Creations by Mia Reviews

Creations by Mia 7
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Ferraro · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Stunning!!

I knew once I saw Mia's work online that she could make my wedding vision come to life!! At my trial, Mia listened to all my hair and makeup wishes for my wedding day and created something far better than I ever could've imagined. After meeting with Mia, I even sent my mother's wedding headpiece to Mia and she turned it into a bridal comb for me! It was absolutely stunning!! On wedding day, Mia and her team took their time with each bridesmaid and mother and everyone was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out! Thank you Mia!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Christine Juliana · Married on 09/01/2019

She made me look and feel like a beautiful princess!

Creations by Mia is the absolute best choice for your wedding hair and makeup. Mia was able to bring my wedding vision to life and truly made me feel like a beautiful princess on my wedding day. She is friendly, adaptable, enthusiastic, flexible, and extremely well-skilled in the arts of hair and makeup. Everyone in my wedding party was ecstatic about the beautiful hair and makeup she completed!! Mia was an absolutely crucial part in making my wedding day the most perfect day it could be. I truly cannot recommend Creations by Mia enough!!
    Thanks Mia!
    Christine
    Wedding 9-1-19

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kristen · Married on 07/05/2019

She made me feel so beautiful

Can't say enough good things about Mia and team. She made me feel SOOOO beautiful on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids felt the same. She and her team were so nice, easy to work with, fun to be around and really know what they are doing. Would recommend no one else for the perfect wedding day. Can't thank Mia enough for making feel as confident, happy and beautiful as I felt on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 04/06/2019

So amazing!

Mia and her crew are absolutely wonderful! They arrived early to my home and were very professional! Their time management was impeccable! Everyone was finished on time with even time to spare for touch ups!
    All of my girls looked stunning! I cannot thank them enough for being part of our special days and for making everyone look fabulous!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Creations by Mia 14
    Creations by Mia 15

Stephanie Petronglo · Married on 03/16/2019

Fabulous!!

I can not say enough about Mia and her crew!!! She has such a fun and positive attitude!!! She also really listens and cares about making sure she creates your perfect vision. I have never felt so beautiful and all my bridesmaids loved their look as well! The girls showed up early to set up and kept a perfect schedule which could have been hard since I had 7 bridesmaids as well as myself and both mothers of bride and groom. My hair and makeup stayed perfect throughout the entire day and night!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing hair and makeup

I struggled to find hair and makeup - how do you know who is going to make you look flawless and amazing on your most photographed magical wedding day ever?!? Mia, that's who! Thank goodness she was recommended to me! I cannot begin to explain how awesome she is! There were 12 women having their hair and makeup done including me and Mia and her team totally rocked it!! Everyone loved their hair (and they lasted all night through the mist and wind) and our makeup looked flawless all night! Thank you so much Mia - you and your team are incredible!!! If you are looking for amazing hair and makeup then look no further because Mia will ensure that you and your girls look incredible!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2018

I was lucky enough to meet Mia when she did all of the girls’ hair for my sister’s wedding, and I knew instantly that I had to use her for my wedding too! She is so unbelievably talented and does such an amazing job. I always get nervous about my hair because I have a lot of hair and it’s very thick, but that didn’t phase Mia at all! Mia and her staff were not only fun and personable but they made all of us look absolutely beautiful. They were so efficient and ahead of schedule the whole day, and we had 11 girls to get their hair done! Everyone loved their hair and it lasted ALL DAY! I cannot thank Mia enough for making sure everyone looked perfect on my wedding day. I highly recommend her service!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alexa · Married on 08/03/2018

Mia and her team are amazing!! I could not have been more happy with mine and my girls hair & makeup, everyone looked gorgeous!! Mia was also more than accommodating when I had to make any changes and with every question I asked! I would highly recommend Mia and her team!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Meet_The_Clarks

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2018

Mia was recommended to me by our photographer. I was so excited to meet with her for my hair and makeup trial. We finally met in March and she was the nicest person. I felt like I was hanging out with one of my friends. She and Gabby made my girls and I feel like princesses for my wedding day. I love her work so much I asked her to do hair and makeup for my daughers dance. Thank you again for the amazingly beautiful job!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kerrie · Married on 05/27/2018

