10 Village Center Drive, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Eden Events

Eden Events is an experienced wedding floral company based out of Pennsville, New Jersey. They're the sister company to Garden of Eden Flower Shop, and they’re happy to assist couples all over New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life. Eden Events can't wait to share in your special day and make your wildest dreams come true.

This passionate company is run by a mother/daughter team Gail and Dana. They love to meet with couples to discuss their personal style and ideas for their big day. Their consultations are complimentary, allowing you to figure out if you're a good fit for each other. Their style ranges from classic and romantic to vintage and country. They're also skilled in eclectic arrangements if you're looking for something a little out of the ordinary. Their services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to creating stunning bouquets and table arrangements for your wedding, Eden Events is also happy to design decor for your aisle, altar or chuppah. Additional services include:

• Flower crowns

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Eden Events

Shayna · Married on 06/28/2019

Dream Come True

My wedding flowers were without a doubt some of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. From the beginning of my wedding planning process to the very day, Eden Events was phenomenal to work with. Dana was so sweet and accommodating to my requests, questions and overall vision for my wedding. The day of, Eden arrived early and stayed up until just before the ceremony to make sure everything was perfect. Not one detail was spared in their set up. I received so many compliments from my guests on my flowers and decor. Dana brought my vision to life and it was truly more beautiful than I had anticipated. I highly recommend Eden Events for your wedding, or any special event, they are hands down the best!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Eden Events's reply:

Shayna, Thank you so very very much for taking the time to write this review! I am humbled by your kind words and feel equally as blessed to have been able to work with you on your wedding day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Dana
  • Danielle

Danielle Zakielarz Terry · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing florist!

Michelle and her staff at Garden of Eden Flowers were amazing to work with! We are so happy we worked with her at the recommendation of our venue host. When I started my planning, I had no idea what I wanted or how much I wanted to spend! Michelle very patiently worked with me, refining the vision until it was exactly what we wanted. The flowers and venue decorations turned out beautifully and captured the look we hoped for! Everyone who saw our pictures commented on how gorgeous the flowers were and we know that when we look back on our beautiful day, we will fondly remember Michelle and her staff! We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Mikaila · Married on 04/26/2019

Flexible and Understanding

I have not yet actually received my arrangements for my wedding but I have been so blown away by my florist's flexibility. I really did not want to spend a lot on flowers as we chose a higher-cost venue that was already filled with beautiful gardens. This was one of the only florists that even offered a budget option under $1000 and they were incredibly flexible with me. After my initial quote, which included photo ideas and a thorough breakdown of both pricing and the flowers/greenery utilized in each arrangement, my fiancée was laid off from his job. I reached out to Eden Events and they were very understanding and helped work out designs that fit in our tighter budget. She worked up 4 different quotes for me before we finally came to a budget that worked for me. I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Eden Events's reply:

Aww...Mikaila! Thank you so much for this review! It is my absolute pleasure to help you come up with your ideal floral package. I can't wait to create your wedding day bouquets and personal florals. They are going to be gorgeous! Thank you again and I am looking forward to your wedding this spring! Dana

Award

Eden Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 10 Village Center Drive Swedesboro, NJ, 08085 See on map