Shilliday Photography

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

My style of photography has been known to reflect the mood of the event. From romantic to fast paced and everywhere in between. I let you be you without much interference and prepare for each of my events starting with our first meeting. Nothing will go unnoticed. Your personal photo web page will be a flipbook of the most important day of your life; your wedding day. I am a firm believer that you should have the rights to all your edited photos and will provide you with the digital negatives along with the printing rights. There are a variety of albums to choose from for any budget. Endless possibilities. I enjoy my job and would love to see if we are a photography match.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Dana
    Dana C. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely talented, professional, and great personality!

Nicole was INCREDIBLE! I’m so happy we used her for our wedding & engagement photography. She is very talented, professional, but was also able to direct our very energetic wedding party during photos. She was reliable and extremely knowledgeable about wedding logistics in general. She captured the most special moments. Highly recommend!!!

Shilliday Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Happy you are enjoying your photos and this time together as husband and wife! xoxo
  • Madeline
    Madeline H. Married on 05/29/2022

This Girl Knows Her Stuff

*Nicole was an absolutely LIFE SAVER on our wedding day! It was both of our first weddings EVER (yeah I know, funny, right?) that we’d been to, so Nicole’s expertise and experience really helped guide us on our big day. We made both a personal photo list but also used Nicole’s standard list. We had another photographer (Sara) who worked wonders with the boys who ALL hate taking photos. She worked hard to cross off all of our photos both for our first look and throughout the party. She also does a great job with editing, because as you can see from these photos we look nice and polished, bright and sunny, but not photoshopped or airbrushed over. She did go back to remove a burn I got on my arm and the (unfortunate lol) nipple shots of a bridesmaid, too, so she is absolutely willing to work with you on making the photos to your liking!! I got her all day and Sara for 7 hours and walked away with 900 photos only 12 days after the wedding!!!! SERIOUSLY SHE IS A GODDESS at what she does!!!

Shilliday Photography's reply:

Thank you for this kind review! I hope you two are still enjoying your photos and this special time together. xoxo
    Melissa G. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't be disappointed!

Nicole is amazing and was my favorite wedding vendor! We used Nicole for our engagement session and wedding. From the first time we met her, she made us feel so at ease. I asked if we could do our engagement session (April 2021) at Holland Ridge Farms and she was completely down for it. It was all of our first time at the farm and we had a blast and the pictures were gorgeous! And then for our wedding end of April 2022, she made everything so easy. She is so fun, nice and provides the best coaching for getting beautiful photos. She knows exactly what is she doing. She got a variety of shots for us, the bridal party, our family and our guests. I also had a full list of extended family photos to get and she got them all done with ease with her second photographer! She had suggested doing them right after the ceremony and we extended cocktail hour by 30 mins to allow for them. It couldn't have gone any smoother. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, she got us our photos in less than a week (for both the engagement photos and wedding photos)! The blog post she put together was so special too. A beautiful summary of the day. We love our photos and so do our families and friends! You 100% won't be disappointed choosing Shilliday Photography!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1101 Buttonwood Drive Cherry Hill, 08003
Location of (Shilliday Photography)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding