in unique and exclusive wedding receptions, boutique styling .