Tina Jay Photography Reviews

Tina Jay Photography 6
Tina Jay Photography 7

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer!

Tina was hands down the greatest photographer we could have chosen for our big day! Tina was absolutely the sweetest and most genuine person we worked with! She was on time with every response, professional but also had fun with the work she does, and personalized everything! You’d be right in every way hiring her as your wedding photographer!

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Tina Jay Photography is amazing! From the minute I saw her photos, I knew I had to book her for our wedding day. She surpassed all of my expectations :) We were nervous about being in front of the camera, but Tina is so nice and just a genuinely good person - my husband and I felt totally comfortable posing with her by the end of our engagement shoot. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are SO GORGEOUS! She had them finished and ready for us so incredibly fast, and the slide show she created made everyone in my family tear up. Tina is the perfect mix of professional and easygoing. I would recommend her to anyone!

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Tina was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and she couldn't have been a more perfect match for us. She's organized (but yet very laid back and so sweet), so thoughtful (she sent us a thorough welcome package after we chose her for our wedding, then sent an adorable movie date night package a few months later) and her photos are absolutely gorgeous. There were a few photographers attending our wedding as guests, and they were impressed by Tina and her assistants' techniques for taking such thoughtful, intimate shots without being obtrusive to the guests or getting in the way of any action.

Only a few days after our wedding, Tina had posted a beautiful blog post about our wedding with a slideshow of our photos - she seemed truly as excited to show us the shots as we were to receive them! I can't imagine a better experience. Thank you, Tina, for making our day so special!

Stacey · Married on 03/16/2018

Tina was my favorite vendor to work with during our planning.. by far! Not only was she kind, calm, & professional, she was so quick to respond to questions and even surprised us with special mail just to make the experience even more exciting! A friend had used Tina years ago and the moment I saw her work, I knew she would be the right choice. Boy was I right... the results are stunning. She makes it feel effortless and captured my favorite photos of our day without us even knowing it. Perfect mix of traditional posed shots and candids (my fav). I can't recommend Tina enough.... she was THE BEST.

Tina Jay Photography 8
    Tina Jay Photography 13
    Tina Jay Photography 14
    Tina Jay Photography 15

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

We LOVED having Tina as our photographer. She was extremely professional and very comfortable to work with. My husband and I are not the most natural in front of a camera, but at our engagement shoot Tina was able to give us tips on how to pose and made us feel totally at ease! On the day of our wedding Tina arrived even before the time planned and was super helpful with scheduling all of the details. She was extremely responsive whenever I'd email her and she had our pictures ready within two weeks of our wedding! Her photos were STUNNING and she captured SUCH special moments--some that happened in the blink of an eye--so I'm not quite sure how she even did it! Tina--thank you so much!!!

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Tina was amazing! She captured our day better than I could have ever imagined. She was on top of everything and got incredible shots. So happy I got lucky enough to snag her for our day early!

Leevon · Married on 06/24/2017

Tina Jay Photography was my dream photographer for our wedding day and she didn't disappoint! Tina and her assistant did a fantastic job on the big day- they were professional, easy going, worked great with our other vendors and made us feel comfortable and stress free.
    Not only was communication prior to the wedding prompt (her surprise mail is always fun and sweet too!) but after the wedding Tina was so prompt with getting us sneak peaks and our photos were all complete before we even got back from our honeymoon, AWESOME!!

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Tina is the most organized photographer I've ever met! She prepared a day-of flow and also reminded me of to-do's as the date approached. She has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. She is kind, warm, and a brilliant photographer!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

TinaJay Photography did a phenomenal job capturing our big day. She made me feel at ease during the entire process. She is very organized and professional. Our friends and family were amazed by how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. I would highly recommend Tina for any event and she was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Leeann · Married on 04/29/2017

Tina was wonderful and has continued to me wonderful. Her work is on point and she is very professional. I highly recommend Tina to all my clients that I see daily.

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't stop raving about how amazing Tina was in capturing our wedding day. She was so incredibly easy to work with, super organized and seamlessly went through the day capturing my new husband and I with our family and friends. The pictures turned out absolutely stunning and I'm so excited to have these images to always serve as a reminder of our big day! You will LOVE working with Tina and she will capture your day perfectly.

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

From first interaction to engagement photos to wedding prep to the actual wedding day, Tina was nothing but professional, thoughtful, organized and easy to work with. Tina's attention to detail and photography skills shined through each picture we received. She truly captured the love in the room on our special day.

I LOVE Tina Jay Photography! I would highly recommend using her services for your big day! She was so professional, personable, easy to work with, nice, understanding and so so easy to contact! She offers a couple of different packages to help find one fit your budget and wants/ needs for your wedding. She does an amazing amazing job!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Tina was like no other photographer I've ever known. She was above and beyond. Such a fun, thoughtful, professional, AMAZING person! We are the lucky ones to have gotten to know her. She was the best part of our wedding day... and we have the pictures to prove it! I'd recommend Tina over and over again.

Jasmin · Married on 05/27/2016

Tina was a true professional but so friendly and very helpful in helping my vision come true. She was very responsive and a great pleasure to work with. My engagement and wedding pictures were pure perfection, as well as my guest book, and wedding album. She was worth every penny!

