Revelations Bridal

Grenloch, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Voted Couples' Choice Awards 2022, Revelations Bridal is a traveling hair and makeup business based out of Turnersville, New Jersey. This team is an affiliate of Revelations Salon, which has been operating for over 30 years. Over those three decades, Revelations has worked with many couples during their wedding journey and decided it was time to offer a separate and more convenient experience - traveling to to-be-weds.

Revelations Bridal offers beautiful and totally customizable wedding day hair and makeup looks. This team is conveniently located in southern New Jersey and can travel to other areas such as the states of Pennsylvania and Delaware. These beauty experts offer bridal previews so that to-be-weds can feel complete satisfaction with these services. In addition to bridal hair and makeup, these professionals can tend to wedding parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bridget Married on 04/23/2022

The BEST for Wedding Hair/Makeup

I used Lauren and her team for my April wedding and I am so so so happy with the way everything turned out. I knew Lauren was a perfect match from our initial meeting and hair trial. She was so receptive to questions and really listens to what you want for your big day. We had our trial and then discussed changes and improvements, and my hair on my wedding days was absolutely perfect. Amanda and Liz also came for hair and makeup. Everyone felt and looked their best and I鈥檓 so grateful for this team!
    Ariana F. Married on 12/18/2021

Incredible!

From start to finish, Revelations Bridal was incredibly professional and reliable, all while providing the utmost of quality service. My hair and makeup trial gave me a quick glimpse of what I wanted on my wedding day, and my stylist listened to me & gave me exactly that and more! Revelations Bridal is very flexible, as they are willing to travel or do hair/makeup at the salon. My girls and I had such a relaxing, fun morning getting ready at the salon. As a little girl, I always pictured what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, and my hair and makeup from Revelations Bridal fulfilled all of those hopes and dreams. I couldn鈥檛 recommend them more for your wedding day! I will definitely be telling my friends who are future brides all about Revelations Bridal! Thank you for your incredible work!!

Revelations Bridal's reply:

You are just the sweetest. So honored to have been part of your day! You were the most gorgeous Christmas bride!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lauren and Christy
Lauren and Christy
Managers

Hi! We are Lauren & Christy, managers of Revelations Bridal! The two of us have been working side by side for the past decade, which has pretty much made us family. We both have always had a passion for the bridal industry and making people feel beautiful. After working in the salon & doing countless weddings together, we decided it was time to take our dreams to another level. When we aren鈥檛 working, you can find us hanging with our kids, eating fried pickles, or watching Impractical Jokers. We can鈥檛 wait to make you feel your best on your wedding day & do a lot of laughing along the way!

The Bradford Estate
5.0 out of 5 rating , 64 Reviews
Ryan Eda Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 47 Reviews

141 Greentree Road Grenloch, NJ, 08012
Location of (Revelations Bridal)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding