A Garden Party Reviews

183 Reviews for A Garden Party

• Laura

Laura Pellak · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely epic!

I’m still SPEECHLESS at the entire experience with A Garden Party! Mary and Dawn exceeded my wildest dreams; people are still raving about the flowers and beauty of my wedding. They are the absolute best of the best to work with. Being a COVID bride, I was feeling a constant state of disappoint having to constantly change my “vision” — until I talked with these ladies. They designed an EPIC first wedding which was cancelled and designed an even more EPIC second wedding. They were so flexible with my change in style. Most importantly, my wedding day poured ugly rain and was completely outside, Mary, Dawn, and their entire team worked their asses off to transform what could have been an ugly, rainy backyard wedding into an absolutely breathtaking affair. Their talent is absolutely without compare. Plus their personalties are the best!! So warm, smart, caring, and creative. I’m so sad my wedding is over because their gorgeous work brought my soul so much happiness. Hands down, hiring them was the very best decision I’ve ever made.

Sent on 11/10/2020

A Garden Party's reply:

Awwww Laura and Eric, we miss you both already! Your energy was contagious and we fell in love with your love. I would do it all over again, wet feet and everything! You were so special to me, Eric is a lucky fella. Here's to the next party!!! xoxo
  • Sarah

Sarah Smedley · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely stunning - my favorite wedding vendor!

A Garden Party came recommended by our wedding venue, ICONA Avalon, after we pivoted from our big city wedding amidst the pandemic and decided to do a microwedding at the beach with our family and bridal party. I cannot describe how beautiful the flowers were that Mary, Dawn and their team developed for our wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous, they supplied a perfect driftwood arbor for our beach ceremony and the decor was exquisite. Plus, they were the easiest vendor to work with - I cannot sing their praises enough, their work is second to none!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Psoras · Married on 08/15/2020

The flowers of my dreams

If you are looking for a florist to make your dreams come true, look no further than A Garden Party! The only direction I gave them was I wanted all white flowers and greenery and they far exceeded my expectations! Every corner of my venue was draped in the most beautiful floral arrangements and I received compliments all night on their work! Thank you A Garden Party!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Fistori · Married on 03/14/2020

A Dream Come True!

Dawn, Mary and their team at A Garden Party are absolutely amazing and made all of my wedding design dreams comes true! When I first met with them, I had some idea of what I wanted but I could never imagine how beautiful the end result would be. The flowers, greenery, lanterns and centerpieces were so stunning, and the additional items we were able to rent from them (linens, glassware, signage) truly brought my vision together. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 05/01/2020

Cait · Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

HIRE THIS FLORIST. I promise you will not be disappointed!! Dawn & Mary are outstanding at what they do. The first time I met with Dawn, she was extremely friendly, helpful, and answered every ridiculous question I had in detail. She is honest, knowledgeable, and didn’t try to “up sell” anything whatsoever. I am very meticulous and picky, and she was able to take a small idea out of my head and completely transform it into exactly what I want!! I am blown away by the professionalism and dedication these women have for what they do. They have honestly made my dreams come true. Please look no further and hire them for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/07/2019

The best!

Mary, Dawn & their team are simply the BEST! Watching them work was truly impressive. What they did to our wedding venue was absolutely stunning! So creative, the flowers were so gorgeous and all the accessories were perfect! They were so easy to work with from the very beginning and took all my ideas and made them come to life more beautifully than I could have imagined! Everything was perfect, thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

The best in the business

It took me so long to write this review because I couldn't find the words to describe how incredible and talented the entire team at A Garden Party is. They can do the most creative and unique floral designs I've ever seen. When I saw them at a wedding show, I was so blown away that I said when it came time for me to choose a florist, it would be them no matter what. But somehow they ended up being so much more than I thought. When I sat down with Mary to just brainstorm, I loved her passion for what she does. It was incredibly inspiring. She took my ideas and turned them into beautiful works of art - she was so creative that I picked my theme, colors, and decor decisions for my wedding at that meeting. A Garden Party gave me the wedding inspiration I needed! Then, when it came to day-of, they did such a beautiful job that I'm still comprehending it. From my sweetheart table to the window florals to the bouquets to the arch, A Garden Party gave me the most beautiful wedding. It felt like a fairytale. People were obsessed - everyone took pictures with the arch, and even now, two months later, we are still getting calls and comments on how perfect the flowers were. People keep saying, including men, they've never seen more impressive, beautiful, stunning flowers. I have recommended them to everyone I know, and if you want the best in the biz, A Garden Party is it.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Allison Roditi · Married on 05/31/2019

Created Wedding of our Dreams!!!

Mary and Dawn were absolutely the best. They have an amazing staff that set up for our day, and prior to that, Mary and Dawn worked with us to create our dream wedding. They loved to play with fun colors like I do, and every aspect of the day was designed with attention to detail. Our picture frame that was the backdrop for the ceremony was standout, and the rest of the décor and florals were fantastic. They even created a fabulous vibe at the pool where we hosted our reception, including floating décor with flowers and fairy lights. It was a magical day made even more special by this team.