Eric · Married on 05/22/2016

Tina is the absolute best at what she does. You know you hired an amazing wedding photographer years ago when you are still hiring them to photograph other events in your life! My wife and I had a shoot planned with Tina this past weekend and had the best time catching up with her. Tina makes you feel so natural in front of the camera and has a way of capturing true emotion while letting you just be yourselves! I just had to share some of our experience with her after Tina went above and beyond on so many levels for our photoshoot. First of all, Tina knew some of the best locations to get amazing photos and took us to such a cool venue to get great shots! It was supposed to rain the entire weekend of our scheduled shoot, and Tina was constantly checking the hourly weather to make sure our shoot would work out all while re-arranging her own schedule to accommodate back up plans just in case. It did end up lightly raining halfway through our shoot but Tina just kept on shooting with a smile! It was so nice to have her positivity through bad weather on just a photoshoot so I can't even imagine how much of a comfort she is to her brides and grooms on rainy wedding days! Tina is extremely efficient and organized which allows her to get as many amazing shots as she does in just a short session! I was surprised at just how many different locations on the property she was able to find to change up the photos! To top all of this off, she graciously dealt with our huge, jumping Saint Bernard and managed to get some great photos of him with us as well, something we will always cherish! I can't say enough great things about who Tina is as a person or a professional. Thank you for exceeding all of our expectations Tina, you're the best!

Tina was incredibly professional and fun to work with! She made the wedding planning process super simple by checking in occasionally, sending encouraging emails, and exhibiting flexibility the week before and the day of our wedding. She was also early! Our pictures were fabulous and I would highly recommend Tina for your wedding day. I hope to have Tina take photos of any future important life events :-)

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Tina is so talented! She is an amazing photographer with excellent customer service! She is so responsive, easy to work with, and helped us with every detail we needed to make sure we captured every moment on our wedding day! Her pictures are beautiful!! She sent us sneak peeks a few days after the wedding and when we got back from our honeymoon 2 weeks later, all of our pictures were ready and sent to us! Tina and her sister Jess are wonderful to work! My husband and I highly recommend TinaJay Photography!

Karolyn · Married on 03/19/2016

There are not enough words to describe how thrilled we were with Tina and all she did to capture our special day! She is an absolute breeze to work with and the pictures she captured were beyond amazing! Her presentation of every interaction from sending the contract, to sending the pictures and proofs, to all the little gifts in between, it was impressive! Her help along the way with planning, especially with the day of timeline was a relief for a stressed out bride! Many guests said how they never even saw her once at the reception, but she was there snapping away and capturing the day perfectly! When she sent a sneak peak picture the next day and then a bunch of pictures early that week, I was overwhelmed! They took my breath away! Then her full delivery of pictures afterwards was so quick, it was amazing! Thank you Tina (and Jess)!

Lora · Married on 01/22/2016

I cannot say enough about the level of professionalism and attention to detail that Tina brings to the table as a photographer! From the second that you look through her portfolio, it's evident that she is EXTREMELY experienced. I loved seeing how well versed she was at photographing in so many different seasons, locations and settings - yet still having so much consistency in the quality of her photos! I had Tina photograph me for my new business, and I was SO glad that I did. From the second I had reached out to her, she was extremely responsive and thoughtful - taking the time to answer all of my questions and making great suggestions on the days leading up to our shoot! The day of our shoot, Tina made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera - not an easy task! She is so easy to be around and has such a way of making people feel relaxed and natural - a true personal skill to add to all of her talents! Tina quickly delivered my photos and they were better than I could have ever imagined! She gave me both professional photos that I can use forever, and the ease and the comfort of working with a skilled professional who made the whole process a dream. On top of everything, Tina is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I enjoyed the entire process of working with her just as much as I enjoyed the beautiful photos that she delivered and cannot recommend her services enough! Thank you again and again Tina! You are truly talented!

Natalie · Married on 01/02/2016

I was so happy I chose Tina Jay Photography for my wedding on 1/2/16 in Philadelphia. I knew from the second we worked with Tina at our engagement session that we had made the right choice. She is so nice, friendly and easy to be around. She is fun and makes you feel comfortable during the photos. Her work is incredible. She takes AMAZING photos, that are so stunning . Her work ethic is also great- we had a preview of our wedding pictures in less than a few days and ALL of our wedding photos shortly after which is unheard of in terms of turn around time for wedding photos. All of our friends and family LOVE the photos and keep commenting that they didn't even notice a photographer at the wedding! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Tina Jay is the right choice. I highly recommend her to everyone!!

After Tina captured our beautiful engagement photos, I had no doubt that our wedding photos would be breathtaking- and they were. I cannot even begin to count the amount of compliments I have received on my photos. They're perfect. I will be calling her in the future for family photos, baby photos, ect. (not getting rid of her!).
    And on top of it all, she is the sweetest person to work with. She makes all photo sessions comfortable and fun. Love her.

L · Married on 10/04/2015

Working with Tina was such a pleasure. She helped me plan my timeline for my whole wedding day and was great coordinating everything with all of my vendors. She immediately answered all of my questions leading up to our big day. I could never have dreamed that my pictures would come out as amazing as they did! I had the online proofs within a few days, and returned from my honeymoon to find a beautiful package with a gift and proof book from Tina. She was so amazing to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Harli · Married on 09/19/2015

Tina and Kara were amazing on my wedding day! They drove all the way to Avalon, NJ to capture every special moment. From the beginning Tina was always my go to for any question I may have had and always got back to me very quickly. She even made my day of timeline! Couldn't ask for anything more and my pictures are gorgeous. Can't thank you two enough!!

Harli · Married on 09/19/2015