This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Illuminate Beauty Bar is a makeup artistry and hair styling business located in a studio suite based in Haddon Township, New Jersey, specializing in bridal makeup, with the ability to be fully mobile to accommodate your wedding day needs.

Illuminate Beauty Bar offers a variety of hair styling services but the passion lies in wedding makeup. A wedding is a day some dream about their whole lives, Illuminate Beauty approaches each wedding with the intent to have you look like the best possible version of yourself. We will work with you to curate the look of your absolute dreams and be picture perfect for a lifetime of memories.

• Woman-owned

Reviews of Illuminate Beauty Bar

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Kelli from Illuminate Beauty Bar is highly recommended for wedding makeup by multiple reviewers. They describe her as phenomenal, amazing, and talented. Reviewers loved the way their makeup turned out and received many compliments. They also appreciated Kelli's professionalism, timeliness, and use of high-end products. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Kelli for any event and consider themselves in good hands when working with her.

Review summary

Powered by AI

M
Marianne R. Sent on 05/16/2024

Radzevich wedding 2024

Where do I begin? Booking Kelli was one of the best decisions I made for the morning of my wedding. From the second I booked her to the morning of it was such an easy process. I had Kelli do 7 of my bridesmaids make up and let me tell you she delivered! Also, Let me just mention that My bridesmaids are extremely picky when it comes to who does their make up. They LOVED their faces the day of my wedding. Kelli also showed up so early and prompt! she had such fun and positive vibes, which makes a huge difference when you have all your girls and the moms getting ready simultaneously. She made sure all 7 girls were ready to go and executed our timeline with perfection. I was so grateful I had Kelli the morning of my special day. I also booked her a year in advance to make sure I got her for my Saturday wedding! I highly recommend booking Kelli for your big day! I can’t thank Kelli enough she really was a god sent! Thank you for bringing the fun vibes and making my bridesmaids look so beautiful Kelli!!
K
Kate A. Sent on 04/14/2024

Best in the game!

Kelli is the best! Whether you have a specific example in mind for makeup, or just trust her to do something fabulous, she always delivers. My makeup looked as good as it did at 9am at midnight. She gets back to you quickly and will do just about anything to accommodate your schedule. She’s professional, trustworthy, and full of knowledge and tips. Couldn’t recommend her more!
M
Melissa S. Sent on 05/15/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The most gorgeous wedding glam

When I tell you that Kelli was the first vendor I booked as soon as I got my wedding date secured I’m not exaggerating. I no sooner wrote the check to my venue then I contacted her and asked her if she was available for that date. Ever since I got engaged I knew that was who I wanted to do my make up !
Her work is flawless and gorgeous ! I did not have to worry about my make up going anywhere or moving. Everything was perfect for the entire day through through eating to dancing to having everyone hug and kiss me my makeup stayed in place! Not to mention that is the most pleasant cheerful laid-back person to work with. She made me feel like a princess on my day. Truly grateful for her and looking back at my photos I know I made the right choice and couldn’t be happier !
illustration message bubble