Sent on 06/05/2019

A Garden Party's reply:

It really was magic Allison! You let us run wild with the flowers and we loved every second of it! Can't wait to relive the love via pics, please send us the goodies soon! X0 - Mary

Jaclyn Brutsche · Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Day

I got married on 5/31/19 at Running Deer Golf Club and was fortunate enough to have A Garden Party completely TRANSFORM the venue into everything I dreamed I wanted and more! Seriously Mary and Dawn are the experts when it comes to all things flowers and weddings. From booking to executing our vision, they made the process so smooth and effortless. Linking to my Pinterest page was amazing to express my ideas to them and they knew exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Mary went ABOVE and BEYOND to leave no detail unnoticed or touched with greenery and flowers. The space looked breathtaking and felt magical. I'm so grateful for all of their hard work making our day feel like it was the only day that mattered.I cannot recommend A Garden Party enough. They truly made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Garden Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing your experience with others, we loved designing for you and your flower loving family! It means a lot to us that you had the perfect day, it was a really lovely event at Running Deer and we were honored to be a part of it.
    xo- Mary
  • Jenell

Jenell · Married on 05/11/2019

Insanely amazing!

The florals that A Garden Party created for us on our wedding day were legitimately outstanding. They were one of our favorite vendors throughout the entire process. We worked with Mary the whole time and from the very beginning every interaction with her was so positive. She is organized, responsive, warm, easy to work with, creative and so so talented. In regards to the day of planning, she was great at presenting the items that we might need without being pushy with her opinion. We gave her a general idea of the colors we wanted and the vibes that we were going for at the wedding and visited their farm to pick out some specific flowers that we loved. From there we gave them free reign in designing the final products and OMG. They went above and beyond and delivered something more amazing than we could have ever imagined. My bouquet literally left me speechless and our ceremony arch was so beautiful and unique; everything was unlike anything that I had ever seen before. They are worth every penny and I really cannot recommend them enough! We love them so much!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/26/2019

These ladies are PROS. FABULOUS!

Mary and A Garden Party team were a dream to work with. After seeing their gorgeous work at my best friends wedding, they were the first florist I contacted when searching for our wedding. They were so patient in helping us narrow down our quote to hit the number in our budget and helped us design our dream wedding.
    decor.

On our actual wedding day there was horrible rain predicted for our outdoor ceremony. They held off decorating our plan B, set up completely outside at our plan A ceremony space so we could take all of our photos under the gorgeous arbor, and then switched everything to our indoor plan B location just in time for the ceremony. Mary and team's calm demeanor and professionalism shined. Thank you ladies! You're the BEST!

Sent on 07/18/2019

A Garden Party's reply:

So sweet of you to share your experience working with us! Thank you for being so trusting and I am happy that we were able to give you lots of outdoor photos with blooms and sunshine but then a dry place to go when the rain came! Moving that arch really worked out and it all worked out in the end. Please send professional photos to mary@agardenpartyllc.com, I can't wait to see it all again!

Gina · Married on 11/10/2018

Our dream wedding come true!

A Garden Party made our dream wedding come true! We loved working with Mary. She completely understood the look and feel we were dreaming of and made it come to life! A Garden Party had the most amazing inventory, I didn’t have to worry about candle holders or anything! They put together the most beautiful lounge area and seating cart... our guests are still talking about it! Mary was super knowledgeable and the work was just absolutely stunning. Mary added her special touches to my bouquet, pinning some family items to the wrap. It meant so much to have those pieces with me on our wedding day! They added special touches to our cake and even helped with a last minute donut wall! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without A Garden Party!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Hayley · Married on 10/12/2018

Best decision I made!

A Garden Party was the best decision we made for flowers! Love how friendly the ladies were, and how they were able to work with me planning my wedding from out of town. We received so many wonderful comments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

A Garden Party is Amazing!

A Garden Party exceeded our expectations in every way! I didn’t know much about flowers, but had some initial thoughts on what I wanted for our wedding. So, we felt we should put our trust in some experts and that’s exactly what the AGP team is. Dawn and Mary are amazing, extremely knowledgeable and so easy to work with especially if you’re open to creative solutions. They had lots of ideas and recommendations. We provided some general color preferences and Pinterest ideas but otherwise let them have the reins on what flowers would be included in my bouquet, centerpieces and other floral installations. We had lots and lots of candles at our reception that AGP provided. It added so much to our venue with a glow and warmth that lasted the whole evening. They also offer other rental items like welcome signs! Our absolute favorite floral element was the staircase in Parque (our venue) that they decorated with flowing flowers and vines, and it was BEYOND beautiful!! We would highly recommend A Garden Party to any couple looking for a creative and inspired florist that will surely exceed all your expectations for your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

Honestly one of the best things I did was work with A Garden Party. They are extremely professional and their work is absolutely stunning. From the beginning I felt at ease knowing I was working with them, knowing no matter what in the end everything would be beautiful and that I could trust them completely. It paid off, it was absolutely my dream wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

A Garden Party made our wedding flower dreams come true this past May at Bonnet Island Estate! Mary and Dawn truly have an special eye for floral design like no other. They were spectacular to work with from beginning to end (hands down most professional and punctual vendor) and provided many unique and different ideas to the table while still respecting my vision. I can safely say that my favorite and the most jaw-dropping element of my wedding was the floral and event design.

