Bewitched

Williamstown, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

"There is no such thing as a 'Bridal Look'. Every Bride is unique in their own way. Some want full blown glam, and some want a soft natural look. In the end, you have the last say on what you want your look to be. What exactly is that? Whatever makes you feel like you because when you look back at your gorgeous pictures 5, 10, even 20 years from now, you want to be able to say that was the best version of me I could be."

---- Stephanie Fitzgerald - Owner

Bewitched is here to do just that. We take inspirational photos our brides fall in love with and make them more "you". And with over 10 years of bridal experience each, including being featured artists for AC, NJ and Philadelphia Fashion Weeks, our dedicated team of bridal beauty professionals are able to provide just that. We have been there, as previous brides ourselves. We have gone through the processes of filtering vendors and endured the grueling process of finding the perfect beauty company for our wedding days. What we found was either pricing was too high, services were not offered, or we had to drag the entire bridal party to a salon at 6 am on our wedding days. This is why Bewitched was created, and we promise to change your view on wedding services by changing bridal beauty standards in the wedding industry.

We are entirely an "on location" salon and our add on amenities, including day of massages and touch up services, are truly hard to beat! We do our best to accommodate all budgets and we even offer specials seasonally. If you are looking for a truly memorable and unique bridal experience, contact us today!

Services Offered:

Bewitched is an on-location service, meaning we travel to your home, hotel, or venue, on your wedding day. Bridal previews are offered either at our Williamstown, NJ location or at your location of choice. Our services extend to offer in-home bridal previews, day of massages, touch up services throughout the night, skin prep products for flawless makeup application, bridal hair accessories for both the bride and bridal party, and day-of services for BOTH men and women including bridal hair styling, full makeup application services and barber services for the grooms preparation location. Our add on services include airbrush makeup, Lash application (strip lashes, individual lashes, and mink lashes), facial waxing, eyebrow and eyelash tinting, eyelash lifts and extensions, and tattoo coverage. All add on services are "a la carte" which helps to keep costs low for those that don't need specific services. Please inquire for accurate pricing!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$25

What is the base price for pedicures?

$25

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$20

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$12

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$10

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans

• Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 03/19/2022

Beautiful!

Everyone at Bewitched Bridal was great to work with. They always were quick to respond to my messages and made adjustments as needed. When Erin got sick they were able to solve the problem before they even contacted me. Stephanie and Yanelsi both did a wonderful job with me and my girls. We all looked beautiful! Stephanie was particularly good with my flower girls. I couldn't be happier! Would recommend!
  • Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 01/10/2022

10/10 would recommend!

These girls were the best! We worked with Stephanie and Erin. I paid around $200 for hair and makeup on my wedding day, and my MOH paid around $175 for both (so they are priced really well!). I had my trial about a month and a half before my wedding, and loved the makeup but wasn’t sure about the hair. We were able to change it and Erin did an amazing job putting together exactly what I wanted the morning of my wedding. They traveled to us and were so fun to be around (which is saying something because it was literally 4 in the morning and we were zombies). I’m not a big makeup person either, and they were able to make me look exactly how I had envisioned for my wedding day.
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 09/18/2021

Worked out great in the end!

Let me start by saying in the end, my hair and makeup were PERFECT! I was SO happy. It did end up being a little stressful as a Covid-complication on their part meant I needed to have my hair and makeup done by different people than the hair and makeup artists for my trial. It was nerve-wracking, but in the end it all worked out better than I even pictured. Devan and Margaret were amazing to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner