Creations by Mia Reviews

Creations by Mia 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing hair and makeup

I struggled to find hair and makeup - how do you know who is going to make you look flawless and amazing on your most photographed magical wedding day ever?!? Mia, that's who! Thank goodness she was recommended to me! I cannot begin to explain how awesome she is! There were 12 women having their hair and makeup done including me and Mia and her team totally rocked it!! Everyone loved their hair (and they lasted all night through the mist and wind) and our makeup looked flawless all night! Thank you so much Mia - you and your team are incredible!!! If you are looking for amazing hair and makeup then look no further because Mia will ensure that you and your girls look incredible!!

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2018

I was lucky enough to meet Mia when she did all of the girls’ hair for my sister’s wedding, and I knew instantly that I had to use her for my wedding too! She is so unbelievably talented and does such an amazing job. I always get nervous about my hair because I have a lot of hair and it’s very thick, but that didn’t phase Mia at all! Mia and her staff were not only fun and personable but they made all of us look absolutely beautiful. They were so efficient and ahead of schedule the whole day, and we had 11 girls to get their hair done! Everyone loved their hair and it lasted ALL DAY! I cannot thank Mia enough for making sure everyone looked perfect on my wedding day. I highly recommend her service!

Alexa · Married on 08/03/2018

Mia and her team are amazing!! I could not have been more happy with mine and my girls hair & makeup, everyone looked gorgeous!! Mia was also more than accommodating when I had to make any changes and with every question I asked! I would highly recommend Mia and her team!

• Meet_The_Clarks

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2018

Mia was recommended to me by our photographer. I was so excited to meet with her for my hair and makeup trial. We finally met in March and she was the nicest person. I felt like I was hanging out with one of my friends. She and Gabby made my girls and I feel like princesses for my wedding day. I love her work so much I asked her to do hair and makeup for my daughers dance. Thank you again for the amazingly beautiful job!

Kerrie · Married on 05/27/2018

Mia and her assistant were amazing, professional and friendly! They showed up early and ready to work! They did 6 hairs and my makeup absolutely beautifully and finished us all just before the photographer showed up! They had no problem when my mom and sister last minute decided they wanted hair instead of makeup. Everyone came out looking gorgeous and received many compliments. I would highly recommend any Bride thinking about using Mia to do so.

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Mia and her team were amazing to work with for our wedding! Despite just having had a baby, Mia was always quick to respond and answer my questions. She traveled to my house to do the trial and was great at listening and delivering what I wanted based on the pictures. I showed up with a different hair piece than what I had at the trial and she made the vines work beautifully. Mia even let my bridesmaids text her with questions and get ideas. Her team will drive to where you are and they were very professional. Everyone looked beautiful and i got tons of great reviews! Her prices are also extremely reasonable and well worth the money spent. All of my girls loved the extra lashes once they saw them on and she was very flexible to let them add that and airbrush on the day. I would highly recommend Mia and her team!

Creations by Mia 8
    Creations by Mia 9
    Creations by Mia 10
    Creations by Mia 11
    Creations by Mia 12
    Creations by Mia 13

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2018

Hired Mia for my wedding on 4/29/18. She did hair and makeup for the entire bridal party of 6 girls and mother of the groom and bride. She was amazing! I had a trial done with a different company before my trial with Mia and it was horrible. Mia made me look stunning and natural at the same time and worked with my pretty difficult hair as well. She was always easy to get in touch with and arrived promptly the day of the wedding. My bridal party had all different skin tones and hair lengths and textures and everyone looked beautiful. Also her team was very down to earth and made everyone feel comfortable during the whole process. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2017

Mia is amazing! I was blown away at my trial and was even more blown away on my wedding day. Mia and her assistant (i am so sorry but in the whirlwind of the day, i forgot her name :(, but they both were amazing! At my trial, i had shown Mia a few pictures that i had in mind and she had a few suggestions with makeup, etc and nailed the look i wanted. But on my wedding day, i decided to change it up slightly so more of my hair was down and again, i showed her one picture and she got the look exactly like i wanted! Her assistant was also wonderful! They both were able to look at one picture and created the look on my daughters, sister, mother and nieces. They were amazing with my 3 and 5 year old nieces too! We even added one more girl in at the last minute and they accommodated her and were very happy to do so! All of our guests told us all how beautiful we all looked and the make-up and hair extensions i had held up all night even after almost 5 hours of dancing! But the absolute best feeling in the world was when my husband saw me for the first time down the aisle and kept whispering to me during our ceremony how beautiful i looked. Mia and her assistants are amazing artists and i would recommend them to anyone for hair and make-up! I cant wait to get my pictures back so i can post them for everyone to see!

