317 E. Atlantic Ave, Audubon, NJ 08106 Map · Phone number

About PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design

PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design has been taking care of Special Event decor like Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events as well as Private Soirees, since 1987.

We originated on the Mainline, in Bala Cynwyd, PA and recently relocated to Audubon, NJ to keep costs affordable.

We are creative, detail oriented and cost effective. PP/Sublime is Pintrest friendly and loves to work closely with our clients to ensure a positive translation of their vision.

Please view our website: www.Sublimeeventdesign.com or visit and "Like Us" on www.Facebook.com/Sublimeevent (where there are a plethora of photos) or visit our blog:Sublimeevents.blogspot.com

Thank you for your interest in PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design. We look forward to speaking with you!

Follow PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design on

modern elegance
modern elegance
Leather boutonniere for Him
Leather boutonniere for Him
modern artsy  bout without flowers
modern artsy bout without flowers
leather bouts.  All are different but can be somewhat matching for the groomsmen
leather bouts. All are different but can be somewhat matching for the groomsmen
ee27c1597e5b12b0 IMG 20180707 121417524

1 Reviews for PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design

PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design 1
PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design 2
PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design 3

James · Married on 07/21/2018

David gave me so much more than we discussed. The centerpieces were more than I could have imagined. My decor was something out of a magazine. David was filled with ideas, he was able to capture what I wanted. His professionalism was out of the box. I will refer him to anyone that will listen. Thank you David. Love you, my gave me my dream wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design 4
    PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design 5
    PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design 6

PartyProductions/Sublime Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,630.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit