Tina Jay Photography Reviews

Tina Jay Photography 6
Tina Jay Photography 7

Katie Robinson · Married on 08/06/2019

Beyond Happy!!

I can honestly say that booking Tina to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! I stressed so much about booking a photographer because I wanted to make sure the pictures came out perfectly, but with Tina, I did not have to worry at all! She was so organized and helped us at every step of the planning process. She checked in with us frequently leading up to the big day, and made sure the day of went so smoothly. She is so fun and easy to work with, and made us feel instantly at ease when we got in front of the camera. But most importantly, every single photo she took was absolutely beautiful and captured so many little candid moments that we will cherish forever. I am so grateful for Tina and I can't recommend her enough. You will not regret working with her!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Tina Jay Photography 12
    Tina Jay Photography 13

Joey Goldberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect wedding photographer

If you want your wedding day captured perfectly by a wonderful person and artist, look no further than Tina. We couldn't be happier with the photos from both our engagement shoot and wedding, we have more favorites than we could have ever expected. Working with Tina is a breeze, she makes even the most camera shy person feel comfortable and look natural. She's incredibly accommodating, kind, and fun to be around. She and her team are top notch, do yourself a favor and use Tina, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Tina Jay Photography 14
    Tina Jay Photography 15
    Tina Jay Photography 16
    Tina Jay Photography 17

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing to work with!

Tina is absolutely amazing to work with- we loved from our initial phone conference with her and wanted to sign her immediately! Not only has she taken amazing engagement photos, but she has also sent us little packages along the way to help us out and keep us stress free. I can’t wait to see the photos she will take out our wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Lauren Zamonski · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful Photography!

From our initial phone call, we knew Tina would be the perfect fit for our wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to work with- she checked up on us regularly throughout the wedding planning process, was laid back & such fun to work with! Our engagement and wedding photos are stunning and our family & friends continue to rave about them. We would highly recommend Tina Jay Photography for your wedding needs!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer!

Tina was hands down the greatest photographer we could have chosen for our big day! Tina was absolutely the sweetest and most genuine person we worked with! She was on time with every response, professional but also had fun with the work she does, and personalized everything! You’d be right in every way hiring her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Tina Jay Photography is amazing! From the minute I saw her photos, I knew I had to book her for our wedding day. She surpassed all of my expectations :) We were nervous about being in front of the camera, but Tina is so nice and just a genuinely good person - my husband and I felt totally comfortable posing with her by the end of our engagement shoot. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are SO GORGEOUS! She had them finished and ready for us so incredibly fast, and the slide show she created made everyone in my family tear up. Tina is the perfect mix of professional and easygoing. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Tina was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and she couldn't have been a more perfect match for us. She's organized (but yet very laid back and so sweet), so thoughtful (she sent us a thorough welcome package after we chose her for our wedding, then sent an adorable movie date night package a few months later) and her photos are absolutely gorgeous. There were a few photographers attending our wedding as guests, and they were impressed by Tina and her assistants' techniques for taking such thoughtful, intimate shots without being obtrusive to the guests or getting in the way of any action.

Only a few days after our wedding, Tina had posted a beautiful blog post about our wedding with a slideshow of our photos - she seemed truly as excited to show us the shots as we were to receive them! I can't imagine a better experience. Thank you, Tina, for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/16/2018

Tina was my favorite vendor to work with during our planning.. by far! Not only was she kind, calm, & professional, she was so quick to respond to questions and even surprised us with special mail just to make the experience even more exciting! A friend had used Tina years ago and the moment I saw her work, I knew she would be the right choice. Boy was I right... the results are stunning. She makes it feel effortless and captured my favorite photos of our day without us even knowing it. Perfect mix of traditional posed shots and candids (my fav). I can't recommend Tina enough.... she was THE BEST.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Tina Jay Photography 23
    Tina Jay Photography 24
    Tina Jay Photography 25

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

We LOVED having Tina as our photographer. She was extremely professional and very comfortable to work with. My husband and I are not the most natural in front of a camera, but at our engagement shoot Tina was able to give us tips on how to pose and made us feel totally at ease! On the day of our wedding Tina arrived even before the time planned and was super helpful with scheduling all of the details. She was extremely responsive whenever I'd email her and she had our pictures ready within two weeks of our wedding! Her photos were STUNNING and she captured SUCH special moments--some that happened in the blink of an eye--so I'm not quite sure how she even did it! Tina--thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Tina was amazing! She captured our day better than I could have ever imagined. She was on top of everything and got incredible shots. So happy I got lucky enough to snag her for our day early!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Leevon · Married on 06/24/2017

Tina Jay Photography was my dream photographer for our wedding day and she didn't disappoint! Tina and her assistant did a fantastic job on the big day- they were professional, easy going, worked great with our other vendors and made us feel comfortable and stress free.
    Not only was communication prior to the wedding prompt (her surprise mail is always fun and sweet too!) but after the wedding Tina was so prompt with getting us sneak peaks and our photos were all complete before we even got back from our honeymoon, AWESOME!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Tina is the most organized photographer I've ever met! She prepared a day-of flow and also reminded me of to-do's as the date approached. She has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. She is kind, warm, and a brilliant photographer!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

TinaJay Photography did a phenomenal job capturing our big day. She made me feel at ease during the entire process. She is very organized and professional. Our friends and family were amazed by how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. I would highly recommend Tina for any event and she was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Leeann · Married on 04/29/2017

Tina was wonderful and has continued to me wonderful. Her work is on point and she is very professional. I highly recommend Tina to all my clients that I see daily.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't stop raving about how amazing Tina was in capturing our wedding day. She was so incredibly easy to work with, super organized and seamlessly went through the day capturing my new husband and I with our family and friends. The pictures turned out absolutely stunning and I'm so excited to have these images to always serve as a reminder of our big day! You will LOVE working with Tina and she will capture your day perfectly.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

From first interaction to engagement photos to wedding prep to the actual wedding day, Tina was nothing but professional, thoughtful, organized and easy to work with. Tina's attention to detail and photography skills shined through each picture we received. She truly captured the love in the room on our special day.