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Mia was fabulous! Everyone raved about their hairstyles, and my sister already booked her for her wedding! I can't say enough about her!

Matt & Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so thrilled I went with Creations by Mia for my wedding day!  I was referred to her by our photographer, Kaitlin Noel, and I wasn’t disappointed.  I knew from my trial I truly didn’t want anyone else for my wedding day!  Mia’s personality is AMAZING!  On my wedding day Mia and her team (Gabrielle and Melissa) were such a delight.  Mia and her team were prompt for my wedding day and were a blast during hair and makeup.  We had so many laughs; it was like getting together with a group of your best friends.  I can’t say enough about Creations by Mia!  On my wedding day everyone looked beautiful and hair and makeup was done with perfection!  I can’t thank Creations by Mia enough for making me feel gorgeous on my wedding day and having my bridesmaid and family look beautiful!

Kathleen · Married on 09/09/2017

I got married in September on the beach in NJ and I must say my hair lasted all through the day, and night! Mia was so beyond helpful and patient from the beginning planning, to the trial, to the big day. I couldn't be more thankful for such a professional and pleasant experience. I had a lot of bridesmaid that needed their hair done (in addition to myself), some with extensions, updos, downdos, etc, and Mia did it all with such ease and everyone looked stunning. I highly recommend Creations by Mia!!!!

Creations by Mia 14
    Creations by Mia 15

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

Mia is amazing! She has a fun bubbly personality that you can’t get enough of. Not only is she a wonderful person, but she is extremely talented with hair. (She also travels to YOU!) She showed up right on time for my wedding day ready to get to work and make myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful. She was able to look at pictures and create the look that was exactly what I was going for. Since I had so many bridesmaids, she brought along a friend to do hair as well to make sure we stayed within our time constraints. Mia made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

Mia was such a delight! All of my girls looked FLAWLESS and our hair and makeup lasted thru a night of partying and rain (during an outdoor wedding!). She was very sweet and very professional. Highly recommend!!

Juliana · Married on 04/23/2017

I can not say enough good things about Mia by Creations! After a long search for the perfect hair and make-up artist for my wedding, I stumbled upon the pictures of Mia's work and I was sold. I set up a trial with her. At my trial she was so personable and kept me engaged the entire time. She listened to what I was looking for and was able to recreate the looks I wanted from the hair and make-up pictures I saved. After one try, she had captured what I wanted. Even after I figured out I wanted to change the hair look a bit a couple weeks later, she just simply had me send her a pick and she adjusted effortlessly. She also provided her number to all of my bridesmaids, to take the responsibility off of me and so they could send her what they wanted for their hair. Mia and her assistant showed up promptly on my wedding morning, ready to work. They were personable with every person involved that morning. All the bridesmaids and I were so happy with our hair and make-up! Creations by Mia, thank you so much for making us beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Creations by Mia's reply:

Awe, thank you so very much!!! You looked stunning and I am very honored to have been apart of your wedding day. Make sure to send me plenty of photos.
    Congratulations and all the very best wishes to you and your new Hubby!!! xoxo

Mary Kathryn · Married on 04/21/2017

Words cannot express how thrilled I was by Mia and her work. I am pretty apprehensive about my appearance, and Mia's warmth, friendliness, and confidence put me at ease immediately. We did a trial which went wonderfully, and she recommended places to purchase extensions and accessories which was insanely helpful.

I was so impressed with what she did with my bridesmaids' hair. They had all picked out photos of different hairstyles, and Mia ended up doing similar styles in such away that their hair was all different, but in a similar shape. I might not have explained that well, but each girl looked unique but the overall effect was very polished and put-tother.

She also did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. I was amazed at the end result. She based my makeup on my "everyday" look, so I still looked like myself, but much improved.

I would absolutely hire her again, and highly recommend her.

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

I don't know where to begin.. Mia was absolutely FABULOUS! I showed her a picture and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!! I was the hottest MOH ever!

Kathryn · Married on 12/17/2016

Mia and her team were hired to do hair and makeup for my wedding in December and she did such an impressive job on everything! We had six women who needed hair and makeup for the wedding, and she was able to complete the task with time to spare. She was professional and attentive, creating hair styles to cater to each woman's need. She was friendly and very helpful as well throughout the process. My hair held up all night, even with a lot of moving and dancing which was fantastic! I was so pleased with her work and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Hillary · Married on 10/01/2016

Mia & her team were incredible. They got my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, grandmother and I completely dolled up ahead of schedule, even with us adding on an emergency make-up application. They laughed the whole time, were completely prompt & professional, and were willing to try anything we asked of them.