There are many things that can go wrong on the big day, but we never had any worry that something would be missed or out of place with their team. Their professionalism is top notch and even during the stress of the day they were true rockstars, were calm, cool, and collected.

The flowers truly exceeded our expectations above and beyond. We have been getting many compliments about the flowers still to this day! That is a true testament to their talents. I have no doubt I will find a way to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary & Dawn did such a wonderful job designing our wedding. From my very first meeting with them to the actual event they were so on top of everything. I felt very at ease working with them. Their work is beautiful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mer · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so incredibly impressed by A Garden Party! Every step of the way was personalized, professional, and most importantly, fun and enjoyable! Dawn and Mary are SO great at what they do, their vision was so on point with what we hoped for! They have impeccable taste and quality of work. We can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

A Garden Party was really the florist of our dreams and a joy to work with from initial consultation to wedding day! Mary and team were amazing on our wedding day and set up not only a beautiful beach ceremony in Cape May but also did an amazing job on our cocktail hour and reception location. We had a few specific ideas which Mary brought to life just as we envisioned--if not better! We loved every bloom, my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, and our reception felt like we were in a beautiful garden of flowers. No detail went unnoticed and we loved everything so much! We'd highly recommend A Garden Party as a wedding florist!

Sent on 07/08/2017

ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

I am a wedding hairstylist and have seen a million brides flowers. One of my brides was truly memorable and had an amazing crown and awesome packaging from A Garden Party and that really stuck out to me so when it came time to book my florist I didn't even look around I knew I wanted them! My wedding was literally out of a dream. My bouquet honestly couldn't have been better I LOVED it, every time I looked down at it, it made me smile ear to ear. Our ceremony arch was beyond words an what they did with the room was literally magical. Flowers were SO important to me and it's a little scary because you just describe your vision and kind of hope for the best and my expectations were not only met but exceeded to the max. My only regret is not thinking to preserve my bouquet!!! I wish I could have it forever! I really credit a Garden Party for bringing my " midnight glam" theme to life and creating a beautiful perfect atmosphere for us to get married and our guests to marvel at! THANK YOU - ash

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Mary & Dawn were an absolute dream to work with! I did every meeting over the phone, and everything came out just as I envisioned! They captured the entire essence, and the flowers matched perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen attire. Our guests were raving about all of the center pieces, and our driftwood arbor florals looked incredible! I would highly recommend these florists, and they grow everything on their own. Simply amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

From start to finish these girls took my hodunk, $500 venue wedding to something girls dream about. I had no vision, nothing but shrugged shoulders and photos of what my girls were wearing...and I think it came out perfect! I will go nowhere else when it comes to sending floral arrangements, unless it’s someone I don’t really like!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/31/2016

The team at A Garden Party is perfect from start to finish. From the first inspirational meeting, I knew I was in the best hands with Dawn and Mary. As our vision built, they were transparent about pricing and budget, and flexible to help us stay within our affordable window. We had an "event planner" who came with the catering company. She was not very organized or detail-oriented. My saving grace was Mary! Not only did she communicate with my planner in advance to clarify roles, she also followed up with me to put me at ease. My saving grace was knowing the team would be on the ground on the day of the wedding. I knew everything would be perfect, and it was truly beyond my wildest dreams! These women will pore over the details with the same love and care as the couple themselves.

Sent on 02/03/2017

We went to several florists, but none could compare to A Garden Party. Everything they do is customized and beautiful. Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing, and so many people commented on them. They are easy to work with, and totally listen to you about what you would like. They are highly creative, and suggested so many different ideas. Highly recommend! They are well worth the cost and the drive!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

I am so glad I booked with A Garden Party. Their work is simply stunning. I loved all of the possible container options – there are SO MANY! I had a consultation in their office and was able to share my ideas through Pinterest and emailed photos. They recreated some suggestions of mine that I could not be happier with. I primarily went with white and off-white flowers, and there was such texture in the bouquets and centerpieces I was blown away. I had rented mirror blocks for the ceremony behind the altar area but as they were packing them to be transported they were broken. I felt so bad! They substituted with mirrored tables from Home Goods (looooove that place), and it looked just as pretty! Everyone was so happy with their flowers and they look gorgeous in all of my photos. They were very accommodating every time I emailed them with every little silly thing, and I was grateful for that. I am extremely pleased with how everything turned out, they made my vision come alive!

Sent on 06/02/2016

A Garden Party's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved working with you and were honored to be a part of your wedding day. We love that you love how it all turned out! We can't wait to see some pictures of your special day!