Creations by Mia

Atco, New Jersey View map Visit website

Creations by Mia is an on location hair design and makeup artistry company located in southern New Jersey. Master stylist and fully licensed cosmetologist Mia and her team service all of Central and Southern New Jersey and also parts of PA & Delaware, providing exceptional service for well over a decade. Specializing in small and large wedding parties, the team at Creations by Mia travels to you to pamper you and your wedding party, ensuring your day is ralaxing as well as beautiful.

Experience
Mia is knowledgeable in all areas of beauty, and started Creations by Mia in 2007. Her strong suit is being able to work with every client's personal style, ethnicity, and hair texture, ensuring the best possible results. She specializes in weddings and special occasions, having cross-trained for catering companies, floral design studios, wedding planners, and salons. Passionate about the industry, Mia will make your special day and memories as perfect and relaxed as possible.

Creations by Mia prides itself on making the day enjoyable, while making you feel beautiful. They focus on classic and modern styles of unique hair designs. If you book Creations by Mia, they will work on-site to provide any of the following services for you, your wedding party, and your family members:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Hair extensions
  • Natural makeup
  • Updos/styling
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Katie Married on 09/04/2021

Would 100% recommend Creations by Mia!

Mia and Gabby did such a wonderful job with my bridal party’s hair and makeup the day of our wedding. Additionally, the in-person bridal hair and makeup trial a few months before was a great way to explore and try out what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like the day of the wedding. Mia and Gabby were such a pleasure to work with, and their affability made getting ready the morning of the wedding all the more fun. Additionally, Jeremy and Mia created such a perfect photo booth experience for our wedding rehearsal dinner! During the planning process we got to customize the photo strip backgrounds, pick out the photo backdrop, and preview the fun props that we’d have the night of our dinner. The photo booth was an absolute hit at the dinner, and everyone had a wonderful time. Jeremy and Mia really helped us capture the excitement and joy in the moment on the eve of our wedding. Would 100% recommend Creations by Mia!
  • Nina
    Nina Married on 09/25/2020

Thank you Mia!

Thank you Mia and Gabby for doing all of our hair!! You have been incredible to work with and cannot wait to do this again in April (hopefully). With Covid and so much moving around Mia was able to still do our hair on 9/25 and will be doing our hair again for the reception. Thank you so much for being understanding and being able to be available for both dates. If you’re in south jersey and looking for hair book Mia!
  • Danielle
    Danielle R. Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Looking at my hair in our wedding photos makes me laugh and I mean this in the best way possible! I booked Mia back in 2019 right after getting engaged and choosing a wedding date (9/5/20). I did a hair and makeup trial with Mia a few months later and I absolutely loved it (long curls with a side braid). But flash forward to when we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, nearly a year later I had a change of heart and decided that I wanted a completely different hairstyle for the wedding. Mia was so understanding and I ended up doing a second hair trial to try out an updo this time (with hair extensions) which again, I totally loved! Now onto my actual wedding day (6/19/21) I threw Mia for a loop when I yet again switched up my desired hairstyle. Rather than be annoyed or flustered at my last minute change, she was actually excited, graciously took on the challenge and did the most amazing job! I loved how my hair turned out and I got so many compliments on it from my wedding guests. Possibly most importantly, my hair stayed perfect all night and I even texted Mia a photo of it at 2:30am to show her how good it still looked! My makeup was also done beautifully and I loved that the airbrush was an option. It was a super hot summer day and not a single girl had issues with their makeup despite being super sweaty. I highly recommend Mia and her team for anyone’s wedding day, especially if you’re a bride with a large bridal party like I was! I am 110% satisfied with her services :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Kaitlin
    35 photos · 07/25/2015

Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator Wedding Planners

Creations by Mia is a wonderful group of artists that I consistently recommend to my brides. They are pleasant and easy to work with all while listening to the wishes of their clients. I highly recommend them!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Wedding Hair & Makeup

Having known Mia for almost 5 years now I have seen her business develop and truly blossom. Her talent simply cannot be taught. She has a natural gift. She truly works MAGIC. Having had her do my hair for my wedding I can say from experience you will not be disappointed. Her bubbly personality and passion for her work makes you feel extremely comfortable. She will put any distressed bride at ease as soon as they sit in her chair. You will be very one happy bride if you trust in Mia :)

Atco Atco, New Jersey, 08004
Location of (Creations by Mia)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding