Revelations Bridal

Grenloch, NJ View map Visit website

Revelations Bridal is a traveling hair and makeup business based out of Turnersville, New Jersey. This team is an affiliate of Revelations Salon, which has been operating for over 30 years. Over those three decades, Revelations has worked with many couples during their wedding journey and decided it was time to offer a separate and more convenient experience - traveling to to-be-weds.

Revelations Bridal offers beautiful and totally customizable wedding day hair and makeup looks. This team is conveniently located in southern New Jersey and can travel to other areas such as the states of Pennsylvania and Delaware. These beauty experts offer bridal previews so that to-be-weds can feel complete satisfaction with these services. In addition to bridal hair and makeup, these professionals can tend to wedding parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Kelianne S. Married on 08/07/2021

Highly recommend!!

These girls were so awesome! Very on time and efficient. I had a ton of girls and everyone looked so beautiful!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie B. Married on 07/18/2021

Revelations Bridal is incredible!

Revelations Bridal is the best! Leanne and Lauren did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. Leanne and Lauren traveled to my home on the wedding day and worked together as a team so well. Leanne and Lauren are both so sweet and incredibly talented! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and looked beautiful. Our hair and makeup stayed perfect the entire day! I am so happy I chose them to be a part of my wedding day. I highly recommend using Revelations Bridal for your wedding- you won’t regret it!

Revelations Bridal's reply:

Thank you Melanie. That was such a kind review. You and all of your girls were a pleasure to work with!

Pricing

Revelations Bridal Price Rates

Team

Lauren and Christy
Lauren and Christy
Managers

Hi! We are Lauren & Christy, managers of Revelations Bridal! The two of us have been working side by side for the past decade, which has pretty much made us family. We both have always had a passion for the bridal industry and making people feel beautiful. After working in the salon & doing countless weddings together, we decided it was time to take our dreams to another level. When we aren’t working, you can find us hanging with our kids, eating fried pickles, or watching Impractical Jokers. We can’t wait to make you feel your best on your wedding day & do a lot of laughing along the way!

141 Greentree Road Grenloch, NJ, 08012
856-363-3686
Location of (Revelations Bridal)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding