Enola, PA 17025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About Tina Jay Photography

I am a wedding photographer in the Harrisburg area, but I am available for travel anywhere! I have the best job in the world, and I am absolutely in love with capturing one of the most important days in couples' lives. I strive to stay on the more photojournalistic side of photography - I like to capture the true emotion as it occurs throughout the day, rather than making everything posed. I like to stay in the background, and certainly won't be in your face with a camera all day, asking you to smile and look at me. I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to contact me at tina@tinajayphotography.com!

Follow Tina Jay Photography on

Tina Jay Photography 6
Tina Jay Photography 7

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer!

Tina was hands down the greatest photographer we could have chosen for our big day! Tina was absolutely the sweetest and most genuine person we worked with! She was on time with every response, professional but also had fun with the work she does, and personalized everything! You’d be right in every way hiring her as your wedding photographer!

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Tina Jay Photography is amazing! From the minute I saw her photos, I knew I had to book her for our wedding day. She surpassed all of my expectations :) We were nervous about being in front of the camera, but Tina is so nice and just a genuinely good person - my husband and I felt totally comfortable posing with her by the end of our engagement shoot. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are SO GORGEOUS! She had them finished and ready for us so incredibly fast, and the slide show she created made everyone in my family tear up. Tina is the perfect mix of professional and easygoing. I would recommend her to anyone!

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Tina was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and she couldn't have been a more perfect match for us. She's organized (but yet very laid back and so sweet), so thoughtful (she sent us a thorough welcome package after we chose her for our wedding, then sent an adorable movie date night package a few months later) and her photos are absolutely gorgeous. There were a few photographers attending our wedding as guests, and they were impressed by Tina and her assistants' techniques for taking such thoughtful, intimate shots without being obtrusive to the guests or getting in the way of any action.

Only a few days after our wedding, Tina had posted a beautiful blog post about our wedding with a slideshow of our photos - she seemed truly as excited to show us the shots as we were to receive them! I can't imagine a better experience. Thank you, Tina, for making our day so special!

Tina Jay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• A Garden Party
    A Garden Party Wedding Florists

A fun, professional, talented gal - my #1 recommendation to all my brides! Love her casual and easy style, her ability to capture hidden expressions is priceless! Works hard and it pays off, her work speaks for itself. I can't wait to work with her again!

• Enola, 17025 See on map