Thank you so much Mia - you are fabulous.

Carolyn · Married on 08/14/2016

Mia was amazing. My hair and make-up looked amazing and stayed put the whole night even though it was one of the hottest days of the summer. Mia's work is fabulous and she and her team are sweet and flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend Mia!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2016

Mia +my curly hair + 106 degrees = PERFECTION!!
    I was referred to Mia by our photographer, Kaitlin Noel, for our wedding in Cape May. Working with Mia, from the make-up and hair trial to the day of the wedding was an absolute pleasure and she exceeded my expectations for my look on my wedding day! I looked incredible from start to finish; not an easy feat considering my curly hair (and I wore it curly!) and the 106 degree real-feel at the time of our outdoor wedding. I showed Mia pictures of my vision and she worked with me to create the exact look I wanted. It was PERFECT! My hair and make-up withstood the extreme heat better than I could have ever expected. Mia is fair-priced, professional, patient, kind-hearted and fun to work with. I give her my highest recommendation!

Theresa · Married on 07/16/2016

Mia was absolutely AMAZING. I knew just from my trial that she was who I wanted to do my hair and makeup for my big day. When the girls arrived on my wedding day to do all of our hair/makeup- the service was incredible. They were not only fast, but did an absolutely beautiful job. I received compliments from everyone on our hair and makeup. They were the absolute sweetest and I will recommend Creations by Mia to everyone.

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

I am SO glad I booked Mia for my 6/4/16 wedding day! She had amazing reviews online and truly lived up to every expectation. She is very reasonably priced compared to most hair/make-up artists. The best part is that Mia and her team will travel to you! Mia took my pictures/inspiration and translated the look I wanted to perfection. Mia and one other hair/make-up artist showed up exactly on time the morning of the wedding and completed 7 of us (hair and make-up for everyone) in around 4 hours, it was incredible. Every single girl was absolutely thrilled with the results. Thank you Mia for making us all feel so beautiful! I will recommend her to every one of my friends/family getting married in the future.

Hillary · Married on 04/30/2016

Mia and her team of girls were GREAT! I found her name and services on WeddingWire about 8-9 months before my wedding and had a hair trial with her to make sure we "clicked" and I liked her work. Mia was great from the start and instantly put me at ease with her abilities. As for the wedding day, Mia and her team were timely, efficient, fun to hang out with, and most importantly, made myself and all the girls feel beautiful. Having the team come to our hotel suite was super easy and more stress-free versus having to travel to/from a salon. Mia built plenty of time into the day to make sure all of us were happy with our hair and make-up - we were not pressed for time and the entire process from start to finish was very easy and not chaotic. I have very fine hair that is pretty boring and hard to do much with. Mia was able to make my hair look great, the curls lasted all night, and I felt great! A job well done and I highly recommend Mia and her team.

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Mia was amazing! She was super flexible and even accommodated a second trial since I wanted to try some different styles. She was very responsive to my questions and concerns via text and email. Mia is a joy to spend time with, this was clear to me during our first trial and continued to be true on my wedding day. She is a very positive, cheerful, fun person - who doesn't want to be around that?? She showed up early on my wedding day with her team member, Melissa. They quickly turned my hotel suite into a beauty salon. All together they did 6 hairstyles: myself, my mom, and 4 bridesmaids. Both Mia and Melissa listened careful to what each person wanted (and looked at the photos they had brought) - they worked quickly without sacrificing quality or ever seeming rushed, and stayed right on schedule. We had music from a "ladies night" playlist playing in the background, and Mia and Melissa sang along with the rest of us - it felt like a little party. We all had a blast getting ready - no stress! The day of, I changed my hairstyle again from my second trial - Mia wasn't fazed in the least and perfectly created my vision. I also picked up a hair clip at her recommendation and am so happy I did - it really completed the look. Everyone looked beautiful and really seemed happy with how their hairstyles turned out. Mia even hung around to touch up everyone and make any changes if so desired, and until we finished taking "robe photos" to place my veil for me and taught one of my bridesmaids how to take it out. My hair lasted well into the night until I intentionally (and unfortunately) took it out to go to bed. I looked at photos from the end of the reception, and my hair still looks amazing - not like I had been dancing, sweating, and hugging people for hours. Keep in mind, my hair was done at 1pm and the reception ended at 11pm. If I had to do it all over, I would hire Mia again in a heartbeat! Thank you, Mia, for creating the wedding look of my dreams!! <3