A Garden Party Reviews

A Garden Party 5
A Garden Party 6
A Garden Party 7

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

A Garden Party is Amazing!

A Garden Party exceeded our expectations in every way! I didn’t know much about flowers, but had some initial thoughts on what I wanted for our wedding. So, we felt we should put our trust in some experts and that’s exactly what the AGP team is. Dawn and Mary are amazing, extremely knowledgeable and so easy to work with especially if you’re open to creative solutions. They had lots of ideas and recommendations. We provided some general color preferences and Pinterest ideas but otherwise let them have the reins on what flowers would be included in my bouquet, centerpieces and other floral installations. We had lots and lots of candles at our reception that AGP provided. It added so much to our venue with a glow and warmth that lasted the whole evening. They also offer other rental items like welcome signs! Our absolute favorite floral element was the staircase in Parque (our venue) that they decorated with flowing flowers and vines, and it was BEYOND beautiful!! We would highly recommend A Garden Party to any couple looking for a creative and inspired florist that will surely exceed all your expectations for your wedding!

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

Honestly one of the best things I did was work with A Garden Party. They are extremely professional and their work is absolutely stunning. From the beginning I felt at ease knowing I was working with them, knowing no matter what in the end everything would be beautiful and that I could trust them completely. It paid off, it was absolutely my dream wedding.

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

A Garden Party made our wedding flower dreams come true this past May at Bonnet Island Estate! Mary and Dawn truly have an special eye for floral design like no other. They were spectacular to work with from beginning to end (hands down most professional and punctual vendor) and provided many unique and different ideas to the table while still respecting my vision. I can safely say that my favorite and the most jaw-dropping element of my wedding was the floral and event design.

There are many things that can go wrong on the big day, but we never had any worry that something would be missed or out of place with their team. Their professionalism is top notch and even during the stress of the day they were true rockstars, were calm, cool, and collected.

The flowers truly exceeded our expectations above and beyond. We have been getting many compliments about the flowers still to this day! That is a true testament to their talents. I have no doubt I will find a way to work with them again in the future.

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary & Dawn did such a wonderful job designing our wedding. From my very first meeting with them to the actual event they were so on top of everything. I felt very at ease working with them. Their work is beautiful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!

A Garden Party 8
    A Garden Party 9
    A Garden Party 10

Mer · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so incredibly impressed by A Garden Party! Every step of the way was personalized, professional, and most importantly, fun and enjoyable! Dawn and Mary are SO great at what they do, their vision was so on point with what we hoped for! They have impeccable taste and quality of work. We can not recommend them enough!

A Garden Party 11
    A Garden Party 18
    A Garden Party 19
    A Garden Party 20

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

A Garden Party was really the florist of our dreams and a joy to work with from initial consultation to wedding day! Mary and team were amazing on our wedding day and set up not only a beautiful beach ceremony in Cape May but also did an amazing job on our cocktail hour and reception location. We had a few specific ideas which Mary brought to life just as we envisioned--if not better! We loved every bloom, my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, and our reception felt like we were in a beautiful garden of flowers. No detail went unnoticed and we loved everything so much! We'd highly recommend A Garden Party as a wedding florist!

ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

I am a wedding hairstylist and have seen a million brides flowers. One of my brides was truly memorable and had an amazing crown and awesome packaging from A Garden Party and that really stuck out to me so when it came time to book my florist I didn't even look around I knew I wanted them! My wedding was literally out of a dream. My bouquet honestly couldn't have been better I LOVED it, every time I looked down at it, it made me smile ear to ear. Our ceremony arch was beyond words an what they did with the room was literally magical. Flowers were SO important to me and it's a little scary because you just describe your vision and kind of hope for the best and my expectations were not only met but exceeded to the max. My only regret is not thinking to preserve my bouquet!!! I wish I could have it forever! I really credit a Garden Party for bringing my " midnight glam" theme to life and creating a beautiful perfect atmosphere for us to get married and our guests to marvel at! THANK YOU - ash

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Mary & Dawn were an absolute dream to work with! I did every meeting over the phone, and everything came out just as I envisioned! They captured the entire essence, and the flowers matched perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen attire. Our guests were raving about all of the center pieces, and our driftwood arbor florals looked incredible! I would highly recommend these florists, and they grow everything on their own. Simply amazing!

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

From start to finish these girls took my hodunk, $500 venue wedding to something girls dream about. I had no vision, nothing but shrugged shoulders and photos of what my girls were wearing...and I think it came out perfect! I will go nowhere else when it comes to sending floral arrangements, unless it’s someone I don’t really like!

A Garden Party 21
    A Garden Party 22
    A Garden Party 23
    A Garden Party 24

Meghan · Married on 07/31/2016

The team at A Garden Party is perfect from start to finish. From the first inspirational meeting, I knew I was in the best hands with Dawn and Mary. As our vision built, they were transparent about pricing and budget, and flexible to help us stay within our affordable window. We had an "event planner" who came with the catering company. She was not very organized or detail-oriented. My saving grace was Mary! Not only did she communicate with my planner in advance to clarify roles, she also followed up with me to put me at ease. My saving grace was knowing the team would be on the ground on the day of the wedding. I knew everything would be perfect, and it was truly beyond my wildest dreams! These women will pore over the details with the same love and care as the couple themselves.

