Enola, PA 17025 Map · Phone number

About Tina Jay Photography

I am a wedding photographer in the Harrisburg area, but I am available for travel anywhere! I have the best job in the world, and I am absolutely in love with capturing one of the most important days in couples' lives. I strive to stay on the more photojournalistic side of photography - I like to capture the true emotion as it occurs throughout the day, rather than making everything posed. I like to stay in the background, and certainly won't be in your face with a camera all day, asking you to smile and look at me. I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to contact me at tina@tinajayphotography.com!

Follow Tina Jay Photography on

Tina Jay Photography 6
Tina Jay Photography 7

Katie Robinson · Married on 08/06/2019

Beyond Happy!!

I can honestly say that booking Tina to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! I stressed so much about booking a photographer because I wanted to make sure the pictures came out perfectly, but with Tina, I did not have to worry at all! She was so organized and helped us at every step of the planning process. She checked in with us frequently leading up to the big day, and made sure the day of went so smoothly. She is so fun and easy to work with, and made us feel instantly at ease when we got in front of the camera. But most importantly, every single photo she took was absolutely beautiful and captured so many little candid moments that we will cherish forever. I am so grateful for Tina and I can't recommend her enough. You will not regret working with her!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Tina Jay Photography 12
    Tina Jay Photography 13

Joey Goldberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect wedding photographer

If you want your wedding day captured perfectly by a wonderful person and artist, look no further than Tina. We couldn't be happier with the photos from both our engagement shoot and wedding, we have more favorites than we could have ever expected. Working with Tina is a breeze, she makes even the most camera shy person feel comfortable and look natural. She's incredibly accommodating, kind, and fun to be around. She and her team are top notch, do yourself a favor and use Tina, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Tina Jay Photography 14
    Tina Jay Photography 15
    Tina Jay Photography 16
    Tina Jay Photography 17

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing to work with!

Tina is absolutely amazing to work with- we loved from our initial phone conference with her and wanted to sign her immediately! Not only has she taken amazing engagement photos, but she has also sent us little packages along the way to help us out and keep us stress free. I can’t wait to see the photos she will take out our wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Tina Jay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• A Garden Party
    A Garden Party Wedding Florists

A fun, professional, talented gal - my #1 recommendation to all my brides! Love her casual and easy style, her ability to capture hidden expressions is priceless! Works hard and it pays off, her work speaks for itself. I can't wait to work with her again!

• Enola, 17025 See on map