Mia and her assistant were amazing, professional and friendly! They showed up early and ready to work! They did 6 hairs and my makeup absolutely beautifully and finished us all just before the photographer showed up! They had no problem when my mom and sister last minute decided they wanted hair instead of makeup. Everyone came out looking gorgeous and received many compliments. I would highly recommend any Bride thinking about using Mia to do so.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Mia and her team were amazing to work with for our wedding! Despite just having had a baby, Mia was always quick to respond and answer my questions. She traveled to my house to do the trial and was great at listening and delivering what I wanted based on the pictures. I showed up with a different hair piece than what I had at the trial and she made the vines work beautifully. Mia even let my bridesmaids text her with questions and get ideas. Her team will drive to where you are and they were very professional. Everyone looked beautiful and i got tons of great reviews! Her prices are also extremely reasonable and well worth the money spent. All of my girls loved the extra lashes once they saw them on and she was very flexible to let them add that and airbrush on the day. I would highly recommend Mia and her team!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Creations by Mia 16
    Creations by Mia 17
    Creations by Mia 18
    Creations by Mia 19
    Creations by Mia 20
    Creations by Mia 21

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2018

Hired Mia for my wedding on 4/29/18. She did hair and makeup for the entire bridal party of 6 girls and mother of the groom and bride. She was amazing! I had a trial done with a different company before my trial with Mia and it was horrible. Mia made me look stunning and natural at the same time and worked with my pretty difficult hair as well. She was always easy to get in touch with and arrived promptly the day of the wedding. My bridal party had all different skin tones and hair lengths and textures and everyone looked beautiful. Also her team was very down to earth and made everyone feel comfortable during the whole process. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2017

Mia is amazing! I was blown away at my trial and was even more blown away on my wedding day. Mia and her assistant (i am so sorry but in the whirlwind of the day, i forgot her name :(, but they both were amazing! At my trial, i had shown Mia a few pictures that i had in mind and she had a few suggestions with makeup, etc and nailed the look i wanted. But on my wedding day, i decided to change it up slightly so more of my hair was down and again, i showed her one picture and she got the look exactly like i wanted! Her assistant was also wonderful! They both were able to look at one picture and created the look on my daughters, sister, mother and nieces. They were amazing with my 3 and 5 year old nieces too! We even added one more girl in at the last minute and they accommodated her and were very happy to do so! All of our guests told us all how beautiful we all looked and the make-up and hair extensions i had held up all night even after almost 5 hours of dancing! But the absolute best feeling in the world was when my husband saw me for the first time down the aisle and kept whispering to me during our ceremony how beautiful i looked. Mia and her assistants are amazing artists and i would recommend them to anyone for hair and make-up! I cant wait to get my pictures back so i can post them for everyone to see!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Mia was fabulous! Everyone raved about their hairstyles, and my sister already booked her for her wedding! I can't say enough about her!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Matt & Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so thrilled I went with Creations by Mia for my wedding day!  I was referred to her by our photographer, Kaitlin Noel, and I wasn’t disappointed.  I knew from my trial I truly didn’t want anyone else for my wedding day!  Mia’s personality is AMAZING!  On my wedding day Mia and her team (Gabrielle and Melissa) were such a delight.  Mia and her team were prompt for my wedding day and were a blast during hair and makeup.  We had so many laughs; it was like getting together with a group of your best friends.  I can’t say enough about Creations by Mia!  On my wedding day everyone looked beautiful and hair and makeup was done with perfection!  I can’t thank Creations by Mia enough for making me feel gorgeous on my wedding day and having my bridesmaid and family look beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/09/2017

I got married in September on the beach in NJ and I must say my hair lasted all through the day, and night! Mia was so beyond helpful and patient from the beginning planning, to the trial, to the big day. I couldn't be more thankful for such a professional and pleasant experience. I had a lot of bridesmaid that needed their hair done (in addition to myself), some with extensions, updos, downdos, etc, and Mia did it all with such ease and everyone looked stunning. I highly recommend Creations by Mia!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Creations by Mia 22
    Creations by Mia 23