We went to several florists, but none could compare to A Garden Party. Everything they do is customized and beautiful. Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing, and so many people commented on them. They are easy to work with, and totally listen to you about what you would like. They are highly creative, and suggested so many different ideas. Highly recommend! They are well worth the cost and the drive!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

I am so glad I booked with A Garden Party. Their work is simply stunning. I loved all of the possible container options – there are SO MANY! I had a consultation in their office and was able to share my ideas through Pinterest and emailed photos. They recreated some suggestions of mine that I could not be happier with. I primarily went with white and off-white flowers, and there was such texture in the bouquets and centerpieces I was blown away. I had rented mirror blocks for the ceremony behind the altar area but as they were packing them to be transported they were broken. I felt so bad! They substituted with mirrored tables from Home Goods (looooove that place), and it looked just as pretty! Everyone was so happy with their flowers and they look gorgeous in all of my photos. They were very accommodating every time I emailed them with every little silly thing, and I was grateful for that. I am extremely pleased with how everything turned out, they made my vision come alive!

Sent on 06/02/2016

A Garden Party's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved working with you and were honored to be a part of your wedding day. We love that you love how it all turned out! We can't wait to see some pictures of your special day!

Elliot · Married on 05/07/2016

Mary and Dawn and the whole Garden Party team were amazing! From the very first meeting, we felt that they listened and understood the vision that we wanted for our wedding. We wanted a "Rustic Vintage" wedding with lots of succulents and a more masculine feel. Awesome and quick communication. Very professional. The day of the wedding everything (boutonnières, bouquets, centerpieces, flower girl basket, ring bearer moss pillow, aisle decorations, sweetheart table, chuppa, & all the extra little touches) was absolutely perfect! They were great to work with! I can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 06/23/2016

A Garden Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We had so much planning the fun details of your wedding. All of the natural, rustic details came together just perfect with industrial vibe of the venue. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!
  • User5199515 · 2+ years ago

A Garden Party did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. They were very easy to work with before the event -- guiding us through image boards and doing a great job of listening to what we liked and didn't. I absolutely loved the bouquets they created for me and my bridesmaids, the bouts were great, and they made very cool bracelets for our mothers' flowers. They also did a terrific job on our ceremony lighting, working with some ideas that we had they used plants and twinkle lights on the aisles and our chuppah for a unique, dark venue. They then worked with us to transfer the aisle arrangements to the tables and incorporated twinkle lights in additional high and low centerpieces -- all of which were beautiful. They were very responsive to my hopes to minimize flowers in favor of plants we could take home, and even the place card table which we planned to do very simply turned out to be beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2016

A Garden Party's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We loved working with you and your families. The lighting was the perfect touch to make your ceremony and reception shine! Incorporating the plants was a great personal touch that I love you are still enjoying. Thank you for including us in your big day!

Brooke · Married on 11/21/2015

Dawn and Mary were an absolute dream to work with for wedding flowers! They were extremely professional and respected our budget while delivering the perfect product. I would highly recommend A Garden Party and hope that I have the opportunity to use their services again in the future!

Rachel · Married on 10/24/2015

A Garden Party made my vision for the wedding an absolutely fairytale. Everything was beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the room for the first time and I was completely blown away by the extra special touches that they did to bring everything together. The flowers for the bridal party and family were unreal. I wanted neutral and classy and beautiful and they exceeded my expectations 10 fold. I am so glad that we chose to use this vendor for our wedding and I wouldn't have done it any other way.

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

A Garden Party provided all the flowers for my wedding, and they were breathtaking. I met with Mary and Dawn initially and I felt that they really understood what I was going for - bright, saturated purples and pinks. They had the idea of incorporating gold-painted accents into the flowers, and it made them really unique and tied the flowers together with the other gold elements at the wedding. I totally put my trust into their aesthetic judgment and I was not disappointed. When the bouquets arrived to the hotel that morning, I could have cried! They were spectacular, and somehow exactly what I had pictured, but better. Walking into the reception space later that day was one of my favorite moments. The centerpieces completely lit up the room with color. Looking back at the photos now, I am so glad I trusted the flowers to A Garden Party. They were tasteful and memorable. Mary and Dawn were a pleasure to work with and respected my budget. I would absolutely recommend working with them!

jamie · Married on 09/19/2015

I am giving A Garden Party a 5/5 stars because they truly deserve it. I met with Mary a few months before my wedding to go over the flower crown I wanted as well as my flower girl. On the day of my wedding, my flowers were not made, and my invoice was not able to be found right away, but I want to reflect on the positive here and I would still ONE HUNDRED percent recommend this vendor to anyone who asked. People are human, and make mistakes. My order had been misplaced for whatever reason, and A Garden Party got my two flower crowns delivered to my venue, earlier than expected, and fully refunded my charge without question. These women were apologetic and I had heard nothing but great reviews about them, and know they worked closely and numerous times with my vendor: Pratt Gardens. Thank you ladies for my flower crowns, they were beautiful. Thank you for accommodating my day and bringing them to me. I will continue to recommend, you truly handled yourselves as professionals, even in a crisis, and that is what truly sticks out to brides. Thank you, Jamie Hill (Dow)

