Eden Events Reviews

Eden Events 6
Eden Events 7

Shayna · Married on 06/28/2019

Dream Come True

My wedding flowers were without a doubt some of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. From the beginning of my wedding planning process to the very day, Eden Events was phenomenal to work with. Dana was so sweet and accommodating to my requests, questions and overall vision for my wedding. The day of, Eden arrived early and stayed up until just before the ceremony to make sure everything was perfect. Not one detail was spared in their set up. I received so many compliments from my guests on my flowers and decor. Dana brought my vision to life and it was truly more beautiful than I had anticipated. I highly recommend Eden Events for your wedding, or any special event, they are hands down the best!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Eden Events's reply:

Shayna, Thank you so very very much for taking the time to write this review! I am humbled by your kind words and feel equally as blessed to have been able to work with you on your wedding day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Dana

Mikaila · Married on 04/26/2019

Flexible and Understanding

I have not yet actually received my arrangements for my wedding but I have been so blown away by my florist's flexibility. I really did not want to spend a lot on flowers as we chose a higher-cost venue that was already filled with beautiful gardens. This was one of the only florists that even offered a budget option under $1000 and they were incredibly flexible with me. After my initial quote, which included photo ideas and a thorough breakdown of both pricing and the flowers/greenery utilized in each arrangement, my fiancée was laid off from his job. I reached out to Eden Events and they were very understanding and helped work out designs that fit in our tighter budget. She worked up 4 different quotes for me before we finally came to a budget that worked for me. I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Eden Events's reply:

Aww...Mikaila! Thank you so much for this review! It is my absolute pleasure to help you come up with your ideal floral package. I can't wait to create your wedding day bouquets and personal florals. They are going to be gorgeous! Thank you again and I am looking forward to your wedding this spring! Dana

Kathleen · Married on 03/16/2019

Flexible and accommodating

Dana was knowledgeable, professional and flexible. I told her my spending threshold and she was able to work with me.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Eden Events 8

Eden Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you were happy with your florals and that you had a wonderful wedding day with your family! Dana

Kendall · Married on 07/20/2018

Michelle did a fantastic job on our wedding day! Thank you again Garden of Eden! Definitely will recommend in the future & will continue to use Garden of Eden for our future events!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Hi Kendall,
    Thank you so much! You were such a joy to work with! We feel truely honored and blessed to be an ongoing part of you and Dane's journey together! We look forward to celebrating all of life's milestones with you and your family! Thank you again! Michelle, Dana & The Eden Event's Team

Julie · Married on 12/23/2017

Garden of Eden were so helpful and flexible from the moment we booked them until our wedding day!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Eden Events's reply:

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for the kind words! I enjoyed creating your flowers so much! I loved all of the little details that you incorporated into your wedding, and your photos are so fun! Thank you again!

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

I used Eden Events for my bridal party flowers and my center pieces for my wedding. I went to a different florist prior to Eden Events and I just wasn’t pleased with what they presented me with as of options and packages. I called to schedule an appointment at Garden of Eden to meet with Dana and they were extremely flexible since they have several florist shops. I went to Dana with pictures of what I was interested in having done and I even bought and gather some of my own supplies for Dana to use. She stayed in contact with me weekly. I can say I was in aw when I walked into my venue. Eden Events met my expectations beyond belief. I provided her with two large whiskey barrels for her to top with over flowing greenery as my alter and they were th most gorgeous pieces in the room, besides my bouquet! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Eden Events 14
    Eden Events 15
    Eden Events 16

Hi Erin,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful photos! Everything was so wonderful to create for your wedding day! Those wine barrels...I just loved designing, I'm so glad that you loved them too! Thank you again!

Jean · Married on 11/12/2016

Dana and Gail and staff Thank you so much for making Nikki & Matt’s wedding come true. We missed the beach but you brought it to them. I cried when I saw it. The flowers were beautiful! You Made Uries Waterfront look absolutely beautiful. Everyone raved about how beautiful it looked! Thank you again for the beautiful work you do.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Eden Events 17
    Eden Events 18

Eden Events's reply:

Jean! You melt my heart! You are Nikki have been so amazing to work with! I can't even say how excited my team was to bring this vision to life! Thank you for the sweet words and sharing your photos!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

3.0

I am not a flowery kinda girl, but Dana and the Eden team were so easy to work with. Dana provided me with multiple options and pictures to give me some ideas and decide what I liked. She was very quick to respond and the flowers came out great! I even added in some fabric from my mothers wedding dress which was incorporated nicely into my bouquet as well as feathers I brought them which they added to my girls flowers. The delivery was made directly to the hotel were we were getting ready which was awesome and easy!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Kate

Kate Young · Getting married on 09/27/2019

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

organized but so so attitude

I met with someone from Eden events in Swedesboro. She had an extremely organized presentation which was amazing, but I felt that I was talked down to a little bit for not knowing floral and wedding terminology. Im a tomboy who is only getting married once, I should be able to put what I want into laymen's terms and not be talked down to. She also was judgmental about my budget which was able to be met easily at another florist which still is perfect and everything I wanted!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Hello Kate,
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is important to me. I am glad to hear that you found your florist, it is important to find people for you vendor team that you trust and connect with. I work within a multitude of budgets and encounter budgets reflective of your own very often. Offering options on how to get the most out of a budget is something that I often incorporate into my consultation process with great success. Again, I truly wish you all of the best with your upcoming wedding and thank you for your feedback. Dana