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

Mia is amazing! She has a fun bubbly personality that you can’t get enough of. Not only is she a wonderful person, but she is extremely talented with hair. (She also travels to YOU!) She showed up right on time for my wedding day ready to get to work and make myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful. She was able to look at pictures and create the look that was exactly what I was going for. Since I had so many bridesmaids, she brought along a friend to do hair as well to make sure we stayed within our time constraints. Mia made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

Mia was such a delight! All of my girls looked FLAWLESS and our hair and makeup lasted thru a night of partying and rain (during an outdoor wedding!). She was very sweet and very professional. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Juliana · Married on 04/23/2017

I can not say enough good things about Mia by Creations! After a long search for the perfect hair and make-up artist for my wedding, I stumbled upon the pictures of Mia's work and I was sold. I set up a trial with her. At my trial she was so personable and kept me engaged the entire time. She listened to what I was looking for and was able to recreate the looks I wanted from the hair and make-up pictures I saved. After one try, she had captured what I wanted. Even after I figured out I wanted to change the hair look a bit a couple weeks later, she just simply had me send her a pick and she adjusted effortlessly. She also provided her number to all of my bridesmaids, to take the responsibility off of me and so they could send her what they wanted for their hair. Mia and her assistant showed up promptly on my wedding morning, ready to work. They were personable with every person involved that morning. All the bridesmaids and I were so happy with our hair and make-up! Creations by Mia, thank you so much for making us beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Creations by Mia's reply:

Awe, thank you so very much!!! You looked stunning and I am very honored to have been apart of your wedding day. Make sure to send me plenty of photos.
    Congratulations and all the very best wishes to you and your new Hubby!!! xoxo

Mary Kathryn · Married on 04/21/2017

Words cannot express how thrilled I was by Mia and her work. I am pretty apprehensive about my appearance, and Mia's warmth, friendliness, and confidence put me at ease immediately. We did a trial which went wonderfully, and she recommended places to purchase extensions and accessories which was insanely helpful.

I was so impressed with what she did with my bridesmaids' hair. They had all picked out photos of different hairstyles, and Mia ended up doing similar styles in such away that their hair was all different, but in a similar shape. I might not have explained that well, but each girl looked unique but the overall effect was very polished and put-tother.

She also did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. I was amazed at the end result. She based my makeup on my "everyday" look, so I still looked like myself, but much improved.

I would absolutely hire her again, and highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

I don't know where to begin.. Mia was absolutely FABULOUS! I showed her a picture and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!! I was the hottest MOH ever!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Kathryn · Married on 12/17/2016

Mia and her team were hired to do hair and makeup for my wedding in December and she did such an impressive job on everything! We had six women who needed hair and makeup for the wedding, and she was able to complete the task with time to spare. She was professional and attentive, creating hair styles to cater to each woman's need. She was friendly and very helpful as well throughout the process. My hair held up all night, even with a lot of moving and dancing which was fantastic! I was so pleased with her work and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Hillary · Married on 10/01/2016

Mia & her team were incredible. They got my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, grandmother and I completely dolled up ahead of schedule, even with us adding on an emergency make-up application. They laughed the whole time, were completely prompt & professional, and were willing to try anything we asked of them.

Thank you so much Mia - you are fabulous.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Carolyn · Married on 08/14/2016

Mia was amazing. My hair and make-up looked amazing and stayed put the whole night even though it was one of the hottest days of the summer. Mia's work is fabulous and she and her team are sweet and flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend Mia!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Emily · Married on 08/11/2016

Mia +my curly hair + 106 degrees = PERFECTION!!
    I was referred to Mia by our photographer, Kaitlin Noel, for our wedding in Cape May. Working with Mia, from the make-up and hair trial to the day of the wedding was an absolute pleasure and she exceeded my expectations for my look on my wedding day! I looked incredible from start to finish; not an easy feat considering my curly hair (and I wore it curly!) and the 106 degree real-feel at the time of our outdoor wedding. I showed Mia pictures of my vision and she worked with me to create the exact look I wanted. It was PERFECT! My hair and make-up withstood the extreme heat better than I could have ever expected. Mia is fair-priced, professional, patient, kind-hearted and fun to work with. I give her my highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/25/2016