Let me start by saying Mary and Dawn are a floral DREAM TEAM! I felt 100% confident and comfortable with them since day 1. They have the creative ability to turn flowers into decorative art. I am still in awe at what they were able to do at my ceremony and reception sites. It was literally the most magical thing I have ever seen (I may be biased :) ) All the flowers were absolutely breathtaking. I can't say enough about these ladies! You MUST hire A Garden Party to work their magic on your special day as well, trust me you won't regret it!! -Tiffaney Becker

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

I am not a DIY kinda girl, A Garden Party took care of every little thing, the room was transformed into the most flawless wedding reception!! They have so many things to rent, and whatever they don't have they will make sure to get for you. The original plan was to do the ceremony and cocktail hour outside, well the rain was hanging over our head the whole time, but they waited til the last minute to set up to make sure we still got to appreciate the beauty of the outside!! They truly made our day special, but most importantly-easy!! Hiring people who you have so much confidence in, makes everything that much better, because we got to just show up and have fun!! No worries at all, just family, true love and enjoying ourselves was all that we had to be concerned with!! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!

Hadley · Married on 08/01/2015

Mary and Dawn at A Garden Party did an unbelievably amazing job! From our meetings in their cute meeting room to the end result, everything was better than I ever imagined. They're so creative but also understood what I wanted and stuck to my style. Mary and Dawn suggested things I didn't even know existed like a floral pocket square instead of a boutonniere. They created a theme for my night beyond flowers. They worked hard on a place card shutter and create a beautiful display for my favors. Everything was great, and they are great people to work with. I highly recommend A Garden Party!

So words can not express how happy we were with these ladies! Mary and Dawn did an unbelievable job for our summer wedding : ) The flowers were not only stunning, but better than we could have imagined! They understood our vision and then of course whipped out their amazing talents to create beautiful centerpieces, boutonnieres, wristlets, bouquets, and even a floral headband/crown for my hippie self! In addition, they provided loose bunches of flowers(they gave us TONS of flowers!!) the day before our wedding, which we used to place around the farm for our outdoor ceremony.

Working with A Garden Party was not only fun, but they made everything so easy! Thank you so much for helping making our beautiful day even more beautiful! Looking for a florist? We HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding!

Stunning work! So professional! Creative and flexible to meet your wedding day vision :) I highly recommend this florist!

Amber · Married on 05/29/2015

A garden party was excellent!!! They paid attention to very thing I said I wanted and delivered!!! They exceeded my expections!!! My bouquet was beautiful and I received many comments in it!! They made these beautiful mini bouquets for my flowers girls along with floral head pieces which I also received a ton of compliments on!!! I had them do a floral cake display!! I had flowers cascading down my cake and my cake say I too of a flor display that had starfish mixed in!! It was so amazing!!! Everyone said my cake and cake display was amazing and said it looks like a picture from a magazine!!! A garden party was so flexible with everything!! They were very accommodating.... I felt that they were really there for me and helped me with anything I needed!!! I highly recommended them!!! My flowers were so beautiful and unique!! I absolutely loved them

Where do I begin? The following is my version of a love letter to Mary & Dawn and the entire A Garden Party team. Are you looking for flowers for your wedding day? Sure, A Garden Party can do this… they’ll be beautiful, I promise you, but Dawn and Mary are SO MUCH MORE. If you’re looking for the ultimate partner in bringing your wedding vision to life, then A Garden Party is most definitely for you. We used A Garden Party for all of our flowers and a good amount of décor and signage. For this Type A bride, they were everything I could have asked for – super responsive, supportive, patient, honest, ALWAYS lovely, and filling the knowledge gap of floral design, wedding décor and how to create an event that reflects the couple and their vision. Their work is so very beautiful – they have an exquisite aesthetic when it comes to floral design and styling and can really do anything. They have the talent and demeanor to handle either type of bride – the one who knows what they want and the one who isn’t quite certain. This is a super important nuance for brides – not only will they work with you to specifically create what you are asking for and provide counsel on how to best execute your vision, BUT, they are just as spectacular creating beauteousness with full creative license. From our birch chuppah (which a month later we’re still getting compliments on) to the bouquets (which included 10 unique bridal party designs), the boutonnieres, the LOVE sign (romantic/whimsical-style brides should ask about this rental!), then to the centerpieces, window designs, etc. – there were so many beautiful details to take in. After our initial meetings (and my multiple requests to add items and elements – their Facebook and Pinterest pages are amazingly dangerous sources of inspiration), I had no doubt that they were going to execute flawlessly… I never lost sleep, cried, accumulated frown lines over their elements – they were a dream to work with :) What more can you ask for?