Sent on 01/22/2017

I LOVE Tina Jay Photography! I would highly recommend using her services for your big day! She was so professional, personable, easy to work with, nice, understanding and so so easy to contact! She offers a couple of different packages to help find one fit your budget and wants/ needs for your wedding. She does an amazing amazing job!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Tina was like no other photographer I've ever known. She was above and beyond. Such a fun, thoughtful, professional, AMAZING person! We are the lucky ones to have gotten to know her. She was the best part of our wedding day... and we have the pictures to prove it! I'd recommend Tina over and over again.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jasmin · Married on 05/27/2016

Tina was a true professional but so friendly and very helpful in helping my vision come true. She was very responsive and a great pleasure to work with. My engagement and wedding pictures were pure perfection, as well as my guest book, and wedding album. She was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Eric · Married on 05/22/2016

Tina is the absolute best at what she does. You know you hired an amazing wedding photographer years ago when you are still hiring them to photograph other events in your life! My wife and I had a shoot planned with Tina this past weekend and had the best time catching up with her. Tina makes you feel so natural in front of the camera and has a way of capturing true emotion while letting you just be yourselves! I just had to share some of our experience with her after Tina went above and beyond on so many levels for our photoshoot. First of all, Tina knew some of the best locations to get amazing photos and took us to such a cool venue to get great shots! It was supposed to rain the entire weekend of our scheduled shoot, and Tina was constantly checking the hourly weather to make sure our shoot would work out all while re-arranging her own schedule to accommodate back up plans just in case. It did end up lightly raining halfway through our shoot but Tina just kept on shooting with a smile! It was so nice to have her positivity through bad weather on just a photoshoot so I can't even imagine how much of a comfort she is to her brides and grooms on rainy wedding days! Tina is extremely efficient and organized which allows her to get as many amazing shots as she does in just a short session! I was surprised at just how many different locations on the property she was able to find to change up the photos! To top all of this off, she graciously dealt with our huge, jumping Saint Bernard and managed to get some great photos of him with us as well, something we will always cherish! I can't say enough great things about who Tina is as a person or a professional. Thank you for exceeding all of our expectations Tina, you're the best!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Tina was incredibly professional and fun to work with! She made the wedding planning process super simple by checking in occasionally, sending encouraging emails, and exhibiting flexibility the week before and the day of our wedding. She was also early! Our pictures were fabulous and I would highly recommend Tina for your wedding day. I hope to have Tina take photos of any future important life events :-)

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Tina is so talented! She is an amazing photographer with excellent customer service! She is so responsive, easy to work with, and helped us with every detail we needed to make sure we captured every moment on our wedding day! Her pictures are beautiful!! She sent us sneak peeks a few days after the wedding and when we got back from our honeymoon 2 weeks later, all of our pictures were ready and sent to us! Tina and her sister Jess are wonderful to work! My husband and I highly recommend TinaJay Photography!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Karolyn · Married on 03/19/2016

There are not enough words to describe how thrilled we were with Tina and all she did to capture our special day! She is an absolute breeze to work with and the pictures she captured were beyond amazing! Her presentation of every interaction from sending the contract, to sending the pictures and proofs, to all the little gifts in between, it was impressive! Her help along the way with planning, especially with the day of timeline was a relief for a stressed out bride! Many guests said how they never even saw her once at the reception, but she was there snapping away and capturing the day perfectly! When she sent a sneak peak picture the next day and then a bunch of pictures early that week, I was overwhelmed! They took my breath away! Then her full delivery of pictures afterwards was so quick, it was amazing! Thank you Tina (and Jess)!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lora · Married on 01/22/2016

I cannot say enough about the level of professionalism and attention to detail that Tina brings to the table as a photographer! From the second that you look through her portfolio, it's evident that she is EXTREMELY experienced. I loved seeing how well versed she was at photographing in so many different seasons, locations and settings - yet still having so much consistency in the quality of her photos! I had Tina photograph me for my new business, and I was SO glad that I did. From the second I had reached out to her, she was extremely responsive and thoughtful - taking the time to answer all of my questions and making great suggestions on the days leading up to our shoot! The day of our shoot, Tina made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera - not an easy task! She is so easy to be around and has such a way of making people feel relaxed and natural - a true personal skill to add to all of her talents! Tina quickly delivered my photos and they were better than I could have ever imagined! She gave me both professional photos that I can use forever, and the ease and the comfort of working with a skilled professional who made the whole process a dream. On top of everything, Tina is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I enjoyed the entire process of working with her just as much as I enjoyed the beautiful photos that she delivered and cannot recommend her services enough! Thank you again and again Tina! You are truly talented!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Natalie · Married on 01/02/2016

I was so happy I chose Tina Jay Photography for my wedding on 1/2/16 in Philadelphia. I knew from the second we worked with Tina at our engagement session that we had made the right choice. She is so nice, friendly and easy to be around. She is fun and makes you feel comfortable during the photos. Her work is incredible. She takes AMAZING photos, that are so stunning . Her work ethic is also great- we had a preview of our wedding pictures in less than a few days and ALL of our wedding photos shortly after which is unheard of in terms of turn around time for wedding photos. All of our friends and family LOVE the photos and keep commenting that they didn't even notice a photographer at the wedding! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Tina Jay is the right choice. I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 01/28/2016